Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

1901 Wantagh Avenue, Wantagh, NY NY, CT, NJ (917) 386-8747

Lots of fun!

Reviewed on 3/25/2014 Dawn C

Everyone does a photobooth these days so I wasn't going to have one, but so glad we did. Kevin was so easy to deal with! The photobooth is huge and we had like 20 people in there a lot of times! Everyone loved that he gave each person in the booth a full copy of the photo,... Read More which is a 4x6 photo! That night we received our photo album we all the pictures taken. I loved seeing everyone post the pictures they took all over Facebook the day!! When we came back from our honeymoon he sent us an email with our time lapse video.. And WOW that was so funny! Overall great deal for everything we got and all the fun we had!

Fantastic Photo Booth!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Pamela Z

Kevin at Modern Photobooth was phenomenal! We love the way all the photos turned out and everyone had so much fun!! The background, props, photo prints and photo guestbook were wonderful! And we received a CD with all the photos just a few days after our wedding! I highly... Read More recommend them for ANY event!! We would absolutely use them again without a doubt!! I highly recommend them!!

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Dina C

The Modern Photobooth takes photobooths to the next level! We had the 10x10 lounge and were able to fit 15 people in one picture. This was such a HIT at my wedding. Kevin and his team were really great and patient. We loved going through all the pictures that Kevin put into... Read More a guest book with the personal notes from our friends and family. We opted for the 4x6 pictures and they were excellent quality. We even incorporated glass 4x6 frames as our favors.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Alyssa N

We used modern photobooth for our wedding and were thrilled. Our guests loved it. I loved the open concept and the gold background. Also the best part was that we had a guest book with 4x6 prints at the end of the night and digital copies the following day!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Tony W

Great quality work. Unlimited prints, great props, huge selections of backgrounds. Just like the name of the company, very modern layout. Booth is open layout so as many as 10 people can take a picture. After the guest takes a picture, they receive a copy of the picture as well... Read More as the ability to email the picture to themselves. For the bride and groom, we got 1 copy of each print in a wedding book. The owner is very responsive by email. Very happy with booking them.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Ben T

These guys are the way to go, extremely helpful and fun company that specializes in photography. After booking them I had nothing to worry about, Kevin (our contact) was very quick to get back to us if we ever had a question. They do not do on site visits but rather go with what... Read More the coordinator tells them in regards to placement. Payment was easy as well with different options. In regards to pricing I went to many other companies and they all charge similar but in regards to services that are provided the modern photobooth goes way beyond the rest. Quality of the pictures are great as well. We used them for a wedding but they apparently do parties as well. Will certainly be going back to these guys if I ever need a photobooth again. They print out the pictures for you and have an option to send the photo digitally to your e-mail. Really neat and smooth process. Everybody who came to the wedding loved it.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Kim W

We are so happy to have used The Modern Photobooth for our wedding. Kevin was a pleasure to work with when booking it, he took care of everything. The photobooth itself was perfect and classy, the two attendants were so sweet & helpful to our guests. The photos are high quality... Read More and the photo album they provided at the end of the night was beautiful and will forever be appreciated. It was worth every penny to get such great memories of a wonderful wedding. We also loved getting links to post on social media for all our friends & family to see! They are hilarious photos & people had so much fun! I will absolutely be recommending this photobooth company!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017

I used this photo booth company for my Sweet 16, it was a great service , the guest loved it and we took beautiful pictures . Such great deals are available and affordable. I would definitely recommend their services. 💕

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Pamela R

We had a great experience with The Modern Photobooth! We loved our silver sequin backdrop and all of the props. All of our friends and family had a blast taking tons of photos and being able to bring home 4 by 6 photos. At the end of the night, the staff surprised us with a... Read More photo album filled with all of the photos and even some notes written by guests. Definitely recommend !

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Erica F

The Modern Photobooth is the best experience I have had with photobooths. Kevin is incredible to work with and his staff was so enjoyable to work with as well. Our photos were incredible and it was all thanks to Kevin. So happy we decided on using them!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Jen C

We loved the Modern Photobooth! The photos are crisp and flattering, and the whole set up is very professional and fast. We used a 'natural' backdrop and our own props to make it our own, and we loved that our guests could take the photos themselves! The best part was getting a... Read More book of the prints the night of and the online gallery 2 days later, it helped us re-live all the fun times of the night!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Bernadette M

We used The Modern Photobooth for our Bryant Park Grill wedding and it was a fantastic experience, from consultation to the event itself. Kevin, the owner, was incredibly responsive and patient, answering dozens of questions for me throughout the process, both by email and... Read More phone. The staff at our reception was professional and fun, and the end result was perfect. Our guests loved the Photo Booth, the props were great, the sequin background was fun, and guests liked having control of the clicker. We LOVED having a scrapbook full of photos to take home with us the night of the wedding, and the online gallery and stop motion movie are awesome too. I highly recommend using The Modern Photobooth for any event.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Laura F

We booked the Modern Photobooth at the last minute, less than a month before our wedding, since we were on the fence for a while about whether it would be worth it to have one. We're so glad we did! Everyone loved the champagne sequin background, and the fact that they put... Read More together a photo book for us to take home that day was perfect, considering my phone was put in the wrong bag at the end of the night, so I had no way to see any photos of the night other than the photo book! One small point that could be improved, was that everyone looked at the screen instead of at the camera lens, because there wasn't an arrow or any indication you had to look down towards the lens, so this could be improved upon. And the props could have been a bit better, but overall we really loved having them, and the company was a pleasure to work with, and very professional both leading up to the event, and during the actual wedding.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Mia D

Kevin and his crew were awesome to work with! The booth was the largest I have seen so the group photos were awesome, the collection of props and backgrounds were great, and the timeliness of receiving the photos was unbelievable. Before the crew left we were handed an album... Read More full of pictures, and our site was live that week! We had guests from 16 years old to 80 all loving the booth! Thank you so much Kevin!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 C H

We has a 10x10' photobooth with the glitter gold background and it made for some gorgeous photos! Our guests loved the large size booth as it allowed everyone in. The props were a little flimsy - they could have had more variety and better props but it was fine. You control the... Read More shots with a remote, which was nice but everybody looked up at the light rather than the camera lense. The attendants didn't instruct our guests to write anything into the guestbook where the photos were inserted, which was a shame, since it was the only guestbook we had. Otherwise, we were very happy with the booth and only wish we got more shots in it! The logo is a nice addition, and everyone loved being able to get an email of the shots.

A huge hit with our guests!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Adrienne P

Kevin and his crew were great to work with. We had the booth set up in a small room close to the dance floor and bar, and there was line to get in all night, but the crew kept everything running smoothly. The guest book they gave us at the end of the night with all the photos... Read More our guests took is priceless! Couldn't recommend these guys enough!

8-30-14 wedding @ the Garrison

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 sandy j

Getting a photobooth for our wedding was sort of a last minute decision--something I really wanted but was unsure would fit within the budget. I reached out to several photobooth providers and was shocked by hot little they provided and how expensive it was. I asked my... Read More wedding venue if there was any company that they recommended and that is when I found the modern photobooth They were very responsive to all emails, reasonably priced, flexible, and fun! I have to say, if I could do it all over again I would nix flowers, and all that stuff and just have...more photobooth! Honestly, this was the most fun part of our wedding, our guests loved it, and having those hillarious photos to look back on and laugh out is so priceless to my husband and I. We got the white background and I had so many guests tell me that our photobooth made them look so great in pictures--i recommend the white! I opted to use my own props to save some money and have some originality and it worked out great. I also liked it because it was a fun idea for a guest book rather than a boring one.. If you are looking for a reasonably priced, great photo booth choose The modern photobooth. I have had several guests at my wedding ask for contact information so that they can use them as well.

Life of the Party!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Kristina F

We absolutely loved the modern photo booth. Our family and friends are still talking about how much they absolutely loved taking pictures in the photo booth even a moth after our wedding! I highly recommend this company.

so much fun!

Reviewed on 8/17/2012 Katelyn M

Our guests loved our photobooth, and we have been laughing at the pictures for weeks, bringing our complete album to show friends and family whenever going for a visit. There were services I didn't even know were included, such as taking guests email addresses on an ipad and... Read More giving them email access to their pictures. The day after our wedding, Kevin had our full disc of pictures in the mail. Kevin was great to work with. He always picked up his phone and answered any questions I had.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/24/2012 Johna m

Kevin was great, very helpful and the photobooth was awesome. Everyone raved about it and there was always a line and people kept going back in. I definitely recommend them and I'm so glad we used them!

wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/06/2012 Laura M

cant say enough positive things