Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

1901 Wantagh Avenue, Wantagh, NY NY, CT, NJ (917) 386-8747

Lots of fun!

Reviewed on 3/25/2014 Dawn C

Everyone does a photobooth these days so I wasn't going to have one, but so glad we did. Kevin was so easy to deal with! The photobooth is huge and we had like 20 people in there a lot of times! Everyone loved that he gave each person in the booth a full copy of the photo,... Read More which is a 4x6 photo! That night we received our photo album we all the pictures taken. I loved seeing everyone post the pictures they took all over Facebook the day!! When we came back from our honeymoon he sent us an email with our time lapse video.. And WOW that was so funny! Overall great deal for everything we got and all the fun we had!

Fantastic Photo Booth!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Pamela Z

Kevin at Modern Photobooth was phenomenal! We love the way all the photos turned out and everyone had so much fun!! The background, props, photo prints and photo guestbook were wonderful! And we received a CD with all the photos just a few days after our wedding! I highly... Read More recommend them for ANY event!! We would absolutely use them again without a doubt!! I highly recommend them!!

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Dina C

The Modern Photobooth takes photobooths to the next level! We had the 10x10 lounge and were able to fit 15 people in one picture. This was such a HIT at my wedding. Kevin and his team were really great and patient. We loved going through all the pictures that Kevin put into... Read More a guest book with the personal notes from our friends and family. We opted for the 4x6 pictures and they were excellent quality. We even incorporated glass 4x6 frames as our favors.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jackie G

Kevin & his team made our wedding day extra unforgettable. Our guests had so much fun in the Photo Booth, which was huge! It was so much fun compared to the old fashioned photo booths & the props were great too! We LOVED the album he created for us - what a GREAT way to... Read More remember our big day! Do yourself a favor & compare prices - Kevin is so reasonable! We would choose him every time! THANK YOU again, Kevin! We loved your service!!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Rose K

So great! Everyone had such a great time taking pics. Service was excellent - they came on time, set everything up and kept things moving all night long - I didn't have to worry about it at all! And at the end of the night they provided us with a photo album- which was so fun... Read More to look over the next morning! Would definitley recommend The Modern!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kathleen O

We loved The Modern Photobooth! We we're back and forth about trying to have a traditional photobooth or a "Modern" photobooth and we are so happy we went with The Modern Photobooth. Everyone had so much fun and I have a thousand cousins and we were even able to get some awesome... Read More photobooth pics with all of them in it. They were so easy to work with and going through the album was so much fun.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Stephanie S

I would absolutely recommend Modern Photobooth! Kevin was a pleasure to work with and extremely responsive. I decided to have a photobooth for our wedding at the last minute and Kevin made it very easy to book everything and worked seamlessly with our venue. The photobooth... Read More attendants were very professional and so much fun! Outstanding quality photos. Our guests are still raving about the photobooth!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Lindsay B

Highly Recommend! This was such a source of entertainment for our guests. We had so many props and so much fun using this photobooth company. The staff were easy and fun to work with, and we got to walk away with both a physical guest sign in book next to their silly... Read More pictures, as well as an online link to all of the pictures that we could share with our friends and family (and of course the guests get their own prints, too!). Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Corinne C

Our venue recommended The Modern Photobooth and they did not disappoint! Kevin was so easy to work with and was quick to respond to any questions. Thank you to Claudia and Carlos, who managed our photobooth the night of our wedding - we absolutely love the photo album we got at... Read More the end of the night! So many backgrounds to choose from, the booth was huge and the props were great. Our guests had so much fun! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kara F

I am so happy we booked The Modern Photo Booth! Booking, payment, picking our background option and add-ons were all super easy with Kevin. The day of, they were on time and both staff members working the booth were not only helpful but SUPER friendly. The props and size of the... Read More booth (ours was 10x10) were awesome, we fit almost 15 people in there at one time. Guests loved that they decided when the picture was taken, how many pics they wanted to take, AND everyone got their own 4x6. Very reasonably price, I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Robert T

Could not have been happier with the service. Everything went better than expected. The quality was great, attendant was awesome, price was just right. We will be using them again for future events.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Robert T

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Daniel C

We used The Modern Photobooth for our reception at Bellport Country Club. They were awesome! We would highly recommend them. Photos and props were good, along with copies of photos for guests and for us. The clicker (for timing photos) was also a very nice feature.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Andrea D

Definitely book these guys! I looked at a lot of companies until I found The Modern Photobooth. This company was professional, courteous and offered an incredible service for the money that I paid. The staff was friendly and helpful throughout the booking process, the actual... Read More event and after the event too. We absolutely LOVED the movie they send and all of the digital photos, plus each guest was able to email themselves right there at the photo booth. Additionally, each guest left our party with so many pictures and we left with a photo album featuring every photo taken!!! So cool - and the quality was impeccable. Great job and would absolutely hire again.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Andrea D

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Alyssa N

We used modern photobooth for our wedding and were thrilled. Our guests loved it. I loved the open concept and the gold background. Also the best part was that we had a guest book with 4x6 prints at the end of the night and digital copies the following day!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Tony W

Great quality work. Unlimited prints, great props, huge selections of backgrounds. Just like the name of the company, very modern layout. Booth is open layout so as many as 10 people can take a picture. After the guest takes a picture, they receive a copy of the picture as well... Read More as the ability to email the picture to themselves. For the bride and groom, we got 1 copy of each print in a wedding book. The owner is very responsive by email. Very happy with booking them.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Ben T

These guys are the way to go, extremely helpful and fun company that specializes in photography. After booking them I had nothing to worry about, Kevin (our contact) was very quick to get back to us if we ever had a question. They do not do on site visits but rather go with what... Read More the coordinator tells them in regards to placement. Payment was easy as well with different options. In regards to pricing I went to many other companies and they all charge similar but in regards to services that are provided the modern photobooth goes way beyond the rest. Quality of the pictures are great as well. We used them for a wedding but they apparently do parties as well. Will certainly be going back to these guys if I ever need a photobooth again. They print out the pictures for you and have an option to send the photo digitally to your e-mail. Really neat and smooth process. Everybody who came to the wedding loved it.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Kim W

We are so happy to have used The Modern Photobooth for our wedding. Kevin was a pleasure to work with when booking it, he took care of everything. The photobooth itself was perfect and classy, the two attendants were so sweet & helpful to our guests. The photos are high quality... Read More and the photo album they provided at the end of the night was beautiful and will forever be appreciated. It was worth every penny to get such great memories of a wonderful wedding. We also loved getting links to post on social media for all our friends & family to see! They are hilarious photos & people had so much fun! I will absolutely be recommending this photobooth company!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017

I used this photo booth company for my Sweet 16, it was a great service , the guest loved it and we took beautiful pictures . Such great deals are available and affordable. I would definitely recommend their services. 💕

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Pamela R

We had a great experience with The Modern Photobooth! We loved our silver sequin backdrop and all of the props. All of our friends and family had a blast taking tons of photos and being able to bring home 4 by 6 photos. At the end of the night, the staff surprised us with a... Read More photo album filled with all of the photos and even some notes written by guests. Definitely recommend !

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Erica F

The Modern Photobooth is the best experience I have had with photobooths. Kevin is incredible to work with and his staff was so enjoyable to work with as well. Our photos were incredible and it was all thanks to Kevin. So happy we decided on using them!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Jen C

We loved the Modern Photobooth! The photos are crisp and flattering, and the whole set up is very professional and fast. We used a 'natural' backdrop and our own props to make it our own, and we loved that our guests could take the photos themselves! The best part was getting a... Read More book of the prints the night of and the online gallery 2 days later, it helped us re-live all the fun times of the night!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Bernadette M

We used The Modern Photobooth for our Bryant Park Grill wedding and it was a fantastic experience, from consultation to the event itself. Kevin, the owner, was incredibly responsive and patient, answering dozens of questions for me throughout the process, both by email and... Read More phone. The staff at our reception was professional and fun, and the end result was perfect. Our guests loved the Photo Booth, the props were great, the sequin background was fun, and guests liked having control of the clicker. We LOVED having a scrapbook full of photos to take home with us the night of the wedding, and the online gallery and stop motion movie are awesome too. I highly recommend using The Modern Photobooth for any event.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Laura F

We booked the Modern Photobooth at the last minute, less than a month before our wedding, since we were on the fence for a while about whether it would be worth it to have one. We're so glad we did! Everyone loved the champagne sequin background, and the fact that they put... Read More together a photo book for us to take home that day was perfect, considering my phone was put in the wrong bag at the end of the night, so I had no way to see any photos of the night other than the photo book! One small point that could be improved, was that everyone looked at the screen instead of at the camera lens, because there wasn't an arrow or any indication you had to look down towards the lens, so this could be improved upon. And the props could have been a bit better, but overall we really loved having them, and the company was a pleasure to work with, and very professional both leading up to the event, and during the actual wedding.