Reception, Wedding

Sound Equipment, Music

5805 State Bridge Road, Duluth, GA (770) 441-9494

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Natalie L

Where do I even begin!!!...The Moxie Band played at my wedding and we were blown away! Rich was more than generous to meet with me and my groom before the wedding to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted. I warned him we had a fun and rowdy crowd and that they needed to be... Read More prepared to play all night. They did exactly that! Rich and the band played all the songs we requests and our guests are still talking about our band. I would recommend them hands down!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Laura D

Moxie played for our daughter’s wedding this summer. They did a great job! Everything went without a hitch and Rich was a wonderful MC. All the guests were exclaiming over Moxie and had such a fun time dancing to their music! I will definitely want them to play again for our... Read More other daughter’s wedding.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Turner F

My husband and I were married last June. Our wedding was the best day of our lives so far. All was perfect and we have no regrets - especially when it came to choosing The Moxie Band as our entertainment for the evening. It was important to us that the band we chose had a... Read More good announcer, well-rounded music for all ages and of course lively, interactive personalities. Rich and his group far exceeded our expectations and wishes. I am not typically one to hit up the dance floor, but The Moxie Band had me wanting to stay all night. They were so much fun that we pushed back our exit 3 times. Another thing we loved about The Moxie Band was their character. Never once was it about them, it was always about the bride and groom and our wishes. We highly recommend The Moxie Band - they will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

As parents of the bride, we put a lot of time, effort, heart and soul into our daughter's wedding. So to have high expectations for the big day would be somewhat hard to avoid. The wedding itself was wonderful and went off without a hitch. For the reception to follow the big... Read More event and even further exceed all our expectations was icing on the cake. And, we give much of the credit to the Moxie Band. From the introduction of the wedding party to the last dance, the Moxie Band did an amazing job! Our daughter came to us begging for another 30 minutes of dancing and fun before they left. Old and young and all ages in-between were on the dance floor until the end. And, the statement that summed up the evening was from our son when he said he had never seen his sister have so much fun - ever. Thanks to Rich and the Moxie Band for ensuring our special day was just that - special! We strongly recommend the Moxie Band for your event.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

This band absolutely made the reception a tremendous success. Everyone danced and stayed on the dance floor all night. We were so pleased. Very professional.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

Moxie Band was fantastic and they were so easy to work with. Rich was quick to respond to emails and made the planning process enjoyable! I got married at Country Club of the South and my guests were on the dance floor all night. Everyone was having such a great time we extended... Read More the time frame for the band an extra hour. I highly recommend the Moxie Band, they were the perfect band for our special day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

The Moxie Band was an absolutely incredible addition to our wedding. They were really easy to work with, and leading up to the big day, Rich was always quick to respond to any email I sent him, and he made the music a very low stress part of the planning process. As for the... Read More day of, Moxie was probably our favorite part of the reception. They played great music all through dinner, followed by the first dance, father/daughter, and mother/son, and then they immediately went into what seemed like the perfect song to get EVERYONE on the dance floor! They knew exactly what would get people dancing, and we could not have been happier! Whenever people talk to us about our wedding, the first thing they say is how amazing the band was, and we couldn’t agree more! Moxie was phenomenal! Music was one of the most important things to us when we were planning, and Moxie seriously delivered. We could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

I cannot say enough about how amazing The Moxie Band was at our wedding. We first heard them at a friend's wedding and HAD to have them at ours. They ABSOLUTELY brought the party and made our day so special! People to this day are still talking about how they were able to fill... Read More the dance floor all night. Every member of the band was so energetic and they were very professional though out the entire process… I cannot recommend them enough… if they are available do not hesitate!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Rich and the rest of The Moxie Band were fantastic! Our daughter's wedding at the Georgian Terrace was wonderful but quickly turned to fabulous once Moxie started playing. I loved the selection of songs they offered to play from and everyone enjoyed dancing the night away.... Read More Special folks!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Brooke D

I cannot say enough great things about The Moxie Band! From the moment they started playing during cocktail hour, transitioning through dinner and the dances, then finally revving up the party – they were fantastic and knew exactly what they were doing!! All, and I mean ALL, of... Read More our guests danced the entire night. The music selection was upbeat and relatable to all guests. The band members were so great to work with from the moment we first reached out for a quote. They were timely in responses and were very eager to work with us. They were also very helpful with providing assistance for music selection: even though they knew what seemed like EVERY song imaginable! Finally, the wedding. The band was so engaging and were so kind when my father, husband, and even a few guests wanted to join them on the stage. The Moxie Band seriously brought the house down and truthfully made our wedding what it was! 5 months later, and the band is STILL being talked about from our family and friends. There should be absolutely no hesitation in booking this band for your wedding. You will be glad you did!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

We knew The Moxie Band would be great, but we had no idea just how FANTASTIC they are! The dance floor never cleared all evening long !! We had SO many compliments from our guests, I just want to say Thank You to Rich and all the Moxie Band members !

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Moxie Band was awesome! Our guests never sat down! The band was so talented and they got the crowd dancing and singing all night!!! I would definitely recommend them. Rich was so pleasant and easy to work with and he communicated very quickly and effectively with myself and my... Read More daughter. I am so glad my daughter and new son in law chose the Moxie Band! All the guests raved about the Moxie Band saying how great they were! Thanks Moxie Band for a great party!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Molly W

They were absolutely wonderful! They kept everyone, young and old, on the dance floor the whole night! They were soooo fun, and I got tons of compliments about how fun the wedding was and how great the band was. My dad even played along with them for a few songs, which was... Read More great!! They have a great song selection, and they let you choose a list of songs you want played/ don't want played. They also learned my first dance song that wasn't on their list.They exceeded every expectation, and I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Alexandra

Moxie was fantastic! During the planning the process, they were willing to work with our budget and they were so easy to work with in choosing songs, etc. Our wedding reception simply would not have been the same without them. They were high-energy and I have NEVER seen a dance... Read More floor that packed for the WHOLE reception. Even when the band took their short breaks, our guests stayed on the dance floor. At the end of the night, our guests did not want to leave. Moxie was a fabulous band and we are so happy that we chose them for our wedding reception! Our wedding photographer emailed me after the wedding and asked for their contact info so she could recommend them to future clients. They were incredible.

Reviewed on 5/03/2015 Meghan K

My husband and I got married in April 11, 2015 and having the Moxie Band perform at our reception was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They were INCREDIBLE! Not only were they extremely personable and great to work with, they are extraordinarily... Read More talented! They were very quick with responses when choosing the requested songs for First Dance/Father&Bride/Mother&Groom dances and were willing to learn a song we requested that they had not played before. From the moment they started playing, our guests hit the dance floor and did not get off until the last song! The number one thing we have heard from guests of our wedding, is how amazing our band was! The Moxie Band, played everything from the great “Oldies” to Taylor Swift and Bruno Mars! I truly believe they can perform any song and it be incredible. During one of their break, Richard, one of the lead vocalists took the time to come find us and make sure we were happy with all the songs and to ask if there was anything we wanted to hear that they hadn’t done yet. I can’t express how happy we were with them. The Moxie Band was a HUGE highlight of our entire wedding! Meghan D.

BEST BAND EVER

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Michelle L

My fiancee and I were lucky enough see Moxie Band perform at another wedding, and knew we had to have them at our event. They were so easy to work with, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. I can't say enough about this band!

LOVE The Moxie Band!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Toni

We couldn’t be happier with our decision to go with The Moxie Band for our wedding! Everything about working with Moxie and Rich was fantastic! The process was smooth and easy from start to finish. We came across the band on a wedding website, and from the very first inquiry... Read More call, they stood out- Rich was friendly, responsive, professional, easy to work with, and very flexible and accommodating. Leading up to our wedding day, Rich was always available to answer questions, provide any guidance we needed, and give helpful suggestions. He took the time to find out exactly what we were hoping for our wedding, and how the band could best fit that vision. The band truly set the tone for our reception, and our guests did not leave the dance floor all night! The music was amazing, and the band was so fun and engaging! That night and for many weeks after the wedding, we received endless compliments on the band from guests of all age ranges and music preferences. Rich and the band knew exactly what the crowd would want and what would work best, but also made sure that we were always happy and that our expectations were not only met, but exceeded. It was a huge relief not to have to worry about the music/entertainment side of the reception once we chose Moxie- we could tell that everything would be handled perfectly, and that we could focus on the rest of our wedding planning. Ours was a Jewish wedding which adds an extra challenge to finding a band, but The Moxie Band clearly had much experience with Jewish weddings and songs and we couldn’t have been more pleased with how beautifully those elements of our reception were handled. I highly, highly recommend The Moxie Band!!!

A Fantastic Band for your Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014

We just had The Moxie Band play at my daughter's wedding on 11-15-14. Rich and The Moxie Band are the band for you for your wedding or any other event. From the time I booked them, Rich was helpful and guided us through the selection of music and the schedule for the event.... Read More They knew how to get people on the dance floor and kept the energy level of the party up. We got compliments on the fantastic band throughout the evening and since the wedding. Do not hesitate to book this band. They will not disappoint you or your guests.

Moxie is awesome!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Our daughter's wedding was October 11,2014. Moxie played for us at the Ritz Carlton of Atlanta. Moxie's wide variety of music literally had all of our guests up on the dance floor! Rich and the band connected with our guests and many of us didn't sit down the entire time... Read More they played. We have heard from countless number of friends that told us it was by far the best band they have heard at a wedding. Moxie far exceeded our expectations!

Outstanding band, fun time!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Casey B

What a great time we had with The Moxie Band at our wedd

Moxie Band was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I would highly recommend Moxie Band! From the first email contact, subsequent emails and phone calls, to the final rockin encore at the reception, Moxie Band was great! Professional, courteous, helpful, and talented are words that describe this group! The comments and... Read More compliments from guests at the ceremony and the reception confirmed that Moxie Band was an excellent choice for our entertainment!

BEST BAND EVER!!! Thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Jackie F

We cannot thank The Moxie Band enough for the amazing performance they did at our wedding! My sister hired them for her wedding 6 years ago and when I got engaged they were the first vendor I booked after our venue (I actually even worked with Rich regarding their availability... Read More to make sure we could have them on the dates our venue had open). People are still talking about what a great wedding my sister had and how fantastic the music was I just knew we had to have them at my wedding too! When our family and friends heard that it was the same band they started talking about certain songs they remember and we even had a special request from my Uncle for a song he remembered them playing at her wedding that had a lot of meaning to him. Rich is so helpful and responsive it made planning the music easy and he was always there to help answer any questions and was so knowledgeable about everything even down to our specific venue. We would like to send a HUGE thank you to all the members of The Moxie Band for a fantastic wedding and for keeping everyone on the dance floor. I can’t express in words how much we sincerely appreciate you making our wedding so special, thank you for the wonderful time and the amazing memories!! ~Jackie and Zach West

Can't say enough!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Meighan D

The Moxie Band was amazing. For starters-so many of my guests commented on how awesome the band was, and they had *everyone* up dancing. On top of that-they let us (wedding party) sing a Journey song while they played-so cool. Rich was great to speak with, very honest... Read More and considerate to our wants/needs. He checked on us a few times throughout the wedding to make sure everything was going how we wanted it to. Best of all-they didn't know our first dance request-but they learned it and played it wonderfully on a weeks notice. can't say enough about how great that was. I would HIGHLY recommended this band for ANY event. Fabulous!

Best Band Ever!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Lindsay K

Moxie Rocks! My husband and I are from NYC but decided to have a destination wedding in Amelia Island, FL. We didn't have the opportunity to listen to any bands live so I had to pick my band based on reviews and sound clips only. I was a little nervous as I know that the band... Read More selection can make or break the reception. I knew that I made the right choice as soon as Rich called me. He was so attentive and genuine throughout the entire process. The big day approached and my expectations were blown away - Rich and his team did an amazing job. He played everything from Country to Contemporary. Everyone was dancing the entire night! By far this was one of the best decisions that I made throughout the entire wedding process. All of our friends and family still keep talking about how great the band was! You can not go wrong with The Moxie Band!

BEST RECEPTION EVER!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

The Moxie Band was the life of the party! We added the horn section and they were absolutely awesome. The band played exactly what we wanted them to play and then some! They even kept the music going when the band took their breaks - so it was a non-stop party. They played... Read More everything from Beatles to Polkas for us and our guests loved it. The dance floor was full all night long! The wedding was almost 3 months ago, and we are still talking about how fabulous this band was. I cannot say enough how pleased we were that the reception was such a huge success - music can make it or break it - and The Moxie Band truly made it!! You cannot go wrong by hiring them - they listened to what we wanted, made suggestions, and delivered. Thank you Moxie Band for helping to make this such a memorial event for our family and friends. I would recommend you in a heartbeat! You are the life of the party!!