Packages Starting At $275

Enjoy some of Boston's best musicians! Rates starting at $275, we offer all musicians including violin cello harp piano guitar vocals and more! Ensembles are also available including Duos, Trios, Quartets and Orchestras! Tell us what you want and we'll make it happen!

Serving the Boston Area, MA (617) 818-3704

Reviewed on 2/19/2016

We absolutely loved our musicians. We hired the Mozart Academy of Music for our Wedding in Dec. 2015, and I couldn't say enough about how beautiful it was. From the consultant to the wedding day, they made sure that all of our questions were answered and every effort to give... Read More us what we were looking for was successfully achieved. We couldn't have asked for a better outcome. For anyone looking to add class to an event, I would HIGHLY recommend the Mozart Academy of Music. Kim Caron - Nesmith House Wedding

Our music was beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Felicia B

The Mozart Academy was great to work with from the very beginning. We were working with a limited budget and so many music vendors require a minimum number of musicians. Mozart Academy let us reserve just one violinist and it was perfect it was more than enough for our small... Read More event. The violinist played beautifully!

Don't Trust Anyone Else!

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Sheila B

Phew! We really got lucky with these guys! I had booked another talent months ago but as my wedding day approached they were no where to be found and neither was my deposit!! We booked the Mozart Academy just two days before my wedding!! The coordinator made everything very... Read More easy for me and the musicians were great! They dressed well and played beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Vicky A

Violin, viola and cello, what a perfect sound. Our music was all that I had hoped it would be and more. Canon in D, Jesu, Joy of Mans Desiring, etc. all of it just added so much to the feel and the experience of our wedding ceremony. Bravo!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Christina A

The Mozart Academy was great! They had the best rates, were great to work with and outstanding musicians. My mother even made a last minute song request at the ceremony and they obliged!! A first-rate wedding vendor!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Michelle G

We hired the Mozart Academy for our wedding ceremony. The music was timeless! The performers were top notch! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Carrie F

The Mozart Academy did an excellent job for our wedding this summer! Our trio played all of our special requests and they continued on to our cocktail hour seamlessly.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Shannon M

I couldn't be happier to write a review for the Mozart Academy. It's the least that I could do. They were so pleasant to work with and on the day of our wedding they are the one thing that ran smoothly! They arrived on time, they looked great and their playing was amazing. I... Read More could have listened to them all night!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kendra

We decided on a string duo. They were great! We went with a more contemporary feel, opting for 1000 Years and other pop songs. They were so flexible with our special requests!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Melanie S

We love the Mozart Academy! We hired a string quartet for our ceremony and cocktail hour and they played beautifully! We have even asked them back for our upcoming Christmas party!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kim R

We loved our ceremony music! Everything ran smoothly from beginning to end. We would definitely recommend them to anyone considering live music for their wedding!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Karen F

My friend from work had used the Mozart Academy when she got married and I was so impressed! When I was planning my wedding I called them immediately and secured my date. I went with a duo and it was perfect for my small wedding. I just love them, I would use them again if I... Read More could!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Caitlynn M

Our string trio was exceptional. They arrived on time, dressed professionally and were so cheerful. They played all of our classic special requests and then changed gears and played jazz standards for our cocktail hour. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Danielle W

Our string quartet was phenomenal. They play all of our special requests and were so easy to work with in the days leading up to the wedding. We would use the Mozart Academy again and would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Sharri S

We loved our music! We had looked around for a few weeks for the best possible option. We finally went with the Mozart Academy because they were the most affordable and they actually answered our emails! So many of our friends and family commented on the beautiful music.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kate L

Our cellist adding a ton of ambiance to our private ceremony and all the more memorable! What a beautiful sound! Our musician was top notch! Thank you Mozart Academy!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Faith W

We hired the Mozart Academy for our summer wedding. They were wonderful from beginning to end. Quick to answer emails and pesky questions, helpful in selecting music and patient with our inexperience. On our big day the musicians were on time, looked professional and sounded... Read More amazing. Couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kerry M

We hired a solo cellist for our cocktail hour. What a beautiful instrument. It really went a long way to create a nice atmosphere for our wedding. The musician was prompt, dressed appropriately, friendly with our guests and had such great ability. My only regret was not... Read More having them play for my ceremony.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Erica K

We were so happy with the Mozart Academy. From the prelude to the end of our cocktail hour the musicians played so well. They were able to play a few special requests for our ceremony, which I really appreciated. For the cocktail hour they changed the mood of their music by... Read More adding some fun jazz standards it was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jamie D

We can't say enough about the Mozart Academy. Affordable, professional, courteous and talented. If I had it all to do over again I would have hired MORE musicians and skimped on flowers! I mean it! Their music just added so much to our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Shannon L

We loved our string duo! They were amazing and were so great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Beth C

There is just something about live music. I've noticed it as a guest at weddings. It adds so much to the atmosphere! We had a quartet for our wedding and it was just lovely. It really went a long way to set the mood for the evening. Thank you so much for all your great... Read More work. It was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Vee P

We loved the Mozart Academy! We hired their string trio to play for our wedding and they played beautifully! They accommodated our special requests, were very helpful in the months and days leading up to the wedding, professional in their appearance ......perfect in every... Read More possible way!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lindsay R

We owe a big Thank you to the Mozart Academy! They were so great! Our string quartet played beautifully and it added so much to the feel of our wedding. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Liz l

Our string quartet was OUTSTANDING and very affordable. I did shop around quite a bit for the best musicians and was so happy with my choice! The Mozart Academy was so professional and they played so well! I would definitely recommend them!