Packages Starting At $275

Enjoy some of Boston's best musicians! Rates starting at $275, we offer all musicians including violin cello harp piano guitar vocals and more! Ensembles are also available including Duos, Trios, Quartets and Orchestras! Tell us what you want and we'll make it happen!

Serving the Boston Area, MA (617) 818-3704

Reviewed on 2/19/2016

We absolutely loved our musicians. We hired the Mozart Academy of Music for our Wedding in Dec. 2015, and I couldn't say enough about how beautiful it was. From the consultant to the wedding day, they made sure that all of our questions were answered and every effort to give... Read More us what we were looking for was successfully achieved. We couldn't have asked for a better outcome. For anyone looking to add class to an event, I would HIGHLY recommend the Mozart Academy of Music. Kim Caron - Nesmith House Wedding

Our music was beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Felicia B

The Mozart Academy was great to work with from the very beginning. We were working with a limited budget and so many music vendors require a minimum number of musicians. Mozart Academy let us reserve just one violinist and it was perfect it was more than enough for our small... Read More event. The violinist played beautifully!

Don't Trust Anyone Else!

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Sheila B

Phew! We really got lucky with these guys! I had booked another talent months ago but as my wedding day approached they were no where to be found and neither was my deposit!! We booked the Mozart Academy just two days before my wedding!! The coordinator made everything very... Read More easy for me and the musicians were great! They dressed well and played beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kerry M

We hired a solo cellist for our cocktail hour. What a beautiful instrument. It really went a long way to create a nice atmosphere for our wedding. The musician was prompt, dressed appropriately, friendly with our guests and had such great ability. My only regret was not... Read More having them play for my ceremony.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Erica K

We were so happy with the Mozart Academy. From the prelude to the end of our cocktail hour the musicians played so well. They were able to play a few special requests for our ceremony, which I really appreciated. For the cocktail hour they changed the mood of their music by... Read More adding some fun jazz standards it was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jamie D

We can't say enough about the Mozart Academy. Affordable, professional, courteous and talented. If I had it all to do over again I would have hired MORE musicians and skimped on flowers! I mean it! Their music just added so much to our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Shannon L

We loved our string duo! They were amazing and were so great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Beth C

There is just something about live music. I've noticed it as a guest at weddings. It adds so much to the atmosphere! We had a quartet for our wedding and it was just lovely. It really went a long way to set the mood for the evening. Thank you so much for all your great... Read More work. It was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Vee P

We loved the Mozart Academy! We hired their string trio to play for our wedding and they played beautifully! They accommodated our special requests, were very helpful in the months and days leading up to the wedding, professional in their appearance ......perfect in every... Read More possible way!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lindsay R

We owe a big Thank you to the Mozart Academy! They were so great! Our string quartet played beautifully and it added so much to the feel of our wedding. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Liz l

Our string quartet was OUTSTANDING and very affordable. I did shop around quite a bit for the best musicians and was so happy with my choice! The Mozart Academy was so professional and they played so well! I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Izzy J

We hired a string duo (violin & cello) which was a perfect match for our small wedding. The musicians continued for our cocktail hour and it created such a nice atmosphere. They even accommodated a couple of special requests. We were very pleased.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Heather I

The Mozart Academy played for our wedding this past June. We selected their string quartet after discussing wedding size and acoustics which was so helpful. The musicians were terrific and I received several compliments on the music.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Georgia H

I was very happy with our wedding music. Our string duo played beautifully! What a treat to have live music at our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Elizabeth P

Wow! We had such a great experience with the Mozart Academy. Our string trio was fantastic and they were so helpful with our music selection. Thank you Mozart Academy

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Elizabeth P

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Deb E

Throughout the planning process the Mozart Academy was never the source of added stress! They were very organized and so helpful. On our big day our string quartet arrived promptly, looked professional and played beautifully.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jen K

I'm so glad that I hired live music. I didn't think of it until late in the game. The Mozart Academy was great and our music was beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Mandy S

Our string trio played beautiful classical selections for our ceremony and then switched it up with jazz standards for our cocktail hour. I really appreciated the flexibility and it added so much to our evening!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Ally W

Kady & her team were great to work with. They helped us select the right ensemble for our event, helped us select ceremony music and even accommodated a few special requests for contemporary music. We were so happy with our string quartet!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Cathy D

Their violinist played beautifully! Professional, polite and very talented. The perfect addition to our ceremony and cocktail hour.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jenny L

The Mozart Academy played for our wedding this fall. They were so helpful during the planning process and played beautifully on our big day! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Thielly M

We had The Mozart Academy playing during our wedding ceremony a few weeks ago. It was absolutely beautiful. We had a trio performing from Puccini to Metallica. Working with Kady was great. Highly recommend her team.

Lovely string duo.......

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I can't say enough about the Mozart Academy or their musicians. After consulting with their director we opted for a string duo. The musicians played beautifully. I loved the music choices and I received several compliments from our friends and family on the music.

String Duo Fit The Bill!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Michelle L

We were very happy with the string duo that played for our wedding. They played classics for us at the ceremony and then switched to contemporary for our cocktail hour. I can't say enough, with all the little details that I worried about this one choice offered the perfect... Read More mood for our evening! They were worth every penny.