Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

39962 Fraser Drive, Sterling Heights, MI (586) 709-1315

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Michelle Y

Mike did an outstanding job and Mark & I highly recommend his services. He met with us several months out from our wedding date to start planning; he promptly sent us the online tools to use and was always available for questions or concerns. Mike was wonderful when we added... Read More ceremony music at the last minute and needed a wireless speaker for the site. He played all my odd requests and made the night very special!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Jennifer A

This post will never do Mike justice. He was the most amazing DJ ever. We met with a couple of people regarding DJ services but every other one was focused on something else. Mike on the other hand was focused on just two things: getting to know my fiancé and I and how he could... Read More make our evening fun and special. For newbies to the wedding scene, he gave us advice on what to do and what not to do. He was amazing enough to even call the night before the wedding just to check up on us. And the wedding, WOW!! He kept everyone on the floor and made the evening so special. He was able to feel how the night was going and keep the energy up the whole time. He would check up on the two of us throughout the evening and joke with us on the dance floor. It’s those special little touches you aren’t going to find unless it’s someone who is really invested in making your evening amazing, special and personal. And Mike really is. All of our family and friends kept complementing him that night and ever since. He was A-MAZ-ING. You can’t find a better DJ in the area and we can’t thank him enough for everything he did to make our evening to so special. Five stars all day!! Did we mention he was amazing?!?

Reviewed on 4/22/2016

Mike the Music Butler DJ'd our event last Saturday. He did a fantastic job and kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end! All of our guests thought he was great and I would highly recommend his services!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015

The Music Butler was great to work with! Mike really took the time to get to know us and our guests. He patiently walked us through planning reception music, and he was more than willing to play songs that were special to us. On the day of the wedding, Mike did a fantastic... Read More job of keeping the reception flowing while also being flexible and discreet. Thank you, Music Butler for helping to make this such an awesome day!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

We had Mike for our ceremony and wedding reception, Seriously I don't know where to begin! Mike was amazing from start to finish! When I decided to make changes at the last minute he accommodated that, when I needed to get ahold of him I could. By the end of this he became like... Read More family to us. He had the family up and dancing the whole night and even played a Lebanese song for my husbands family on the drop of a dime. Really down to earth guy with lots of personality. (Hope his cute little apprentice lady turns out just like him) can not thank you enough! Hope to see you again ! Best night of my life! Couldn't have done it without you! Thanks for letting me sit you with my new crazy family! #6 represent ! Lol

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Crystal V

Mike and the music butler dj company made our wedding reception such a fun celebration! He was very easy to work with and ensured that all of our special songs and requests were taken care of. The whole night had such a fun and upbeat energy! He even had great suggestions for... Read More dinner music (not just your average boring elevator music!) I have referred all of my friends :)

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 michelle s

Mike Z. DJ'd our wedding and was fantastic. I had initially booked with another area DJ, but wasn't getting a good gut feeling and decided to look elsewhere. I decided to give Mike a call based on positive feedback I'd read online. He met with us beforehand and put us totally... Read More at ease. I knew we made the right choice. Mike paid a lot of attention to our music do's and dont's, and steered us in the right direction with organizing the flow of our wedding reception. He was a hit with our guests, who put in plenty of requests. Mike is the kind of guy who can lead the crowd without drawing the attention to himself. I have attended other weddings where it was apparent that the DJ wanted to be the center of attention. Never once did I feel this to be the case with Mike. He has a subtle and likable stage presence, and I overheard a number of people saying "the DJ was great" after we'd danced the night away. Thanks, Mike, for helping to make our wedding day unforgettable. I highly recommend you!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Hannah H

I LOVE The Music Butler. Mike does a phenomenal job at getting everyone involved in a fun and exciting way. He also does a really great job at making sure he meets the needs and requests from his customers. I recommend him to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Ashley D

Mike is an amazing DJ! We also met Q, he was very nice as well. My new husband and I asked Mike to do a special edm dance hour at the end of our reception. We gave him a list of about 40 songs to make a mix out of and I was so happy with how it turned out. We also enjoyed all... Read More the other music we picked to be played, he did a great job with the music order. I didn't plan on dancing the night away, but I couldn't get off the dance floor I was having so much fun! I honestly don't think anyone would've done a better job. Mike was very organized and did everything I asked of him. I highly recommend him! His prices are very affordable! I'm so happy we choose him as our DJ!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

Mike is incredible! He dj'd my cousin's birthday party and everyone was dancing and having a great time. I've never seen my Aunt move like that but hey, life is full of surprises.

Reviewed on 8/02/2015

Mike made our event the greatest of our generation. To this day, all of our friends claim that our wedding reception was the best they've ever been to. Having a guest list well over 400 people that makes for a lot of experiences. I would recommend The Music Butler for your event... Read More of any shape or size. He was extremely personal and professional throughout the entire process!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015

I have been photographing weddings for 14 years. I have worked with more then a lot of DJs in this time. I've worked with the best and worst. Mike is a TOP NOTCH professional! Completely awesome at what he does. He owns the reception dance floor and hand goes above and beyond... Read More to make the night smooth and on time for the bride and groom to have zero worries on their one and only perfect night! I always have a 100% confidence when I refer my wedding clients to use Mike. He is one of the best in the business! Brandy Roels Photographer www.lifetimeimagesbybrandy.com

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Kara U

The Music Butler (Mike) was awesome. He went above and beyond for us. He is a great DJ and MC. He kept the dance floor packed. What is best about him is he really wants your experience to be the very best. He also does everything he can to take stress off of the bride when it... Read More comes to this part of a wedding. He is organized and detail oriented. You would be crazy to not book him for you wedding!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Ken J

I've had the distinct pleasure of working with The Music Butler, and also hiring him to DJ my very own wedding. Being a part of the wedding industry, you notice the small details that always go into making someone stand out above the rest. That was what I first noticed with... Read More Mike. While I was shooting a wedding, he was the DJ that the couple had hired... I was impressed by how lively he kept the crowd, and there always seemed to be people on the dance floor. There is nothing worse than being at a wedding, and a DJ not being able to read the crowd to be able to get people out on the floor. He has that talent, and I was very impressed by his work ethic, which also went along well with working with photographers to be able to capture some great moments. When it came time for my very own wedding... there was only one person I needed to call. The Music Butler. At my wedding, it was the same thing... we had a very diverse group of people, and Mike kept the floor alive with a great mixture of music throughout the night. To make matters even better? I had at least 4 other couples who were getting married to know just who my DJ was, because they wanted him to DJ their wedding. All around, a great guy, very easy to work with, and also pays attention to the little details that help make the night that much better.

2015-07-22T21:49:12 Response from the vendor

Awesome! Best review ever!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015

Mikey did an awesome job as DJ of our wedding in 2010. He took time to work closely with my husband and myself to select music that best fit for us. He was upbeat and got the whole reception up and dancing. It was great working with him.

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Stephanie T

Mike was amazing. He responded to all of my emails/phone calls leading up to our big day and made our reception spectacular. He walked is through all of the major music decisions we should consider and followed our list of must haves and songs/genres not to play. He was very... Read More attentive to the needs of our guests and played the right kind of music that kept people on the dance floor for the entire night. I would absolutely recommend Mike for any event where a DJ is needed.

Reviewed on 7/22/2015

superb at what he does. your reception is in GREAT hands with the music butler!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015

We LOVED having Mike DJ our wedding! He was the perfect DJ. I was hopeful we could have a big dancing crowd at our wedding and Mike made sure of it. He had just the right touch when it came to the speaking portions/introducing us, etc, and the music was just what we had asked... Read More for. He was affordable and so easy to work wirh. We are SO happy we chose Mike and would do it again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 alesha r

The Music Butler was hands down the best dj we could've asked for!!!!!!! He is amazing!!! So fun and easy to work with. Awesome music and lights. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!!! LOVE this dj!!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Jillian K

The Music Butler is the most professional, fun and easy going company to work with! I have attended several weddings that they have hosted, and they were nothing less than awesome!!! The owner and his team are excellent at what they do, and they are all fabulous people They are... Read More affordable, play great music (of your preference) and make all the guest feel comfortable and welcome! I will definitely be hiring them for my own wedding next year! You will not be disappointed with this group of talented people!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

Mike was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding. With all of the stress that goes into planning a wedding, it's really nice to have someone who is able to make things a little easier on you - and Mike did just that. He was so organized and was very helpful with song... Read More selections. Everyone really enjoyed the music and the dance floor was packed the entire night. He was SO easy to work with and he offers pricing to fit almost every budget. I will definitely recommend the Music Butler to my friends and family that are interested in a professional, energetic DJ service. Thanks for helping to make our special day so memorable Mike! <3 The Wise Family <3

Best DJ Ever

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Cheri R

Michael Ziamba did an amazing job at your wedding reception. He is very good at keeping things organized, but does not insert himself in the wedding. He strikes just the right balance. And he is not cheesy, as a lot of DJs we looked at seemed to be. Many guests commented after... Read More about how great our DJ was. My nephew now wants to use him for his wedding.

Awesome dj

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Juli S

The music butler really worked to get to know us and know what we wanted on our wedding. We would recommend him for all events!-

Kept our party rockin'

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Diane B

Mike Ziamba did an awesome job. Our guests commented how much fun he was. He really did a good job keeping us on schedule, he came to check in with us multiple times to make sure we were ready for the big moments (toasts, dances, etc) and did a good job of keeping the guests... Read More on the dance floor. We gave him a list of songs and different artists we enjoyed and he did a good job filling in and selecting songs our guests enjoyed.