The Music Express DJ

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

Greater Sacramento, Tahoe, Napa & Bay Area (530) 401-3536

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Rachel C

David was very professional and knowledge about the art of being a DJ. I am so glad we went with him and our wedding progressed smoothly with him on the mic. Thanks David!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Julie L

David was an excellent DJ! He was very professional, kind, and prepared. He met with my mom and me over coffee before to discuss music preferences. He has a lot of music and was able to help us decide on exactly what we wanted. He actually played the song that I walked down the... Read More aisle to along with all the songs all throughout the wedding ceremony and reception. He made sure the schedule of the night moved smoothly--introducing the wedding party, cake cutting, garter/ bouquet toss, dancing. He was great with announcements! :) I would, however, recommend that he only plays part of a song because the cupid shuffle seemed to last for 8 minutes while we were ready for a new song after 4. All in all, I highly recommend David as a DJ for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Diana M

Dave was amazing. After communicating by email back and forth he met us at our venue and was engaging and thorough in making sure our day was perfect. I. The day of he was extremely helpful and complimented the wedding well. He not only played music, but played coordinator... Read More which was a huge help. Dave was attentive and professional and you will be sorry if he doesn't work your next event!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Sarah L

Dave is the guy you want to DJ your wedding! Not only was our dance floor always packed, the events of the night also flowed together seamlessly.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Tina D

Dave was wonderful! We had an older crowd for our wedding and he had this wonderful ability to read the room! He played songs that everyone loved and we have gotten so many compliments on the music! Our day was absolute perfection, and Dave was a huge part of that!!