Is this your business? claim it now

The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel LLC

Planning

10373 Highway 90, Little River, SC (843) 626-6905

Perfect Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Octavia L

I got married August 23,2014 I must say my wedding day was perfect. The weather was great and Rev.Martin did a fabulous job I couldn't ask for more. I had been planning for about 9mos and I talked to Niccole via email and phone she was also great to work with and very sweet. If... Read More you plan on having a beach wedding in North Myrtle Beach this would be the perfect company to deal with. They absolutely have the best location on the beach it was only Myself hubby the wedding party and guest that was on the beach during my wedding so very private and that was a HUGE plus.My husband and I are forever grateful.Also if you do not have a photographer that's fine they have a package that includes one. Our photographer was great she captured some great moments and we will forever have those memories.We are truly thankful to Sand and Surf Wedding Chapel for their over and ahead services. Thank you So much.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Tosha S

Very professional! Made life so simple. Just show up and everything is ready. We met with the preacher the day before and he was an awesome guy!! Makes sure you know where you're going (the venue) and goes above and beyond! Felt like I had known him much longer!

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Ashley M

I can't say enough good things about them! Rich (the minister) kept us focused and loose for the wedding ceremony. They provided everything we needed. Very low hassle, yet refined and beautiful! They also provided the photographer and the photos came out beautiful!

great people!

Reviewed on 5/17/2012 Michelle c

Genuine people, courteous to the needs and wants of the wedding couple! I was running late and asked for an extension of 20mins and they were fine with it! I got a great deal, We chose the package with photography (unedited), videography(on a disk) and the officiant for a... Read More bargain. they are the cheapest you will find and simple yet exactally what you need!