Full service, bake shop

For almost forty years, we have been helping to make wedding memories on Nantucket. Whether serving four or four hundred, we can bake a cake that is beautiful and delicious.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Nut Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

17 1/2 Old South Road, Nantucket, MA (508) 228-2797

wonderful

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 Becca R

Size, flavor and simple decor was key and Magee and Jay were wonderful.

Review for Nantucket Bake Shop

Reviewed on 10/21/2008 jocelyn d

My husband and I love carrot cake and they were able to accommodate.;The nantucket basket weave design was pretty but the monogramming on the cake was not nantucket blue (the color of blue hydrangeas) as we discussed with the bakery.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Kim L

Our wedding cake was absolutely amazing! Magee did an amazing job and I got so many compliments on the taste of the cake. All of our guests had a piece and loved it! The Nantucket Bake shop is also VERY affordable and works within your budget. They are THE BEST and was such a... Read More nice touch for our big day! Kim Lindgren

Magee Detmer

I have been baking and making wedding cakes for nearly forty years, starting with my very own! To me, wedding cakes are the best part of what we do. I love to design a cake with the bride and groom that fulfills their vision for their day. I feel like the cake is the ending to a wedding reception and as such, I take my responsibility to end the celebration on a sweet note. That is why we pride ourselves on baking a delicious dessert!