Organic & Vegan Bath & Beauty Product Favors

FINALLY A FAVOR THAT EVERYONE WILL LOVE, AND AT A REASONABLE PRICE! We offer organic and vegan bath and beauty products in a beautifully wrapped gift as a favor for your wedding or shower! Also available are gifts for the bridal party and thank you presents for the parents. Volume discounts available starting at only 50 favors. Minimum of $2 per favor (priced a-la-carte), however you can choose the items you want, with an essential oil scent and custom label included. Favors ready in as little as 10 days, but 6-8 weeks preferred to get the exact gift you want. Call for a consultation at 978-534-4500

Bridesmaid Gifts, Flower Girl Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Groomsman Gifts, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Ring Bearer Gifts, Wedding Favors, Welcome Bags, Gifts + Favors

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

879 Central St, Leominster, MA (978) 534-4500

Reviewed on 6/18/2016

I absolutely LOVE the soap that Jen and the Natural Beauty Factory made for us as favors for our wedding. We sent her pictures of our bridesmaids dresses, tux, and color scheme, and she created lavender soaps that matched our bridesmaids dresses. She also wrapped them to match... Read More our style (rustic /lace). Finally, they came with adorable tags that had the bride and groom's initials on one side and our wedding date on the other. The Natural Beauty Factory was really great to work with because of their creative vision and excellent service!

2016-06-18T12:30:06 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure ❤️

Reviewed on 6/16/2016

I was so happy to hear that NBF started offering favors. I didn't think twice as to where I was going to purchase my sister's shower favors from once finding out. The communication was very responsive and detailed. I just picked the favors up this week and they are beautiful.... Read More Just what I wanted. Thanks again!

2016-06-16T13:20:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for thinking of us! We hope the day goes off beautifully! Enjoy :)

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Victoria S

I had the Natural Beauty Factory make my friend's bridal shower favors. Their products are absolutely amazing! The favors were beautiful and affordable. They have a huge selection to choose from when it comes to products, bottling and wrapping. They will even work with you on... Read More price!

2016-06-09T12:47:16 Response from the vendor

It was great working with you! We're so happy to be a part of the special day :)

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ammie T

I have had the pleasure of working with Jen at the natural beauty factory. The gifts she created are beautiful and everyone loved them. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for unique and individualized gifts.

Reviewed on 7/30/2016

The Natural Beauty Factory made the most adorable favors for my friends shower. They included a lip balm that said the bride and grooms names along with date of wedding, and a face cream labeled with a shamrock to fit the Irish shower theme. They thought of everything and... Read More packaged the favors in an adorable burlap bag with a heart tag and Irish blessing on the tag. Everything was just so perfect, if you need favors definitely go to NBF, the favors will be personal and compliment and fit your special day perfectly since they work with you for exactly what you want.I can't say enough good things!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016

High quality with affordable pricing! I thought it was too good to be true. NBF really delivered superior products in beautiful packaging.. These favors were a huge hit! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Miranda K

Going to The Natural Beauty Factory for wedding favors was an amazing experience. I was able to give everyone an adorable purple and blue sudsy bar. The quality was amazing and even with a custom label they were super affordable too! They were wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016

"Jen and the Natural Beauty Factory made me bridal party gifts. Not only were the products affordable, the quality was amazing! Each of my friends received a bag with travel size face products. Their customer service was incredible and they captured exactly what I had imagined... Read More for each of the girls. I can't thank them enough for all of their help!"

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

This company is fantastic! I would absolutely suggest anyone looking for wedding favors to use them! I had them make custom Cashmere soy candles with a wood wick for my wedding favors! The scent is amazing and the amount of choices I had to chose from was outstanding! Their... Read More prices kept me right in the limits of my budget and all of my guests have not stopped raving about how much they love them!

2016-06-17T15:10:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, and congratulations again!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

The natural beauty factory did custom favors for my sister's wedding shower and they were absolutely beautiful! They are very reasonably priced and great quality. I would highly recommend them!

2016-06-17T12:47:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be a part of the big day ❤️

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Tracy L

I ordered favors from The Natural Beauty Factory and they were a huge success!! Everyone at the shower loved them. People commented about how happy they were to receive something that they wouldn't throw away as soon as they got home. We ordered bath soak and body butter (which... Read More I, myself love) in flower power. The turnaround time was so quick (even with the short notice I gave 😬) , the packaging was beautiful, price was super reasonable and the customer service was nothing but fantastic! This is one thing that I can certainly check off my list as going smoothly.

2016-06-16T12:45:59 Response from the vendor

It was great working with you! I'm so happy everyone loves them and we were able to get them to you quickly

Jennifer Sheldon

We began making our own beauty products about 10 years ago when cancer hit our family hard, losing my sister and mother. In 2015. While preparing to open our first store I had a hysterectomy and a double mastectomy with reconstruction, to ensure my fate would not be the same. We started making favors on request, and found that more and more people loved the idea of these handmade items with great products that won't get thrown out or left behind! We love being included on your special day and look forward to being a part of this momentous occasion.