The New York Botanical Garden

Bronx, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The New York Botanical Garden

A BALLROOM IN BRONX, NY

Situated just 25 minutes from downtown Manhattan, The New York Botanical Garden is any bride's dream wedding and reception destination. This 125-year old garden offers a picture ideal contrast between the busy Manhattan life and the serene nature-filled environment. The venue’s lush gardens blend with the dense forests, rolling hills, cascading waterfalls, wetlands and a wide variety of plant collections; to create a romantic ambience ideal for wedding photography.

The New York Botanical Garden has both indoor and outdoor event space options scattered in its expansive lands. These event spaces are strategically positioned to take advantage of the beautiful landscapes and amenities. The following are some of the available event space options in the property.

The Conservatory is a grand Victorian-styled palace with eleven neatly designed glasshouse galleries and an adjacent Courtyard. This space option works well for cocktail hour and serving of hors d’oeuvres. Couples may choose to tent the Conservatory Courtyard for reception dinners of up to 1000 guests.

The Garden Terrace Room is decorated with beautiful crystal chandeliers, state-of-the-art light fixtures, large windows and strategically positioned potted plants. Its high ceiling combines with the charming interior decor to create a spectacular reception venue. The Garden Terrace Room’s adequate lighting facilitates quality photography and videography.

Stone Mill is located adjacent to the meandering Bronx River. The rustic nature of this space location offers a combination of historic charm and modern comforts. Stone Mill’s quiet environs provides an intimate setting for exchanging vows.

Hudson Garden Grill is an artistic masterpiece designed by the renowned architectural firm Bentel & Bentel. This full service dining destination features a walnut-topped bar, open kitchen, large windows, hanging light fixture and custom-made furniture. Hudson Garden Grill is ideal for private reception dinners and bridal showers.

All catering services are handled by an exclusive caterer, STARR Events. In this regard, couples are expected to schedule a meeting with the management of STARR so as to harmonize menu customization and pricing details.

The New York Botanical Garden is open on Tuesdays through Sundays. The venue remains closed on Mondays except on federal holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Hence, couples are advised to make adequate adjustments on their choice of wedding dates

The New York Botanical Garden does not allow certain items in several of its event spaces without prior permission from the management. Such items include strollers, easels, tripods, selfie sticks and large backpacks. In addition, the garden reserves the right to inspect all backpacks.

At The New York Botanical Garden, guests are expected to behave in an orderly manner. Picking of flowers, climbing trees, feeding animals, smoking and building of fires are all prohibited in the property.

At The New York Botanical Garden, couples are provided with basic amenities such as chairs, tables, linen and basic decorations. The day-of on-site manager also ensures that everything flows smoothly. Other noteworthy perks offered by The New York Botanical Garden include:

• Ample parking
  • Guided nature tours
  • Event setup
  • After ceremony cleanup
  • Easy access to Metropolitan Museum of Art
  • Close to American Museum of Natural History
  • Central Park is nearby

Stunning Garden Weddings

No matter the season, let the stunning landscape of The New York Botanical Garden create the perfect backdrop for your wedding. In the spring, surround yourself with the lush English roses in the manicured formal rose garden. In the summer, let the softly rushing sounds of the Bronx river accompany your ceremony. In the fall, the vibrant foliage will set the stage for a wedding filled with color. In the winter, imagine the perfect snowy backdrop, complete with berried holly and stunning pines, for your wedding photography. The New York Botanical Garden sets the stage for a wedding infused with nature and is the quintessential location for a couple who adores the great outdoors and the city alike.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

2900 Southern Boulevard, Bronx, NY (646) 741-1400
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Katie M

We are so thrilled we held our wedding at the New York Botanical Garden. We were looking for a venue that had both outdoor and indoor space and the NYBG was perfect! We had our ceremony and cocktail hour outside and then our reception in their beautiful ballroom. Leading up to... Read More the wedding Laura Bass was SO helpful and kind, extremely professional and very quick to respond to any questions we had. The day of the wedding all of the staff at the NYBG went above and beyond to make our day incredibly special. Our bridal attendant was amazing and so attentive. Service was wonderful and there were so many compliments on the food. The food, service, staff and venue are all amazing and we're so happy we ended up choosing the NYBG!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Jef K

My wife and I were married at the Botanical Garden's Stone Mill venue, on June 17, 2017. It was absolutely magical. The venue is gorgeous: the ceremony, cocktail hour and after-dinner dancing all took place on a private terrace with he Bronx River running alongside it and with... Read More tall, lush trees all around. The reception dinner took place inside the Stone Mill building, which has a beautiful dining room with wooden beams and is just perfect for a small to medium size wedding (maximum number of guests is 120). The Starr Catering staff was terrific: John Garone was our coordinator, and he was enthusiastic, responsive, accommodating to our numerous requests (for example, we requested having an ice cream sundae bar station for dessert instead of one of the appetizer stations that came with our package, and he said 'no problem' and it turned out to be a big hit at the wedding). John also helped coordinate with our vendors (so that we did not need a wedding planner) and he paid great attention to detail, including during the set up of the venue on our wedding day: for example, we had had table cards printed and had little pots of succulent plants as wedding favors, and John arranged the cards and pots on a table in the most lovely and tasteful way as you could imagine. The wait staff during the wedding itself was great and the bridal attendant, Yonas, was extremely helpful and joyous (we love him). Also, the food was really very good and we received many compliments about it. The wedding ended up being exactly what we had hoped it would be, and the whole evening went off without a hitch--the organization was just smooth and perfect. While the NYBG is not the cheapest venue in the City, we felt from beginning to end that we were in very good hands: a beautiful location (that is easily reachable from Manhattan), good catering, and a very professional and friendly staff who know how to doing a wedding well and make sure that everyone has a great time. We couldn't recommend NYGB and Starr Catering more highly!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Andrea F

The team at Starr Catering is incredible! Hands down the best service in New York City for any wedding or event. As a bride who is also in the wedding industry, I wanted only the best. Laura Bass and John Garone are so accommodating and helpful from the first day of planning to... Read More your actual wedding day. We worked with Laura throughout the planning process and she made it really fun and not stressful at all. She was always a phone call or an email away. She helped us from planning our menu to every last detail of the day including referring us to our band who we absolutely loved (Hank Lane). My husband and I had such a blast not only on our actual wedding day but first at the menu tasting which was a couple of months before the wedding. Your treated to wine and appetizers and entrees which will be seasonal on the menu at the time of your wedding. That's when you really feel the sense of the top notch service and professionalism at Starr Catering. On the actual day of our wedding we felt like we were royalty :-) We got married at the Garden Terrace and had an outdoor ceremony and everything was absolutely gorgeous! Our personal attendant stayed with us from when we arrived until the very end of the night and he even helped us get into our car at the end of the night. The staff at Starr Catering were so accommodating and paid so much attention to every last detail. You can tell that they actually really love what they do! I would recommend Starr Catering and all of the amazing staff at the New York Botanical Garden to any couple looking for superior service and want to get married at one of the most beautiful places in New York City!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Roni E

Words cannot express how grateful we are to Laura Bass and the botanical gardens for making my daughter's wedding so special. It was the most memorable evening. Friends and family cannot stop talking about it. The food, the ceremony, the service weee just pure perfection. It... Read More was a fantastic night. Thank you so much

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Jessica S

We got married in July 2017 in the Garden Terrace Room. Honestly, what can I say about this venue and caterer that hasn't already been said? After months of venue searching, only to hear "no" to our various requests from each venue, we came upon NYBG and Starr Events. Everything... Read More we requested was met with a yes, including the ability to make our own dishes on the menu! Laura Bass was our contact and she was OUTSTANDING. She never made us feel like we couldn't reach out to her. She was always responsive and often answered questions for us that we probably had no business asking her. Working with her was like having a second planner. The room was amazing - perfectly neutral with a huge dance floor, high ceilings, beautiful chandeliers, pin-spot lighting and gorgeous mirrors on the wall. The grounds are, of course, spectacular. We had our cocktail hour outside overlooking the conservatory. It was heaven. Another cocktail hour option is under a tent which is seriously beautiful and air conditioned. The food was amazing - it was ACTUALLY good-tasting food. Not just good for wedding food. My bridal attendant, Alfred (or maybe Albert? I'm sorry, I can't recall!) was so helpful to me. He never left my side the entire night, always bringing me a drink or water. Always making sure I ate something. He was just awesome! There is on-site valet parking so your guests don't have to walk far. I honestly can't think of one thing they do that I would criticize. Everything is top-class and while they are certainly not the cheapest venue, I felt like they were fair with their pricing given the quality.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Matt G

We had an absolutely outstanding time celebrating our wedding day at the New York Botanical Gardens. Everyone on the event staff were incredibly helpful throughout the whole process and were able to customize the day to make it a day we will remember for the rest of our lives.... Read More The preferred vendors were very easy to work with and helped to eliminate the typical pain points that come up during the wedding planning process. We had an amazing time with NYBG and are so happy we decided to go have our wedding day on the grounds

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Melinda M

When my husband and I were shopping around we looked at venues throughout Queens and Brooklyn and found that they offered an a la carte pricing. They would offer the bare space for a reasonable price but we had to use outside vendors for everything else. Making all those choices... Read More out of our budget. We were going to throw in the towel and go to city hall until I reached out to the New York Botanical Gardens. I was able to have a beautiful intimate wedding at the Stone Mill. We had an outside ceremony overlooking the Bronx River, the food was fantastic and open bar was included. The Starr catering group, in particular John Garone, made my wedding day one of the best days of my life.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Marijela P

Thank you NY Botanical Garden and STARR Catering Group for helping us make our dream true! My husband Steve and I have been members of the Garden for many years and it is one of our favorite places in New York, specially The Stone Mill which we thought would be the perfect spot... Read More for our special day - and it truly was. Working with STARR and Laura Bass was an amazing experience, from start to finish. Everything was beyond our expectations!!! Best, Marijela & Steven

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Amma S

We had our wedding at the New York Botanical Gardens in May 2017 and John Garone was our coordinator. It was a perfect day--we had photos in the Rose Garden, our ceremony in an outdoor courtyard next to the Conservatory and our reception in the Garden Terrace Room. I am one of... Read More those annoying micromanaging brides who had painstakingly planned our wedding for a year, staying organized with a dozen different spreadsheets and ordering so much stuff on Etsy that our dining room was full of boxes. I emailed John at least three times a week with probably ten questions in each email. He was so calm and professional and every time we communicated that I immediately felt calmer too, like everything was under his control. I had a vision for my wedding and how all the Etsy stuff would fit together and it was hard passing it on to someone else to do the execution, but I knew I had to let go and John and the staff absolutely blew me away. Their execution was better than anything I could have imagined. And in addition to the little details that I asked John to handle for me, John handled the big stuff, like coordinating vendors, making sure everyone was in the right place at the right time, ordering my bridesmaids during our procession, guiding my dad. And the rest of the team is amazing too. Lauren O'Kelly was tremendously helpful throughout the entire process and both her and John felt as excited about my wedding as I was. Alex Metz, the head of catering, helped us select our food and beverage package for the wedding and both we and all of our guests were amazed at how delicious the food was. Guests were greeted with champagne and lemon water when they entered the gardens, cocktail hour was overflowing with food, and the servers were so attentive to our guests needs, like remembering what drink they had ordered from the bar and fetching them another one before they finished, and remembering dietary restrictions. The captain and co-captain were so communicative with our MC, letting him know exactly when the courses were coming out and tables were being cleared so that he could time everyone's speeches accordingly. My bridal attendant helped me all day--providing me water during pictures, appetizers after the ceremony, carrying my bouquet, bustling my dress, and driving us in a little buggey. The only bad part about my wedding was that it's over now and I don't get to email John all the time. I miss him. I cannot recommend NYBG enough and I don't understand why everyone in New York doesn't get married there. You get amazing service, delicious food, and a breathtakingly beautiful location, and the price is very reasonable considering the service, quality and staff. we also had our rehearsal dinner at Hudson Garden Grill the night before the wedding and it was like a preview of how amazing the staff was, how delicious the food was, and how organized John was. We had our rehearsal in the ceremony space and John was so helpful with showing our bridesmaids and groomsmen when and how to walk and where to stand. Then we had hor d'hourves and cocktails on the patio, followed by dinner in the restaurant. If you are getting married at NYBG then I strongly recommend that you do your rehearsal dinner there, your guests will have an amazing time!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Li W

We had the wedding in the Stone Mill of NYBG. It was raining that day, and we were not able to have the ceremony outside. But the NYBG team helped us make backup plans and still made our wedding beautiful. The whole night, I was very well pampered and taken care of, and I cannot... Read More appreciate enough for that. Despite the rain, all our guests had a great time. The food there was just amazing, and not to say their outstanding service. My husband and I are so glad that we chose this venue.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Alexis K

We recently had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Stone Mill at the NYBG. The venue, food, and quality of service way exceeded our expectations. Guests are still raving about how good the food was, and how nice and accommodating the staff was. We worked closely with... Read More Laura Bass to organize the event. She really took the time to work with us on the fine details, and took a lot of stress out of planning the wedding. If you are looking for a magical spot to have your wedding this is the place.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Cristal D

We could not have asked for a more spectacular wedding at the Stone Mill! Laura Bass and her team were just incredible from start to finish - from the beginning of the long process of organising the wedding, all the way to the last moments on the night itself, everyone at the... Read More NYBG went above and beyond to make our day special. The food was incredible, the Stone Mill was just gorgeous, and everything went unbelievably smoothly thanks to Laura and her fantastic staff. Special mention to Alfred, who was our bridal attendant and best friend on the day!! THANK YOU to everyone at the Stone Mill!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 M R

We recently got married at the NYBG and could not have been happier with everything. All of the food was delicious, the venue was beautiful, and the staff was professional and extremely helpful. I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kaitlin R

Chris and I had our reception in the Stone Mill at The New York Botanical Garden. The space was perfectly intimate without feeling cramped for our wedding of 75. We wanted to find a rustic organic feeling location and our parents wanted something that felt polished and formal,... Read More the Stone Mill was the perfect balance. We were able to add in all of our personal touches while leaving all of the hassle to the NYBG's incredible staff. The food selection was immense, potentially overwhelming, but our coordinator John Garone, was always there to lend his experience to help us navigate all of our choices. At The NYBG they handle the rentals, the food, and even the cake, from LuLu Bakery in Scarsdale. They also had a wonderful list of vendors (which you can use or not) that they work with who know the venue like the back of their hands. Their staff lent a feeling of ease to the whole process. The day of our wedding, we showed up and everything was exactly as planned. The grounds allowed us to take beautiful pictures, and since nearly every background is perfect our pictures were done with time to spare before our guests came. Typically the advice given to couples getting married is that you will have to choose between eating the food you chose or visiting with your guests. Our attendant, Yonas, made sure that our glasses were filled and we were able to eat everything we had carefully chosen, even putting 2 of every appetizer we chose in our bridal room. We were able to take a moment for ourselves and enjoy all of our planning and then enjoy all of our guests while having full tummies. Our cake from LuLu was delicious and beautiful and are still getting complements (personally I can't wait to dig in a year from now). At first the idea that The NYBG would be responsible for handling so much of the planning including the cake made me nervous, but it made wedding planning simple and gave us wonderful results we could have never achieved on our own. We had amazing time and I would recommend the New York Botanical Gardens to any bride looking for a garden vibe with elegance with staff who are not afraid to take the burden off of your shoulders and ensure you get to enjoy every aspect of your wedding.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Susan M

My husband and I recently celebrated the marriage of our son and his bride in the Garden Terrace Room at the New York Botanical Gardens. I have attended – and hosted – many events in my time but write honestly that this was the best, and least stressful, event I have attended... Read More and planned. Our planning was most expertly guided and assisted by Alexandra Metz and then Laura Bass. From the beginning, they anticipated our needs and wants and were most thorough and timely in addressing each step of the planning process. The venue – inside and out – was beautiful, the food was terrific in terms of presentation and taste, and the service made us and our guests feel like royalty. I can’t wait to have another reason to attend or host another event with Starr Catering Group at the NY Botanical Gardens!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Nicholas B

This venue is excellent. We did it in March and, while most would scoff at a garden wedding in March, it has significant benefits such as a lower venue cost and the chance of snow! It did snow which added greatly to the drama of the event. We had the ceremony inside, of course,... Read More which some might think is a waste since it's a "garden wedding," however, the venue is beautiful and the large windows create a fabulous backdrop to the ceremony. Many commented on how dramatic the ceremony was. Furthermore, while we had about 200 guests and we could have had many more in that room. They turned it over like pros in less than an hour for dinner. While the venue is excellent, what really makes the venue special is the food. Starr Catering has some of the best food - if not the best food in town. The appetizers are exceptional as is the the meal. We had heard before the wedding about the quality of the caterers (from other caterers that we know) and they were right. Many acknowledged how far above the average the quality of the wedding food was - it was really an exceptional dinner. The wait team there is also very professional. We also got to take pictures in the enclosed botanical garden which made it look like we bought a botanical garden for our wedding flowers - which I guess we technically did. Something to note is that you will have to ship people from the city by bus if you're having it there and coming from the city. That being said, many opted to drive or take metro north (in their tuxedos and long gowns) which drops you across the street. Let me finish by stating, the best part - my wife and I work over 60 hours a week in another city. Having NYBG be a one-stop-shop for everything meant we didn't have to deal with the planning nonsense. It was venue, band, flowers, hair, photographer and done. We planned this thing in four months and we frankly wouldn't have done it any differently. If you choose this venue, I would be extremely surprised if you were disappointed.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017

My daughter's wedding reception on April 8, 2017 was held at the Garden Terrace Room and was absolutely spectacular. Thank you to Laura Bass and her wonderful staff at Starr Events for an amazing night! Laura was a tremendous help to us in planning the wedding and anticipated... Read More every detail of this special day! She was incredibly professional, thoughtful and responsive to every question and call. our guests are still raving about the food! The service and venue all were amazing! I highly recommend the NYBG for any event and I know everyone who attended this wonderful night will never forget it!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Anna P

I am so glad that we picked NYBG for our wedding reception venue. It was the PERFECT setting and all of our guests were blown away! From the very beginning of working with the NYBG we loved their attentiveness while helping us to prepare for our special day! They gave us... Read More a wonderful food tasting from which we chose some amazing dishes for our reception. After helping us throughout our wedding preparations, they continued to help us on the day itself. The bridal suite was made pristine for us to use. While we were in the bridal suite waiting to be announced to our friends and family for the first time as a married couple they brought us some of the hors d'oeuvres that our guests were enjoying during the cocktail hour. They even drove us and our wedding party around on golf carts while we were getting photographed in all the various beautiful garden areas! The Grand Terrace Room was spotless and clean for the reception. It was magical! The table cloths and chairs were great. The dance floor was ideal! The food was magnificent! It came out in a timely manner which made the evening flow beautifully. At one point Stephen's 89 year old grandmother's lost her wedding ring. To everyone's surprise, the team at NYBG actually found it for us! That was a big deal! For anyone out there getting married, I can honestly say that there is no better choice for a wedding reception venue than the NYBG!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Mo D

Our wedding at The New York Botanical Gardens (October 9, 2016) was a complete success, creating a wonderful experience and beautiful memories for us and our families. My husband and I could not be happier with how it all unfolded. We were looking for a simple yet elegant... Read More location to have a classic New York wedding. The New York Botanical Gardens delivered on every level. The setting is majestic and beautiful. We planned on having an outdoor wedding and despite Hurricane Matthew trying to throw a wrench in our plans, the staff and management of the NYBG were agile enough to wait out the storm and set up the seasonal walk for the evening wedding. Things went off without any problems under a clear sky. We and our guests were so pleased with the service and the quality of the experience. The food and drinks (including our custom cocktail) were delicious and aplenty. The transitions from the outdoor wedding, to a tented cocktail party and then the evening reception in the recently renovated Garden Terrace Room moved flawlessly. So many of our guests commented on what a beautiful setting and perfect service they experienced. John Garone, Laura and the Starr Catering staff were just phenomenal through the entire planning process and then on our wedding day. Aside from Mother Nature, there were no stresses.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Audrey P

In mid march we went to the NY Botanical Gardens to meet with John Garone to plan the wedding for our daughter that would take place on October 29, 2016. From that moment to 11:;00 PM on the 29TH of October, John took us gently by the hand and led us thru all the plans, every... Read More detail for a wedding that was wonderful, equally beautiful, and felt so personal! If we were to do this again, I would not change one thing! John is the best that you could possibly wish for! Go for it!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 J M

My husband and I had our winter wedding at the NYBG last weekend, and, from the initial planning stages six months ago through the cutting of the cake, the entire experience was a dream. John Garone and Laura Bass were incredibly professional, making me and my husband and our... Read More families feel at ease and in good hands throughout the process. The space was perfect for our 220+ guests, with plenty of room for a spacious dance floor; the food was delicious (our guests kept remarking that the Starr Catering food did not taste at all like "wedding food"); and each moment of the wedding (from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the dinner/dancing reception) was perfectly orchestrated, but in a way that felt very natural. Everything from the table service to the room's lighting was exquisitely executed, and all of our guests have been telling us how much they enjoyed every moment. Jonas, our bridal attendant, was superhumanly helpful--walking around the grounds with us during our photo session before the ceremony, bringing us drinks and snacks while we were in the bridal suite with our families before the ceremony, and then later on the receiving line during the cocktail hour, and continuing to do thoughtful things for us throughout the night (from keeping us hydrated to helping us carry our bags out of the bridal suite at the end of the evening). If you are hoping to have a classic wedding ceremony and reception, tailored to your own taste and run by paramount professionals, we could not recommend the NYBG more highly.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Natalie S

Booking NYBG for our wedding was hands down the best decision we made during the planning process. Look no further. If you are looking for a classic, gorgeous NYC venue this is the place. Starr Catering manages their weddings like a well oiled machine. From Laura Bass - our... Read More coordinator who took every piece of our vision and executed it expertly, to the incredible food, the beautiful and delicious wedding cake and finally to our wedding, it was beyond perfection. I couldn't have predicted how perfect it would all be until I saw it come together. When you are planning the most important day of your life, leave it in the hands of experts like Starr Catering. I would not change a thing.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 David M

My wife and I were married at the Stone Mill on September 10, 2016. Before getting into any of the details, let's make it clear: this is a truly beautiful venue in a truly beautiful setting. The Starr Catering staff helped us to plan an incredible day after our own wishes, and... Read More then made sure everything went off without a hitch day of. I can only rave about the care they put into it. Alex helped us out in the beginning and Lauren helped us significantly as we got closer to the date. Our particular issue was that we live in Germany and so were planning the wedding from afar. Lauren and Alex were always available and responded very quickly to all of our questions. They suggested vendors for us far enough in advance, and all of their suggestions were spot on. Obviously the food was excellent and the package offered at the Stone Mill contained more than enough great food, great drinks, and great choice for all guests. It also made our lives a lot easier not having to deal with finding a caterer. All of the attendants on the day of were extremely professional and caring so that my wife and I could simply enjoy. That's all we could ask for and would highly recommend the Gardens in general, and the Stone Mill specifically, to anybody and everybody.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Laura O

Our wedding reception at the Stone Mill was our dream come true and that is most definitely thanks to Starr Catering's amazing team. The reception went off without a hitch and we could not have been happier. Our bridal attendant was absolutely amazing and so attentive. She... Read More brought us each of our hors d'oeuvre selections, our signature cocktail and champagne to our bridal suite and we were so happy she did as it was the only food we had a chance to eat at the cocktail hour!! We felt taken care of in every detail. The food was absolutely phenomenal and surpassed our expectations! The service at dinner was outstanding and many of our guests raved about. I was anxious about having to pack up all the items we provided on the night of and I have to say, that went smoother than I could have ever imagined- pretty much everything was already boxed up for us and took no effort on our part. We don't have a single negative thing to say- it was absolutely the best day ever. We so enjoyed the process with our Sales Manager Laura and we continue to rave about how Starr sincerely gave us everything we wanted! We will certainly be recommending Starr Catering and the NYBG for all our newly engaged friends!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Laura O