$ – Inexpensive

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

P.O. Box 231442, New Orleans, LA Greater New Orleans Area (504) 408-1610

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Shauna M

We got married on February 18th, 2017. What I have come to realize, is that I can't possibly express the utmost satisfaction and joy that Casey brought to our lives. Finding Casey was an absolute fluke. We knew that we wanted to elope to NOLA, but given neither of us had ever... Read More been there, I was at a loss on how to plan our perfect day. In utter frustration one night, I Googled "wedding planners NOLA" and found Casey. Casey responded right away and the first thing that caught my attention was her profile pick. Absurd, I am sure you are thinking, but she just seemed lovely. She had a professional and yet relaxed appearance and I instantly thought, this could work. She provided me with her initial information and what she could do for me. Still not convinced, I messaged her back and gave her a bit more information about what we were thinking. Casey immediately started giving me options, ideas, locations, direction... and I hadn't even hired her yet! My fiance and I debated her price and whether we wanted to extend the extra money that we hadn't budgeted for. In the end, I knew I needed that hands-on approach and knowledge that Casey could provide and we took the plunge. Best. Decision. Ever! Casey quickly got to work and started sending me venue options. She knew our budget and not once did she stray from that number. She found us every possible deal/break/discount and even bartered on our behalf. I am sure this woman spent hours travelling around to give us every option available, including photos! She also scoured AirBNB and provided us with several options for places to stay. She recommended services for hair and make-up, florists, where to have our wedding meal, and photographers. Every single service that I booked was on her recommendation. Each service was performed flawlessly, professionally and absolutely met my expectations. I can't even fathom the amount of time and effort Casey put into planning our day. Not only was Casey and amazing Wedding Planner, she became our decorator (she hand made my bouquet using artificial flowers so I could bring it home with me), our event planner (provided a 17 page PDF with a list of absolutely everything to see and do in NOLA), our wedding officiant (as we are not religious people and she is ordained to perform ceremonies, she wrote and performed our ceremony), our driver (her and her husband got us back to where we were staying after the ceremony... which took 2 hours given the traffic/people in town for Mardi Gras and the NBA All-Star Game!) and even a personal counselor. I was struggling with personal issues and when I happened to mention this to Casey she extended the invite to call her at any time, to discuss wedding issues or anything else I was struggling with. This was so far beyond the scope of what we had hired her for. Who does all of that?!? Casey does. Casey wrote an amazing ceremony for us... she listened to everything that we told her and custom tailored the ceremony to suit who we are and our story. She didn't just write "about us", she got to know us and understand who we are as a couple. It was truly unbelievable. I could go on and on. I really can not say enough about this amazing woman. She is truly one of a kind and is the most thoughtful, considerate, caring and honest individual I have met in a really long time. You would be blessed to have Casey working with you on the most important day of your lives. Take a chance on her; I guarantee she will not disappoint.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Mackenzie A

I stumbled across The Nola Bride shortly after deciding that I would be a New Orleans bride<3. I reached out to Casey via email for suggestions on dog friendly venues. Her response was prompt, detailed and super friendly. I was an instant fan! Months later I was thrilled to... Read More see that she was offering a variety of wedding services- especially 'The Marigny.' She was EXACTLY what we needed for our big day. I couldn't imagine our ceremony without our bulldogs, Bam Bam and Pebbles, by our side. We met with Casey and I knew immediately that my babies would be safe under her care. Casey is a fellow dog mom and she just gets it. On the big day she arrived with her hubby, a backpack full of treats, water bowls, poop bags, extra leashes and everything else that might be needed for furbabies on a wedding day! She was organized, attentive,and ready to make the rest of my day worry free! Casey followed the dogs' itinerary and had them dressed and on time for every important moment. Her husband carried Pebbles when the princess decided she no longer wanted to walk<3 Casey made the right decision to remove Bam Bam from ceremony as he was being himself and acting up a bit, probably barking at trash;-) She communicated with my bridesmaid and made sure Bam and Pebbs were calm and settled in the hotel before safely tucking them in for the evening. I can't say enough about how happy I was with her services. The Nola Bride is definitely BAMBLES approved!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Elizabeth S

I wish there were 10 stars for Casey! She is incredible and not only is she amazing but she cares just as much about your wedding as you do! My now husband and I were planning our destination wedding in New Orleans from Denver, CO and we were a month out...our officiant backed... Read More out on us and in our search for a new one we found Casey. She not only became our officiant, she also became our wedding planner and not a minute too late because I was going nuts! She jumped right in. I sent her every contract, email, order, text I had and she hit the ground running. She not only renegotiated some of our contracted but she designed our décor from scratch and hand made half of it. She was so dedicated that she spent days going store to store just to get the best price. The day of I knew I was in the best hands and she was always right there for anything I needed. I not only feel as though I have made a friend in her and her husband but I feel so strongly about her and her business that I would be more than happy to speak with anyone debating on hiring her for either her wedding planning or officiating their wedding. SHE WAS/IS AMAZING AND YOU SHOULDN'T THINK TWICE ABOUT MAKING THE CALL!! Planning a wedding is hard enough so allowing someone with her knowledge and skill to take off some of that pressure especially if this is a destination wedding for you is the best decision you and your fiancé could ever make!