Wedding Journey

Join us for an elevated experience! Our personal wedding stylists will be with you every step of the way! Our flawless wedding gowns and bridesmaids dresses are breathtaking and are sure to please every brides style. Please contact our wedding suite to book an appointment with our stylists. Keep in mind our wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses take 4-6 months to receive. We look forward to being part of your wedding journey!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

630 Old Country Road, Garden City, NY (516) 746-0011
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Erika F

Carol is an absolute doll to work with. Down to earth and caring woman. Nordroms bridal suite was the first store I visited and found my dress at my first search. The women there are very sweet and focus on you to give you an individualized experience. The have a good eye for... Read More detail to complete your look for your big day. It is a small intimate space but all you need to find your wedding dress. The seamstress is a fantastic job altering my dress and never rushed to get it done. I truly enjoyed my experience with carol and the bridal suite team and would highly recommend anyone to go. You'll love the people and the dresses!

2017-11-01T12:25:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure to have you in our suite and to make your day special. We love what we do and working with Brides like you makes it even sweeter. Can't wait to see your pictures!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Meaghan F

Monica, Monica, Monica!!!!!! This woman went above and beyond. Both Monica and Amy were absolutely fantastic, and two of the most thoughtful, kind, and experienced consultants I've met throughout my dress shopping process. I could praise them for hours. The service was... Read More spectacular, and they made me feel like a queen the second that I walked in. Monica pulled dresses for me that I would have never picked that ended up looking great on me. The very last dress I tried on (Hayley Paige Stevie Gown) ended up being the one I said yes to. Nordstrom carried a variety of sizes. I'm a street size 12/14, and they had dresses literally for every single shape and size, so I didn't feel deterred at all throughout the process. When one didn't fit, Monica got me right into one that slipped on like a glove, making me forget all about the not so flattering ones. If you are hesitant about coming here, please don't be. I was too after some of the reviews, but it was the most professional, wonderful, and overall FUN experience I've had dress shopping.

2017-09-25T15:27:43 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you had a wonderful experience, we love helping brides and their parties! Our selection is here to help you feel your most beautiful and compliment you on your dream day. We look forward to seeing you back at the suite... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Kathleen M

Great experience! All of their dresses were beautiful! I went other places and the sample dresses were dirty, ripped, and just unpresentable. Also they had dresses of all sizes to try on, not just a size 2 which was important because I got a true feeling of what my dress would... Read More actually look like the day of. Ross was my stylist and she was amazing- make an appointment with her!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Brittany K

Monica was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made an extremely stressful process into a very relaxingg one. Monica also made sure to team up with an amazing seamstress Natalia to help with all the alterations. Working with Monica was absolute best. She made me feel so... Read More relaxed at all time. Definitely go to Nordstrom’s at Roosevelt Field mall for your dress dress. They have the best selection!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Caitlin B

I tried on close to 10 dresses at my appointment with Carol at Nordstrom's Bridal Suite - and she was so patient and attentive the whole time! When I put on my Hayley Paige dress we all knew it was the one and Carol made every step of the way from there enjoyable, exciting and... Read More so special. Everything went so smoothly and I was updated every step of the way. Basil was the seamstress for my dress and made me feel like a million bucks in my wedding dress! Everything far exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend looking for your dress with Carol at Nordstroms!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Lindsay M

Really disappointed, as I normally love Nordstrom. Once I arrived, I had to hunt down an employee to ask who was working in the wedding section of the store. Once the employee greeted me, she proceeded to answer phone calls and help customers who arrived after me as I sat and... Read More waited. After waiting, I told her my budget and she told me they only had two dresses in my price range, when there are a ton of options online. There are basically no options at this location for anyone looking for dresses on a tighter budget.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 marsha m

from the minute we walked in sybil was snotty and my family and i all looked at each other like.. what? is this woman serious with her attitude.. we had just walked in and immediately she had this heir about her that rubbed all of us the wrong way, her ex coworker even said that... Read More dealing with sybil will ruin your day.. and it did up until i found a dress down the road! message to sybil- get a new day job. you suck

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Ashley F

I am a huge Nordstrom fan, but this wedding suite in garden city is HORRIBLE. They were so rude during my appt I walked out. I also was a Bridemaid and went through nordstroms for our dresses and had a bad experience as well. They screwed up all the dresses and shipped them to... Read More the wrong locations and charged girls different prices for the same dress. Some even was charged shipping.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Amy K

Nichole was an amazing help and created a great dress buying experience for myself and my family. I found THE DRESS that I had always envisioned myself wearing at Nordstrom and was so greatful. Jenny the seamstress was beyond talented and ensured that all alterations were... Read More perfection, even though it required her to go back a few extra times on my very complicated dress. Prices were a little steep, but using a Nordstrom card helped us to acquire rewards points to use towards alteration costs. Overall, great experience, especially for a department store!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

Nordstrom is an awesome store with beautiful clothing. We were shocked to find that the wedding section was awful. I went in looking for a bridesmaid dress. There was literally not one dress that was appealing to me. The woman was nice but all of the bridesmaid dresses were in... Read More the back room, which for us, it would be a lot easier to just look at the dresses ourselves. The wedding dresses looked all dirty in the front of the "store" like they had been worn by thousands of girls that never shower. We were in and out in 15 minutes. Waste of time !

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Rebecca C

Sybil was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is super knowledgeable and let's you know what designers are willing to do what you want. We went with Olvia Zavozina who is practically willing to do whatever you want to her dresses to get the perfect one. It was fun to... Read More customize it to be exactly as I want it to be plus add some of my own flare to it. Another cool thing about that particular designer is she uses real pearls in her dresses with the idea that once the wedding is over you remove them and turn them into a necklace. That idea was very cute and at least allows someone to reuse something of the dress or make it a wearable reminder about your big day. I would highly recommend coming here as it was a blast.

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Diana R

I had a really good experience here especially with the stylist Tylese. She was so knowledgable about the designers and what would be the best fit for me. I was extremely impressed. Tylese was even nice enough to call me shortly after the wedding and asked me how everything... Read More worked out! I couldn't believe it. A+++ service!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Elaine P

I went here by myself after work, which was my mistake BUT the lady who ran my appointment was extremely pushy. She put me in dresses that were out of my price range and not at all the style I was looking for. She even put a veil on me after I said no! It was terrible the... Read More attitude I received from her when I said I didn't like something and I felt completely uncomfortable. I do not recommend this place unless you want to be forced into something you don't want and can't afford.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Pamela M

Extremely disappointed. I made an appointment to come here but was not contacted in advance as promised. The dresses were only Size 12 and larger - I am a size 2. They looked ridiculous since they were so out of proportion and we could not tell what the correct size would... Read More even look like. Additionally, the dresses were very worn looking and the lighting was extremely unflattering.

High Quality Service and Incredible Tailors

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Jennifer M

5 weeks before my wedding, they found me a gown and had it tailored perfectly for my day.

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 April I

I walked into the wedding suite and was helped by an employee named Lauren. I fell in love with a Jovani lace gown that needed to be ordered from another store. Through the ordering/fitting/alteration process, Lauren continually kept me in the loop and reassured that everything... Read More was going smoothly. She was also extremely flexible during a couple occasions when I needed to reschedule my fitting appointment.

Best Service EVER!

Reviewed on 1/01/2012 Melissa A

If I could give the Nordstrom Bridal Suite at Roosevelt Field a 6+ I would. The manager, Ana, is amazing to work with. She is helpful and will never turn someone away without making sure that she has done everything to make them happy without being pushy. I bought a dress... Read More there with only 3 weeks to my wedding. The dress and accessories were nothing less than perfect. Our maids of honor both purchased their dresses there as well along with shoes, accessories and undergarments which were all pulled and sized at the bridal suite. Other bridal stores were snotty and pretentious or not motivated unless your wallet was out. I highly recommend using the Bridal Suite for your wedding needs.

So so

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Kisa V

My matron of honor got her dress in this salon. The dress was a good value; but the service was just passable - completely impersonal and poor communication.

Meet The Coordinator

Amy Krug

Working with the most beautiful bridal dreams is something I can easily say is my favorite part of my career at Nordstrom Wedding Suite. From the smallest detail to finding the perfect dress, I am proud to say that we are truly specialist at what we do! From stylist and manufactures to alterations and shipping we are customer obsessed! From the beaches and wineries of Long Island to the skyline of Manhattan and some from far beyond... we can't wait to share with you!