The Oaks Grille at TPC Valencia

Valencia, CA

Book Your Wedding with The Oaks Grille at TPC Valencia

A BALLROOM IN VALENCIA, CA

Views of the Santa Clarita Valley, majestic oaks and the meandering greens of the surrounding golf course provide a picturesque wedding venue at the Tournament Player's Club (TPC) Valencia. Gourmet selections from the Oaks Grille are available to complement the scenery with fresh ingredients and adventurous creations. The setting offers many scenic spaces for wedding ceremonies and receptions with flowering gardens, shimmering lakes and rustic stone architecture.

The Oaks Grille celebrates old-California ranch-style architecture with stacked stone walls, clay tile roofs, large expanses of window panes framed in wood, wooden beams, and column trellises extending over the patio spaces. The impressive rooms are delineated with soaring stone walls, vaulted ceilings, carpeted or marble floors, massive wood beams, elegant paneling, and warm tones. Shimmering hanging chandeliers, wall sconces, and uplighting create a glamorous yet rustic setting for indoor wedding events. Textured walls of natural stacked stone provide character and grandeur. The Oaks Grille in The TPC Clubhouse accommodates up to 200 guests.

Newall Room is available for smaller wedding events. Each space seats up to 40 guests comfortably.

Valencia Room is also ideal for an intimate gathering, accommodating up to 40 guests.

TPC Veranda is well suited for wedding ceremonies. This that offers expansive views of the surrounding mountains, green manicured lawns, large beamed trellises framing starry nights, and a picturesque backdrop for weddings.

Golf Course offers an expansive and lovely space for wedding ceremonies to be held on the championship green in an open air setting on manicured lawns with floral aisles.

Couples should contact the Director of Catering and Special Events for detailed information on renting the venue. A minimum guest count of 20 is required for booking. TPC Valencia is available for bridal showers and rehearsal dinners as well. Outside vendors are welcome. On-site catering does not include a wedding cake.

The menu can accommodate dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, nut-free and vegetarian. Couples can choose from preselected menu options or customize a personalized selection the venue's chefs. Contact TPC Valencia to organize a tasting and for assistance with menu selections.

Parking is available on-site and the venue is wheelchair accessible. Services provided by TPC Valencia include:

• Event rentals
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Servers and bartenders
  • Linens
  • Cocktail Receptions

Along with the professional service, glamorous atmosphere and the delicious award-winning fare, the following amenities are available:

• On-site catering by award-winning chefs
  • Member of The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame
  • Events coordinator
  • Exclusive venue use

Where Rustic Elegance Meets Fine Cuisine

Experience the luxury, beauty, and award winning culinary creations of TPC Valencia for the wedding of your dreams! The old-California ranch-style clubhouse features elegant interiors with chandeliers, vaulted ceilings and vistas overlooking the valley and the green of our championship golf course.

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

26650 Heritage View Ln, Valencia, CA (661) 288-1995

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Erin S

I was thrilled with how my wedding turned out. The venue was amazing, views are spectacular and you can't get better wedding food anywhere else. My guests were blown away with how delicious their dinner was - as were my husband and I! We did have a few hiccups along the... Read More way, but TPC did everything they could to make sure our experience ran smoothly. Thank you to Jordana, Mike & Megan for making our wedding amazing & beautiful. I really was so happy with the entire day and glad that I chose TPC Valencia for my venue!!

Simply Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Desiree N

My husband and I had our wedding at TPC Valencia just a couple of weeks ago and it was truly simply wonderful! Many of my friends, who wedded in recent years spoke about the stress of the day and not being in the moment. Because of Gina B. at TPC I was able to truly be in... Read More the moment 100%. I never had one worry about set-up, service, etc. She and her staff were amazing, setting up all the little details, such as favors, table name cards, gift/guest tables, bathroom decor and much more!!! We were complimented on the delicious food! Chef Otto was very accommodating to all our requests, when we went for a tasting and the food was absolutely delicious! The pricing is definitely reasonable, for the quality and value of what TPC has to offer. Gina was very helpful during the ENTIRE planning process, responding to endless emails and calls. TPC has it all! Amazing food, great service and a beautiful view. Thank you Gina, Chef Otto and the entire team at TPC. Your attention to detail, and kindness to all that attended our wedding made our day that much more special!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jessica M

If you are looking for the final wedding spot TPC is it. My husband and I loved everything that was offered and I must admit it's extremely well priced. I recently went to a Four Seasons Hotel wedding and the food was not nearly as delicious as TPC's. The food tasting that we... Read More had was excellent; white house wine was very good and the service to our guest was impressive. The location is out of this world especially in the evening. We made the best decision having our special day at TPC. Loved it!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Nicole D

I had my wedding here in August. My guests had so many positive things to say about my wedding. They loved all of the food and raved about the appetizers and buffet options. They also enjoyed the outdoor cocktail area that overlooked the golf course. Guests were able to stay... Read More inside and dance, or if they wanted to talk, they went outside onto the patio and hung around the fire pit. The place looked amazing! Megan, the Special Events Director at TPC, was so great to work with. She always answered all of my emails and phone calls quickly, no matter how small of a detail it was. I would definitely recommend doing up-lighting in the venue as it added to making the restaurant transform into feeling like a true wedding reception. The one drawback about the venue is that there are two large pillars in the banquet room. Some guests will have to sit behind the pillars and won't be able to see the sweetheart table. We had 160 guests, so if you are having a smaller wedding, you should be able to get around this issue. Overall, it was a fantastic venue and I am so happy I chose to get married here.

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Brittany

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here just over a month ago. And I must say, everything was perfect. The views, the food, the staff. We could not have asked for more. We had both Gina and Megan help with our wedding and they were both very helpful and knowledgeable. Our... Read More vendors were almost exclusively local vendors, so everyone seemed to know everyone else. Which was nice. The reception staff was very attentive, which only added to the wonderful location that TPC provides. I will definitely recommend them to anyone that asks.

Reviewed on 7/09/2015

Megan White, the wedding coordinator, is a total sweetheart. She was very easygoing, friendly, and kind (etc. etc.!). She herself was getting married in a couple weeks, and she offered me some of her own wedding decor if I were to choose TPC. That was impressive! Further, the... Read More staff (notably the chef, bartenders and bar backs), were also very young, energetic and welcoming. We were offered anything from the bar....they allowed my fiance & I to have wine! I was beyond impressed. Two free glasses of moscato later, I was quite the happy camper. They have a highly aesthetic bar, fireplace, flat screen tvs (where they can play your montage/slideshow), & huge sliding glass doors w/a golf course backdrop. Absolutely beautiful. Even though my fiance and I did not decide to host our reception at this venue (mainly due to having to rent a dance floor and chiavari chairs at a fee as they do not have enough regular chairs for our guest count, and they don't have a dance floor on site/in their possession), we highly recommend it to anyone else who can afford it (I'd say it's moderately priced, definitely not out of reach for ~25k budget at 150 guests) and is considering this venue as an option for any special event.

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Kareen N

After being engaged for three years and researching every venue in Los Angeles, it was suggested to me to check out TPC, which is in my hometown. After meeting with the event coordinator my fiance and I immediately agreed that this was the perfect venue. They have food and drink... Read More minimums to accomodate all budgets. What I loved about TPC is that they don't charge you an extra fee for their event coordinator who is very attentive and answers all questions throughout the process and sets up your decor and makes sure your wedding runs smoothly. TPC exceeded all our expectations and our friends and family say it was the best wedding ever!

Love TPC

Reviewed on 1/26/2015

We held our son's wedding reception at TPC Valencia. Gina Boersma and Chef Otto went above and beyond to make their event special. We had a limited budget for their wedding; they both were extremely gracious to work with us to give our son and his fiance the best reception... Read More ever in such a beautiful environment. We are truly grateful to TPC.

My Dream Wedding at TPC

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Marc T

After havig worked at TPC and working numerous events I knew how beautiful a wedding at TPC could be. I had always thought that if I ever got married, it would be there. After search various venues, I can honestly say that choosing TPC was a no brainer. Gina B was amazing... Read More throughout the entire process. The staff made me feel at home and the really responded to all of my requests. The guests were made to feel very welcome, the food was amazing and the service was spot on. Honestly, planning a wedding here was super easy between working with my planner and the staff at TPC, it was a breeze. The place look stunning and even to this day people still comment about what a perfect day and venue TPC was. It was the best of both worlds....outdoor cermony and cocktail hour, yet dinner was inside set in a romantic room. The patio at night with the fire pit was so beautiful and I truly couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue! Thanks again to Gina B and the rest of the team for making my wedding amazing!!!

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 1/18/2015

TPC Valencia is amazing! I am a local wedding planner, I refer and work at TPC Valencia often. TPC is one of my favorite venues to work at. The food is to die for, the staff is incredible and everyone there goes above and beyond to make sure their clients have an event they... Read More dreamed of! You can not go wrong having your event at TPC Valencia. I will continue to recommend them over and over to my clients! I think so highly of TPC Valencia that I will be having my own wedding reception there in 2016! Can't wait!

Exceptional Wedding at TCP Valencia

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Thaesha M

My new husband and I just had our wedding ceremony and reception at TPC Valencia on September 20th and the whole event could not have been any more perfect. Gina was a terrific help in helping us get prepared for the big day, from giving us plenty of tips for beautiful décor to... Read More helping us find a new guitarist (who was amazing) for our ceremony when our original choice fell through two weeks before the wedding. The ceremony out on the lawn was amazing with a gorgeous autumn sky background behind us as we were married. Guests then enjoyed a fabulous cocktail hour with drinks and tasty appetizers on the patio while we went off for some incredible pictures by the lake on the golf course. The reception was equally amazing. The room was so beautifully decorated, and the staff so carefully placed each gift, flower, and candle in place as if it were for their own wedding. The staff were all very friendly and helpful with all of our and our guests’ requests before and during the big night. The dinner was incredible; every dish prepared perfectly and served hot. All of our guests commented on how great the meal was (and my husband’s family owns a restaurant and catering business and are quite picky when it comes to meals). All in all, we could not have had a more perfect day and much of the credit goes to Gina and the rest of the staff at TPC Valencia for making it so.

Gorgeous Venue!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Erin W

I can't believe how happy I was having our wedding at TPC Valencia. The venue is so beautiful – we didn't really need many decorations at all! And who needs a cake when you get a dessert buffet? All our guests keep telling us how they loved the food and the venue. PROs: 1.... Read More Patio Area – so magical with the fire pit and string lights 2. Catering coordinator who sometimes acts as your wedding planner. Both Gina Boersma and Gina Goodrich were very helpful and accommodating. 3. Facility buy-out option – you won't need to worry about other weddings happening that day. Have your ceremony/reception at the same place! 4. Very affordable for everything they offer. My wish list for TPC so that it's even better for future brides: 1. Bigger Bride-Ready Room: You do want those "getting ready" photos, and it's hard to find a good spot when you're from out-of-town. Seems like the entire bridal party used the room for storage, and I barely fit in there with all the stuff and my dress! 2. Some kind of handout that tells you what the normal timeline/procession looks like at TPC. This would have been helpful to have, since I had questions unanswered until the rehearsal day. Your wedding and photos will be fabulous if you use TPC. So grateful I found them on the Knot!

Best Wedding Ever

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Kelly B

My family and friends are still saying our wedding was the best wedding ever. The venue at TPC Valencia was fabulous. The ceremony was set up outside near the 18th green. The patio was transformed into a cocktail lounge for guests after the ceremony. Delicious hot and cold... Read More appetizers, including a custom appetizer we requested, and our signature drinks were continuously served before the reception began. Gina worked with us to craft the perfect signature drink. Friends asked for the recipe. Then, guests were whisked into The Oaks Grille for the reception. The decor was beautiful with silver accents and purple flowers everywhere. The atrium doors were opened as the sun set and dinner was served. Chef's dinner menu was delicious. We had filet mignon, halibut, and vegetarian ravioli. Guests commented that the food was 5-star restaurant quality, not what they expected at a wedding reception. Our 100+ guests were served simultaneously and every last bite was hot. Everything was first rate - from the service to the food and the decor. I would highly recommend the TPC Valencia and The Oaks Grille to anyone planning the perfect wedding.

TPC Engagement Party!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Cara C

I seriously love the TPC Valencia! I have hosted 3 events of mine there over the years and each event has exceeded my expectations (and I have major OCD). The event coordinator Gina Boersma and Chef Otto are so professional, helpful and creative. I never have to stress over any... Read More details when I'm in their hands. They understand my vision and then take it a step further with their creativity. My guests are always blown away by the decor, food and service. They have so many different rooms and outdoor spaces for all types and sizes of events. I've had two birthdays, an engagement party, and been to countless other events there. I can not speak higher of them and I would recommend them to anyone!

Tpc Valencia was the perfect choice

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

My husband and I, the parents of the groom, have had several smaller affairs at Tpc which were always excellent from the food to the service. Being in the commercial catering business that's a must for us. It was a no brainer to have our son and his new bride's reception as... Read More well as the wedding there. The outside setting was gorgeous and Gina the director is on top of everything and always available. The reception was beautiful and the food superb. We can't think of one thing that we would have changed. It was perfect!

Wedding venue

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Dayna R

TPC Valencia was a fantastic place for our wedding and reception! it is absolutely stunning! it had everything I was looking for. Not to mention, it has the best service and the best food you can ever imagine. If we could, i would get married there again! I would absolutely... Read More recommend it to anyone. Gina and Gina are so helpful and had everything figured out. I did not have to worry about anything! I have nothing but good things to say about this place. Even our guests rave about our wedding and say it was one of the best wedding they have ever been to.

Wedding Review

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Alexis B

TPC is amazing! The main reason I chose this venue was for the food. The chef is amazing! His food is highly recommended and well known throughout the Santa Clarita Valley. Gina Boersma was also great! She helped with everything, even the day of! I have no complaints and if I... Read More had to do it again, I'd pick this place. The service was phenomenal too!

TPC Valencia is the BEST!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Tiffany T

Not only is TPC Valencia the most beautiful venue in the Los Angeles area, but the food is unbelievable, and the staff is nothing short of amazing! Our wedding was more beautiful than we had imagined. We had our ceremony on the golf course, in between the 10th tee and 18th... Read More green. The long isle was breath taking and all of our guests thought that location was amazing. As the bride, I loved the long isle because it gave me time to soak in the moment as I walked down the isle with my dad. We had the reception in the Oaks Grille with all 200 of our guests. It was beautiful, even before the florist decorated and it overlooks the golf course, so it made it even more pretty. The back wall is all windows and opens up, so it made the dance floor cool as everyone danced the night away. A month and a half later, people are still talking about how amazing the food was. From the appetizers at the cocktail hour, dinner salads and entrees, everything was unbelievable! The portions were huge and the food was to die for. Chef Otto and his team couldn't have done a better job. The Event Coordinator at TPC, Gina, is simply the best. I never had to worry about anything during the planning of our wedding or on the day of. Every detail was taken care of and perfect! And I valued her planning advice so much. Any thing I didn't think of, she did- and made sure we covered all of our bases. She made the whole planning process amazing, fun, and seamless. And the rest of the staff was professional and on top of things the day of. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend TPC. It was amazing- all around. And being that the venue is the biggest part of the day- having it at TPC makes it the least stressful because of how amazing the staff is. Go see Gina- you will not regret it!

TPC Valencia

Reviewed on 7/27/2014

This venue was by far the best! From the first day my husband and I met with Gina G. & Gina B. we knew this was the place we would choose to get married at. We used TPC Valencia for both our ceremony and reception.They were within our budget and accommodated us with everything... Read More that we needed. If there was a service they didn't provide they had great vendors that they where able to refer us to. The staff was amazing, the food was great and our wedding was flawless. I would highly recommend and refer TPC Valencia for a wedding or any event. We where beyond satisfied and happy with the service we received and the outcome of our wedding. -The Solis'

My dream wedding

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Kristina F

TPC is the absolutely perfect place to have your wedding. I hot married there in April and it was perfection and went so smoothly. Everyone one at TPC was a great help during the whole process.

Magical!

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Elsa P

We recently had our wedding on 08/10/13 at TPC. I cannot express how thankful my new husband and I are with Gina Goodrich and the entire staff at TPC, from the waiters to the top Chef; everything was perfect! Gina took care of our every need from our first meeting to the final... Read More toast at our wedding day. I am still hearing from our friends and family how beautiful TPC was and how impressed they were with the food and service...to how nice everyone was to them. I looked at many venues in the Santa Clarita Valley and No one came close to what TPC had to offer. I just got my wedding pictures and they look amazing! the venue has many locations for beautiful backdrops (photos) and any style you can imagine. I am so glad we found TPC Valencia and Gina. I would recommend them to every bride looking for a one of a kind location.

PICTURE PERFECT!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2013 Joni K

We recently had our wedding at TPC Valencia and I can not express how wonderful it was! Gina Goodrich and all of the TPC staff took care of every last detail. Gina even thought of multiple things i had missed myself in the midst of all my planning! We had our ceremony outside on... Read More the grass and it was absolutely beautiful! A water station was even set up at the top of the stairs for our guest since it was such a warm day. Immediately after the ceremony, our cocktail hour took place upstairs on the patio where the staff tray passed horsdueves and had an outside bar set up. The food was amazing ( I highly recommend the lamb chop lollipops) and they were just getting started! When it was time to enter the reception area inside the club house Gina gathered the bridal party in the hallway for the grand entrance. This was no easy task considering my husband and I had 24 total people in our bridal party. Gina and Aaron had constant communication with our dj to ensure everything was running on schedule and nothing was overlooked. It was such a relief not having to worry about anything. Dinner was one of the most memorable parts of the night! Our guests were served filet mignon or chicken over mushroom risotto and vegetables which I also highly reccomend. Chef Otto and his staff truely are the very best at what they do! The best advice I received as a bride was to be a guest at my own wedding and that is exactly what I was able to do!

Dream Wedding Come True

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 Annet A

This venue was actually chosen by default, since my husband actually proposed to me on the patio! He wanted to choose an unforgettable location, and boy did he ever! Gina Goodrich, the catering manager/wedding planner/coordinator, was extremely helpful and professional... Read More throughout the entire process! From the first sit-down and tour, to the entrance into the reception, she was there every step of the way to make sure everything went smoothly. She answered every question we had before we even asked it, and was very flexible with any idea we came up with. She made sure the ceremony went smoothly by sending out the bridal party on que, and fixing my dress for me right before I walked the aisle. We had our ceremony on the golf course, and it was absolutely stunning. The room which held our reception was beautiful and fit our guests of 120 perfectly. I gave her a number of decorations, and I trusted her so much that I told her to just put them wherever she thought looked good. She obviously knew what she was doing and was amazing at what she did. We have received so many compliments on the venue, including how amazing the food was. I am so happy we chose TPC Valencia, and I would highly recommend them!

truly an incredible experience

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Brynn S

TPC was an incredible venue to work with for my june wedding. My husband and I looked for over eight months to find the perfect venue, and I am SO happy we decided to go with TPC. Not only was Gina AMAZING, patient, and accommodating, but the entire staff was wonderful to us... Read More throughout every moment of the planning process and most importantly, the night of. On top of it all, TPC was cheaper than everywhere else we had looked (especially the bar prices) and I cannot explain how happy I am to say that we were then able to use extra money to play with details and extra tidbits we otherwise wouldn't have been able to afford! Gina was wonderful and accommodated every strange request my husband and I came up with, including bringing in late night in-n-out, signature drinks, a white dance floor, removing/putting up new pictures, etc. In what can be a very stressful process, she NEVER made us feel as if we were requesting too much or being too much of a pain. The bartenders and wait staff were wonderful to all of our guests, and we received innumerable compliments on the delicious food. Truly, I cannot say enough good things. Any time anyone asked me how the venue was, I could not rave enough, even throughout the process! You won't go wrong with this venue :).

A wonderful experience

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Jennifer J

We absolutely had a great experience at TPC Valencia. The food was delicious and everyone commented on how great it was. The service was above and beyond. The place itself is stunning. The coordinator is so helpful throughout the whole process. Just a great experience all... Read More around!