The Oaks Waterfront Inn and Events

Royal Oak, MD

Waterfront

25876 Royal Oak Drive, Royal Oak, MD (410) 745-5053

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan M

As soon as I stepped foot on the property I knew this is where I wanted to get married. Knowing that we would have the whole property for the weekend was just an added bonus. Everyone at The Oaks is very helpful and accommodating. Anthony makes all the stress of the day just... Read More disappear. Due to weather I was unable to have my wedding out on the point like originally planned but the back up plan on the dock ended up being even better. The closeness of everyone and the glittering stings of lights made the entire ceremony more intimate and romantic than I could have imagined a wedding with 150 guests could be. I wouldn't have changed a thing. Many guests told me that this was the best wedding they have attended. Great food, great location, great staff...what more could you ask for!?

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Alex L

From the very first time we walked through the front door, we were completely enamored with The Oaks and all of the staff. My new husband, family, and I cannot say enough wonderful things not only about our wedding weekend, but also about planning our weekend a year and a half... Read More with Heather, Sandy, and Candi. The venue: An absolute fairy tale. Excited about the idea of a wedding day with everyone you love, but hate that it’s only for one night? Part of the reason why getting married at The Oaks (on a Saturday) is so ideal is that you get the entire inn to yourself, your family, and whoever you want there with you for the weekend. For us, this was everything—our families and entire bridal party all stayed at The Oaks with us, which made the weekend even more special. Not to mention the fact that the one-of-a-kind property is on the water with a beautiful garden, two barns, and a covered dock. The setting could not have been more perfect! The FOOD: We still have people contacting us to tell us how incredible the food was— “best wedding dinner we’ve ever had.” And, since the staff made sure my husband and I sat down to eat (like actually came outside to grab us), we completely agree. They even made sure to put some extra food and two slices of wedding cake in the cottage for us when we returned from our after party. Simply amazing. The people: Part of the reason why we had such a great time planning our wedding was due to the people who helped us. Sandy and Candi played integral roles throughout the months of planning, while Heather was our extraordinary day-of (and many days before) coordinator. The entire process was extremely organized and we always knew what we had to do. The timeline ran perfectly and anything we needed help with was taken care of. We knew we had nothing to worry about from the moment we checked in and had so much fun the entire weekend with everyone at The Oaks—they were kind, helpful, and fully invested in giving us the wedding of our dreams.

2016-10-06T13:35:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We love when our brides and grooms have the wedding of their dreams and to know we played a role in it. We appreciate you sharing your day with The Knot readers too. Wishing you both a lifetime of joy and happiness.

winter wedding on the water

Reviewed on 1/05/2016

We had a New Year wedding during the busy holidays and it was absolutely fantastic! The weather was exceptional for the time of year and the view and pictures on the water were gorgeous. The food and service were outstanding and the owner and her wedding planning staff were... Read More very flexible and helpful to us throughout the process. The rooms at the inn were perfect for our wedding party and out of town immediate family. The bridal cottage was the staging area for the bride and bridesmaids on the morning of the wedding with hair and makeup prep. We could not have been more pleased with our overall experience and would highly recommend The Oaks to others seeking waterside venues.

2016-10-06T13:37:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your successful wedding story with other readers. When you book at The Oaks, we have one goal for the entire weekend and that is to make sure your day goes flawlessly! Glad we succeeded and we wish you all the best.

Highly recommend The Oaks!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Caitlin L

We had a wonderful experience working with The Oaks Waterfront Inn and Events! What a beautiful wedding venue, we received so many compliments. We enjoyed working with Vicki, Sandy, and everyone else at The Oaks and everyone was very helpful with all of our questions leading up... Read More to our wedding. We really enjoyed the entire tasting experience - the two of us and my parents went to the tasting and we liked everything we tried. The Oaks gave us a complimentary (although I'm sure we ended up paying for it at some point) night's stay the night before the tasting, which was really nice. While we had a great experience with The Oaks, we were a little upset when we discovered our wedding coordinator was no longer with The Oaks (we were never told by The Oaks, we found out from someone else in town a few weeks before the wedding). That said, we understand it was an unusual situation and Vicki became our new wedding coordinator and picked up right where we left off. She was wonderful to work with! She was so helpful on our wedding day and made sure we were in the right place at the right time at all times. The food was absolutely incredible. We were told by several guests that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding! Another plus, The Oaks had two plates of hors d'oeuvres and desserts waiting for us when we went back to The Cottage at the end of the night - so thoughtful! The Cottage was lovely, it was so nice to have a big place for all of the girls to get ready in. We highly recommend The Oaks as both a wedding venue and for a weekend get away!!

Wedding of my dreams, plus more...

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Dana A

When I began looking at venues, I always loved the Oaks, however I thought it was never going to be in my price range. My husband (then fiancee) and I were looking at numerous venues on the water around the Baltimore area, however nothing seemed to be "the one". When I emailed... Read More the Oaks regarding information, they were quick to respond and give me price ranges and package information. We realized that is was very comparable to many venues on the water. From the first moment I stepped onto the location, I knew it was the one. The staff, especially Tracey, Vicki, and Candy were always quick to respond to any questions. I was planning my wedding from a far, and due to their help I was never stressed. The venue is gorgeous! It not only is on a body of water, it is residential which makes it nice and welcoming. We loved that not only were we going to have a wedding, but a wedding weekend! Our family and friends made a mini vacation out of it. Our wedding was truly beyond our wildest dreams. Everything ran smoothly and perfect. From the beautiful ceremony on the point, to cocktail hour outside with delicious apps (our guest still are raving about the mini ruebens and bacon wrapped scallops), to the premium open bar with friendly bartenders and quick service, to our dinner with tender steak and succulent crabcakes with a delicious desert bar and to top the night off I surprised my groom with Fireworks! When we got back to the cottage on our wedding, Vicki and the staff wrapped up pieces of our wedding cake and our favorite deserts! I can not thank the oaks enough for accommodating us and giving us the wedding of our dreams. Everyone who came to the wedding had a wonderful time, and keep talking about it to this day. Our guests still say we had "the best wedding ever". I can not say enough positive things about The Oaks and I highly recommend it for anyone who wants a truly once in a lifetime wedding. Do not hesitate to contact Tracey, Vicki, or Candy to start you wedding planning! You will not regret it, trust me!

Simply amazing

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Our wedding day was simply amazing and that was due in large part to The Oaks Waterfront Inn. From the moment we first visited the venue, I knew it was the one for us. The grounds are beautiful and impeccably kept. Our guests that weekend were able to enjoy activities, like bike... Read More riding, canoeing, the pool or just relaxing in the Adirondack chairs. The bridal cottage was perfect, and being able to stay at the venue the night before and get ready, leisurely and comfortably, with my bridesmaids and family offered so much comfort; I was so relaxed on my wedding day (and I am not a relaxed person by nature at all!) We also held our rehearsal dinner there, which just made the whole place seem like home the whole weekend! The staff was so helpful in putting us in contact with great vendors and for making sure the whole weekend went off without a hitch. And the food was really, really, really good! I really would not change a thing about about our wedding, and the venue was a huge part of that - it was exactly as I most perfectly imagined our wedding....x10.

Tracey and the Oaks are FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Michelle M

When my fiancee and I decided that we wanted to get married in St. Michael's, we spent a lot of time researching venues. When we toured the Oaks, we knew it was exactly where we wanted to get married. I recognize that most brides will say that everything about their day was... Read More perfect, but truthfully, Tracey and her team made sure that everything was perfect. Tracey's attention to detail made the planning process much easier than it should have been, and everything at the oaks is taken care of for you, you just customize your day to how you like. The menu options are great, and I love that you are able to have the entire venue for you and your guests for the weekend. We opted to do our rehearsal dinner there as well, and it was absolutely perfect on the dock. On the wedding day, everything was set up and moving according to plan, and I did not have to worry about a thing. Tracey had everything ready to go, and I was able to walk down the aisle not having any stresses. They work with you to accommodate shuttles to nearby hotels in the area to make sure your guests arrive safely and on time, and make great recommendations to other local vendors in the area. Some other things that I really liked about their level of service were that they give you a free night's stay when you come for your tasting, as it is likely you are coming from out of town. This enables you to meet with other vendors on one trip without having to do it in one day. Additionally, the food in fantastic. I had several people come up to us weeks after the wedding and tell us that it was the best wedding food they had ever had. Also, because we missed cocktail hour due to photos, Tracey had a tray of all our appetizers waiting for us so we could enjoy the food with each other. The little details throughout the night really went a long way. The reception was effortless and went by way too fast, but it was such a magical night. I highly recommend The Oaks to any bride who wants to *actually* have the day of her dreams! **Note: though it was not an issue, something to keep in mind is that you do have to get additional sound folks to mic up your officiant and musicians.**

Memorable Location

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

The Oaks was the perfect location for our wedding day- the waterfront was a spectacular backdrop to the service and reception. We even utilized the covered dock area for a pre- service reception which really made the event special for our guests. All the food was delicious,... Read More the staff provided excellent service from planning to execution. Everyone was so helpful and made sure every detail was thought through and taken care of. Our guest tell us this was the best wedding they have attended. Thank you to Candi and Paul for helping to make our day very special. I highly recommend The Oaks in St Michael's!

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Paige O

My husband and I had the most beautiful wedding at the Oaks this past May. Everything went off without a hitch! Let's begin with the planning of our event. Tracey worked with us through the entire project, answering any questions we had and working closely with both of our... Read More families. She was very clear about what could be done and worked with us to get all the details we wanted included and highlighted exactly the way we wanted. I couldn't ask for a more professional and knowledgeable event coordinator. She handled our wedding flawlessly. We were able to enjoy our wedding because we knew Tracey had everything under control. Next, the venue. We still have family and friends telling us how amazing The Oaks was for our wedding. The combination of the inn, the waterfront views, and the awesome grounds made for a one-of-a-kind location. Every part of the grounds was extremely well maintained and we were able to set up all the different decorations we wanted to make it our own for the whole weekend. We used The Oaks for both our rehearsal dinner and the ceremony, so we can to enjoy having dinner and a party on the dock, while using the point and ballroom for our ceremony and reception. Each had its own piece of charm to make the weekend unforgettable. The staff was friendly and helpful, the food (made by the owner and chef) was delicious and exactly what we expected from our tasting. The food was definitely better than a lot of weddings to which we've been. I took advantage of the bridal cottage to get ready with all my bridesmaids while my husband had a room with his groomsmen to get ready. There was no need to worry about travelling or being late for our own wedding! All in all, The Oaks made our wedding perfect from start to finish.

Great Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Lori F

I worked with the Oaks and Tracey for over a year to plan our wedding. Tracey was great with answering all of my questions throughout that time frame, meeting with us for food tastings etc and making sure the wedding went smoothly. We stayed at the venue all weekend with our... Read More parents/bridal party. We also had our rehearsal dinner at the Oaks. Tracey really allows you to not worry about anything during the wedding. She took care of every detail and made sure the timing and day ran smoothly.

Mother of the Groom

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

From the moment we toured the property until the last sparkler exit, we were treated like VIPs. Our guests couldn't believe that we found this hidden jewel. The property is absolutely beautiful, the food is gourmet not at all like traditional banquet fare, and the personal... Read More attention from the staff is unbelievable. It was truly an affair to remember!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Jenna D

The Oaks is an amazing place to host your special day. The grounds and venue are gorgeous, the food is AMAZING, and the staff is knowledgeable and helpful. During the planning process Tracey was amazing to work with, answering every question in a prompt manner. Wedding weekend... Read More was amazing from beginning to end. They hosted our rehearsal dinner and were very welcoming to all of our guests and wedding day went off without a hitch. Tracey is very good at keeping things on track and making sure you don’t have to worry about a thing. Many of our guests commented that this was the best wedding food that they had ever tasted and I would have to agree (I am still craving the lobster mashed potatoes!!) I would highly recommend the oaks!

A Magical Wedding Experience

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Sherry L

From the planing stages to packing up for home, our experience from The Oaks Waterfront Inn for our son's wedding was pure perfection! Having the Rehearsal Dinner, the Wedding, and the Reception at one venue with shuttles to and from hotels made it so easy for our guests. The... Read More food was exquisite--it would be difficult to say what our favorites were because everything was delicious! The venue itself was beautiful--we loved being by the water, our rooms were comfy, and the service was great. Tracey George took care of every little detail to make this wedding an experience we will never forget! Our favorite event(besides the actual wedding) was the Fireworks Display during the Reception!! This took our wedding experience to a new level! We want to thank everyone at The Oaks Waterfront Inn for making our son and now daughter-in-law's wedding MAGICAL!

Amazing venue for a wedding!

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Amy W

Back in October, when we first walked into The Oaks, I knew it was the place we would get married. The place is beautiful, the grounds are immaculate, and the service is wonderful. We always felt as though we were being treated as the only wedding they were planning. Tracey is... Read More a top notch professional and the most amazing wedding planner I could have asked for. She always made me feel special and did not mind answering my 1,000,000 questions as our big day was getting closer! There are a lot of extra special additives available at The Oaks, and one that we chose was to arrive to cocktail hour by boat. This was a huge surprise to everyone in attendance and everyone was shocked and loved it! It made for such a beautiful entrance! The food at The Oaks is incredible. The chef (who is also the owner) is simply amazing. He and his staff created the most delicious hors d'oeuvrs and dinner my husband and I have ever had in our entire lives. They were served and plated so beautifully and we are still receiving many compliments on the food served at our wedding! We all know, if there is one thing most people remember about a wedding, it is how great (or not) the food was. My husband and I feel the best part of the entire wedding was having the entire Inn for the whole weekend to ourselves. We arrived Friday early afternoon and left Sunday late morning. I stayed in the bridal cottage both nights, while my husband stayed in the Inn Friday night and in the cottage with me (obviously) Saturday night. I am not from the area, so we had a lot of family and friends traveling into town and it was so great to have a place where everyone could meet and hang. Even after the wedding on Saturday, many of our out of town guests stayed on the grounds and hung out by the lake enjoying each others' company and having a night cap! It was such a relief knowing we were able to provide this for everyone. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to any bride. It was a magical weekend spent at The Oaks and the only thing I would change is to have time slow down! We both blinked and it was all over!

Spectacular Celebration!!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014

Few things in life are perfect, but our daughter's Wedding Reception at The Oaks was an absolutely perfect celebration! Thanks to an extraordinary wedding planner, Tracey George, and her incredible staff, the day was spectacular from beginning to end! The Inn is beautiful and a... Read More wonderfully relaxing place for the wedding party to stay. The chef at The Oaks is a genius and our guests kept remarking how it was the most delicious food they had ever had at a wedding! The reception room has a gorgeous view of the water and the dock was illuminated with lanterns and little white lights - so incredibly beautiful! The grand finale of the night was an amazing fireworks display that was just so exciting. The bride and groom and family and friends were all absolutely overjoyed by this perfect and unforgettable celebration! We will treasure the memory of this extraordinary day forever!

Van De Steeg Wedding (5.24.14)

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Amber C

From the moment I walked into The Oaks, I knew it was where I wanted my big day to take place. We were greeted with hot apple cider and warm brownies and given a fabulous tour. The scenery is breathtaking and you just feel at home while your there. My husband is from Minnesota... Read More and we wanted our wedding somewhere that our out of town guests can be close and feel comfortable. St. Michaels and The Oaks made this possible. To have the entire grounds for the whole weekend was more than a bride could ask for and it was more resonably priced than other venues we were looking at to have for 5-6 hours. From the moment I arrived Thursday until we left Sunday, I got to make The Oaks my home. Both family and friends were able to stay, they have a pool, canoes, we set up corn hole. There was so much to do to keep everyone happy and occupied. Our rehersal dinner on the boatdock was the kickoff to a fairytale weekend. The food is OUTSTANDING and the staff was wonderful. I could not of asked for a smoother wedding day either. The weather was perfect, everyone was so relaxed, the ballroom is just spectacular, and if you have the option, get the FIREWORKS! They are totally worth it...about a 15-20 minute phenomenal show for your guests. The ballroom is so beautiful and elegant also. It was truly a dream come true for me and our guests were more than pleased. Everything is laid back but super elegant. And if you want your family and friends close by, you have that option. St. Michaels is so close with plenty of hotel/B & B options with so much to do for your guests as well. I would have my wedding at The Oaks every weekend if I could and we will be back to celebrate our anniversaries for years to come! Also- Tracey, the wedding coordinator, is fabulous. She kept in touch with me for 2 LONG years while I planned my big day. She always answered any question I had and lead me in the right direction through it all. She is a great asset to The Oaks!

The Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Jeanine T

My (now) husband and I had been looking for places for a few months before we headed to the Eastern Shore to continue our search for the perfect wedding venue. Immediately when we got into Easton/St. Michaels, we knew we loved the area but now needed to find the place. The... Read More Oaks was on our list and once we arrived, we instantly fell in love with everything it had to offer. We knew this was where we wanted to get married. Throughout the planning process, we worked closely with Tracey George (GM) and team. Everyone was extremely polite, thoughtful, professional, and truly a pleasure to work with. I feel like my husband and I had a million questions and felt silly asking some of them, but the manner in which they were answered made us extremely comfortable and validated our decision to have our wedding at The Oaks. Being as busy as I imagine Tracey and team are, they were never to busy to help and support my husband and I. In fact a couple weeks before the wedding our family decided to invite 24 additional guests, which was after we had finalized the plans. As I panicked and called Tracey for guidance and help (without batting an eye) she responded with "no worries, we will make it happen". This was just one instance of how accommodating Tracey and The Inn were. I really don't think everything would have gone as smooth without her support. For the setting, my husband and I wanted our guests to enjoy the atmosphere and be able to explore the area with ease. The Oaks gave us tips and helpful hints on what to tell our guests and where to have them go as well as a preferred list of vendors to make the planning as easy as possible. We encouraged our guests to stay for the entire weekend which most did. We did the crab feast for our rehearsal dinner which was a huge hit and probably the best crabs we've had. Which brings me to reviewing the dinner for the wedding night. We went with the cake and steak and it was delicious!!! We had comments on how great the food was and we couldn't have agreed more. As a bonus, we ended up doing the fireworks...and it was actually on a rainy night!! Tracey worked her magic though...for a short time while the rain broke, she made it happen!! The guests were in a pleasant disbelief while watching the show and for the entire event. Several guests mentioned they would love to go back to The Oaks for a weekend of fun as will my husband and I. If I could give more stars I would and I HIGHLY recommend The Oaks for your wedding venue!!! You will not be disappointed at all!!

Wedding at the Oaks

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

As a guest of the Tyler wedding I enjoyed the venue it was beautiful, being right on the water was perfect. The appetizers and food were wonderful. I was greeted at the entrance with staff that was smiling and offered refreshments before the wedding began. All the staff was kind... Read More and helpful through out the evening. Thanks for the great time and your services.

Mother and Father of the Bride - Bob and Mindy Straus

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Mindy S

Our daughter was married at The Oaks on 8/3/13 and we all had a wonderful wedding experience. From the time that we first arrived on Friday afternoon, Tracey and the entire staff made us feel so comfortable and welcomed which enabled us to enjoy the weekend with very few... Read More concerns. The Oaks looked beautiful, the food was delicious and the wedding itself was so fantastic. We could not have asked for a better way to celebrate our daughter's marriage and highly recommend The Oaks for your wedding venue.

2013-09-27T14:07:29 Response from the vendor

Dear Bob & Mindy ~ thank you so much for taking the time to write on line about your experience at The Oaks for your daughters wedding. Everyone at The Oaks had such a great time working with you all weekend and the wedding itself... Read Less Read More

The Oaks Waterfront Inn - best wedding venue and service!

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 Sharon P

My husband and I got married at The Oaks about a month ago and we could not have been more impressed with the service, food, and overall experience. First, Tracey is simply amazing. Not only is she incredibly responsive and knowledgable about every detail of the wedding planning... Read More process, she has a wonderful, positive attitude and professional manner that put all of us at ease. Several of my family members in the bridal party commented on how great Tracey was at keeping things running smoothly at the wedding. Leading up to the wedding, she answered all of my questions promptly and gave me helpful advice in planning and was there til the very end of the reception handling everything so I did not feel one ounce of stress. In particular, she managed some vendor relations at the end of the night that could have potentially stressed me out. Tracey managed everything so I could really enjoy the entire night. Also, the staff is really wonderfully attentive. Tracey's assistant was so attentive to me and my husband during the wedding- she even made sure to get his favorite drink from the bar before it closed while we were out and about dancing and taking pictures so when he returned to the table it was there waiting for him. Several of our guests commented on how good the food was as well, and many out-of-town guests could not believe how beautiful the venue was, with the picturesque setting on the water. It can be a bit pricier than other options since some of the rooms on site can be more expensive but we found that it was well worth it to have the place to ourselves the entire weekend.

Best Venue!

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Jennifer C

Great venue and great food! Wonderful staff and a beautiful setting. I would highly recommend to others!

The Oaks Helped Us Have the Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Kristen Z

I was just married at the Oaks a month ago and my husband and I felt like our wedding was truly perfect, thanks to Tracey and her team at the Oaks. Everything was seamless, and Tracey made sure of that with her clear communication of expectations with vendors, and the excellent... Read More service that her team provides. We didn't have to worry about ANYTHING the day of because Tracey and her team were there to help set up tables, escort cards, votives, ceremony decor, guest book, etc. The venue itself and the landscape is stunning, but the way they set up the ballroom and decor was also incredibly beautiful. The Oaks also made sure that my husband and I did not have to worry about a thing all night. A few staff members brought drinks and hor d'oeuvres outside to us while we were having pictures taken, and they also left two cupcakes and a few extra hors d'oeuvres in the cottage for us after the wedding which was so nice because we didn't get around to eating dessert! I just can't say enough good things about the Oaks. The service is impeccable and top notch. Tracey was professional, helpful, and responsive during the entire planning process. She also really listened to my husband and me to help us create the wedding that was perfect for us. We felt like our wedding day was heavenly and we are so grateful to the Oaks and their team for helping to make it so special for us, and so stress-free so we could enjoy every minute!

Dream Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 Cassandra C

The Oaks provides the ideal wedding venue in St. Michaels. The setting is perfect for a private wedding weekend. The dock is great for the rehearsal dinner, the lawn on the water makes for a peaceful ceremony location, and the inside ballroom looking out over the water is... Read More beautiful. The staff was attentive, especially to the bride and groom, and the food continues to receive high praise from our guests. The Oaks was better than we could have imagined.

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Sara R

I honestly don't know where to start in reviewing The Oaks. We absolutely LOVED every moment of our wedding there! First, Tracey George who is the General Manager there is fantastic to work with. Our wedding coordinator kept in close contact with her and both ensured our day... Read More turned out perfect. The venue is a perfect setting for anyone looking for a quaint, beautiful, and private Eastern Shore wedding. I feel in love with the wood floors and rustic white chandeliers there the moment I saw the venue. The view is breathtaking and the privacy of having the entire venue be just you and your guests is something special. We had our wedding out on "the point" by the water and lucked out on gorgeous weather. Then, we had the opportunity to come into our cocktail hour by boat, which was nothing short of amazing. We also worked with The Oaks to provide our guests with a full blown fireworks display (which are literally a full blown 15 minute display set off RIGHT in front of you)! That made all of our guests jaws drop. The food at The Oaks is absolutely amazing, as well. Often, I've been to weddings where the food is good but nothing to write home about. We have had so many of guests tell us not only was it one of the best meals they've had at a wedding, it was one of the best meals they have EVER had...period. We went with flank steak (which cut like a filet is was so tender) and crab cakes in an oyster sauce. We also had a late night snack of mini-cheeseburgers which were gone faster than they appeared and a full dessert bar. No one went home hungry from our wedding. The Oaks staff gave us a truly magical wedding weekend and we can't wait to go back there for our one year anniversary!

My Fairytale

Reviewed on 5/30/2013 Amanda J

We had our wedding this past weekend at The Oaks and it was everything I could have imagined and more! The staff went out of their way to make sure the event went smoothly and that nothing was missed. They think of everything! After the best night of our lives we returned to our... Read More room to have all of our gifts hand delivered to our cottage (what a fabulous touch!) And if that wasn't kind enough- I had my meal that I had only a couple of bites of (due to nerves/greeting all our family)sitting in the fridge and 2 of every Hor D'oeuvres sitting on a silver platter with two slices of our cake!!! Words cannot describe just how amazing everything was. Tracey was so on the ball and detail oriented. I must have emailed her twice a week for a year and she never missed a beat! If I can give one suggestion-- besides obviously making this your first choice it would be to do a sparkler send off. This was the icing on the cake at the end of the night!! Thank you Tracey and the rest of the staff at The Oaks for making my dream wedding a reality!

2013-05-31T09:16:10 Response from the vendor

The entire team at The Oaks very much appreciates the kinds words from this bride! We so enjoyed making her wedding the wedding of her dreams. The entire family and all of the guests we just awesome to work with and work for. Everyone danced... Read Less Read More

Start a Conversation!