The Oasis on Lake Travis

Austin, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Oasis on Lake Travis

A BALLROOM IN AUSTIN, TX

A couple's image of a perfectly spectacular waterfront wedding day becomes reality at The Oasis at Lake Travis, an unmatched location in the Austin, Texas, area. The wedding professionals at The Oasis take care of every detail, ensuring preparations, providing recommendations and seeing to the couple's every need to create an event of a lifetime for couples and guests alike.

Private oasis rooms for wedding ceremonies and receptions include:

The Vista Grande is located on the second floor between Lonestar and Lakeside Terrace. The outdoor deck or 'The Point' mimics a ship's bow and is centered to frame the lake’s spectacular view. Take in the views from the wooden covered deck while enjoying the company of 10 to 30 seated guests in theater, ceremony or dining room seating. Indoors, the hardwood floors and open space are ideal for music, dancing and reception. Scaled-down for intimate arrangements, the views remain large and panoramic.

The Starlight Terrace is the largest room in the Oasis and can accommodate up to 375 guests inside. The additional decks provide space for another 200. It features a spacious dance floor and upper lounge with a retractable roof. The glass-paneled doors can be retracted for inviting in the lake breezes.

The Top of The Oasis is a large banquet hall fit for 200 that includes an integrated stone bar and floor to ceiling stone columns. This space is designed with elegant decor and all-encompassing windows that frame elevated views above Lake Travis.

The Palm Court is a glass-enclosed garden with vaulted ceilings and an outside deck. It can accommodate up to 100 guests inside and 65 guests outside

The Sunset Villa is located on the far western part of the oasis, perfect for sunset ceremonies and it comfortably accommodates 100 guests. The covered deck provides an additional 65 outdoor seats, while the floor-to-ceiling windows provide unbeatable views.

The Lone-Star Room is a rustic reminder that Lake Travis is in Texas. With warm details like the natural stone fireplace and granite bar, it features an outdoor deck and space for up to 100.

The Lakeside Terrace is a popular choice for its views outside and warm elegance inside. With a capacity of approximately 75 guests, Lakeside Terrace offers panoramic view of Lake Travis sunsets.

The Oasis at Lake Travis holds the title of being the largest outdoor restaurant in the state of Texas, featuring versatile private event rooms with stellar Lake Travis views from each.

At The Oasis at Lake Travis, everything is handled by the experience wedding event staff with the couples' needs in mind, including tables, chairs, linens and china. From touring the spaces to cleaning up afterward, the staff provides full-service for the entire event. Providing services or recommendation for hair, makeup, music and catering are all on the to-do list of this capable staff.

The Oasis at Lake Travis also has the best views and most versatile spaces to enjoy them. Each private room features a unique and special perspective of the lake, offering a beautiful backdrop to the bride and groom's own unique and special event.

Couples hosting their wedding event at The Oasis at Lake Travis also may wish to consider:

• Complimentary champagne for the couple
  • On-site bridal suite for bridal party preparations

The Sunset Capital of Texas!

As a wedding venue, The OASIS on Lake Travis is truly one-of-a-kind. The stunning lake and sunset views create a wedding backdrop like no other. The newest venue on Lake Travis, SOLEIL, is a destination all its own, offering private rehearsal dinner spaces or elegant receptions. Contact us today.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

6550 Comanche Trail, Austin, TX (512) 266-9242

Best Wedding Venue in Austin!

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Renee S

We loved having our wedding reception at The Oasis! Our coordinator, Kelsey, went above and beyond helping us plan for our special event - and we planned it in just a few short months! The Bridal Room was VERY spacious, like a little apartment with a mini living room, kitchen,... Read More bathroom, bedroom with several mirrors and plenty of closet space and of course, an iron and steamer (upon request)! We had the Lakeside Terrace for our reception and they helped us fit ~65 people! The Lakeside Terrace included an indoor area seating 60+ people, plus our own private deck with gorgeous views of the lake and sunset! We brought in our own decorations for all the table center pieces the night before and Kelsey and her team added their own special touches by adding some extra mirrors and marbles to make the tables look *that* much prettier! Kelsey kept us on track the entire evening and was VERY hands-on making sure everyone was having a good time and making sure my grandmother and all the kids were comfortable and happy. The food and drinks were great, we even had a few vegetarians in which The Oasis accomodated for - and my family RAVED about how delicious it was! Kesley even made sure that our two children were able to go downstairs outside on the deck to ring the "sunset bell!" They loved it and Kesley made them feel very special! At the end of the evening, Kesley and her team packed up all our things and had our car packed and waiting for us when it was time to go. If I ever need to throw another big party, I would not hesitate to book with The Oasis again! Like all weddings, the evening went by so fast - but The Oasis made sure to make it one of the most memorable nights of our life! :)

Awesome Reception Venue

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Caitlin N

The Oasis was a great place to host my wedding reception. We had the top of the Oasis overlooking the lake and it's charm and decor dazzled my guests and helped us enjoy our first evening as newlyweds. I highly recommend the Oasis to anyone looking for either a reception venue... Read More or ceremony in the Austin area.

fun night!

Reviewed on 5/16/2011 Rebecca R

The Oasis was the perfect place for our rehearsal dinner! The food was great and the room was beautiful. The service we got made us feel like #1 that night. All of the wait staff was so friendly, too!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Leah H

My husband and I were married at The Oasis this summer, and it was beautiful! The event coordinator did an excellent job. Everything went according to schedule, and we didn't have to worry about one thing! We wanted to be married there since it's an Austin landmark, and we... Read More weren't disappointed. The cost is quite reasonable, and the food was great! They have a large range of food options to choose from. The bridal suite was wonderful! My bridesmaids and I had our hair and makeup done in the bridal suite which is like an apartment with plenty of room! The Sunset photos are gorgeous. I would highly suggest getting married at The Oasis!! It was great and everything we had hoped for and more!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Kim M

My husband and I got married at the Oasis about a year ago. We didn’t have the budget or the time to plan an elaborate event, but still wanted our day to be memorable for us and for our friends. We chose to have a private ceremony at Chapel Dulcinea in the afternoon and met... Read More our friends at the Oasis for the reception. Kelsey made sure that our day was stress free, easy to plan, and well within our budget. We were able to incorporate all of the traditions we wanted – toasts, first dance, cake cutting, etc and still keep our reception relaxed - like us. Our friends and family loved the convenience of the location, the beautiful sunset, the food, and of course the party. Choosing the Oasis was definitely the best decision we could have made for our reception.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Terra H

Our wedding was in October and everything was beautiful! Kelsey was amazing and super helpful. I was one of those brides that wasn't too into planning a wedding but ended up doing most of it. Her being there took a lot off my shoulders. Of course, the views were to die for and... Read More the food (Italian menu) was lovely, despite this being a Mexican restaurant. I've gotten so many comments on how beautiful the wedding was.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Deanna S

I cannot speak highly enough of this venue! The food was incredible (we did the fajita buffet) and everything was absolutely perfect! Kelsey and her team created a dream worthy atmosphere for our wedding and took care of literally everything! The day of our wedding I was... Read More stressing about all the things I had to do, but Kelsey assured me that everything would be taken care of and that my only job was to relax and focus on me. She was not kidding. Everything was better than I could have ever expected and every time I asked Kelsey about anything her response was "It's already taken care of". Those words have never sounded better than on my wedding day. I would recommend this place to everyone, it is beautiful and they can accommodate just about anything from size to decor! I am gluten free along with several of my guests, we didn't have to worry about any of the food or cross contamination. I had a few special decorations that Kelsey put out in such a beautiful way. The view is spectacular, all of my guests said how incredible it was. Everyone was out on the deck taking pictures and just enjoying the view. The cost was more reasonable than any other venue we viewed and this venue was significantly more beautiful. Having our wedding at the Oasis was the best decision we made. Now we will go back on our anniversary every year an reminisce on the perfect day it turned out to be!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Anna T

Guests still rave about how great our reception was at The Oasis. Kelsey was by far, one of the most professional, kind and prompt responding vendors. My husband and I were able to enjoy our first night together as a married couple because of the gorgeous venue, scenery, ease of... Read More flow of the evening events and our confidence in Kelsey. She managed all our vendors, and helped us with that long to-do list. She is a great wedding planner and The Oasis is the best place to celebrate your wedding reception!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Beth L

We loved having our wedding at The Oasis on Lake Travis. The Sunset Villa room was the perfect backdrop to our special day. The evening was absolutely perfect despite the rainy weather during the ceremony. We were still blessed with spectacular views along with double... Read More rainbows over the lake once the rain stopped. Kelsey Shipman, our wedding coordinator and her assistant Bazae did an amazing job helping us create our perfect day. These ladies are a joy to work with and went above and beyond for us. They handled everything … from the special touches throughout the room to assisting our guests and vendors … all we had to do was show up and enjoy our day. The food was fantastic, the staff was professional and well-dressed, and the décor was beautiful … Our family and friends are still raving about it! It was truly our dream wedding and we wouldn’t change a thing … including the rain.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Desirae L

We couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding reception! The view alone is spectacular. The food was delicious and the room was decorated perfectly. Kelsey did an amazing job helping us. I would absolutely recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Nicole G

These guys went above and beyond our expectations. Kelsey is amazing and so helpful. They worked with me on short notice after my original venue flooded. If you are looking for an AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL place to get married, look no further.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Alexis L

Our wedding was planned last minute because we were having trouble finding a venue we could afford and that would work with our timing coming home as we are both military. They were very flexible with us and worked hard to make our day special. The day of our wedding it was cold... Read More and rainy but everything turned out perfect. The space was perfect for us having close to 100 people. It was a beautiful wedding and I would highly recommend having your special day here. :)

Reviewed on 5/15/2016

My husband and I loved our wedding venue! Not only was it a beautiful area over Lake Travis, but our coordinator, Kelsey, was wonderful to work with during our wedding planning! She was very accommodating with our changes and made our day worry-free for me and my husband! We... Read More loved having our wedding at The Oasis and all of our guests thought it was beautiful! I highly, highly, highly, recommend The Oasis as a wedding venue because of it's beautiful location and the wonderful people that will make anyone's day special!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Kristen L

We could not have asked for a better experience for our Rehearsal Dinner - The Oasis did a wonderful job! The Event Coordinator, Adam, made everything so easy throughout the planning process and he was quick to answer my emails and phone calls. We had our event in the Lakeside... Read More Terrace room which had gorgeous views of Lake Travis. On the night of, the entire room was set-up beautifully when we arrived and the staff was very attentive and professional. The dinner buffet was great and the food was even more delicious than I remember it being in the past! Overall, everything was wonderful and we are so glad we chose the Oasis to host this event for us!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Nicki H

My husband and I had a day we will never forget. All thanks to The Oasis. Kelsey was AWESOME!!! I being the organized person I am forgot minor things on my wedding day and Kelsey was there to help us and our wedding party every step of the way. My day and the preparation were... Read More all very much enjoyable. The food was great, which was one of the reasons we chose The Oasis and the venue was breathtaking as usual. Our bartender Cory was excellent!!! He made sure everyone at our wedding had a good time and he even made sure I had a centerpiece to take home...They did a wonderful job and they are true professionals. Love You guys! Thanks a ton!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Karah K

The oasis was the perfect place for my wedding and Kelsey made my day more than amazing! She worked with my family and I through the entire process while I was living 6 hours away! she made my dream wedding come true and made sure I was taken care of at all times! I wouldn't of... Read More chose any other place, the oasis was affordable and great 360* views of where I grew up!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

The Oasis on Lake Travis was just perfect for our wedding. From the moment we with met our wedding coordinator Kelsey Shipman my mind was put at ease. She was amazing at guiding us through the maze of details for the wedding. From the bridal suite to the cutting of the cake the... Read More wedding staff was amazing and the entire wedding ran so smooth. The view of Lake Travis was amazing and was just the icing on the cake for an amazing night.

Reviewed on 8/09/2015

We had our dream wedding at the Oasis! Kelsey truly made sure that everything went smooth and the venue was simply gorgeous-all our guests kept telling us how beautiful it is. Also, the bridal suite was perfect for getting ready with my bridesmaids. Oasis is the perfect place... Read More for anybody to get married at! You will love it!

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Leigh C

On our way to our honeymoon in the Bahamas, but I wanted to take a minute and gush about our coordinator Kelsey at The Oasis on Lake Travis. She was wonderful to work with and our wedding last night was just lovely. Everything looked spectacular and tasted great too. I used my... Read More family's collection of silver for centerpieces and sixty blue and white hydrangeas. Kelsey and her staff put it all together perfectly. So pretty! More importantly, we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves with our friends and family. If you want a gorgeous, fun and stress- free wedding, this is the way to go.

Wedding Day

Reviewed on 3/21/2015 Jennalee O

Planning our wedding was less stressful with the help of Sam and Kelsey at The Oasis. Every step of the way we knew exactly how much to expect for expenses and exactly what we will get for that price. The week of the wedding Sam and Kelsey were in touch with our other vendors... Read More and we didn't have to worry about anything. The day of the wedding went flawless with their hard work! Thank you again for helping us have an unforgettable evening!

Wedding

Reviewed on 1/19/2015

I love everything about the Oasis. Our wedding couldn't of been more beautiful and perfect the way it all came together. I would recommend Oasis to all my family & friends.

Elegant & Affordable

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Laurami C

The Oasis on Lake Travis is AWESOME! When we began our search for a vendor we were finding that most places had a very short window to reserve the venue, The Oasis allows you to rent the venue for the entire day. Kelsey is VERY helpful and open to answering questions. She and... Read More her assistant Samantha always replied to my emails within a few hours or by the next day. We were able to visit the grounds a few times before the wedding to help us get our game plan down. They offer day before drop off of any items we didn't want to bring the day of if the venue is not booked, we were lucky enough to get that time, it worked out perfect! Any request that we had they were on top of it right away. The day of the wedding we were able to just relax and enjoy the day since the work was already done. I cannot believe how CALM I was compared to how horrified and a wreck most of my bridezilla friends were. Kelsey made sure we covered all and any details so that the day of the wedding could be enjoyed and not stressed. I appreciated that about her. She is very caring and VERY personable. It is unbelievably affordable for a bride on a budget. The Oasis offered inside catering which went over amazingly well. We shopped around and there were a lot of bad reviews for other vendors or it wasn't cost efficient for what you wanted. My guests, my husband, and myself were very pleased with the menu. My wedding pictures turned out great even though it was raining all day and there wasn't a sunset. But the venue is breathtaking regardless of weather. I still had my wedding on the deck of the Oasis and it was absolutely beautiful. I will remember the day forever and would recommend The Oasis on Lake Travis and Kelsey Shipman to anyone planning a wedding or any other event.

Best Venue and Coordinator with a Lake view

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Samantha P

Kelsey is the coordinator and Sam is her assistant. Both of these ladies were amazing from the day I emailed her about the venue until the wedding day! Words can't explain how great of a job they did. They set everything up beautifully and my day was perfect! I love them both so... Read More much! They are very kind and take care of their bride! She made sure I was okay 24/7. If I needed anything she took care of it and worked things out with me anytime. I had moments where my anxiety went through the roof and Kelsey made sure I had a drink and some snacks lol. I would defiantly recommend booking your wedding here if you were like me wanting a lake view. I had a list of 20 venues and chose the Oasis, because they were very friendly, they weren't pushy or short with me like others and fit my budget! I had a tight budget of 10k which includes Alllll of my venders so the oasis can work with whatever you need, big or small. Every room is beautiful, all of our guest are still talking about how good the food was and the view! NO REGRETS! I would do it all again! Thank you Kelsey and Sam for taking care of us! :)

Awesome Venue and Staff!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Charlotte K

My husband and I loved having our wedding at The Oasis. The venue was right for our budget and it offered beautiful back drops for our photographs. They worked with us on every aspect and the wedding coordinators Kelsey and Sam were amazing! I wish I had a Kelsey or Sam in my... Read More everyday life! Due to the bridal suite being booked for the day of I had issues finding a close place for me and my girls to get ready. Also, we wanted somewhere close on the lake to spend our first night together and the place I was working with was too flighty to be reliable. Kelsey was there yet again to save the day. She spoke with the owner and they allowed us to rent his one bedroom apartment next to The Oasis...the place was amazing and made the day just that much more memorable. Kelsey and Sam made the day easy and relieved any stress I could have experienced with forgetting numerous things in the apartment but they retrieved everything without hesitation. They also were my brain during the entire night and I never had to ask for anything since it seemed we were one brain sharing our thoughts. The venue and the staff were amazing is all I can say for The Oasis and we wouldn't change a thing about our day.

Beautiful sunset November wedding!

Reviewed on 1/01/2014

Our wedding on November 9, 2013 was made perfect by the hard-working staff at The Oasis. Kelsey was our wedding coordinator and Samantha, her assistant worked over time to make sure all the details of our big day were in order. Kelsey and I emailed for months as an out of town... Read More bride and she was very responsive to my ideas and ever changing (increasing!) guest count. The vendors she recommended all turned out to be great as well. The bridal suite was definitely worth it, to have a place to get ready and the Top of the Oasis was picture perfect for our reception and ceremony. There was only one hiccup in my mind for the night. There was a wedding going on in a room next door at the same time as ours, which is no big deal. The DJ next door and our DJ agreed they would begin reception music at the same time so as not to interfere with each other's ceremonies. The DJ next door did begin music during our ceremony and it was distracting to me as the bride. My husband, bridesmaids and very few guests noticed it, but the detail-oriented bride did. It was no fault of The Oasis and just a minor annoyance in the grand scheme of the night. The staff during our event was top notch and all of our guests commented on how delicious the food was! Highly recommend the Top of the Oasis room for an elegant and fun wedding location as well as the staff at The Oasis. My only advice for future brides is to discuss the timing of events going on around you in advance, but you'll be in good hands with The Oasis!