The Officiants

Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, & St. Lucie Counties

Simply Perfect Ceremonies

You have spent multiple hours planning your reception; doesn't your ceremony deserve the same care? We take great pride in providing concierge service when it comes to your ceremony. We listen, go over your options, have multiple conversations, and do whatever it takes to make sure that you are the stars during the biggest moment of your big day. Our team has been creating beautiful, custom ceremonies for clients throughout South Florida for over 10 years. Whether you need a religious, non-denominational, spiritual, or civil ceremony in English, Spanish, French, or Creole, contact us today to discuss all of your options and reserve your date. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email — we also pride ourselves on being very responsive!

Religious Affiliations

Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, Orthodox, Adventist, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Congregationalist, Holiness, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Restorationist, Protestant, Quaker, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Conservative, Reform, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Secular, Sikh, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

Se Habla Español, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, & St. Lucie Counties (800) 354-4990

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Jared B

Outstanding doesn't do it justice - Dominic blew us away at our wedding wedding ceremony. Over the past year, we spoke with Dominic multiple times (we're planners), as he always made himself available, and was very patient with us as we described our perfect ceremony, talked... Read More about our love story, and asked a TON of questions. My wife and I are of different religions and it was important to us that we kept religion out of the ceremony and just focused on the two of us and our love. Dominic appreciated all of our concerns and made the ceremony as we envisioned it. We could not have asked for a more beautiful night; Everything went EXACTLY how we had hoped. We cannot thank him enough for being a part of our special day.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Kira D

We had to part ways with our officiant 1 week before our wedding. We thought we wouldn't be able to find a replacement officiant in time for the wedding. Thank God for South Florida Officiants and the officiant, Ralph Liotta, that we got in contact with. Despite the short prep... Read More time, he was in constant contact with us and was always available to discuss our needs. He provided a tailored, amazing, ceremony that felt like it was done by someone that knew us for years. He was extremely flexible and was able to work with all our needs. On the day of the ceremony he was punctual and professional and helped create a wedding that we will never forget. He was worth every penny and then some. We highly recommend!

A beautiful bilingual ceremony

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Tamara R

Tuve el placer de conocer al Reverendo Ramiro Malagon de South Florida Officiants por telefono durante la planificacion y en persona pocos dias antes de la boda. Nuestra experiencia no pudo ser mejor y a un precio muy economico. Mi marido y yo vivimos fuera de Miami y Ramiro... Read More estuvo ahí para nosotros todo el tiempo. El respondió a nuestras llamadas y emails muy rapido y nos ayudó con algunas dudas que teniamos con los tramites del certificado de matrimonio. También nos dio buenos consejos de como organizar y conducir una ceremonia bilingue. Ramiro incorporó todas nuestras peticiones y desarrollo una ceremonia muy bonita y romantica con rituales de ambas culturas (ceremonia de union de la arena, arras, votos). Disfruté cada segundo de la ceremonia. Todos nuestros invitados siguieron el curso de la ceremonia sin problemas, y nos felicitaron por el buen trabajo que hizo el Reverendo Ramiro. Quería agradecerle por el momento tan maravilloso que nos hizo pasar y desearle todo lo mejor. I had the pleasure of meeting Reverend Ramiro Malagon from South Florida Officiants by phone during the wedding planing and in person days before the wedding. Our experience could not be better and at a very affordable price. My husband and I live out of Miami and Ramiro was there for us all the time. He quickly responded our calls and emails very and helped us resolve lots of questions he had regarding the marriage certificate and bureaucracy. He also gave us good advice on how to plan and conduct a bilingual ceremony. He incorporated all our requests and performed a very beautiful and romantic bilingual ceremony, with rituals of both cultures (unity sand ceremony, arras, vows). I enjoyed every second of it. All our guests followed the ceremony at all times without feeling confused, and they congratulated us on Ramiro's work at the ceremony. I wanted to thank Ramiro for such wonderful time and wish him all the best. Tamara & Paul

2016-01-24T21:19:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks for writing to let us know how your day went! We agree, Ramiro is the best! Gracias por elegir South Florida Officiants!

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Amanda S

BEWARE!!! This company seemed to be very professional and experienced when I talked back and forth with Ted numerous times to book. After talking with many different officiants I felt like this was my best option, BOY WAS I WRONG. For the start things were great Ted seemed truly... Read More awesome and really understood what I was looking for our wedding ceremony. About 1 month before the wedding I would not get any responses to emails or calls and one day I open my email to find one from Ted. Long story short, due to medical issues Ted would no longer be able to officiant my wedding and he would have his son Anthony stand in. With all the pre wedding stress I just went along with it figuring that they are professionals and all will be fine. Come the wedding day Anthony arrives and when he greets the guest for the wedding and start of the ceremony he calls the bride “Jennifer” WHICH HER NAME IS AMANDA. The ceremony begins and goes on which Anthony seems to have a never hard time reading and is stuttering with his words. Cut forward to what was supposed to be a wine box ceremony (putting a bottle of wine with to letters in a box to open, read and drink on our one year anniversary) the box is no place to be found and also Anthony seems to have no idea what is going on. He then proceeded, as both of us newlyweds are very frustrated and ready for the ceremony to be over, HE AGAIN CALLS THE BRIDE JENNIFER. We as a couple are beyond humiliated, embarrassed and pissed to say the least about our wedding ceremony. Anthony never apologized for his actions and approximately a week after the wedding I send an email and called the company just to let them know how upset we felt, received no response. I did receive my marriage license in a timely manner, thank goodness. IF YOU ARE COUPLE LOOKING TO BOOK A PROFESSIONAL OFFICIANT DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE OR YOU COULD END UP HAVING A TERRIBLE CEREMONY THAT YOU DONT EVEN WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO OF.

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Vanessa V

We had the pleasure of working with Dominic. He was absolutely amazing. Very affordable, he was always available to speak and email. Dominic led a beautiful cermony. Although, his first language is not Spanish, he did an amazing job in translating the cermony for our Spanish... Read More speakers. He also took care of the marriage license for us, and provided us with a copy. Highly recommend Dominic! Thanks again, Dominic!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Callie S

Ralph was our officiant. He was overall wonderful and very professional. We had consistent compliments from guests regarding our ceremony! Definitely made the right choice choosing this company.

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Paula G

Our officiant was Ralph Liotta and he was a nice guy but I'm sorry to say, if you have one job it is to learn how to spell someone's name BEFORE the wedding. While we were saying our vows he read my name PAULINE, my name is PAULA. How do you get that wrong? THEN, I didn't want... Read More the traditional bridesmaids on the right, and groomsmen on the left. I had a wedding coordinator made sure it was like I liked it, and then RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of the ceremony as the bridesmaids are walking up, RALPH decides to tell the girls to go to the other side. SERIOUSLY?!. NO. no no no. THANK GOD, my maid of honor made them all switch back BEFORE I got the altar. I have my good side for pictures and a bad side . any other day, I wouldn't care, on MY wedding day, I CARED. very disappointed, I still can't watch my wedding ceremony without cringing at these moments.

2018-02-07T13:43:07 Response from the vendor

Yikes, I'm so sorry that happened, Paula. While I can't do anything to fix your memories, I will certainly speak with Ralph to make sure this doesn't happen to another bride. Thank you for sharing your feedback. - Dominic

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Lisandra I

Ramiro was amazing! Our ceremony really reflected who we are. In our meetings he talked to my husband and I and got to know us and tailored the ceremony to us. We had a bilingual ceremony and everyone that came loved the ceremony. Thank you Ramiro!

2018-02-07T13:44:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing! We agree, Ramiro is one of the best bilingual officiants in the business!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Linda C

Dominic was absolutely amazing. Very affordable, easy to communicate with, and led our beautiful ceremony that everyone keeps talking about. He took care of the marriage license for us, gave us ideas for readings and vows that would suit us perfectly, and was an overall great... Read More guy. Highly recommend Dominic and his company! Thanks again Dominic!

2018-02-07T13:44:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate the feedback - Dominic

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Danielle S

The entire interaction from start to finish with Ted from The Officiants was absolutely fantastic. He came on time, got setup and then made sure that everything was on point! He maintained a calm and professional but light mood that helped in us in being caught in all the best... Read More parts of the moment. Definitely would recommend having him be a part of your special day when it comes! -Danielle and Brian.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Tifarah Y

Dominic is outstanding! One phone call consultation was all it took. He made us feel very comfortable communicating with him. He gave us great ideas and suggestions in helping to customize our ceremony. He was very personable, yet professional. Thank you. It was such a... Read More pleasure

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Brock B

Rev. Charles Henry officiated our wedding and we were very happy with his service! He was flexible and open to letting us add whatever we wanted to the ceremony timeline. He was very professional and we were confident he would do a good job even just from talking over the phone... Read More a few times since we were in different states!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kelly W

Ramiro was our officiant for our wedding and he was very attentive and delivered a beautiful ceremony in English and in Spanish. He was delightful to work with.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jacqueline B

We could not have chosen a better officiant. Melinda was a God-sent!!!! From that first phone call, we got the sense that Melinda's primary desire was to make our day special. She did not disappoint!!. I was so nervous at the beginning of the wedding ceremony but each time I... Read More looked at her infectious smile and listened to her tender voice as she officiated, it was not long before I calmed down and relaxed. Melinda was very professional and personable throughout. She gave us great ideas/options to consider for the wedding ceremony one of which was the God's knot. Tying the God's knot added a unique spiritual dimension to our ceremony. We loved it!! Thank you so much Melinda for making our wedding ceremony truly special and memorable😊

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Cristina P

Just outstanding!!! Dominic was so personalble yet professional and our guests were so touched by everything he said. A Couple of days before our wedding we set up a phone call with Dominic and got a chance to tell him exactly what we were thinking for our ceremony. He knew... Read More exactly what we wanted and on our big day was able to carry out such a beautiful & perfect ceremony. We thank him for everything and for making our ceremony so wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Phoebe T

Dominic was such a pleasure to work with. Any questions or concerns that we had, he was so responsive and helpful. He was on time and very professional and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Nat V

It was such a pleasure working with Dominic Church. He listened to our story (via telephone, Skype, and emails) and exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. He gave us the freedom to personalize the ceremony with anything we wanted to add and then created one that was absolutely... Read More perfect for us. He was very professional and approachable. We love how our ceremony came out and so did everyone else!! We still get compliments about our officiant. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks again Dominic!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Sharon K

Scott Gurdak has a great gift, he met us by phone and asked a few great questions. Within a short time he proposed a ceremony to us that was absolutely perfect. He included so many personal references. He really made it ours!!!! Thank you so much Scott!!!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Camile L

Dominic was the most incredible officiant. He was organized and met with us early on to discuss exactly what we wanted for our ceremony and what to expect. We wanted a spiritual/ Christian ceremony and he handled this with ease. He gave us the freedom to personalize and tailor... Read More our ceremony so it was perfect for us as a couple. He used details from the reading we chose to deliver a brief, but heartfelt message during the ceremony. There was never a moment where I felt any worry about having Dominic as our officiant. He is simply the best. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 dana p

From our first phone call with Melinda I knew we had found the right person. She brought so much energy and joy to our special day!! We couldn't have asked for a better day or service.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Jessica W

Rev. Scott was a pleasure to work with! Our wedding was 3/10/17. From the beginning, he was flexible and answered any questions/concerns that I had. He was truly genuine when he told us how he aims to personalize the ceremony to fit the couple. That's not easy to do when you... Read More don't know the couple, but Rev. Scott delivered what he promised: a beautifully organized ceremony. We received many compliments from our guests as well. I would highly recommend Rev. Scott because he is professional, very articulate, organized and creative. It clearly shows that he loves what he does, so you won't be disappointed! Thanks again, Scott!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Morgan M

We booked Scott about a year before our wedding after we had a consultation call with him. We loved that he gave us easy choices to help craft the perfect ceremony for us. We had another consultation call about a week before the ceremony and he went into detail the outline of... Read More the ceremony so we knew exactly what to expect. The ceremony was gorgeous and personalized to us. Aside from location, he was one of the most complimented aspects of our wedding.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Kristen G

Dominic did a great job officiating our wedding. He was easy to keep in touch with leading up to the wedding day. He gave me a lot of reassurance and he delivered exactly what we wanted. It was nice to know he had this part under control and I didn't have to worry. He was... Read More flawless. Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Pamela V

Dominic was so great! Received many compliments on our ceremony that he very beautifully offiated! We would HIGHLY recommend him! And I found him right here on the Knot. So glad I did!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Kaylee R

Working with Dominic was an absolute pleasure. He created the perfect ceremony that matched our love story and personalities. He was extremely open to communication and any and all suggestions we had when it came to our ceremony. The day of our wedding, he arrived early to... Read More congratulate us, give us peace of mind, and grab out marriage license so that everything was set and ready to go for the ceremony. He even offered to send the completed license to the court house to save us time and stress, since we both live in New York. We would definitely recommend Dominic's services to any and all future brides and grooms!

Dominic Church

We have been serving the greater South Florida area as wedding officiants for over 10 years and have loved every minute of it! Our wish for you is that your ceremony is a perfect reflection of your love for each other and we promise to work with you every step of the way to make that wish come true – it is the reason that you're celebrating, after all! Our business philosophy is that we are in a service industry. As such, we will do anything in our power to make your ceremony spectacular. Feel free to call or email – we promise you'll hear back from us very quickly!