Is this your business? claim it now

The Olde Pink House

Savannah, GA

Ballroom, Restaurant

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

23 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA (912) 232-4286

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Angela H

We just had our wedding at the Olde Pink House and we are truly blessed at how perfect it was. We worked with Pamela and she was absolutely amazing....we can't say enough about how detailed she was with our event. The food was amazing and our guests are still talking about it.... Read More The place looked amazing and the staff was awesome.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Lauren S

We had our wedding dinner in the study and I cannot say enough good things about our experience. The staff was amazing and the food was out of this world! They were very attentive and made everything really easy for us. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Rebecca B

Overall, we were very happy with our experience at The Olde Pink House. Our guests weeks after the reception were still raving about how amazing the food was, and my mother-in-law even said it was the best lobster she had ever had. We booked a private room, and the customer... Read More service we received from the waiter and maitre d was impeccable. We all felt as if we were their number one priority, and they made it clear they were there if we needed the littlest thing. The only reason I can't give them five stars is because of the lack of communication. After a couple of times of attempting to correspond with our event coordinator Sara, I quickly figured out to give her a week turn around response time. This was okay with me though, because we were planning so far out in advance that at the time I did not need immediate feedback. What upset me about the experience was I went through the trouble of making a very detailed list of how we wanted the room to look with pictures, diagrams, explicitly written directions, etc. I sent this email out nearly three weeks in advance, but never received a response. My husband spoke with Sara the morning of the reception and she assured him everything would be beautiful and taken care of. When we walked into our reception, our guests were waiting with boxes of flowers on the floor, and a partially decorated room. Sara was only able to say, "I wasn't sure what to do." A simple phone call or return email would have sufficed. Nevertheless, other Pink House workers rushed into the room when they saw my panicked state, and quickly decorated the room while we were served hors d'oeuvres which was a nice distraction. So all in all, yes I would choose The Olde Pink House again, and I would highly recommend them, however just make sure you follow up with them and they completely understand what you would like.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kimberly H

I had my bridal luncheon here in the purple room. The venue, food, and wait staff were all amazing. Bianca is the best in the business and will break down cost for you to help you stay on budget. Not to mention she is one of the funnest people I've ever met!

The Olde Pink House wedding - perfection!

Reviewed on 2/06/2015 Sue S

The wedding was pure perfection…wonderful from start to finish...from the beautiful venue to the amazing food to the phenomenal service and the exceptionally attentive wait staff and everything else in between. Everything promised was delivered. Our guests were blown away by... Read More everything The Olde Pink House had to offer. Our experience at the Olde Pink House went above and beyond our expectations and we are grateful for such an unforgettable day! Bianca's personal interest and genuine excitement helped make this special day even more special for us all. From our first phone conversation many months prior to the wedding, right up through the reception, Bianca's attentiveness was exceptional. Her calm attitude and experienced perspective always brought an ease and confidence to our many decisions. Without Bianca and The Olde Pink House staff, this would never have been the epic celebration it turned out to be. If you are planning a wedding in Savannah, this is the place!

A few mishaps but overall great

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Ashley W

The planning process was great. During the reception, there were a few mishaps but the manager compensated for any inconvenience.

The Olde Pink House

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Summer

The food is amazing at the pink house, my wedding was a la carte so of course it was the best of the best! All of the servers there love their job and love what they do and you can tell how happy they are-seriously!

More than Perfect!!

Reviewed on 2/13/2014 Alex S

The word “Perfection” does not even begin to describe the management, professionalism, and event planning and execution that we experienced while planning our wedding reception at the Pink House. We feel that the stars aligned when we decided on the Pink House as our venue and... Read More when we met Bianca, their event coordinator, we knew our wedding dreams had come true. Bianca made sure every want, need, desire, and dream we had was executed perfectly on our big day. Our wedding reception went out without a single bump, and most importantly, our guests were BLOWN AWAY. The grande ballroom was gorgeous, the food was to die for, the staff were so professional – I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day which is what every bride wants! Our guests are STILL talking about the venue and how WELL the reception went and we were told over and over again that is was the BEST wedding reception they have ever been to. Words will never be able to explain how happy we are, how fondly we will remember our wedding, and how appreciative we are to the Pink House, Bianca, and all of the staff. I had the wedding of my dreams, and all of the credit goes to the Pink House!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Ashley O

I cannot say enough amazing things about the Olde Pink House. The food, the service, the atmosphere, everything!!!! Bianca worked with us over and over as our guest count kept changing to ensure we got the most for our money and we sure did! Our guests could not stop talking... Read More about how amazing the food was and how helpful the servers were. My husband and I were pampered the whole night and they ensured that we managed to actually get to eat. Even if you don't use them as your vendor you MUST go there to eat! You won't be disappointed.

Fabulous

Reviewed on 4/07/2013 Christy H

We eloped and had contacted Olde Pink House through their online reservation system about having a special dinner that evening. We couldn't believe how AMAZING it was from start to finish. Immdietly upon our arrival they ushered us to a private table in the wine cellar - the... Read More service, food, atmosphere - was all beyond perfect. They even gave us a plate with best wishes spelled in chocolate and added some strawberries and whipped cream - we were so touched. I haven't stopped talking about the place since we went there! Highly recommend!

Everything I Ever Dreamed Of!

Reviewed on 12/20/2012 Chelsea K

the most stunning place for a wedding...it is insanely gorgeous, our guests were awed! it was a destination wedding, no one lives or is from savannah and everyone can't wait to go back! food is literally the best you will ever eat. literally. literally :) the staff bianca,... Read More pamela, and marissa especially were the most welcoming, warm, kind accomodating professionals i have ever met. they bent over backwards for us and we felt so special. the decor is so gorgeous and opulent you don't need to do a thing and everything is included...gold chivari chairs, nice white linens, etc etc. we got married at xmas time and the whole place is dressed to the nines! get married here and have your reception here, you will not regret it, it's a dream come true!!!!

All that we wanted and more

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Nikki L

House is beautiful!! We were in the puple room..perfect for us (35 people) Comforatable fit...great food..nice staff!! LOVE IT THERE!!

Beauiful Luncheon!

Reviewed on 6/15/2012 Savanna R

Our experience with the olde pink house was pretty good. I'll start with a couple of cons. We started working with someone and ended up working with someone different in the end. The first person we were working with seemed very frazzled and overwhelmed and was really bad at... Read More following through with giving us information and responding to our inquiries. A couple months before the wedding, however, we started working with a new lady and she was great! From then on the experience was wonderful. She met with us and we decided on the details for my bridal luncheon. On the day of the luncheon everything was so great! Our menus were personalized with my name and everything and the service was impeccable. If possible the food was even better! It was beautiful to look at and delicious. Overall our experience with the pink house was good and the new manager of special events is doing a great job!

Awesome

Reviewed on 4/24/2012 Abigail P

Pink house was great. We didn't have to worry about anything and everyone is still talking about the food.

My Wedding was so Magical and yours will be too

Reviewed on 12/29/2011 Meagan R

I live in Tennessee planning my wedding 7 hours away from Savannah so you can understand all of the difficulties that come with planning long distance. If it wasn’t for the Awesome Bianca and the team at the Olde Pink House my wedding would not be as magical as it was. Bianca... Read More reassured me that everything I had asked for and wanted would happen and it did. My husband and I got a ton of compliments and the wedding pictures came out amazing. We got married in December and the house was decorated beautifully, not a single tacky item in the house. My cousin’s new wife got up to dance before she was done eating and they removed her plate by accident. My cousin made a comment to the wait staff and they apologized immensely. Even without request they came back with a new dinner for her. The house made sure my parents, my groom’s parents, the groom and myself had our own personal wait staff. Someone was always there to assist but it wasn’t overwhelming. They were extremely good at watching at a distance. No one will ever regret having their wedding at the Olde Pink House!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Rebecca L

The Olde Pink House went above and beyond expectations. They were gracious in every way and the food is fabulous! I would highly recommend the Olde Pink House.

Truly Savannah

Reviewed on 7/03/2011 Emily O

We wanted our wedding guests to truly experience a piece of Savannah and could not think of a better place to hold our reception. We had a small wedding (25) and used the study at the Olde Pink House. It was a charming space that had both indoor and outdoor appeal with the... Read More charming balcony access. Aside from the intimate ambiance and southern charm, the food was also equally amazing. Guests raved over the Flounder and She-crab soup, and who can forget the yummy miniature almond baskets! The nice thing about the Olde Pink House is that you can have your event in the space that is appropriate for your group's purpose and size - they have multiple rooms of different sized and ambiance. Highly recommend.

Absolutely Magical

Reviewed on 5/10/2011 Carolyn S

Everything about our experience at the Olde Pink House was incredible. All of our guests commented on the amazing food and service.