The Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

155 Temple St, New Haven, CT

Exceptional Customer Service

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Michelle K

We stayed at the Omni New Haven the night before my wedding. We had our hair/makeup appointments down in the Salon in their lobby (Jobella, now the Mane Room - they were AMAZING too!) so it was very convenient. The Omni was great and really went above and beyond to help make my... Read More day as perfect as possible. They sent us welcome champagne to the room, allowed for early checkin and checkout, and were just great to deal with. We had an issue with our Limo not showing up... it was over an hour late. I was about to have to take a taxi in my wedding dress when the hotel GM - Allan - offered to personally drive us to our first look location. I was very upset about the limo (obviously), but it was so generous of Allan to offer to drive us and really saved the day. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Kayla a

We decided to splurge and spend our wedding night at the Omni, but we didn't really feel like we got our money's worth. The room was nicer than your standard hotel room, but smaller than we were led to believe from the images on the website. Also, the thermostat in the room... Read More did not work at all and we practically baked during the night. When we complained about it, the hotel just said that it was an unfortunate event due to us being "between the heating and cooling seasons," but offered no additional assistance or apologies. AND, they make you pay for parking! I wouldn't stay there again and would recommend against it to family and friends. You can find a better value elsewhere.

Fabulous hotel and reception site

Reviewed on 10/17/2010 Erica C

The rooms were very nice. The restaurant, John Davenport's was awesome. The food was perfect, service was perfect and the price was very reasonable. They even allowed us to store our flowers in their coolers for three days.

Review for Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kimberly D

It provided a one-stop place. All of our guests stayed at the hotel. We were able to have a dessert reception for all traveling from out of town (almost everyone!) the reception and then brunch the next morning!;While the banquet office was very accommodating the front desk was... Read More out of the loop. Guests were calling to ask for rooms and as we needed to add additional rooms to our room block the front desk told our guests there were no more rooms available. We would call the banquet office and a room would be made available. The front desk didn't recognize my parents and wouldn't give them a late check out the banquet manager took care of it. The front desk just had NO idea.