Bringing a fresh new take on Bridal to C-ville!

The One Bridal Salon is focused entirely on just one person, you the bride! We offer carefully selected couture wedding dresses and accessories in an elegant, cozy salon. You will have exclusive access to the store during your appointment and our consultant will work closely with you to help you turn your dream dress into a reality in a relaxed, fun and memorable way. We are open Tues-Sat 11-5 and Saturday 10-5 by appointment. Let us help you find, The One!

Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

603 West Main Street, Charlottesville, VA (434) 284-5464

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Caroline D

I can't recommend The One enough! Not only is her dress selection superb, but Peggie has a unique ability to sense what a bride wants and help find the best dress! I was looking for a classic wedding dress, but one that was also unique and memorable. I had been to numerous... Read More bridal salons (mostly in Chicago) and felt I was just seeing more of the same. When I arrived at The One, Peggie had pulled a few dresses, each more stunning than the last. I found myself with two beautiful dresses I was deciding between - choosing one that is fun, elegant, classic, and makes me feel fantastic!

2018-01-22T07:32:46 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure, so excited that you found the perfect dress. Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Mara F

I cannot find enough good things to say about Peggie and The One Bridal Salon. It was my first day out shopping for a dress, my friend found her salon online, so we walked in without an appointment and were greeted by Peggie's expertise and kindness. The dress selection was... Read More dreamy and the salon is beautiful, elegant and comfortable. Peggie instilled so much confidence in my family and me, and now I can't wait to see my dress when it arrives in a couple months!

2018-01-24T07:19:34 Response from the vendor

Just so glad that you found your way to our store and even better that you found 'The One". Sometimes the "unexpected" finds are the best finds. All the best! Peggie, The One Bridal Salon