Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

12980 W 8 Mile Rd., Oak Park, MI (313) 399-4402

Reviewed on 5/15/2016

Teri cancelled 4 weeks prior to our event stating that her employee quit and she was not able to replace her/him in time. But really I think she cancelled me because she agreed to give me the groupon price (5 months prior to our enent) and someone else called and offered her... Read More more money?

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Victoria J

MS. TERRY AND HER PEOPLE WERE GREAT. I WAS LAST MINUTE AND WAS TIGHT ON CASH. SHE WOKED WITH ME AND HANDLED EVERYTHING VERY PROFESSIONALLY IBWAS REALLY IMPRESSED. THEY MADE ME FEEL LIKE FAMILY AND THE TEAM REALLY SEEMED TO ENJOY THEIR JOB. I TRULY APPRECIATE ALL THE HARD WORK... Read More AND IN SUCH SHORT NOTICE IT WAS AMAZING. USE HER SHE IS GREAT.

A VERY HAPPY BRIDE :)

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 LaKia C

Tahira (The Original Selfie Station) was amazing! My husband and I had the booth at our wedding reception. Tahira is very nice and easy to talk to. She did what we wanted and went above and beyond! She kept in touch with me before and after our wedding she sent me pictures and... Read More videos. Her booth was very very nice she had red carpet and red rope. Her set up was very nice and neat. The booth was nice, and her props were also nice. She even made a prop out of my husband and I! I sent her pictures and she blew it up and cut it out just as she promised! We loved it!! Everyone loved it and is still talking about it! She also was very affordable. This was our first time ever using a photo booth and we couldn't have chose a better company!! Thanks Tahira for helping make our wedding day a success!!! 😊

"An Amazing Selfie Experience!"

Reviewed on 5/03/2015

All of my friends and family love taking "selfies!" This is exactly why I knew that The Original Selfie Station was a must have the day of my wedding. We all had a blast dressing up as rock stars, island queens, 50's pop stars, models and Roman Kings all while photos of... Read More ourselves! The Original Selfie Station provides everything including a few extras that a classic photo booth has to offer. There are countless numbers of fun and fantastic props to choose from. In addition, one can dress up and pose with several captions that fits one's personality all while taking a selfie. When it comes to a regular photo booth, a printed picture that may end up lost in the shuffle is bound to occur. Not with the Original Selfie Station. The image is forever stored into your personal cellular phone to duplicate prints and share on all social media sites with family and friends instantly! The value of The Original Selfie Station is just something one can't ignore. Its a fraction of the cost compared to a regular photo booth but has all of the fun and excitement included. I would recommend that all brides consider hiring Tahira Hannah and her wonderful staff members with the Original Selfie station for their upcoming wedding. Furthermore, this wonderful idea is offered for all special occasions such as graduations parties, bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties, fundraising events and so much more. Be sure to check out The Original Selfie Station. It's an experience one will remember for a lifetime!

Selfie station was a HIT!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015

My guests LOVED it!! we were provided with selfie sticks and tripods to help take the perfect pics in our own phone but the lighting and PROPS were oh so wonderful!!! Funny and clever and went with my winter wonderland theme perfectly!! not like the usual boring props, And we... Read More didn't waste our time waiting in line for them to print. Terri was very professional, patient, and nice, great personality. I have already booked the selfie station for our next event in May and so have a few of our guests that were at the wedding. A huge thank you to the original selfie station we had a ball!!:)