The Orion Ballroom

Dallas, TX

Book Your Wedding with The Orion Ballroom

A BALLROOM IN DALLAS, TX

The Orion Ballroom is a special event facility located in Dallas Texas. Just a few minutes from downtown, this venue is easy to find. It features a number of event spaces suitable for wedding ceremonies and receptions. It features clean, modern architecture with splashes of vintage charm thrown in. The Orion Ballroom offers couples detailed wedding packages to help take some of the pressure off as they plan for their special day.

The ceremony room. The ceremony room is a private space that can accommodate up to 215 guests. It features a bridal arch to frame the happy couple as they exchange vows. This room is primarily decorated in Earth tones with small splashes of color. There are private bride and groom dressing rooms connected to the ceremony room to make it easier for couples to prepare for their event.

The ballroom. The ballroom is the main event space of this venue. It features a large, open floor plan with a total of 8,000 square feet of space. It is located on the 15th floor of the building and it has large windows along all the walls. This provides 360-degree views of the surrounding hills and the city. Guests can watch the sunset and then enjoy the twinkling city lights. This space also features a built-in bar and lounge. It is large enough to comfortably seat up to 300 guests with plenty of room for a dance floor and DJ table.

The Orion Ballroom provides all catering and drink services for wedding receptions. They have a highly experienced catering team that they work with. Wedding parties can customize their menu and couples get a complimentary tasting prior to the event to ensure that the food is acceptable.

This venue also provides other essentials for wedding parties, including tables, mahogany Chiavari chairs, china, silverware and glassware. They also provide white table linens. Colored linens are available for an additional charge.

People interested in renting this space must put down a 50 percent deposit in order to secure a date. The rental fee varies depending on the size of the wedding party, the day of the week, the time of day and the time of year. Daytime events can begin as early as 8 a.m. and must end by 2 p.m. Afternoon and evening events can begin at 3 p.m. and must end by midnight.

This venue requires that wedding parties hire security guards for the duration of their event. They must hire one security guard for every 100 guests expected to attend the wedding.

Parking at The Orion Ballroom is free for weddings held on a weekday. On the weekend, wedding parties can choose to rent out the adjacent parking structure or they can pay for valet parking services.

The Orion Ballroom offers wedding parties a number of useful extra amenities:

• Children's game room
  • Projection equipment on-site
  • Built-in audio systems
  • Customizable interior lighting

Breathtaking Views and Imaginative Cuisine

The Orion Ballroom is a blend of traditional and contemporary elegance. The Orion services both social and corporate clients with impeccable service and mouth watering cuisine. With over 8,000 square feet of space, The Orion provides a unique venue for you and your guests to enjoy and relax. Dance on the dance floor, gaze at the stars, relax in the bar and play in the game room, all in one comfortable place.

$ – Inexpensive

Ballroom

Address:  400 South Zang Boulevard, 15th Floor, Dallas, TX (214) 942-1661

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Erin G

The location and set up could not be better. However, the customer service could be. When I signed up, the person working there was fabulous, understood what I wanted, and was on top of everything. Then she left. I don't know why or when but I only found out when I wasn't... Read More contacted about my food tasting and I contacted the venue. I don't know why no one contacted me but it put a bad taste in my mouth. I then later discovered, only when I asked, about the day off coordination services that the original girl was going to be responsible for was no longer an option. That cost me an extra $500 and left me scrambling to find someone only 2 months before my wedding. They did set me up with the best wedding planner I could have asked for but the fact that it worked out does not take away from how much they cost me in both stress and money. And they offered no discount or other consolation to make up for that stress, time and money. At the end of the day, my wedding was everything I wanted, the catering was flawless, the set up was perfect and the price was reasonable. However, I did rent everything from other vendors because things like colored table linens were expensive add ons.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Rosalyn W

The Orion ballroom was absolutely gorgeous. The staff and caterers were very professional. And let's not forget about the breathtaking view. My guests were amazed at the venue. If you're looking for a place that offers a skyline view of the city and reasonably priced. This is... Read More your place.

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 April W

I couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding and reception. This is a secret jewel in Dallas! We found The Orion Ballroom and I knew it was exactly what I wanted for my dream wedding! The space is beautiful and the views of Downtown Dallas are the best. That's... Read More just the beginning - the whole process beginning to end was seamless - Brooklyn makes everything so easy! Our guests were amazed at how beautiful everything was and they RAVED about the food. I've had so many people tell me how great the dinner was - as a bride and after months of planning - I couldn't be happier! If you want to have your celebration somewhere special, check out The Orion Ballroom, you won't be disappointed!

2016-03-10T12:25:39 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy you guys had an amazing day! I loved working with you and all of the love that was in the air that night was incredible!! Congratulations, again. :)