Book Your Wedding with The Osprey's

A BACKYARD IN WOODBRIDGE, VA

Waterfront Pergola. Located right next to the water, the lovely Occoquan River and its lush green banks create a picturesque setting for you to exchange your vows. The bride and groom stand under a beautiful pergola framing the scene behind them with a stone walkway making the aisle for the bride to walk down.

Restaurant, Lounge and Terrace. The clubhouse's restaurant and lounge area can serve as a place for guests to mingle over cocktails while waiting for the bride and groom to finish with the wedding photos. As well, this area doubles as the space for dancing, cake cutting and entertainment following the dinner. This space comes complete with a full bar, fireplace and an open-air back terrace overlooking the golf course.

Clubhouse Ballroom. Following the ceremony and cocktail hour, the party can then move into the beautiful ballroom for dinner. The ballroom's elegant decor and vaulted ceilings lend an air of grandeur and sophistication to the space, which can comfortably accommodate up to 140 guests.

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay works closely with each couple to create a highly personalized wedding experience that is customized to match their individual taste, style and budget. The venue's event coordinators help guide you through the planning process to ensure no detail is missed, and can assist you in coordinating with caterers, florists, photographers, live entertainment and other wedding professionals to keep everything running smoothly on the day of the event.

Both bartending and catering services are available, and rental of the property includes all tables, chairs, tableware and glassware for the event.

When hosting a wedding at The Osprey's at Belmont Bay, couples and their guests can expect a level of professionalism and service only available at a country club. While the picturesque natural surroundings and stylish decor are definitely the highlights of this venue, couples also have access to a number of additional perks, including a private bridal suite and arrangements with local hotels to provide shuttle services and accommodation for all of your out-of-town guests.

Weddings on the Occocquan River!

The picturesque Occoquan River provides a breathtaking backdrop and our venue features a beautifully adorned Ballroom with vaulted ceilings, elegant decor and spacious room for your reception. Outdoor celebrations are truly enchanting around the Pergola framed by the river.

Backyard, Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

401 Belmont Bay Drive, Woodbridge, VA (703) 497-1384

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Nicki R

The Osprey's at Belmont Bay was the absolute best thing that could have happened to our wedding! The venue itself is gorgeous. We had an outside ceremony on the pergola overlooking the river, a cocktail hour in the beautiful dark wood bar and a buffet dinner in the bright and... Read More open dining room. The attention to detail was phenomenal! Brooke made sure to answer all of my emails in a timely and friendly manner. She walked us through our multiple visits before we booked the place, conducted our rehearsal and was our direct coordinator for the the day of. She also provides us with her list of recommended vendors which made our lives so much easier! Everyone she recommended was spectacular! The entire process was so smooth and as stress free as possible, and it would not have happened with Brooke and her team! If you want a beautiful venue with a stellar and extremely friendly staff, this is the venue to go to! They all deserve a huge shout out for making our day so amazing!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Diane G

My son was married at Osprey’s in June 2017, it was a wonderful experience. My guests have all reached out and expressed how impressed they were with the venue and the entire experience. The view is priceless. The club is impressive, I loved the bridal suite and the groom’s... Read More quarters. Kelly and Brooke are both knowledgeable and SUPER CALM and ready to assist in any way. We worked mainly with Kelly and she was wonderful. She seems soft spoken but when it’s time for the rehearsal and the event, she clearly knows what is going on and takes control. She went over last-minute details, got everyone where they were supposed to be at the right time and set the stage for the wedding to go off without a hitch. Osprey’s is not run like a military operation which is part of its charm. They are as flexible and accommodating as they can be while keeping everything in line. Osprey’s is a wonderful venue. Thanks to everyone at Osprey’s, especially Kelly. You helped give my new daughter a Cinderella wedding that she will never forget.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Sophia B

We just had our daytime wedding at The Osprey's at it could not have gone better. Brooke, the venue coordinator, was so helpful throughout the entire process. The venue performed recent updates and the dining room is beautiful with lots of light, as well as the dancing area. The... Read More bridal suite is huge as well as the grooms quarters; perfect places for getting ready. On the day of Brooke ensured that we stuck to the timeline and that everyone knew where to be and when. She also was very attentive to whether we needed more water, drinks, or food. The view of the water from the outdoor ceremony is breathtaking. All my guests raved about how amazing the wedding was, and I have The Osprey's to thank for that

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Jessica P

Jonathan and I had our winter wonderland themed wedding here January 26th 2018. It was a rushed wedding as we originally planned for summer. We found out I was pregnant and due in the summer! Brooke Stokes acted fast! She started from scratch since we had to change from outdoor... Read More to indoor, with a completely different theme! She kept such close contact every step of the way and ensured me it was going to be fun and beautiful. It was exactly that and so much more! It felt so beautiful, that it looked like we were planning it for years! I am forever grateful for everything she and her team did to make our day so perfect! I am recommending them to everyone I know! Thank you for such a wonderful experience, love you guys!! If I could give an infinite amount of stars, i would! But I was stopped at 5, lol. They are really awesome, you won’t be disappointed if you choose them!

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Sofia G

The venue was gorgeous and everything went smoothly. Brooke and Kelly were exceptional to work with! Thank you so much for everything!! Loved loved loved this venue and the ladies that run it!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Brittany M

This review is long overdue but it is hard to find the words to express how amazing the Ospreys Belmont Bay Team is. The beauty of this venue speaks for itself, so I want to take some time to talk about the awesome staff. I booked the venue after meeting with Brooke, who I... Read More could tell after that first meeting, really knew her stuff and was going to make it an easy process, but ended up working with Kelly who just continued that all the way through even after the event where she was still answering our questions! I cannot say enough about Kelly, it was so fun working with her I felt like I just had one more friend there with me when my wedding day came, she always made me so excited for everything! Kelly and Brooke made the night seem flawless even when things didn’t go as planned! Brooke saved the day when my bouquet came and the flowers were the wrong colors. Needless to say I was so upset and she had it fixed within minutes, so I was back to happy before it could ruin my day! Kelly made a huge delay, due to my Shuttle being over 30 minutes late, seem like it was intentional I didn’t even realize the time because of her! She made sure we stayed on schedule throughout the night to ensure we still had time for everything we wanted to do. We had a horrible family tragedy when my father passed away just a few weeks before the wedding, but Kelly ensured all the pieces fell into place that day so we could just enjoy some happy time with our family. I am sure my dad was looking down and thankful to them for ensuring my big day was everything he wanted for me. Thank you Kelly and Brooke!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Sarah M

We enjoyed our wedding at the Osprey very much. The scenery was perfect for an October wedding. Brooke was helpful and well organized. The space worked for us. Overall would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Rachel W

The overall experience was amazing! The venue is beautiful and was the perfect space for our wedding. The Ospreys have made many upgrades since we originally looked at the space in 2016. We were impressed with the new flooring, and made the venue even more beautiful. The onsite... Read More staff was great from the beginning, and gave us plenty of material to help choose a caterer, florist, etc. I felt that I didn't need a wedding planner, because I really trusted the onsite staff. Becca was our coordinator, and she was AWESOME! She made sure that every detail was in place for the big day. As the bride she gave the perfect amount of attention, she wasn't in my face, but was there to let me know that if I needed her, she was on it. She always stayed calm, which is much appreciated during the chaos of a wedding.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kelly D

The Osprey was a fantastic find!! We had such difficulty finding a venue and it actually made us rather pessimistic towards the wedding planning process. However when we had our tour we not only found a beautiful spot that combines waterfront and greenery in one location but the... Read More coordinator Brooke was so excited and accommodating with our plans that we paid our down payment on the spot. Our day of planner, Becca, was simply fantastic. She was responsive to every email and even managed to use our outdoor decorations in the indoor space when the weather changed. Our guests loved the site and the friendliness of the staff. This venue was the first right step in the direction of what turned out to be our dream wedding. We simply cannot thank them enough!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017

Where do I start? Working with Brooke at The Osprey at Belmont Bay was THE MOST delightful experience ever! There was not a time in these short few months of planning my sister's wedding that she did not make us feel like we were her only clients. Her responsiveness,... Read More professionalism and guidance really made all the difference for us. I was serving in two roles and concerned how I would be Matron of Honor and planner the day of. Brooke handled and executed everything flawlessly and always kept cool even when we were running behind schedule for the start time. The Osprey venue is beautiful and I know my sister was ecstatic to see the set up outside, the river and all of nature's beauty around her. The event space is everything she had hoped for and I was so pleased with the full execution of the day. Everything went off without a glitch and it was thanks to Brooke and her amazing team! Thank you for such a memorable occasion!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stacey S

My husband and I got married 10/27/2017 and we couldn't image our wedding anywhere else. This venue and staff were amazing. Our guests kept complementing how beautiful the venue. Rebecca was amazing and kept everything going, we were actually ahead of schedule! We recommend The... Read More Osprey's at Belmont Bay for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Carin C

Brooke and her staff made our wedding day absolutely perfect. This is a gorgeous venue overlooking the river, the dining room and dance floor are pretty and spacious, and Brooke takes care to decorate with care. She arranged decorations and tea lights for me that took my... Read More breathe away when I saw it all put together. We actually booked this venue 20 months before our wedding, and personally witnessed Brooke transform the Osprey's into the best wedding venue possible. Her attention to detail is second to none, and she has developed relationships with other vendors that she recommends who do a phenomenal job. From our initial contact with Brooke planning the details to the day itself, she and her staff were incredibly responsive and attentive, always responding promptly to emails and phone calls. Like most brides, I was overwhelmed on the wedding day and much of the evening is a blur, but I know that Brooke was always there when I needed anything, even a fix to my bustle or a glass of wine. Our guests were so impressed with the venue, all said it is beautiful and the staff is fantastic. And we could not agree more! If you are looking for a beautiful, elegant venue, the Osprey's will fulfill every wish you have for your wedding day to be perfect.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Ericka C

The Osprey's was absolutely beautiful! I wish I could relive our wedding day to take in all this place has to offer. Brooke and Kelly were fantastic to work with and definitely eased all the wedding craziness that can occur. The venue itself is beautiful, with a spacious dining... Read More and dance room, lovely outdoor scenery and many options to take entertainment outside. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Emily G

Our wedding at The Osprey's was wonderful! Everything was perfect and I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of. Brooke took care of directing everyone and getting everything done without my involvement. She also helped the DJ with making sure introductions were in... Read More order and helped the caterer ensure the tables went to the buffet in the proper order. I will say we had a bit of a...miscommunication about the rehearsal which resulted in the day of bumping up 15 minutes, but it wasn't really too big of a deal (I admit I did not feel that way that day, but hindsight is 20/20). The venue is beautiful and provides great recommendations for vendors. Obviously they can't control the weather, but it helped that it was absolutely gorgeous :) You won't regret having your wedding here! All the guests were impressed.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

We had an incredible experience at Osprey's on my wedding day and each day leading up to it. Brooke was always happy to talk with me when I was struggling to figure something out or when I just needed someone to vent to about my stress. On the day of the rehearsal, she fielded a... Read More lot of stress and emotions while maintaining her professional demeanor and ensuring that everyone knew what to expect the next day. On the day of the wedding, she was super woman, always making sure that everything was the way that we wanted it to be and taking care to be available at any given moment. The Osprey's made my wedding day perfect. On top of being a beautiful location, it is filled with beautiful people who genuinely care about making your day incredible.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Aneta N

The venue is beautiful, the staff is so nice and organized, and the price is on the more reasonable side for the Northern VA/DC area. My wedding was so smooth and I owe it all to Kelly. I was impressed at how organized everything was when we had our final meeting. She answered... Read More all my questions and gave me advice when I asked. If I needed something to be different, she listened. It was overall an amazing experience and I would do it over again. We lucked out with fabulous weather, and on a nice day, The Osprey's is just simply gorgeous. A huge thank you to the whole staff, you guys rock!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Kelsey B

My husband and I didn't visit many wedding venues, but I knew as soon as we toured The Ospreys at Belmont Bay that this was where we wanted to get married. As two very no-nonsense people, we really appreciated working with Brooke, whose professionalism and flexibility throughout... Read More the whole process was very calming. She was extremely responsive and easy to work with, from the day I first emailed her for a tour to the day of our wedding. Having a day-of coordinator is the best thing a bride and groom can do; we went through everything she needed to know the day before, so that on the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about a thing. She even made sure we always had a drink in our hand and were having a good time. We really can't speak highly enough of Brooke - she literally made our wedding day the easiest day for us. The Ospreys is a stunning venue. If you're a couple looking for tons and tons of photos on the day, the photo op spots might be somewhat limited for you. However, there is a beautiful willow tree out back, and of course you are right on the river. The only mishap we had was when our coordination meeting was accidentally double-booked with a daytime wedding - oops! Even then, Brooke made sure to find a quiet spot for the three of us to sit and go through all the details we needed to know. We would recommend The Ospreys to anyone having a smaller wedding (ours was about 100 people, though the venue does fit more).

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Brandy H

Thank you to the Osprey's and our wonderful day of coordinator Kelly. The location and view are one of a kind. We wanted a location that our guest would be able to enjoy themselves and have fun. The Osprey's delivered and our guest are still commenting about how pretty the... Read More location is for a wedding. Kelly was extremely flexible and helpful throughout the process. I would highly recommend this location for your wedding. A++ across the board, THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Lynn R

This venue sparked joy in my heart when I first saw it. I love water, so to find a place to get married in Northern VA with such an amazing view of water meant a lot to me. Brooke is really kind and so on the ball with coordinating. We got many compliments from our guests on the... Read More venue. It really felt like "me" to get married here :)

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Elyse H

I had my wedding here this past weekend and it was absolutely beautiful. We had a morning wedding and the weather couldn't have been better. The pergola in front of the water was such a beautiful setting and the clubhouse was a perfect combination of modern and classic. Brooke... Read More was so wonderful and patient throughout the entire process and the staff was so efficient. The only thing that was overlooked was the bubbles were forgotten and not put on the table; which ended up not being a big deal considering we didn't do your traditional "send off" . But every aspect of my husband and I's wedding was so perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better place to start our lives together and celebrate our day. Thank you Brooke for being so amazing!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Liz N

The first day I went to see the Osprey’s, I knew that’s where I wanted to get married. After my first visit, I cancelled all other potential venues I was going to visit. The Osprey’s is gorgeous for outdoor ceremony and/or indoor reception. The venue offers a wedding... Read More coordinator, Brooke Stokes who I call my stress relief pill. She was with me every step of the way from the planning stage to the send-off. She’s attentive, professional, smart, bold and a great organizer. I had an outdoor ceremony in a gorgeous August weather and an indoor cocktail/reception, with a sparkle send-off at the end of the evening. She made sure everything flow smoothly and in a timely manner. Brooke was also involved in getting me out of a photographer that wasn’t very much suited for the ideal day we planned. I’ve seen her go above and beyond for her brides. I’m forever grateful for all the support she provided me. My pictures, videos and aerial images came out great people think I got married at a Florida beach. Couples attended our wedding also fell in love with the venue, they were expressing interest in renewing their vows at the Osprey’s. If you’ve a chance to wed at the Osprey’s, you’ll not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Lauren D

We could not have asked for a better venue or staff for our June wedding! The venue itself was absolutely beautiful. All of our guests raved about the beautiful waterfront views and the gorgeous clubhouse reception site. Brooke, the coordinator, did everything in her power to... Read More make the day run smoothly and stress free. She was also super helpful and responded quickly when I inundated her with questions about the big day. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who is still looking for the PERFECT wedding venue.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Jasmine J

My husband and I got married this past June and it could have not been a more perfect day! The Osprey's is a gorgeous area and the waterfront is BEAUTIFUL! The dining room and ballroom were beautiful and so many options to accommodate your dream wedding. Brooke and her... Read More associates were amazing in helping us plan everything out before, during, and after the wedding! If you are unsure about vendors or ideas for your wedding they have samples and contact information with suggestions to help you out. I cannot thank Brooke and everyone at Osprey's for helping us making our special day a day to remember!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 An T

Brooke and her team are super professional and nice. They made us feel comfortable and welcome. She was super responsive and answered all of my questions (which was a lot) to help calm my nerves. The place is so beautiful, we are still getting compliments! Our bridal suite was... Read More clean and spacious, perfect for getting ready pictures! I have no complaints about our decision to hold our wedding at the Osprey's. The price point was also within our budget, I felt like we got a great deal. Brooke is also super accommodating to our decor requests and made sure everything was exactly where I wanted! I highly recommend the Osprey's!

Meet The Coordinator

Brooke Stokes

Congratulations on your engagement! I am here to help with the planning of your wedding so your guests are raving about how beautiful everything is, and you, your family, and friends have FUN! I have 6 years of experience in the wedding industry and I am still learning something new every event. Each wedding is unique in it's own way, and I look forward to hopefully helping with your planning process :)