The Pads at the Aloft Hotel

Dallas, TX

Modern Chic Wedding Venue

If you're ready to start planning your wedding consider the The Pads @ ALOFT Dallas Downtown as the perfect setting! Formerly the Santa Fe railroad train depot, the property retains elements of its original 1924 form, like 13-foot-high ceilings and exposed beams and brickwork.

Hotel

1033 Young Street, Dallas, TX (214) 761-0000

Satisfied Budget Bride

Reviewed on 4/04/2011 Unique C

The Pads is a very chic and modern, not for the traditional bride. When you rent the venue you must also use the catering service offered by Chef Douglas Brown. The catering sales director, Angela, worked within our budget and our guests left impressed and very satisfied. I... Read More would truly like to thank The Pads for their service.

Great deal for non-traditional venue!

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Brandi M

I booked the pads for my reception and it was a great bargain! We had the entire downstairs for our event and did not have to share with other events and the staff was dedicated to my wedding the entire evening! We were able to begin setting up at 9am that morning for the 7pm... Read More reception. The best part was there was no food and Ben minimums! The venue is funky and boutique and had Dallas skyline as our back drop. A true Dallas wedding for the true Dallas bride!

AWFUL

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Alison J

They offered us a great rate for a downtown Dallas hotel, but that was about the only thing that wasn't a disaster about this place. When we booked the hotel, they failed to mention that they had booked someone's 40's birthday party in the lobby. After being on my feet all day... Read More at my ceremony and reception, I just wanted to sit down in the lobby and have a drink with my out-of-town guests. Instead, we walked into a hip-hop club that not only took over the entire bar and lobby, it thumped through the night. I like hip-hop music, but not on my wedding night and I can't BELIEVE they didn't tell us that this party was booked when we reserved this hotel. The front desk staff was incredibly rude and our room was dirty when we in. I used to be a big fan of Starwood properties and I have stayed in them all over the world, but after this experience I would rather stay at a Motel 6 then EVER stay at one of their hotels again.

Bride

Reviewed on 2/02/2012 cynthia b

Things were a little shaky in the beginning, but in the end it all turned out just fine. The food was delicious. The staff who worked the wedding/reception were AWESOME. Jose was the best! Thanks.