The Palace

Blackwood, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Palace

A BALLROOM IN BLACKWOOD, NJ

Located just south of Philadelphia and Camden in Blackwood, New Jersey, the Palace provides couple with an unmatched level of elegance, sophistication and service. Couples will get the opportunity to experience the royal treatment as they are greeted at the front entrance by the signature doorman.

The Palace specializes in customizing each wedding to suit the couple’s individual dreams, tastes and budget and offers some of the area’s top rated event planners to make it happen. This sophisticated and flexible venue provides the ideal setting for indoor weddings and receptions.

The Beau Palais. The Beau Palais is a classically elegant setting with neutral decor, enhanced by a marble fireplace that adds a beautiful and intimate ambience to the room. The glistening chandeliers offer gentle, romantic lighting, while the curved staircase cascades onto the dance floor, providing the ideal grand entrance for the bridal couple. The ballroom is complete with a large bar area and dance floor. The Beau Palais can accommodate 200 to 400 guests.

The Garden Room. The Garden Room is decorated with a calm and sophisticated sage-green interior and leads directly out into the lush landscaped outdoor Garden Pavilion. This beautiful setting offers a breathtaking backdrop for memorable photographs. A large fireplace is set across from the dance floor and beautiful chandeliers give the room an air of opulence. The Garden Room includes its own restrooms and private bridal suite and it can accommodate 150 to 300 guests.

The Terrace Room. The Terrace Room is a private and intimate room with a formal feel. It has its own remote entrance and private restrooms. This spacious room has its own bar and spectacular lighting that gives the room a sophisticated elegance. The Terrace Room can accommodate up to 200 guests and is also ideal for indoor wedding ceremonies.

The Palace provides the bridal couple with a dedicated Maitre'D on the day that will greet the guests upon arrival and oversee every detail throughout the entire function. An event coordinator, chosen from the highly recommended preferred providers list, will assist in planning and preparing all the details from the cocktail hors d'oeuvres and main course menu to the tasty dessert finale. Standard wedding packages include floor-length linens, table overlays and napkins in your choice of color and a coffee and herbal tea display, as well as your choice of a custom wedding cake from one of the venue's preferred bakers.

The Palace is family owned and operated and has over 10-years of experience in the wedding industry. Couples will feel at home with the dedicated and professional staff. The Palace has beautiful grounds and lends itself to stunning photo opportunities, including the tranquil landscaped gardens, opened-dome gazebo, Greek veranda and the grand staircase in the foyer. Other perks include:

• A private bridal suite overlooking the ballroom with cocktails and refreshments for the bridal party
  • Large projector screen for a variety of audio/visual
  • Complimentary parking
  • Seasonal coat room attendant

Experience the Royalty

Experience the Royalty at The Palace. Located in South Jersey, The Palace is the premier venue for your Wedding or Social Event. The Royal Treatment begins when you meet with one of our dedicated event planners. We will help you not only choose the right room and menu, but we also have the relationships to ensure you get the best vendors in the industry.

Ballroom

109 N. Black Horse Pike, Blackwood, NJ (856) 228-2348

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Jeff D

Wow! a Big THANK YOU to Frank and the entire Palace team. You guys are absolutely amazing! I was so nervous the last few months with the change of management at The Palace. You kept telling me over and over again that everything was going to be fine. Well, things were not... Read More just fine they were PERFECT! From the fabulous food in the cocktail Hour to the ENDLESS butlered desserts. The ceremony setting was perfect... it was exactly what we wanted. Our 240 guest raved all night about the fabulous food, extraordinary staff, and beautiful venue! Herbie and I could not have asked for anything more! You and the staff truly made us feel like royalty! Jeff & Herbie 12.13.14

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Yelitza M

Rene at The Palace made sure our wedding was well taken care of. My now husband and I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding. We were amazed by how we were treated just like family from the moment we walked in to tour the venue to the moment we had our... Read More big day there. We were welcomed with warm open arms. Everything on our wedding day was one hundred percent PERFECT, without any flaws. Everyone at The Palace has your best interest at hand the whole way. Every person in the staff was sweet, kind, and the ones who were working our wedding day were just amazing!! The food was absolutely delicious, the venue itself was immaculate every time we went for a visit, meeting, rehearsal, etc. We have a toddler and even she was treated like royalty. Choosing The Palace for our wedding was one of the BEST decisions we have made. We would like to thank everyone there for making our day absolutely perfect and amazing!! We even had their photo booth for our wedding as well and THAT was the icing on the cake. I'll never forget our day, not only because it was our wedding day, but because every single person who was there for us made sure my husband and I were happy and stress free. We LOVE The Palace!!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Maria D

My husband's family had a lot of events booked at The Palace but never a wedding. So we decided to be the first to book a wedding reception since we heard a lot of great stuff about this place. We worked with Lauren and the entire planning process was a breeze!! We came in few... Read More times throughout the 8 months and every time we come in, it was to complete super simple things. Literally, Lauren did all the hard work. She contacted all of my wedding vendors and worked things out with them---so me and my husband didn't have to do any communication between the palace and the vendors. It was definitely stress free! On the day of the wedding, everything was PERFECT. The place was decorated nicely and the staffs were super friendly and welcoming! We even had few staff members take care of the bride and groom---making sure we have drinks, food and etc which is AWESOME. I can't forget how delicious the food is! We had such a GREAT time at the palace! This wedding venue is definitely beautiful. And because we booked it during the winter (January 2017), I definitely got MORE than I should have. I got the Garden Room with 110 guests minimum. I ended up having 142 guests and everything turned out great! And for the price---you can't beat it :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND! My bridesmaid said she will definitely consider booking The Palace after seeing how great mine turned out!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Lauren M

We had our wedding at The Palace 12/18 and everything was waaay more than I hve ever imagined. The staff is welcoming, VERY accommodating, prompt and so much more! We feel as though they went above and beyond for our wedding. The venue itself is beautiful and very well... Read More maintained. Their food is to die for - soooo good! Especially the appetizers , everyone loved them. The bride, groom and bridal party have a server attending to their needs - ours went out of her way to help one of our family members. The whole day went better than I thought, our room was put together and decorated soooooo beautifully! I have nothing but great things to say about The Palace. You will LOVE it!!! Thank you SO much to the entire team over there - you made our wedding unforgettable.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Lauren M

Reviewed on 12/22/2016

If you want a spectacular event have it at the Palace. Wonderful people, great food, beautiful rooms to select from and the care and attention is outstanding!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lisa G

Words cannot even begin to express how truly happy we are with The Palace and all the services they provided to make our wedding reception a night to remember and a dream come true. From the minute we walked in the door to see what they had to offer to our actual wedding day,... Read More the staff at The Palace (especially Rene, Frank, Lauren, and John) were nothing but the BEST! They are very accommodating, very knowledgeable, they work with your needs/wants, as well as your budget, the food is excellent, the rooms are gorgeous, the staircases are to die for, and the outside of the building provides many great photo opportunities. So look no further and choose The Palace for all your wedding needs. I promise you won't be disappointed! Thank you again to Rene, Frank, Lauren, and John for everything you did for us to make our wedding day and reception beyond amazing. We couldn't be happier!! You guys ROCK!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Melanie K

From the second I walked into the Garden Room at the Palace I knew that this was where I was going to have my wedding. Lauren was there answering every email, phone call and question that would come up throughout the entire wedding process. She made planning a wedding easy and... Read More no big deal. The entire process was stress free!! The day of the wedding was amazing. The atmosphere was great. The food was amazing!! The Palace thinks of everything- from having food in the bridal suite to putting plastic covers over the bride and grooms food so it doesn't get cold. This was the best day of my life and I couldn't be happier that it was at the Palace :)

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Jen W

The Palace in Blackwood was SPECTACULAR! They accommodated our group of nearly 700 with ease. The service was top notch, the food was fantastic and the facility was beautiful! Frank Bigwood was our event coordinator and made our event one to remember. Great people to work with... Read More ... We are so appreciative for all they did for us!