The Palencia Club

St. Augustine, FL

Let us help you build wonderful memories!

With a magnificent Mediterranean style three story clubhouse, The Palencia Club St. Augustine, FL is the perfect location for hosting your perfect wedding day. From an intimate ceremony for 50 to a grand occasion for 200, we help you execute the vision you have been dreaming of. Beautiful indoor and outdoor options for weddings or your special celebrations are available so that you can conveniently have all your activities at one location.

Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

600 Palencia Club Drive, St. Augustine, FL (904) 599-9040

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Amanda A

I️ had my wedding here 5/28/17. Unfortunately, I️ would not have my wedding at Palencia if I️ could do it all over again. The A/C went out and many of our guests left due to the heat. I had to tell the staff to bring in fans, so guests would not be so uncomfortable. Management... Read More blamed our band for “blowing a fuse”. After speaking with other Palencia club members I️ found out this wasn’t the first time the A/C quit. Following the wedding, their management did nothing to communicate their apologies to us. The only way we could get their attention was stop payment on our final check. Management was consistently rude and their legal staff threatened to take legal action for “defamation” if we posted a negative review on social media. Legal also told us that the A/C failure was “not within their control and was not a breach of contract”, so that meant that they “don’t owe us any compensation.” My photos of the night portray a different story. Everyone is covered in sweat and half of the guest either left the club or paid for drinks out of pocket in their downstairs bar. We have given them plenty of opportunities to reconcile but they consistently shrug us off. With a price tag of nearly $15,000 for just the food, room rental, and drinks, I️ would have expected better customer service. I will note that there were some positives about this venue: the food and catering staff were great. Sara Martinson, the event coordinator, was good too. I️ only wish their management and Corporate Employees would take a cue from their staff and work on improving their customer service skills... especially for someone’s wedding!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Amanda A

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Trena H

So many compliments to give- not sure where to start! The dynamic trio (Sarah, Dominique, and Brandon) along with their team are a class act! We had no hesitations or concerns going into our big day! Our destination wedding felt more like and extension of home. The venue was... Read More picture for both the ceremony and reception. The food was phenomenal- everything we requested and desired was served with excellence and care!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Lauren C

One of the things that really sold my husband and myself on the venue was Sara. She was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process and fun to work with. The venue itself was wonderful and the rest of the staff was just as amazing. So many of our guests complemented on the... Read More delicious food and how nice everyone was. We honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience. The stress was minimal and it was always a pleasure to go sit and meet with Sara.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016

Amazing venue for wedding or small bridal party/baby shower. Sarah can do it all. She there for the client, and wants to create what ever style you like.