The Paper Daisy Flower Boutique

Greater Columbus, Ohio. Located in the Short North District.

The Paper Daisy Flower Boutique

You have found the one whom your soul loves! We'll bring the flowers! There are few days as important to you as your wedding, and few responsibilities we take more seriously than making sure it's perfect- from the day you step though our doors to brainstorm with our designers, to the moment you throw your bouquet. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! Whatever your look, style, and budget, our vow to you is making sure your wedding day is every bit as perfect as the perfect you have chosen to marry.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

14 E Hubbard Ave, Columbus, OH Greater Columbus, Ohio. Located in the Short North District. (614) 395-4790

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Terence J

The florists at The Paper Daisy Flower Boutique are very talented! Our flowers turned out perfect. They were exactly what we wanted. The florists were very easy to work with and exceptionally nice! I would encourage anyone looking for a great florist to go to them!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Brooklyn N

The Paper Daisy did a stunning job on my wedding flowers. The flowers were above and beyond my expectations. My venue was filled with palm greens, ( Franklin pRk conservatory Columbus Ohio) and I gave these lady’s just a simple amount of information of what I vissioned. They... Read More brought my vision to life and the florals brought my dream wedding to life. They were affordable, kept great communication, and were very pleasant to work with. Great work, my wedding was beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amy D

I have worked with Paper Daisy several times, most recently for my own wedding. They are amazing to work with and do such a great job! I loved my flowers and loved working with them! From the first point of contact to the big day, they were on top of every detail. Always quick... Read More to respond and very thorough, Kim and her team are extremely creative and brought our ideas to life ... our flowers were perfect! Many details go into planning an event and choosing your vendors is important in ensuring things will go smoothly and I can guarantee anyone who works with Paper Daisy will not only have beautiful flowers for their occasion, but will have a stress-free experience as well! Thank you to Kim and Paper Daisy for everything! I will be back and will be sending others your way as well!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Ashley S

Kim and The Paper Daisy provided wonderful service and truly gorgeous centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnières! She was extremely easy to work with and was conscientious about our flower budget without sacrificing quality. They delivered and picked up flowers to both our... Read More rehearsal dinner and ceremony/reception site. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017

The Paper Daisy exceeded my expectations!! When I first walked into their adorable store, I did not know much about flowers. Kim and her staff were so knowledgeable and friendly and walked me through all the possible options. They thought of all the things details that I would... Read More have otherwise overlooked. The arrangements they put together made my vision of a whimsical, romantic garden wedding turn into a reality. They were even more beautiful than the pictures I had sent from pinterest as examples! The staff handled all the set up and tear down which was a huge help the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend the Paper Daisy!

Kim Meacham, Owner and Artist, is the proud mother of three grown children and boutique dog, Melvin Stanley. While outside The Paper Daisy, she enjoys traveling the world with her husband and family, all the while scoping out new treasures to bring back to the boutique. Kim was born in Tokyo and raised in Hong Kong. She brings much of her international experience into the design of her store and the personalities of her arrangements. She is a new resident of the Short North, and has called greater Columbus her home for the last 20 years. [email protected]