The Paper Daisy Flower Boutique

Greater Columbus, Ohio. Located in the Short North District.

The Paper Daisy Flower Boutique

You have found the one whom your soul loves! We'll bring the flowers! There are few days as important to you as your wedding, and few responsibilities we take more seriously than making sure it's perfect- from the day you step though our doors to brainstorm with our designers, to the moment you throw your bouquet. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! Whatever your look, style, and budget, our vow to you is making sure your wedding day is every bit as perfect as the perfect you have chosen to marry.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

14 E Hubbard Ave, Columbus, OH Greater Columbus, Ohio. Located in the Short North District. (614) 395-4790

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Ashley S

Kim and The Paper Daisy provided wonderful service and truly gorgeous centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnières! She was extremely easy to work with and was conscientious about our flower budget without sacrificing quality. They delivered and picked up flowers to both our... Read More rehearsal dinner and ceremony/reception site. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017

The Paper Daisy exceeded my expectations!! When I first walked into their adorable store, I did not know much about flowers. Kim and her staff were so knowledgeable and friendly and walked me through all the possible options. They thought of all the things details that I would... Read More have otherwise overlooked. The arrangements they put together made my vision of a whimsical, romantic garden wedding turn into a reality. They were even more beautiful than the pictures I had sent from pinterest as examples! The staff handled all the set up and tear down which was a huge help the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend the Paper Daisy!

Kim

Kim Meacham, Owner and Artist, is the proud mother of three grown children and boutique dog, Melvin Stanley. While outside The Paper Daisy, she enjoys traveling the world with her husband and family, all the while scoping out new treasures to bring back to the boutique. Kim was born in Tokyo and raised in Hong Kong. She brings much of her international experience into the design of her store and the personalities of her arrangements. She is a new resident of the Short North, and has called greater Columbus her home for the last 20 years. [email protected]