Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

300 Chatteron Pkwy, Hartsdale, NY (646) 744-5168

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Ashley M

I absolutely love the quality of work that The Paper Penguin did for our Save the Dates and wedding invitations! The entire process was so personal. The designers helped to create a completely customized save the date and invitation for our wedding and our friends and family... Read More continue to compliment how great they looked. We also had the opportunity to view paper samples to choose from, which was very helpful to find the perfect style for us! I can't wait to use The Paper Penguin for future invitation and paper needs!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016

I absolutely loved working with The Paper Penguin on my Save the Dates! Anneliese and Kerri were so wonderful with coming up with the perfect creation for my fiance and me. The design fit us perfectly. The two designers obviously take a lot of pride in their work, as they were... Read More in constant contact with me regarding specifics of the design and production process. I can't wait to work with them again on our wedding invitations!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Amy C

The paper penguin did invitations for us, and they were perfect! They took our ideas and developed them into a cohesive, fun design. Easy to work with very quick delivery, and extremely reasonably priced for the high quality of work. We will be using them in the future for all... Read More our invitation needs.

I loved my Amazing Custom Birthday Invite!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 ERICA M

WOW! Simply Amazing!!! I am sooo happy I found the Paper Penguin because they really brought my vision to life! I am so impressed with how my custom Birthday Invitations came out, and I've been getting non-stop compliments from all my guests! I highly receommend the Paper... Read More Penguin to all future brides and anyone who is looking for unique custum invites for all occasions because they really know how to give your invites that special design look that you can't get anywhere else! Thank you so much for my Awesome custom birthday invitations! I will continue to use Paper Penguin for all my other events !!!

Awesome Invites!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Carissa S

Amazing to work with! I got so many compliments on my invitations for my engagement party! Super cute and unique!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Thank you Annalese for my l envelopes, the ink is perfect and exactly what I wanted. The paper Penguin is the place to go. Annalise was so sweet ,courteous and so professional she even brought them to my house!

Amazing service and quality!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

I loved working with paper penguin! They had the best ideas and always worked within my budget. Design quality was for sure superior to anything I found out there...highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

Attended the Wedding of one of the owners of The Paper Penquin. Her touches were everywhere. From the script table numbers, the invitations and even the favors for the guests. Beautiful work! Would use them in a heartbeat for any occasion!

LOVED THEM!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Nicole A

We used the paper penguin for our destination wedding card table numbers, place cards and menus. Not only did they put my vision on paper for me but the quality of their work was superior. I couldn't believe the quality of the paper they used for my menus and everything came... Read More out beautifully done. I will be using them for invitations and any other needs for years to come. They were timely, accomodating to my requests and wonderful to deal with all around. I highly recommend them to anyone.