Custom Invitations and Stationery

Timely elegance…delivered on time and beyond your expectations. That’s what you can expect from the Paperia, no matter what the occasion. Our design consultants will meet with you one-on-one to discuss your thoughts and ideas, and then follow through to ensure your dreams are turned into reality!

Wedding Invitations

43 Coulter Avenue, Ardmore, PA (610) 896-0968

Beautiful invitations

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Sarah C

My best friend recommended working with Hennie at the Paperia because she did for her wedding a few months before mine. Hennie was so knowledgeable and helpful through the process. She knew which companies' books to pull out based on the style my mom and I liked and colors we... Read More wanted. In the end, we found the perfect, simple invitation set for my shore wedding.

Beautiful Invitations

Reviewed on 5/19/2012 Alicia H

I was so pleased with how my invitations turned out, especially since I made some changes to the initial style. Very professional the entire time.

Gorgeous Invitations and Excellent Service

Reviewed on 8/12/2010 Blair P

I did not have to worry about a thing... Hennie was so reliable and easy to work with. She did our save the dates, invitations, and thank you note stationary. Everything turned out perfectly!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Claire S

I could not have been happier than I was working with Hennie at The Paperia on my daughter's invitations. The quality and variety of invitations was outstanding, but Hennie's low key suggestions, expertise, and support made this part of the wedding planning significantly easier... Read More and more fun than I had expected. She was able to offer out-of-the box suggestions when we asked, found ways to keep the cost down without sacrificing OOMPH or quality, and let me use her as a resource for countless details, including addressing invitations. She's a terrific listener and figured out what my daughter wanted before I did and even before my daughter did. At a potentially stressful time, she helped me have fun. Note: she does everything from very formal to very casual, has Hebrew and English fonts, and does NOT try to make your decisions for you!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Debbie Z

What a wonderful experience. We used Paperia in Ardmore for our daughter's wedding. Hennie was patient and very helpful and the selection of invitations was extensive. Hennie understood our taste immediately and provided a variety of invitations from which to choose. We also... Read More bought thank you cards to match the style. I would highly recommend choosing Paperia and Hennie. And also..great selection of cards, too!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 IRIS K

THE PAPERIA IN SUBURBAN SQUARE IS THE BEST! HENNIE HELPED ME OUT WITH PLACE CARDS FOR MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING WHICH WAS LAST MINUTE. SHE WAS MORE THAN HELPFUL AND AN ABSOLUTE PLEASURE TO WORK WITH. THE PLACE CARDS WERE BEAUTIFUL AND ARRIVED AT MY HOME SO QUICKLY. WHEN YOU ARE... Read More IN NEED FOR ANY TYPE OF INVITATIONS AND ACCESSORIES, GO RIGHT TO THE PAPERIA IN SUBURBAN SQUARE AND ASK FOR HENNIE. NO NEED TO WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME. SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR NEEDS. GOING ELSEWHERE!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Carol K

We used The Paperia, Chestnut Hill for our daughter's wedding invitations and other wedding related stationary. The wedding invitations were so beautiful, along with the ceremony cards, menu cards, and thank you cards we chose. Marsi was a huge help formatting the cards and... Read More making sure proper etiquette was applied. She was a great, valuable resource. They have a huge selection of the most beautiful stationary. We were extremely pleased with The Paperia once again as we have used them for years. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Kate B

Hennie is so amazing!! I am getting married in Philadelphia where I grew up, but I'm currently living in Los Angeles and Hennie made the whole experience so organized and perfect. She was beyond responsive everyday via email and so quick to make updates and changes. I was... Read More anxious to get everything finalized in a timely manner since I was so far away but she got everything done so early and I never felt rushed during the process. Her taste is also fantastic. I was extremely indecisive on many parts of the process and she steered me in all the right directions without letting her own preferences color my instincts. Also, she really made me feel like her top priority and scheduled around my visits home during the holidays - just so thoughtful all around. I am beyond happy with the invitations and the process in general :)

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

Absolutely top quality products and service at the Suburban Square Store!! I loved working with Hennie!! She understood our needs and recommended elegant selections for invitations, programs and place cards. The invitations were so exquisite that several guests told us that they... Read More planned to frame them!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Monica Z

I had a wonderful experience at The Paperia in Suburban Square. I went here for my wedding save the dates and invitations and the consultant I worked with, Hennie was attentive and consultative at every turn. She gave me suggestions as needed, always answered calls / emails and... Read More was just fabulous! I LOVED save the date cards and wedding invitations and received MANY compliments on them! Definitely would recommend them to other brides or anyone looking for invitations, etc!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Diana K

We were so pleased with the entire invitation process at the Suburban Square store. Hennie and Natashia provided us with first class service, including selections, color schemes, wording choices and a timeline to follow. We had so many positive comments from our friends and... Read More family. The hotel bags, weekend schedule, programs, menu and thank you notes were well coordinated using our monogram. We couldn't have been more pleased. Thank you.

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Jeanne K

We used The Paperia in Chestnut Hill and were extremely disappointed. Their customer service was awful. Everything needed to be triple checked as they made typos and omitted things. I cannot stress enough how difficult the experience of getting invitations at The Paperia was.

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

Don’t Recommend for Wedding This is the Chestnut Hill location only. Don't have experience with other locations. Very pleasant store and selection for wedding invitations is significant. However, customer service is not in their wheelhouse. Someone earlier mentioned in a... Read More review the lack of friendliness from the owner, that is an understatement. We spent over $1200 for a small wedding, with no discount off list. The proof was “delayed” and finally received. Again, as noted by others, the proof was not the best quality. A change needed to be made (not their fault) and in order to rush along as we were in a significant time crunch; they were printed without second proof. This was ok, and they were printed fine. However, again longer than was told to get. Was told they tried to call me but number did not work. Interesting since they had called me previously on the right number about proof. Then the envelopes which they were printing still needed to be done. We gave specific directions as to how many to print and how many blanks we needed upfront because of the time delay needed to address some ourselves. When we picked them up, all envelopes, except the “extra 3 free one” were already gone to be printed. We were told this would take 10 days (originally told a few days) and again we told them due to the RSVP date we were really in trouble and they said they would expedite. 10 Days in, and after email and calls to them unanswered, received email they tried to call me but number didn’t work. The envelopes would be in 13 days after invitations. Not what I would call an expedite. Throughout the process the owner was less than courteous and someone uninterested in meeting our needs. No one can help or knows anything but owner, who is usually “traveling” and they need a day to reach her. Wedding planning creates enough anxiety and issues, going through this with invitations is something you can do without. The company that prints the invitations did a great job and they were beautiful, but there are many options to order from. We still need table numbers, seating arrangements and thank you notes. We will not be using them for any of this. Nice looking store, some friendly clerks, but for a major event, not recommended. Duplicates made on envelopes, missing name which has yet to be delivered. Horrible customer service

Stunning Invitations!

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Cara P

Natashia and Hennie helped us pick out invitations that were absolutely perfect! My fiance insisted (and I agreed) that we needed to have invitations with pockets for the rsvp card, etc. After looking at other places where we could not envision or physically see what we would... Read More get, we went to The Paperia, and I am so glad that we did. Our gorgeous navy blue with gold detail invitations were stunning (and practical). We have received so many compliments on the invitations (my favorite was my friend who said that it was the nicest piece of mail she ever received). For Christmas, my parents took the invitation to have it framed, and now I get to see it every day! Thank you Natashia, Hennie, and all at the Paperia for helping make our day a very special and memorable one!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Ashley K

I absolutely LOVED the invitations I picked out. The Paperia completely listened to what I was looking for and made great suggestions within my budget. Their patience with my indecisions was so nice and comforting. They even have coupons sometimes on their website which was... Read More very helpful. I would highly recommend the Paperia!

invitations

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Stephanie G

We got our invitations from the Paperia in Chestnut Hill. The were a little expensive but were a great quality and really looked beautiful. The did the invites, response cards, and the double envelopes and it all looked perfect!

excellent store

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Elizabeth S

I used their Chestnut Hill sotre. Lots of personal attention and lots to choose from.