Is this your business? claim it now

The Papery

(9)

Philadelphia, PA

The Papery

1219 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA

Gorgeous invitations!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Colette N

I met with Carolyn back in August for my wedding invitations and I have to say without being biased they were the prettiest invitations I've ever seen. Although they were over my budget they were worth every penny more! I love my invitations and my family and I have them framed ! Thanks so much !

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 5/07/2014 Roxanne C

I had a reception a few months after my wedding and used The Papery for my invitations. I had my own vision of what I wanted and Carolyn worked with me to create the perfect invite. She had no issues that I made a bunch of changes and the proofs arrived quickly. I thought the price was fair for what I ordered and the quality and weight of the invite was outstanding. Highly recommend.

Envelope Printing!

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Marisa L

I found it hard to find a vendor that printed on envelopes - The Papery is one of the few around! And they did a great job. I worked with the owner, Carolyn, who is very knowledgeable. The only problem I ran into was the invitations printed a slightly different color than I thought they would turn out to be. Make sure you take a look at the Pantone colors so you know what you are getting. And be prepared that it takes about 10-15 days to finish the printing and envelopes.

Amber

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Amber T

The Papery was amazing...Everytime that I walked into the store, the employees made time to work with me. They had a selection of invitations that went on forever, and can basically make anthing in the world. They have so many prints, colors and ideas that made our invitations perfect. Although the price was a bit much, they will work in your buget. And the product is worth it!

Beautiful Invites

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Diana F

We ordered our wedding invitations through The Papery, (100 invites) and they were beautiful. They were very professional and kind, especially Jessica, and very knowledgeable about the specific wording that we needed.

My dream invites became a reality

Reviewed on 4/27/2012 Sommer P

Carolyn Brandhorst has the patience of a saint. Had she known that I was a neuroradiologist, someone literally trained to notice and discuss the most minute of aberrances, she may not have been so excited to work with me. But two "invitation shopping days," five proofs, and close to 50 emails later, Carolyn was still responding to each of my questions, suggestions and requests with kindness. She was passionate, flexible and helped me design the most beautiful wedding invitation set I could imagine- one that captured my personality and will stand the test of time in photographs. After all this, she volunteered to help me with my rehearsal dinner invites, and showed me how to stay within a tight budget. I wouldn’t even think about using anyone else in Philadelphia to do my invitations- I would even suggest you make the drive from NY and NJ- Carolyn is that good!

The Oliveira 10/9/11 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Angela P

We love the 3 part invitations and and the Eco friendly paper was a charm Sara Humma was excellent the price was in a perfect range just about $400-$500 for 100 the invites ,envelopes,RSVP items everything was perfect.

Helpful, Creative and Beautiful Results!

Reviewed on 3/10/2011 Maureen R

Carolyn was such an unbelievable help. When I told her the look I was going for she knew exactly where to lead me. She was hands on, so creative and so helpful. My Save the Dates, Wedding Invitation Suites and day of stationary was absolutely gorgeous. High recommended!

Outstanding selection and service!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 Stacey F

Carolyn and Jessica bend over backwards to accomidate their brides. We did our invitations, place cards, and thank yous with them and received many compliments.

Send Email