Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Kelly P

Kimberly is absolutely the best, hands down. I hired on the spot at a bridal show. Her calm not pushy demeanor lured me right in. Our wedding day was all I wished it would be. I didn't have to worry about anything. She went above and beyond for us. I can whole heartily say I... Read More would hire her all over again.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 E R

I wholeheartedly would NOT recommend this to any bride or groom planning a wedding. This service is the perfect example of the old-age adage: "You get what you pay for" Here's a brief summary of my experience - I email The Party People to set up an initial phone call --> They... Read More give me a set of several dates to choose from, we agree on a set date and time; I was told Laura would reach out to me via phone. Said date and time come --> no phone call. I text Laura regarding the lack of phone and try to set up another time/date. Laura and I exchange about 10 messages back and forth leaving me super confused --> she then confesses she thought I was her graphic designer trying to set up an appointment. I email to request another planner. I get a call from Jessy - we talk for about 20 minutes. She sends me a Word doc with possible vendors to email. We set-up a part-two phone call to discuss. She emails me the day of to say she "can't talk" due to a throat infection but can shoot emails back and forth to provided feedback. I comply and email her my feedback and inquire when the additional set of vendors will be provided ---> That was was nearly 2 months ago and I have yet to hear back. Complete waste of time.

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Laura A

I scheduled an appointment with Jessy and she never called at the scheduled time. I emailed to try and reschedule and never heard back. I scheduled another appointment, this time with Lara and she never called. Their service might be free, and may be good, but if they never... Read More actually get in touch with you despite repeated attempts to contact them, then what's the point?

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Golda B

I would just like to tell you that Lara has been great. We are planning our wedding via Seattle in New York; and it has been a blessing to work with her. I think that the biggest mistake a couple makes is not hiring a wedding planner. Lara was able to save us so much money,... Read More and she took care of all the details and had great connection with vendors. This has saved us so much time, money, and headache. I would recommend her services highly!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Claire T

This is an amazing service, I just had to leave a review. I had a small, initimate, brunch reception after my wedding and every detail was organized by Lara. She did an amazing job and walked me through the entire process. All I had to do what take my pic and it was all set!... Read More Will be using for all my future event planning needs!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016

AWESOME SERVICE! I really only needed someone to suggest a few vendors for my daughter's wedding-- caterer, venue, and officiant as I already had the rest. They wet ABOVE AND BEYOND. My party proposal was packed with vendor info, and budgeting charts. Literally saved me so... Read More much time, a million thank you's!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016

My husband and I reached out to the party people 2 months before our wedding, and they pulled together the most wonderful reception we could have imagined! We were so silly for leaving it to the last minute, but Lara reassured us and guided us through the process-- we are so... Read More happy we chose the party people and would definitely reccommend! One word of advice: BOOK THEM. Guess that's two words :)

Reviewed on 4/21/2016

My wife (!) and I got married in February, and we used the Party People as our planner. There's honestly no words for how helpful they were!! We didn't have an enormous budget, and would never have been able to afford a planner, so the fact that it was completely free was a... Read More game changer. They answered all of our questions, and matched us with vendors who were already in our price point. We are SO happy with the service they provided, and will absolutely be using them for all our future event needs!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016

The Party People New York was absolutely the most amazing free service I've ever used. Wow! They did everything, and more-- Lara was with me the entire time, and always checked in right when I needed her. She gave me budgeting outlines, some AMAZING vendors, and organized the... Read More entire thing!! I was absolutely 100% recommend The Party People to anyone looking for a planner-- they were wonderful!