Is this your business? claim it now

The Pastry Palace

Wixom, MI

The Pastry Palace

28525 Beck Rd, Wixom, MI

Delicious, Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/25/2014 Colleen C

Jim did an awesome job on this cake, it was beautiful and so delicious. Most wedding cakes taste "meh," but not this one! So many compliments!!! Highliy recommended!

Beautiful and Delicious Cake

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 Lisa P

The team at Pastry Palace did an amazing job with our cake. Having to plan everything from out of town was a bit challenging, but they were extremely accommodating. They were able to fit me in for a tasting very last minute, since I happened to be in town. Our cake was delicious and beautiful! I've been to so many weddings where the cake is pretty, but doesn't taste very good. This was exactly what I was trying to avoid, and Pastry Palace aced it! My friends and family are still commenting on my tasty cake. lol.

Delicious cake

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Kimberly R

Pastry Palace provided a great tasting cake that was also beautiful.

yummmm

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Stacy S

Beautiful CAKE and delicious

Beautiful Cake, Delicious Taste

Reviewed on 11/02/2013 Kristin P

Not only did our cake look exactly as we had hoped, the taste was even better. I'd get married again just to order another one of their cakes. We did three layers (vanilla/vanilla, chocolate/chocolate and vanilla/raspberry), and at the end of the night, not a piece was left in sight. Guests continue to ask me who made our cake because of how delicious it was. The cake was perfectly moist and the filling and frosting were not overly sweet. Highly recommend!

Delicious and beautiful

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Desiree G

If you are like me, you hate fondant. I wanted nothing to do with a cake covered in that stuff. The Pastry Palace specializes in the most wonderful light and fluffy frosting that isn't ridiculously sweet. They also offer fruit fillings to go with their bavarian cream fillings. I highly recommend the vanilla with pineapple, and the chocolate with raspberry. Delicious! The cake itself was beautiful as well, and exactly what was drawn and promised.

Aw inspiring cake

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Allison

Jim at the pastry palace was very kind and even waited late for us when we were stuck in traffic on the way to the tasting. His cake is a very soft, light and fluffy chiffon. He does offer all kinds of fillings for an upgrade. Luckily I could do a raspberry and it was still in my budget. I brought a picture of the cake I wanted and he steered me in the direction of a cake he has made a few times before, I was a little skeptical at first- but I figured he would enjoy making the cake more. It turned out the cake was one of the most beautiful things at the wedding and he truly did a good job!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 Kristi L

Our cake was amazing! Everyone gave us compliments and how they went back for multiple pieces. We did have a little more left over than we wanted, but it was still good a week later!

Delish

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Amanda M

We chose a mixed chocolate and vanilla cake and it was perfect!

Delicious Cake!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Leslie G

Pastry Palace has such delicious cakes! We got so many compliments the night of the wedding about how great our cake tasted. Not only did our cake taste great but it turned out beautiful too! Highly recommend this vendor!

Delicious and Beautiful Cake

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Sarah I

Cake was delicious and received compliments. One cousin of mine said he loved it and ate every bite-- and he's not normally a cake eater! We got a mix of vanilla and chocolate cake with either chocolate mousse + raspberry or Bavarian cream + raspberry. The raspberry filling is made fresh in their store and is delicious! The cake/frosting is not overly sweet, which we appreciate. For decoration, we described what we wanted (ribbons in silver and purple criss-crossed over the cake) with a few loose flowers, and the result was exactly what we envisioned.

Best Wedding Cake Ever!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Kate F

I worked with Karin in their Chicago location. Everything from the cake, design to the presentation was perfection! Karin was extremely easy to work with especially since I was planning from out of town. The cake is absolutely amazing! We ordered a vanilla cake with bailey's irish filling. I had two people who dislike sweet tell me they absolutely loved the cake! The design was gorgeous and exactly as I had pictured in my head.

Love the Pastry Palace

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Megan M

We used the Pastry Palace for our wedding cake and they were great to work with. They invite you in to taste test all the variety of cakes, you choose the one you like, and design your cake all in one meeting. They were very easy to work with and willing to work with you in anyway to make the cake exactly how you want it. I even had a change the week of the wedding and they were able to accommodate. I would definitely recommend this vendor!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Jennifer W

We didn't really choose our cake vendor, they chose us! We randomly fell across them at a bridal show, and it was the best cake we ate. Unbeknown to us, our reception location works with them as a part of their catering package. It was the easiest part of our wedding planning. All we had to do was pick a flavor and a style (highly recommend the lemon cake w/ raspberry filling and buttercream frosting!)! The Pastry Palace provided sample cakes during the catering tasting at the venue, so we never had to travel to have a separate meeting with them. The cake looked beautiful, and tasted WONDERFUL! Our guests were very complimentary, and our family couldn't wait to have more the day after! Looking forward to our 1st Anniversary to eat the top!

Great Job

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 Sara K

Our cake was fantastic, even though I didn't get much lol. My family really loved it and the final outcome was what I imagined!!!

wonderful cake

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Jennifer E

Everyone raved about our cake at the wedding. It not only was beautiful but tasted awesome. Everything about it was a success

Fabulous From Start to Finish

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Courtney C

The Pastry Palace made the cake for our July 2012 wedding. Not only did the owner seem happy to have our business, but he was able to create the look I wanted with yummy butter cream frosting instead of fondant. The staff was professional, the process was easy and the end product was gorgeous and delicious. I would without a doubt recommend The Pastry Palace to any future bride.

Best wedding cake I've ever tasted

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Amanda S

When we began looking for wedding cakes, I didn't want anything crazy or over the top. I knew I wanted buttercream frosting and I wanted the cake to look beautiful and to taste good. We got exactly that with Pastry Palace. Initially, we were going to go with another cake vendor simply because we didn't know where else to go. Everything seemed overpriced for cake that wasn't really that amazing. However, we tasted Pastry Palace's cake during an event at our reception location and fell in love. Plus, the cake wasn't even that much more expensive than the cake from the other vendor we were considering. We got a lot of compliments on our cake, and sometimes I still crave it even now! I can't wait for our one year anniversary. We'll have to order some for the occasion.

Cake tastes amazing

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Kara L

I had a very simple cake, the decorating came more from flowers...BUT the cakes are amazing.

The cake

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Shannon D

Owner not the nicest guy... We had to really beg for what we wanted. Not very Happy. Cake is amazing tasting, and we had to really like i said Beg for what we wanted and the price we wanted but we got it.

Tasty Cake!

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Amy H

Our wedding cake was absolutely perfect! Tasty and moist...my guests raved about it!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 3/12/2012 Julianne K

The cake turned out beautifully and delicious! Everyone loved it and we got comments on how elegant it looked!

Very moist and beautiful

Reviewed on 3/08/2012 Megan L

I only got a little bit of cake but it was very good and the way it turned out was great they listened to what i wanted and helped make the vision reality.

Yum.

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Emily H

Love the cake!! It was great!

Delicious

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Grace H

Our wedding cake was four tiers and looked gorgeous, but the best part was that it tasted amazing. The cake was moist and soft and rich with flavor. One of the best cakes that I've tasted. Of course, the first slice is usually the best tasting since it is still fresh, but our other slice was still delicious.

TO The Pastry Palace