Celebrate life's happy moments with us!

The Pepper Sprout Barn is located in Jackson, GA, centrally located between Atlanta and Macon. Surrounded by six acres of beautiful pasture land, our newly built, temperature-controlled barn seats up to 180. Our barn has many unique features such as a stone wall, rusted tin ceiling, a loft area and string-lighting, inside and out. Our 100-year old farmhouse has been completely renovated into a wedding suite, with plenty of room for you and your wedding party to get ready. We invite each couple to design the barn with details that suit your style and personalities. Most importantly, we want your day to feel special to you!  We offer tours on weekdays, weeknights and weekends. Please contact us at [email protected] or 678.752.1550.

Barn

Bar + Drinks, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

562 Old Bethel Road, Jackson, GA (678) 752-1550
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Holly J

My husband and I were married at the Pepper Sprout Barn on September 24, 2016! It was the greatest day of my life, not only did I get to marry the love of my life, but Juli, Kristi, and the rest of the PSB crew made our wedding day perfect! They genuinely care about making your... Read More wedding day dreams come true! They were so helpful from the day we booked the barn to the day we said "I do" at the barn! Juli and Kristi took such good care of us and our bridal party on the day of the wedding, they showed great hospitality by bringing us ice cold waters while we were sweating taking pictures and also gave us (the bride & groom) a sweet gift basket full of goodies!!!! If you want your wedding to be perfect, I HIGHLY recommend the Pepper sprout Barn! You will not be disappointed!!!!! They will be a breath of fresh air after all the wedding planning craziness!!!! Also, the swings make some super cute wedding photos, so make sure you get one!!!!!!!

2017-07-23T16:26:50 Response from the vendor

Holly, I cannot thank you enough for your kind words. Your wedding will always have a special place in our hearts, just as you and Matt will. We will never forget your energy and smile! You were such a pleasure to work with and we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Cathy F

My granddaughter was married at the Pepper Sprout Barn on December 16,2016. Being retired, I helped my daughter with many of the wedding plans. If I had to describe Kristi and Juli and my experience with them it would be AMAZING! They helped make my granddaughter's wedding the... Read More special day she dreamed of. Every question and request made was handled with professionalism and genuine compassion. Couldn't imagine a more beautiful wedding and at the end of the day Kristi and Juli weren't just business coordinators, they were part of our family!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Lorah H

My husband and I got married at Pepper Sprout on March 25,2017. Words can not describe the wedding day we had. We didn't have anything to worry about. Juli and Kristi took such great care of us from the day we decided this is where we wanted to have our special day! They always... Read More answered my calls and questions so quick. All of our guest are still talking about the wedding. Everything little detail was perfect! If your looking for the ultimate barn wedding, Pepper Spourt Barn is the place for you!

2017-04-26T19:41:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lorah, I truly appreciate your kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your beautiful wedding day. We truly enjoyed getting to know you all! --Juli

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Kelli S

We just had our son and daughter in law"s wedding at Pepper Sprout Barn and it was wonderful. Kristi and Juli were very informative and helpful throughout the whole process. Even before booking the venue she gave us suggestions on places to stay since we had a large contingent... Read More of family and friends coming from out of town. The house used by the bridal party to get ready is large and comfortable with a full kitchen! The setting was beautiful even in March and the barn, inside and out looks great (especially when decorated for the reception). The cater told me that this is one of the best facilities he has worked with. Highly recommend.

2017-03-15T13:23:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kelli. It's not often we get to know the groom's parents well but we are so thankful we had the opportunity to meet you and John. From our phone conversations to prepping the day of it was a pleasure working with you both.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Jim H

Extremely well done by friendly and professional people. Classic venue in sparkling condition. First class all the way!

2017-03-15T13:24:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Laura S

Ryan and I just had our wedding here last weekend, and it was truly a dream come true. Juli and Kristi are amazing, professional, organized, and the MOST responsive with emails/calls/texts. Plus they are incredibly sweet and easy to talk to. Everyone kept commenting on how... Read More organized the day was, and how smooth everything ran from the moment we arrived to get ready in the adorable farmhouse, to the end of the reception. Kristi kept everything running on schedule and even managed to move things around when we were running AHEAD of schedule (which I hear never happens with weddings). I can't thank them both enough, this is the most special day of my life and I will never forget just how perfect it was.

2017-03-15T13:18:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Laura! Meeting and working with you and Ryan was such a pleasure. We really enjoyed getting to know you both through the entire wedding process. Your wedding day was beautiful and it was such an honor to be a witness to the love... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Angela R

I got married at Pepper Sprout Barn on February 4th 2017 and we could not have chosen a more perfect venue! Not only is the Barn absolutely gorgeous, the PSB team really goes the extra mile to make everything exactly like the bride wants it and they work hard to make everything... Read More run smoothly throughout all of the planning as well as the wedding itself. We had multiple guests tell us it was the prettiest wedding they had ever attended. I'm so glad we chose PSB for our wedding venue!

2017-02-15T17:02:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you Angela! We loved being a part of your and Jordan's day. It was awesome to see all your planning and attention to detail come together to create the perfect day. You were a stunning bride and an adorable couple. We wish you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Mariel W

Let me just start off by saying that the staff is OUTSTANDING! When I booked the venue a year in advance, Juli & Kristi communicated with me to make sure everything was going well with the timeline. My girls and I got to get ready in an amazing house provided by the venue as... Read More well. The groomsmen got to stay at the house too, but they were at the other side of the house that way we wouldn't see each other the day of! They also have the most beautiful ceremony spot feet away from the barn and I still keep getting compliments from guests saying how beautiful the ceremony was. My husband and I couldn't have picked a better place to have our special day at. Thank you Pepper Sprout Barn for making our day a forever dream for us!

2016-12-01T19:38:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mariel. Being a part of your and Ryan's wedding was an absolute honor. We will forever be grateful that you chose us. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jasmine P

Wow! I can not say enough great things about this place. First off, of course the venue is beautiful, but Juli and Krisit are also both very caring and professional people who seem to truly take pride in what they do. My fiancé and I were so blown away that we booked it right on... Read More the spot. We can not wait for our wedding in September of 2017!!!!

2016-11-08T17:33:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jasmine! We are so excited and honored to be a part of your wedding day. Remember if you need anything during your planning, we are here to help!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

Of all the venues we looked at, Pepper Sprout felt the most unique and magical. Juli and Kristi have done an amazing job with the space and were a pleasure to communicate with while we ironed out all the details. All of our out-of-town friends and family loved everything about... Read More Pepper Sprout and complimented us all night, but we could only pass the praise on to Juli and Kristi. Thanks for helping us create our perfect wedding!

2016-08-23T17:56:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Scott. It was an honor to be a part of your & Stephanie's wedding day. We truly enjoyed getting to know you both and wish you all the best in the future!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Pepper Sprout Barn is an outstanding and most beautiful place for special events like weddings, prom, and etc. The staff is outstanding, and will do anything to help you with your event. The house on the property is gorgeous, the barn is modern, and the land is breathe taking. I... Read More am so excited to have my wedding there in the Fall of 2017. The experience I have had so far is the best ever, and I know that Pepper Sprout Barn is the perfect place for my big day!!

2016-06-27T07:19:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katelyn for posting this review. It's been so fun getting to know you! We look forward to working with you more and seeing your plans for your wedding day come together. We can't wait for next Fall! We are here to help in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Paola S

Pepper Sprout Barn was seriously the best decision we could have ever made. My sister had her wedding at Pepper Sprout Barn too and after seeing how well her wedding day went, I knew this was the venue for us as well. Juli has been a pleasure to work with! Also Kristi! They both... Read More paid so much attention to detail and our wedding day was absolutely beyond perfect. Everything was so organized and exactly what we wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to book with them not just for weddings, but for any event for that matter. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would.

2016-06-27T07:16:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Paola. We are so excited for your wedding next Spring!

Juli Hall

With a background in sales, customer service and event planning, my goal is to make your event as stress-free and joyful as possible. We are here to help in any way we can. No question too small, no service impossible. Our mission in building the barn is to help you celebrate the joyous occasions in life.