Providing Bridal Perfection Since 1992

Aside from the groom, the most important piece of your wedding day dream is your gown and we think shopping for it should be as much fun as finding him! Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will help you select your dream dress from our exceptional collection.

Gown Collections

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

19126 Old Detroit Rd, Rocky River, OH (440) 331-5113

Best personal service I have ever seen!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2014 Mary Kate M

The entire salon staff was integral in my dress purchase, alterations, and bridesmaid dress process. They completely rebuilt my dress for me including adding sleeves ordered from a different designer. I received nothing but amazing support throughout my time shopping there. I... Read More think I will miss them most from the wedding planning process!!!!!

"Perfect" Experience

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Stacy D

I absolutely loved my dress buying experience. The consultants at The Perfect Bride know exactly how to dress your body type and understand your vision. Having alterations included in the purchase price is great for a bride on the budget - no hidden costs!

Great place to get a wedding dress

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Lindsey D

I had looked at several places, but The Perfect Bride really took their time with me. I was very indecisive and couldn't decide between two dressed. The staff was very generous in their time, and let me stay well past my appointment time, while I made my decision. They were very... Read More honest with me in their opinions, which I greatly appreciated, as they are the experts. They took their time to show me different looks, and ensure that I was happy. Alternations are also included, which is an added bonus. I was thrilled with my dress! I would recommend the Perfect Bride for their unique selection and knowledgeable staff.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Claire R

We had a great experience with the Perfect Bride. I feel as though they had great customer service and selection. Their seamstress was very easy to work with and made my dress fit like a glove.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Michelle B

The Perfect Bride was simply spectacular. From the selection, to the purchase, to storing my dress, to alterations, it was all taken care of! I didn't have to shop around for anything because it was all right there. I had bought my dress a full year before my wedding and they... Read More held onto it without question. I got compliments on my dress all night and I am still deeply in love with it.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Lynn g

AWFUL...I never write reviews, but even weeks later I still feel the need to warn others. We had an appointment and walked in and waited an upwards of 10 minutes to even be greeted. (not even a "hi, we will be right with you" or anything). The saleswoman (maybe Susie? really... Read More curly hair) was SO pushy and gave us NO time to enjoy our time shopping there. We felt so rushed as she whipped us in and out of the dresses. and the most absurd part is you ARE NOT ABLE TO TAKE PICTURES! really? her reasoning was "brides come in here and rip and stain our dresses and then go and price shop online". Very rude remarks. Every bride wants to see themselves in pictures and compare the dresses at home. Don't rush us into purchasing a $1500 dress with your tactics! We were so turned off by this place that even if we liked the dress we couldn't imagine purchasing it here. Every other place we went (including others in R. River) we had such a wonderful, memorable experience. I felt so bad for my sister after this. Don't waste your time

2017-06-23T08:02:54 Response from the vendor

We’re truly concerned to hear this as we strive to make dress shopping fun and enjoyable for each customer. We apologize that we did not provide this to you. Please call if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around. Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Jessica S

I LOVED the Radiant Bride from the moment I stepped into the beautiful Bridal boutique! My mom and I had just arrived from another Bridal appointment where I was torn between 2 different dresses, but I wanted to see what the Radiant Bride had to offer. I am so happy that I did... Read More because within in the first 30mins I found MY dress! Ellen was so helpful and just as excited for me when I started tearing up and crying when I found the one =) Ellen was genuinely happy for me and has been absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the entire process! I found my dress in October 2016 and just picked it up a few weeks ago and I am still absolutely in love with it! Radiant Bride offers personal one on one service with people that actually care about you and helping you find the perfect dress! I can't say enough great things about this beautiful Bridal boutique! I recommend to any newly engaged girl that Radiant Bride is a must stop visit on their journey to finding their dress.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Brittany S

I LOVED The Perfect Bride. I don't know where some of the negative reviews came from. Carly was amazing. Funny, knowledgeable, prompt and efficient-she was great. The dresses are very reasonably priced and truly stunning. I highly recommend. They were also very accommodating as... Read More I had a larger group. Great veil selection, huge bridesmaid selection. Truly can't say enough great things. Thank you so much!!!

2016-10-24T12:24:52 Response from the vendor

Brittany, your great review means so much to our team. It's great to hear that you and your group had a wonderful time with Carly. Congratulations again on your engagement and thanks again for the great feedback.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Rachel M

I am glad I went to The Perfect Bride to get my dress. They have a great selection of dresses and although they are more expensive than David's, alterations are included which I felt was so worth it. Everyone there is an expert in their craft. So happy with The Prefect Bride!

2016-08-09T10:35:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much, Rachel. We're happy that you had a great experience and enjoyed our free alterations promotion. Congratulations again on your engagement!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Shannon E

Renee was great! She was very honest and helped me find the dress that I love and cannot wait to marry the man of my dreams in!

2016-07-22T14:45:47 Response from the vendor

Shannon, we really appreciate your great review. We're glad that Renee was able to help you find The Dress. Congratulations again on your engagement!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Gina G

I HIGHLY recommend The Perfect Bride for any bride looking for their dress. I had the pleasure of working with Carly and I cannot say thank you enough for helping me find my perfect dress! She was simply amazing! I came in thinking I wanted a very specific dress but kept and... Read More open mind and I was so glad I did. Carly had so many great ideas and knew exactly what I was looking for. She listened to my ideas and what I really wanted in my dress and found me the perfect dress! She was also wonderful with my family who came and so friendly. I really appreciate all the staff did in making my trip day so wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect dress shopping day. Thanks for helping me say "yes to the dress." You girls are fantastic!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Sarah H

We got engaged four months before the date we set, which left me with few choices for gowns. The staff at the Perfect Bride were extraordinarily helpful in helping me find the perfect gown and making it fit me spectacularly as I bough the sample off the rack. Stephanie did an... Read More amazing job on the alterations and I could not have been happier with my dress! The also gave me a sixpence for my shoe when I picked up my dress, which was a special touch.

2016-06-27T08:55:50 Response from the vendor

Sarah, we were honored that you chose The Perfect Bride for your dress! It was truly our pleasure to make every detail perfect. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Lisa W

Our thanks to Renee for helping our daughter find her perfect wedding dress, and then for guiding us through the selection of bridesmaid dresses to complement the gown on our 2nd visit. Renee offered excellent advice on fabrics and style to help us all to find the right styles... Read More for our beautiful bridesmaids. Your shop has a wonderful selection of wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and other formal dresses. The shop is a fun place to try on all the many choices! We highly recommend The Perfect Bride.

2016-06-27T08:58:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and for the shout-out to Renee. It's great to hear that you had a great experience helping your daughter find The Dress. We believe that dress shopping should be fun!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Maggie K

I had such a great experience finding my dress at Prefect Bride! My grandma, mom, and sister all loved it. We had personal attention & a consultant that really knew her stuff! The dresses were all beautiful and it was nice to know the final price included alterations. The staff... Read More was also considerate of my budget. Can't wait to get my dress!

2016-03-28T08:48:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, Maggie! We love hearing that you & your family enjoyed your experience at The Perfect Bride. Congratulations again on your engagement and we're honored to have a part in your special day!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Nikki T

My experience at The Perfect Bride was subpar. The woman who helped me (the owner) was insincere and uninterested. She didn't ask me about details of my wedding or try to make me feel special. She was also curt with my mom, which made for a little bit of awkwardness. Besides the... Read More customer service, some other things that made this a below average experience for me include smaller dressing rooms with no mirror (I prefer to get a once-over before going out into the room). I felt forced to go through the whole rigmarole with every single dress, which isn't my style. There are multiple groups of customers trying on dresses, which means there is not much privacy. The dresses were dirty (blackened on the bottoms) and the woman mentioned a couple times that a lot of buttons were missing, which made me feel a little skeptical...how many people have tried this dress on if it's this beat up? Unfortunately, for these things, I give this shop a 2/5 stars.

2015-12-15T10:03:35 Response from the vendor

We are truly sorry to hear your experience was not what you envisioned as we strive to provide every bride & her family with friendly, exceptional service. It is never our intention to be curt or appear uninterested in the details of our brides’ wedding... Read Less Read More

Dress

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Jaime E

OBSESSED with this salon. SO helpful, great service. Found my dress dress right away. Will be referring brides here!

2015-12-07T12:33:19 Response from the vendor

Knottie22766417, thank you for taking the time to review our bridal shop! We work hard to ensure every bride has the perfect experience. We appreciate the referrals and look forward to helping your friends and family find the perfect gown as well!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Stephanie R

I purchased my wedding dress and from The Perfect Bride this summer and had a fantastic experience! Carly was incredibly helpful and made excellent recommendations for my dress as well as my accessories and I absolutely loved how everything looked on my wedding day. Everything... Read More came in quickly and fit so nicely, I only needed minor alterations which were quick and easy. My mom also found her Mother of the Bride dress here and had a completely positive experience! So happy we had their help to make a busy time easy and stress-free!

Wedding 9/19/15

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Caitlin

I used the perfect bride for my wedding dress. Renee, Carly and the whole staff were great to work with. I found my dress on my first visit there. It was so beautiful. The staff gives you personal attention and makes sure your dress is perfect for your wedding. You won't regret... Read More using the perfect bride for your wedding dress!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Stephanie H

I'm saddened I even have to write this review. As a bride I knew a key component to staying relaxed and having a truly amazing experience and wedding was to pick the right vendors. I think I did this very well except for one thing, my dress. I must start by saying I absolutely... Read More loved my dress! It fit me perfectly and I felt so comfortable and confident. However, that's where the pleasantness of working with The Perfect Bride ends. I bought my dress the first time I went in, Carly was great I felt special and didn't feel rushed. Skip forward a couple of months and I wanted to get my bridesmaid dresses there because I loved getting my dress there and thought it would be another fun experience for the girls, wrong. I made an appointment but when we got there no one helped us. They showed us a room and said to try on whatever we wanted. The dresses normally only come in one size so they needed to be clipped but no one would help us. Annoyed I went and found Carly on the bride side of the store and told her we were leaving and that I was not happy with the service that day. She said they were sorry they were busy but there was literally one other customer in the store. I shared this experience with my further mother-in-law but she still went with a friend to look for mother of the groom dresses and had the same experience- rude sales people. Then I had to start going to get my dress fitted that's when the horrible service really started. When I would walk in they would be so nice and ask what they could help with but as soon as I said I was there for a fitting they pointed their hand to the other room, and that was it. It's like once you bought the dress they were done with you. They also kept pushing that I needed this undergarment even though you could see it at the top of my dress... their response was "no one should be that close to you or looking down your dress"... but since I was the bride people were going to be very close to me and anyone taller than me could probably see down my dress with this thing on. However, when I said I wanted to talk to the seamstress to discuss my options the sales lady told me "we have other appointments after you we don't have time". I think I was in shock... I asked to work with someone else. She ended up sending over the owner who is so condescending, at that point I couldn't wait for the appointment to be over. I really wanted to like this store but the service there was just horrible. I remember when I was first looking at reviews and thinking that the bad reviews must be written by brides who were "difficult" the "bridezilla's" but now I know those were true reviews of people who just like me received really bad service.

Great Selection

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Mindy C

Perfect Bride had the best selection in our price range and it included alterations. We worked with some wonderful women throughout the process and they made you feel very special. Our seamstress, Stephanie, worked wonders on my gown and did a fabulous job!

The Perfect Dress

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Katie S

The perfect dress for the perfect bride. I had a great experience at The Perfect Bride. This was the fist bridal salon I visited and my last. They had such a great selection and the consultants really helped me find a dress that fit my body type. The bonus is that the alteration... Read More prices are built into the dress price, so you knew exactly how much you would be spending. I even got my veil and belt from the solon. This is a must for any bride shopping for their perfect wedding gown.

The gown of my dreams

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Kelly D

I had a great experience working with Susie and Carly. This was the first place I went to try on dresses so I wasn’t sure how to articulate what I wanted yet, but Susie did a great job looking at my photos and picking out some that she thought I would like. In fact, my very... Read More first dress was ‘the one’, though I didn’t know it at the time! The quality of the dresses here were far above that of other shops we visited, and even better that alterations were included in the price. The accessories were a bit pricey though, so I suggest buying those elsewhere. My only complaint is that the seamstress stressed me out about being from out of town and only planning for one alternation … but she ended up measuring and doing such a great job that it fit perfectly when I came back a few months later to pick it up.

Absolutely awful

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Daniel B

Awful experience. They're extremely pushy and not friendly. I did purchase a wedding dress here, which I ended up not loving. At the time of purchase, I felt extremely pressured to buy the dress by the saleswoman, Susie. When I first arrived and she asked what type of style I... Read More wanted (which is trumpet or mermaid), she told me I was too short to have that type of dress. She spent hours trying to get me to make a decision on a dress, I caved in, which was my fault because I always had the option to say NO (which I should have). I called two days after purchasing the dress expressing my concern that I had made the wrong decision and she completely neglected my feelings and rushed me off the phone. She told me everything would be fine and I would love the dress. I came back a few weeks later after having second thoughts and she didn't even remember who I was. She was extremely unfriendly and could have cared less about helping me. I ended up finding my perfect dress about a month after this horrific experience. OH AND GUESS WHAT? The dress I ended up getting is trumpet, so it turns out I'm not TOO SHORT for the silhouette I wanted. I've told several people about what Susie said about me being too short and they think she was being ridiculous and trying to make excuses because she didn't have the style I wanted. Once the dress from the Perfect Bride came in, I told them I would be coming to pick up my dress but I would not be getting it altered. The lady that greeted us when we came to pick up the dress was so rude and made the experience even worse than it already was. She rolled her eyes at me when I said that I was just coming to pick up the dress because it wasn't the right one for me. Overall, I suggest that as a bride you look around and don't settle no matter how pushy a bridal store is. This happens to be one of those stores and I can't express enough how disappointed I am with this experience.

great dress/awful service

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Ashley H

Let me start by saying that I loved my dress and the alterations were perfect. My experience shopping here was awful however- the staff is very rude and not helpful at all! My bridesmaid found her dress here (I let them pick their own) when I went back with her to see it, I... Read More found a dress I really wanted to try on, I asked if I could and the saleslady (actually the owner) says to me "oh wanna play dress up??" I said no I'm a bride and she finally opened a dressing room for me. Can you be any ruder!!!!! They didn't help me at all, did not bring one dress suggestion or ask what I was looking for. I was torn between 2 dresses and wanted my mom's opinion (she lives out of state) and they wouldn't let us take a picture to send her. Fine. I loved my dress and the fact that alterations are included, plus my bridesmaids got a discount if I got my dress there were the only reasons I used them. My first visit had me wanting to cry when I left the store. One dress I asked about if something could be altered on and she says "well its just a cheaper dress"-it was still a 1400$ dress. She was rude, belittling and her bad attitude tainted what should be a special moment of finding your special dress. I loved my dress but hated my bridal salon!

I loved the seamstress!

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Breanne G

I went to The Perfect Bride because they carry the designer I was looking for, Justin Alexander. It is a really cute shop, but I wasn't crazy about the woman who helped me out. The prices for gowns include alterations, so if you are looking for just a gown price this is not the... Read More place for you. For me, this worked though because I needed it altered AND I'm glad I did because the seamstress is amazing. She has a great attitude, knows what she is doing, and probably saved the whole experience for me. I thoroughly enjoyed working with her.