Providing Bridal Perfection Since 1992

Aside from the groom, the most important piece of your wedding day dream is your gown and we think shopping for it should be as much fun as finding him! Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will help you select your dream dress from our exceptional collection.

Gown Collections

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

19126 Old Detroit Rd, Rocky River, OH (440) 331-5113

Best personal service I have ever seen!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2014 Mary Kate M

The entire salon staff was integral in my dress purchase, alterations, and bridesmaid dress process. They completely rebuilt my dress for me including adding sleeves ordered from a different designer. I received nothing but amazing support throughout my time shopping there. I... Read More think I will miss them most from the wedding planning process!!!!!

"Perfect" Experience

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Stacy D

I absolutely loved my dress buying experience. The consultants at The Perfect Bride know exactly how to dress your body type and understand your vision. Having alterations included in the purchase price is great for a bride on the budget - no hidden costs!

Great place to get a wedding dress

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Lindsey D

I had looked at several places, but The Perfect Bride really took their time with me. I was very indecisive and couldn't decide between two dressed. The staff was very generous in their time, and let me stay well past my appointment time, while I made my decision. They were very... Read More honest with me in their opinions, which I greatly appreciated, as they are the experts. They took their time to show me different looks, and ensure that I was happy. Alternations are also included, which is an added bonus. I was thrilled with my dress! I would recommend the Perfect Bride for their unique selection and knowledgeable staff.

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Christine M

I worked with Renée during my visit to The Perfect Bride. She was so accommodating and helpful. She was straightforward and honest, two things I greatly appreciate. She has lots of experience and helped guide me as a first time shopper! I definitely recommend working with... Read More her, especially if you are unsure about where to start.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Kathy B

I purchased my mother of the bride dress at The Perfect Bride and it was a breath of fresh air compared to the horrible experience we had with another shop where we purchased my daughter's wedding dress. I wish we had gone to this shop or one like it for her dress! All bridal... Read More shops should have the same good business practices as The Perfect Bride with professional, helpful, friendly staff. They reasonably ask for a half down payment when they place the order for your dress and payment in full when the dress comes in. The other shop we dealt with required payment in full before they would order your dress and it was a downhill disaster from there! I would caution anyone from shopping at a bridal shop who does business this way, it could be a red flag that they have some credit issues! The Perfect Bride ordered my dress on a Tuesday and because it was in stock it arrived the following Friday. They do alterations too, if you wish, and their seamstress if fabulous. She did an excellent job on my dress and it was so beautiful and comfortable the day of the wedding. I received so many flattering compliments! I would highly recommend The Perfect Bride for the bride, bridesmaids and the mothers! The experience I had here is how it should be for all bridal parties and their families. After all, this is supposed to be a happy, joyous, special time for all involved!

2017-12-27T11:05:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Kathy! We feel exactly the same way that you do and we're so pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience with us. We appreciate your taking the time to let us know that you had a great time in your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Kayte T

We ordered bridesmaids dresses, my veil, my alterations, some bridesmaids alterations, and my earrings from here. The quality is top notch! Every once in a while the staff gave us a little attitude and a little too much of their own personal opinion, but overall they were very... Read More helpful and timely.

2017-12-27T11:10:17 Response from the vendor

We appreciate the review and feedback, Kayte! Thank you for choosing The Perfect Bride!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Jennifer R

I had a hard time finding my dress, but the perfect bride ended up having it. My wedding was in October and I had to order it in May. I was told it was cutting it close but that they would make sure I was ready in time. I did my alterations with them too, which took only a week,... Read More so I had my dress about 10 days beforehand. It was cutting it extremely close but it got done. The dress was exquisite.

2017-12-27T11:28:33 Response from the vendor

We were more than happy to help you get your dress in time! Thank you for your review!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jessica P

Finding my dress at The Perfect Bride was such a great experience for me! They were patient and incredibly helpful. They even assisted with helping me create custom pieces of jewelry for my big day! Being able to get my dress, jewelry, and alterations done all in the same... Read More place made this part of wedding planning a breeze! Thank you to everyone at The Perfect Bride!!

2017-12-27T11:30:29 Response from the vendor

It was truly our pleasure! We loved helping you create your jewelry and taking care of everything for you. We appreciate the kind feedback. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Claire R

We had a great experience with the Perfect Bride. I feel as though they had great customer service and selection. Their seamstress was very easy to work with and made my dress fit like a glove.

2017-12-27T11:31:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Claire! We appreciate the great review and comments regarding our service and seamstress. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Michelle W

The Perfect Bride was simply spectacular. From the selection, to the purchase, to storing my dress, to alterations, it was all taken care of! I didn't have to shop around for anything because it was all right there. I had bought my dress a full year before my wedding and they... Read More held onto it without question. I got compliments on my dress all night and I am still deeply in love with it.

2017-12-27T11:36:54 Response from the vendor

That is wonderful to hear, Michelle! Every bride deserves to feel like a million dollars on her wedding day and to love her dress. Thank you for choosing The Perfect Bride to help find that made-for-you dress. Congratulations again on your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Lynn g

AWFUL...I never write reviews, but even weeks later I still feel the need to warn others. We had an appointment and walked in and waited an upwards of 10 minutes to even be greeted. (not even a "hi, we will be right with you" or anything). The saleswoman (maybe Susie? really... Read More curly hair) was SO pushy and gave us NO time to enjoy our time shopping there. We felt so rushed as she whipped us in and out of the dresses. and the most absurd part is you ARE NOT ABLE TO TAKE PICTURES! really? her reasoning was "brides come in here and rip and stain our dresses and then go and price shop online". Very rude remarks. Every bride wants to see themselves in pictures and compare the dresses at home. Don't rush us into purchasing a $1500 dress with your tactics! We were so turned off by this place that even if we liked the dress we couldn't imagine purchasing it here. Every other place we went (including others in R. River) we had such a wonderful, memorable experience. I felt so bad for my sister after this. Don't waste your time

2017-06-23T08:02:54 Response from the vendor

We’re truly concerned to hear this as we strive to make dress shopping fun and enjoyable for each customer. We apologize that we did not provide this to you. Please call if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around. Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Jessica S

I LOVED the Radiant Bride from the moment I stepped into the beautiful Bridal boutique! My mom and I had just arrived from another Bridal appointment where I was torn between 2 different dresses, but I wanted to see what the Radiant Bride had to offer. I am so happy that I did... Read More because within in the first 30mins I found MY dress! Ellen was so helpful and just as excited for me when I started tearing up and crying when I found the one =) Ellen was genuinely happy for me and has been absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the entire process! I found my dress in October 2016 and just picked it up a few weeks ago and I am still absolutely in love with it! Radiant Bride offers personal one on one service with people that actually care about you and helping you find the perfect dress! I can't say enough great things about this beautiful Bridal boutique! I recommend to any newly engaged girl that Radiant Bride is a must stop visit on their journey to finding their dress.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Brittany S

I LOVED The Perfect Bride. I don't know where some of the negative reviews came from. Carly was amazing. Funny, knowledgeable, prompt and efficient-she was great. The dresses are very reasonably priced and truly stunning. I highly recommend. They were also very accommodating as... Read More I had a larger group. Great veil selection, huge bridesmaid selection. Truly can't say enough great things. Thank you so much!!!

2016-10-24T12:24:52 Response from the vendor

Brittany, your great review means so much to our team. It's great to hear that you and your group had a wonderful time with Carly. Congratulations again on your engagement and thanks again for the great feedback.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Rachel M

I am glad I went to The Perfect Bride to get my dress. They have a great selection of dresses and although they are more expensive than David's, alterations are included which I felt was so worth it. Everyone there is an expert in their craft. So happy with The Prefect Bride!

2016-08-09T10:35:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much, Rachel. We're happy that you had a great experience and enjoyed our free alterations promotion. Congratulations again on your engagement!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Shannon E

Renee was great! She was very honest and helped me find the dress that I love and cannot wait to marry the man of my dreams in!

2016-07-22T14:45:47 Response from the vendor

Shannon, we really appreciate your great review. We're glad that Renee was able to help you find The Dress. Congratulations again on your engagement!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Gina G

I HIGHLY recommend The Perfect Bride for any bride looking for their dress. I had the pleasure of working with Carly and I cannot say thank you enough for helping me find my perfect dress! She was simply amazing! I came in thinking I wanted a very specific dress but kept and... Read More open mind and I was so glad I did. Carly had so many great ideas and knew exactly what I was looking for. She listened to my ideas and what I really wanted in my dress and found me the perfect dress! She was also wonderful with my family who came and so friendly. I really appreciate all the staff did in making my trip day so wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect dress shopping day. Thanks for helping me say "yes to the dress." You girls are fantastic!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Sarah H

We got engaged four months before the date we set, which left me with few choices for gowns. The staff at the Perfect Bride were extraordinarily helpful in helping me find the perfect gown and making it fit me spectacularly as I bough the sample off the rack. Stephanie did an... Read More amazing job on the alterations and I could not have been happier with my dress! The also gave me a sixpence for my shoe when I picked up my dress, which was a special touch.

2016-06-27T08:55:50 Response from the vendor

Sarah, we were honored that you chose The Perfect Bride for your dress! It was truly our pleasure to make every detail perfect. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Lisa W

Our thanks to Renee for helping our daughter find her perfect wedding dress, and then for guiding us through the selection of bridesmaid dresses to complement the gown on our 2nd visit. Renee offered excellent advice on fabrics and style to help us all to find the right styles... Read More for our beautiful bridesmaids. Your shop has a wonderful selection of wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and other formal dresses. The shop is a fun place to try on all the many choices! We highly recommend The Perfect Bride.

2016-06-27T08:58:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and for the shout-out to Renee. It's great to hear that you had a great experience helping your daughter find The Dress. We believe that dress shopping should be fun!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Maggie K

I had such a great experience finding my dress at Prefect Bride! My grandma, mom, and sister all loved it. We had personal attention & a consultant that really knew her stuff! The dresses were all beautiful and it was nice to know the final price included alterations. The staff... Read More was also considerate of my budget. Can't wait to get my dress!

2016-03-28T08:48:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, Maggie! We love hearing that you & your family enjoyed your experience at The Perfect Bride. Congratulations again on your engagement and we're honored to have a part in your special day!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Nikki T

My experience at The Perfect Bride was subpar. The woman who helped me (the owner) was insincere and uninterested. She didn't ask me about details of my wedding or try to make me feel special. She was also curt with my mom, which made for a little bit of awkwardness. Besides the... Read More customer service, some other things that made this a below average experience for me include smaller dressing rooms with no mirror (I prefer to get a once-over before going out into the room). I felt forced to go through the whole rigmarole with every single dress, which isn't my style. There are multiple groups of customers trying on dresses, which means there is not much privacy. The dresses were dirty (blackened on the bottoms) and the woman mentioned a couple times that a lot of buttons were missing, which made me feel a little skeptical...how many people have tried this dress on if it's this beat up? Unfortunately, for these things, I give this shop a 2/5 stars.

2015-12-15T10:03:35 Response from the vendor

We are truly sorry to hear your experience was not what you envisioned as we strive to provide every bride & her family with friendly, exceptional service. It is never our intention to be curt or appear uninterested in the details of our brides’ wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Jaime E

OBSESSED with this salon. SO helpful, great service. Found my dress dress right away. Will be referring brides here!

2015-12-07T12:33:19 Response from the vendor

Knottie22766417, thank you for taking the time to review our bridal shop! We work hard to ensure every bride has the perfect experience. We appreciate the referrals and look forward to helping your friends and family find the perfect gown as well!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Stephanie R

I purchased my wedding dress and from The Perfect Bride this summer and had a fantastic experience! Carly was incredibly helpful and made excellent recommendations for my dress as well as my accessories and I absolutely loved how everything looked on my wedding day. Everything... Read More came in quickly and fit so nicely, I only needed minor alterations which were quick and easy. My mom also found her Mother of the Bride dress here and had a completely positive experience! So happy we had their help to make a busy time easy and stress-free!

Wedding 9/19/15

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Caitlin

I used the perfect bride for my wedding dress. Renee, Carly and the whole staff were great to work with. I found my dress on my first visit there. It was so beautiful. The staff gives you personal attention and makes sure your dress is perfect for your wedding. You won't regret... Read More using the perfect bride for your wedding dress!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Stephanie H

I'm saddened I even have to write this review. As a bride I knew a key component to staying relaxed and having a truly amazing experience and wedding was to pick the right vendors. I think I did this very well except for one thing, my dress. I must start by saying I absolutely... Read More loved my dress! It fit me perfectly and I felt so comfortable and confident. However, that's where the pleasantness of working with The Perfect Bride ends. I bought my dress the first time I went in, Carly was great I felt special and didn't feel rushed. Skip forward a couple of months and I wanted to get my bridesmaid dresses there because I loved getting my dress there and thought it would be another fun experience for the girls, wrong. I made an appointment but when we got there no one helped us. They showed us a room and said to try on whatever we wanted. The dresses normally only come in one size so they needed to be clipped but no one would help us. Annoyed I went and found Carly on the bride side of the store and told her we were leaving and that I was not happy with the service that day. She said they were sorry they were busy but there was literally one other customer in the store. I shared this experience with my further mother-in-law but she still went with a friend to look for mother of the groom dresses and had the same experience- rude sales people. Then I had to start going to get my dress fitted that's when the horrible service really started. When I would walk in they would be so nice and ask what they could help with but as soon as I said I was there for a fitting they pointed their hand to the other room, and that was it. It's like once you bought the dress they were done with you. They also kept pushing that I needed this undergarment even though you could see it at the top of my dress... their response was "no one should be that close to you or looking down your dress"... but since I was the bride people were going to be very close to me and anyone taller than me could probably see down my dress with this thing on. However, when I said I wanted to talk to the seamstress to discuss my options the sales lady told me "we have other appointments after you we don't have time". I think I was in shock... I asked to work with someone else. She ended up sending over the owner who is so condescending, at that point I couldn't wait for the appointment to be over. I really wanted to like this store but the service there was just horrible. I remember when I was first looking at reviews and thinking that the bad reviews must be written by brides who were "difficult" the "bridezilla's" but now I know those were true reviews of people who just like me received really bad service.

Great Selection

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Mindy C

Perfect Bride had the best selection in our price range and it included alterations. We worked with some wonderful women throughout the process and they made you feel very special. Our seamstress, Stephanie, worked wonders on my gown and did a fabulous job!