Dedicated Plus Size Bridal Shop

The Perfect Fit Bridal Boutique is the only dedicated plus size bridal shop in Northeast Ohio. We specialize in bridal sizes 16 through 32W but also work with designers who will custom size! We are by appointment only so be sure to book yours today!

90 Shiawassee Ave, Fairlawn, OH (330) 615-7195

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Brianna L

I had the best experience going to the perfect fit bridal boutique!! Ellen, the owner is so nice and kind. She makes you feel comfortable and truly wants you to find the right dress for your body style! I am a plus size girl with hips and she picked the perfect dress that makes... Read More me feel comfortable and not to mention I look beautiful!! My wedding is in June so she was able to get the exact dress I wanted in my size and it'll be here in time!! I highly recommend if your plus size and want to feel comfortable and look gorgeous!! Prices are comparable to every where else! Definitely worth every penny and the 30 minute drive!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Jessica Z

Ellen is THE BEST! She made something I was nervous about into such a fun event. She was so patient throughout the process and super helpful, as I wasn't really sure what I wanted. She is also amazing about working within your budget. I highly recommend going to see her!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Kerry A

I had an amazing experience at The Perfect Fit Bridal. To be honest, I was dreading having to find a dress. I knew that my size would be difficult to find and that my selection would be limited at most Bridal shops. But not here. The shop carries only women's sizes 16-32. My... Read More appointment with Ellen was wonderful. I had a variety of dress options to try on and I was able to really see how different shapes fit my body. Ellen helped me select the PERFECT dress. I could not recommend her more!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Jordan W

I had the most wonderful time of my life trying on dresses here. No judgement. And you can try on every dress there without feeling insecure and out of place. The girls who work there are so nice and give you such great treatment. They also have beautiful accessories and veils.... Read More Recommend it as the first place to go if you're plus sized, want the boutique experience, and are looking to find the one.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Kaitlin M

I can't tell you enough how glad I am to have found this dress shop. Being plus size my whole life I dreaded the trip to buy my wedding dress. I was able to try on every dress on my wish list!! This was the best shopping experience I have ever had. I highly recommend looking... Read More here if you wear a 16+. I'm so excited to receive my dress!!!!