Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

North East Florida (904) 599-3092

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Kerry C

Thank you so much god bar tending our welcome party at the Distillery. Y’all did a fantastic job with a busy party. Everyone had a blast. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Katie T

We got married at the Fountain of Youth and used the Perfect Pour as our bartending service. Kristen was great! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rosie B

SUPER helpful and kind. They were everything we wanted in our bartending service and more!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Laura D

Incredible Bartenders!!!! Fun, friendly, professional! Everyone LOVED them!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016

My son was getting married February 27th-- Outdoor ceremony, dinner and reception....all in one setting. Wedding plans were a collaboration of all involved. Since I and my daughter Kate are the family "mixology" enthusiasts the job of choosing spirits and a private bartending... Read More company fell to me. I made contact with Alicia at The Perfect Pour after doing internet research and having received a personal recommendation. I was not disappointed!! Nor were any of the wedding guests. Alicia and assistant Vinny showed up two hours before the event start, set up everything, cheerfully and professionally served our guests for four hours, coordinated champagne serving for toasts, etc,etc.. completely cleaned up their area when party was over. Administrative part of process was easy too...one phone call...couple of e-mails, one signed contract and the deal was done. Well done The Perfect Pour!!!

Great Decision!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016

Kristen and Alicia were amazing. They took so much off my mind; I didn't have to worry about anything. They arrived on time and took care of everything. They were professional, but also a lot of fun. Their prices were reasonable and they were worth every penny. I would... Read More recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Brittany M

The Perfect Pour was more then choosing a vendor for our wedding they have been close friends for years. I was able to work with Kristen and Alicia at a local seafood restaurant for years so I had already seen first hand their professionalism and performance. The Perfect Pour... Read More worked two events for our wedding, the rehearsal and the wedding reception. I was able to provide all of my own beverages and garnishes which led us to have a stock the bar party saving us tons of money. They were easy to work with, affordable, and brought all of their own set up including decor to make sure the bar looked amazing. What stood out to my guest was their quickness and the ability to remember everyone's drinks! As returning guest walked up they were already making their next drink for them! It made the guest feel even more special and they still tell me to this day how nice to bartenders were. With a guest list of 160 and 3 bartenders there was never a line! Not only did they bartend they also helped the other vendors set up and clean up making less work for my family and making everything go that much more smoothly. I would HIGHLY recommend Perfect Pour and their amazing staff!

Best last minute decision I had to make

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Maria A

I was in a rut when my catering company told me that the bartender was not written into the contract, so I would not have a bartender from their company, and this was a week before the wedding. In a panic, I remembered seeing a card for the perfect pour from one of the bridal... Read More expos my fiance and I attended. It was a breath of fresh air when I contacted Alicia and she agreed to bartend at my wedding. She was very flexible and accommodating, especially when I explained to her about my budget and that the wedding was in one week. She and Kristin were professional and I knew that I didn't have to worry about a thing once I saw they were set up. I'll know where to go if I ever need another bartender for a big event.