The Phillips Event Center

Austin, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Elegant, Classic, Timeless.....

The Phillips Event Center boasts a luxurious 4800 sq. ft. Ballroom with hickory hardwood floors and coffered ceilings, spacious 1200 sq. ft. Patio and elegant Lobby! The Phillips Event Center can accomodate 350 guests and is centrally located, minutes from downtown Austin & the University of Texas!

Ballroom

Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment

8140 Exchange Drive, Austin, TX (512) 982-9187

Book if you're responsible and have patience

Reviewed on 12/08/2012 Lerin P

We chose this place because it has a beautiful floor, tables chairs and tablecloths were included, and no in house caterer. Tips. HOLD ON TO YOUR CONTRACT. They tried to pull a few fast ones on us. Tried to shorten our set up time by a few hours. Told us we could use the... Read More kitchen the night before for the cake, then told us we couldn't. Practice with the lights before. We found ourselves flicking them on and off all night, not knowing which light did what. Overall, this place is beautiful but they now have a caterer, and I'm thankful I was able to use my own. And I got my deposit back.

Great & Spacious Venue

Reviewed on 6/24/2011 Vanessa Z

Anna was a god send! She helped me out so much during the final days before the wedding. She helped me with some linens and get all my tables ready - and when you're doing everything yourself it really matters.