An experience your guests will never forget.

The Photo Bus DFW is a high quality mobile photo booth which is custom installed in the back of a vintage VW Bus. Book the booth your wedding guests will rave about!! We offer unlimited prints, every person that gets in the booth gets a copy, they serve as a great memento for your wedding guests to take home. We have a 1971 and 1979 VW transporter, lovingly restored and turned into The Photo Bus. The Photo bus features handmade props, the ability to take photos at your own pace, prints for everyone, custom print design and logo, and a staff member to help with the fun. The Bus can be indoors or out, contact us to see if we have been to your venue before. Want something else unique? Check out our GIF booth or Open Booth on our website http://www.thephotobusdfw.com/#gif-booth

Photo + Video

On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

2318 Rusk Ct, Dallas, TX DFW & North Texas (214) 702-4141

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Caty J

The Photo Bus DFW did an amazing job! I had actually originally chosen another photo booth company to work our wedding, but when they fell through on the day of (slightly stressful), The Photo Bus DFW stepped in and seriously saved the day. They brought their VW bus as well as... Read More their gif booth (due to possible bad weather that would keep people out of the bus) and had it all set up right away. They drove all the way from Dallas to Azle in order to help at our wedding. They sent me digital files of all the pictures and in every picture, you can see how much fun each person was having. They were perfect and went out of their way to make my guests and I have a great time. I cannot thank them enough!

2018-03-26T19:43:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, we had a great time at your wedding! I am so glad the rain held off during the reception so guests could enjoy both the Bus and the GIF booth!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Caroline V

We LOVED having The Photo Bus at our wedding!! It was such a fun and unique addition. Our guests had the best time taking photos, and the van added such character to our reception! Kyle is great to work with and made the booking/scheduling process SO easy. We highly recommend... Read More including The Photo Bus at your wedding or event! You won't regret it!!

2018-03-26T19:44:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing! We love MOPAC, the Bus really shines there!

Reviewed on 4/05/2018 Mary G

The Photo Bus DFW was the perfect addition to our wedding reception! Super friendly staff! Really easy to use, and everything gets posted on their facebook.

Kyle Coburn

I have been a full time wedding photographer for over 12 years. My college roommate and I launched The Photo Bus starting in Kansas City 5 years ago, and now expanded to 8 more cities including Dallas. This year we launched our custom made GIF booth as well as a new Open Booth offering. You can get info for all three options on our website: http://www.ThePhotoBusDFW.com