The Photo Bus Photo Booth Company (est 2012)

If you're looking for a quality photo booth company offering customization, you've found it in The Photo Bus Company! We offer 4 different photo booth styles: The Photo Bus (a photo booth in a VW bus), an enclosed photo booth, an open air photo booth, and a social (gif) booth. We know every event is unique so we work with you to customize the experience! Let us be a small part of your big day by sending your guests home with a photo (or digital image) to always remember your wedding day! All of our booths and props are designed and made by John: they're one-of-a-kind to Kansas City! If you'd like more details, send us a message here or through our website. Bonus points if you tell us a little bit about you and your plans for your big day! We can't wait to celebrate with you!

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Kansas City and surrounding areas (816) 200-0084
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Murphy G

I e-mailed with Cate and worked personally with John on the day of our wedding. WITHOUT A DOUBT-- a must have at your wedding! John was fantastic and his colleague (I can't remember her name, so sorry) manned the photo booth and kept our memento book organized and our guests... Read More happy. I decided to get the photo book at the last minute and I'm SO GLAD I DID! My husband and I flipped through it before going to bed and have multiple times since! If you're on the fence, pull the trigger, get the book!! Would recommend the photobus to anyone and everyone. Stellar organization, stellar employees, incredible memories!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Allie W

We used The Photo Bus's open air photo booth for our wedding this past October and they were a huge hit! They were a pleasure to work with (including a last minute change to our type of photo booth) and our guests loved it -- there was always a short line waiting! The photo book... Read More that we got that night has been a fun way to relive an amazing night!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017

Book them. Seriously. The PhotoBus was absolutely a highlight from our wedding, it created some of our favorite memories and the online albums and printed photos are things we still see at our friends and family members homes long after our wedding. The attendant working the bus... Read More for our event felt like a family friend by the end of the night. John and Cate went above and beyond to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect for us. If I had to pick only one vendor for my wedding this is the one I would pick hands down.

Reviewed on 3/23/2018 Adri G

I am a wedding photographer and occasionally a guest at weddings. When I see The Photo Bus at any event, I have a sense of ease because I know everyone will be thrilled with the entire experience. Whether or not you go full bus or one of their booths with a backdrop, you cannot... Read More go wrong. Their entire staff is professional and kind, always my favorite to work with and see as a guest at weddings and events. Seriously, what are you waiting for? Book them right now!

Reviewed on 3/20/2018 Taylor C

I was introduced to The Photo Bus several years ago at a friend’s wedding, and ever since then I knew I wanted to have them at my wedding! They were so wonderful to work with. They are the friendliest, most easy-going people, and they added so much fun to our reception! I loved... Read More looking back through the photos after our wedding and know we will cherish them for years to come! I have no doubt that they made our reception a hit!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Anna E

We had SUCH A BLAST with the Photo Bus at the wedding. Ali kept everything moving right along so everyone could have fun taking photos without waiting long at all. Plus she was awesome about handing out props and prompting everyone when to be ready. The timing we worked out had... Read More them set up the open air booth in the middle of dinner but she was so quiet and subtle that I didn't even notice! Our guests are STILL sharing the gifs and photos online - it was so much more than smile and snap static photo booth, the Photo Bus was a HUGE part of the party! Also very helpfully, she saved all the photos that my husband and wedding party were in and gave them to us at the end of the night, which I really appreciated. Thank you Ali and The Photo Bus KC!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Allie B

Gif Booth was even more fun than we thought it would be. One of the highlights from our wedding was going through the 200+ gifs, photos and boomerangs when we got back to our hotel at 3am. Seriously so much fun! And their entire team was lovely to work with. Super helpful, quick... Read More to respond and never pushy.

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Shelby W

My husband and I used The Photo Bus for our wedding last May, and they were absolutely fabulous. The red photo bus came to our reception site and it was perfect. Cate was so easy to talk to, very responsive to messages and provided the best photo experience for us. Everyone... Read More at the reception had a blast. Aside from the cool book everyone signed with all of our photos we also go the digital copies. I would use The Photo Bus again for events in the future! Super easy to work with and so happy we used them over any other photo booth.

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Meghan S

I used The Photo Bus's awesome gif/social open air booth for an event I was hosting. My guests loved getting to play in the booth, and share the images they took on social media. It was really a highlight of my event! Every step of the way John, Cate, and their staff were so... Read More accommodating and easy to work with. Hosting events can be stressful, but they made it easier and I am so appreciative. Not to mention, their booth is amazing, the background options are options, and it's so easy to use. I LOVE The Photo Bus!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Melissa B

We used The Photo Bus for our work Holiday party and it was a big hit! This is the second time that we have used them, and we will definitely use them in the future!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Whitney J

They were amazing and attentive. Not only did they seem happy and anxious to be a part of our big day, but they also saved all the photos I left behind! As a busy bride, I appreciated being able to find all my photos in one place the next morning. Thanks!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ashley F

A great addition to any wedding and definitely a guest favorite!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Adrienne R

We used The Photo Bus for our wedding reception and had the BEST experience! They were super easy to work with, really fun and the guests LOVED it! At the end of their time with us, we received a photo book with all the pix from the night plus things that people wrote to... Read More us. It has been a really fun way for us to look back on one of the best times of our lives. :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Elizabeth E

PERFECT FIT for any occasion! The Photo Bus staff were great to work with...both before and during our event.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Dane W

One of the highlights of our wedding. Memorable and tasteful. Staff was extremely easy to work with, responsive, and patient. Do it!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jamie B

The Photo Bus is incredible. Their staff is helpful, friendly and quick to respond. I've had events with both buses available in Kansas City, and they are both in great shape and the highlight of the party. Would recommend all of my colleagues, family and friends use the Photo... Read More Bus at their next event!

2017-10-23T11:52:59 Response from the vendor

We love working with you and it always makes us happy to see your name pop up in our inbox asking about another event! You're amazing.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Taylar S

I met Cate and John at the Bridal Spectacular, and once I laid eyes on that beautiful red bus I knew I had to have it. They are wonderful to work with and exceeded our expectations! Everyone was so surprised and impressed by the the level of service and photo quality. Now, days... Read More later everyone is still talking about the bus! We will definitely be using them again in the future.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Sarah H

When we saw John + Cate at the KC Bridal show, I just KNEW that they had the booth for me! My husband and I got married in March 2017. We got engaged in Chicago, during that weekend of giddiness, we took photos in an enclosed photo booth. We loved the experience and intimacy... Read More of it. During the bridal show, I got to share the experience with my mom, future MiL and my bff. It was such a great time and I knew it would be a hit. I underestimated its popularity, for sure. At our wedding, we had a LINE of guests waiting to take photos...THE WHOLE NIGHT. What made the Photo Bus booth unique is the customization and the props. John & Cate have some of the best props out there. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Ashton B

FANTASTIC! John at the Photo Bus was on time for our event, very professional and friendly to all. The communication leading up to our event was timely and they answered all of my crazy questions. Recommend for any event!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Erin M

Wow! They're great to work with, they exceeded my expectations, and my guests loved it. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Noemi R

The Photo Bus was such a hit! Everyone enjoyed it and are still talking about it. It went perfect with our vintage theme. The attendants were professional and kind. You must get the photo book! It was so much fun looking through it and seeing everyone's picture along with their... Read More comments. All of the guest got to take a copy with them which was nice also!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kristina J

Statement Maker!! The bus was such a cool addition to my venue (Union Station Kansas City) and customer service was awesome. I know my little nieces each did 5 or more sessions in the booth and they were able to do as many as they wanted! They provided digital images and it... Read More shows people from babies to 90-yr-olds having a blast.

2017-06-14T09:49:54 Response from the vendor

Putting the bus by the dance floor was the perfect location at your venue. Thank you for being so easy to work with! We are so glad your guests had a blast and you got the photo of just the two of you you'd hoped... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Beth O

I absolutely LOVE the Photo Bus and just adore Cate and John! The Photo Bus is a MUST especially if you have a space where the bus can fit inside. It not only provided fun entertainment and pics of all of our wedding guests but decor for the event as well. The print outs... Read More provided for the perfect gift take away for our guests, but they also post them on FB so you can tag everyone. They are so great to work with, I can't wait to hire them again :)

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Emma H

Love the photo bus! It added such a fun dynamic to our reception. Guests were lining up to utilize it. It was probably the best decision we made for our reception and it was super last minute. Cate was so fantastic to work with. She made things simple and FUN! It is really fun... Read More to look back on those pictures and remember who was at our wedding. Thanks again!

2017-05-12T10:41:44 Response from the vendor

Oh man, you have me blushing! I was so happy when you reached out to us and we had the date available! You are the sweetest couple and we can't wait to see you around KC!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 LAUREN W

John and Cate were so amazing! They personalized our event with the cutest print out that matched our invite and included our dog. Our guest loved that they got to include pistachio in the pictures!! It was the most thoughtful touch! Our guest absolutely loved it. Best photo... Read More booth ever.

John and Cate DePrisco

What started as a way to market John's wedding photography business has become its own full-time business and our way of life! We help celebrate nearly 150 events a year in KC alone and we've expanded the business across the country. Fun fact: we met because of The Photo Bus at John's second public event! We live and work downtown, and if you ever go to Quay Coffee in the morning you'll most likely see us there with our little girl and #charlottethehipsterdog. We pour our heart and soul into this because we love what we do- and we know you'll love it, too!