The Photo Bus Photo Booth Company (est 2012)

If you're looking for a quality photo booth company offering customization, you've found it in The Photo Bus Company! We offer 4 different photo booth styles: The Photo Bus (a photo booth in a VW bus), an enclosed photo booth, an open air photo booth, and a social (gif) booth. We know every event is unique so we work with you to customize the experience! Let us be a small part of your big day by sending your guests home with a photo (or digital image) to always remember your wedding day! All of our booths and props are designed and made by John: they're one-of-a-kind to Kansas City! If you'd like more details, send us a message here or through our website. Bonus points if you tell us a little bit about you and your plans for your big day! We can't wait to celebrate with you!

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Kansas City and surrounding areas (816) 200-0084
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Murphy G

I e-mailed with Cate and worked personally with John on the day of our wedding. WITHOUT A DOUBT-- a must have at your wedding! John was fantastic and his colleague (I can't remember her name, so sorry) manned the photo booth and kept our memento book organized and our guests... Read More happy. I decided to get the photo book at the last minute and I'm SO GLAD I DID! My husband and I flipped through it before going to bed and have multiple times since! If you're on the fence, pull the trigger, get the book!! Would recommend the photobus to anyone and everyone. Stellar organization, stellar employees, incredible memories!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Allie W

We used The Photo Bus's open air photo booth for our wedding this past October and they were a huge hit! They were a pleasure to work with (including a last minute change to our type of photo booth) and our guests loved it -- there was always a short line waiting! The photo book... Read More that we got that night has been a fun way to relive an amazing night!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017

Book them. Seriously. The PhotoBus was absolutely a highlight from our wedding, it created some of our favorite memories and the online albums and printed photos are things we still see at our friends and family members homes long after our wedding. The attendant working the bus... Read More for our event felt like a family friend by the end of the night. John and Cate went above and beyond to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect for us. If I had to pick only one vendor for my wedding this is the one I would pick hands down.

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Meghan S

I used The Photo Bus's awesome gif/social open air booth for an event I was hosting. My guests loved getting to play in the booth, and share the images they took on social media. It was really a highlight of my event! Every step of the way John, Cate, and their staff were so... Read More accommodating and easy to work with. Hosting events can be stressful, but they made it easier and I am so appreciative. Not to mention, their booth is amazing, the background options are options, and it's so easy to use. I LOVE The Photo Bus!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Melissa B

We used The Photo Bus for our work Holiday party and it was a big hit! This is the second time that we have used them, and we will definitely use them in the future!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Whitney J

They were amazing and attentive. Not only did they seem happy and anxious to be a part of our big day, but they also saved all the photos I left behind! As a busy bride, I appreciated being able to find all my photos in one place the next morning. Thanks!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ashley F

A great addition to any wedding and definitely a guest favorite!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Adrienne R

We used The Photo Bus for our wedding reception and had the BEST experience! They were super easy to work with, really fun and the guests LOVED it! At the end of their time with us, we received a photo book with all the pix from the night plus things that people wrote to... Read More us. It has been a really fun way for us to look back on one of the best times of our lives. :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Elizabeth E

PERFECT FIT for any occasion! The Photo Bus staff were great to work with...both before and during our event.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Dane W

One of the highlights of our wedding. Memorable and tasteful. Staff was extremely easy to work with, responsive, and patient. Do it!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jamie B

The Photo Bus is incredible. Their staff is helpful, friendly and quick to respond. I've had events with both buses available in Kansas City, and they are both in great shape and the highlight of the party. Would recommend all of my colleagues, family and friends use the Photo... Read More Bus at their next event!

2017-10-23T11:52:59 Response from the vendor

We love working with you and it always makes us happy to see your name pop up in our inbox asking about another event! You're amazing.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Taylar S

I met Cate and John at the Bridal Spectacular, and once I laid eyes on that beautiful red bus I knew I had to have it. They are wonderful to work with and exceeded our expectations! Everyone was so surprised and impressed by the the level of service and photo quality. Now, days... Read More later everyone is still talking about the bus! We will definitely be using them again in the future.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Sarah H

When we saw John + Cate at the KC Bridal show, I just KNEW that they had the booth for me! My husband and I got married in March 2017. We got engaged in Chicago, during that weekend of giddiness, we took photos in an enclosed photo booth. We loved the experience and intimacy... Read More of it. During the bridal show, I got to share the experience with my mom, future MiL and my bff. It was such a great time and I knew it would be a hit. I underestimated its popularity, for sure. At our wedding, we had a LINE of guests waiting to take photos...THE WHOLE NIGHT. What made the Photo Bus booth unique is the customization and the props. John & Cate have some of the best props out there. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Ashton B

FANTASTIC! John at the Photo Bus was on time for our event, very professional and friendly to all. The communication leading up to our event was timely and they answered all of my crazy questions. Recommend for any event!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Erin M

Wow! They're great to work with, they exceeded my expectations, and my guests loved it. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Noemi R

The Photo Bus was such a hit! Everyone enjoyed it and are still talking about it. It went perfect with our vintage theme. The attendants were professional and kind. You must get the photo book! It was so much fun looking through it and seeing everyone's picture along with their... Read More comments. All of the guest got to take a copy with them which was nice also!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kristina J

Statement Maker!! The bus was such a cool addition to my venue (Union Station Kansas City) and customer service was awesome. I know my little nieces each did 5 or more sessions in the booth and they were able to do as many as they wanted! They provided digital images and it... Read More shows people from babies to 90-yr-olds having a blast.

2017-06-14T09:49:54 Response from the vendor

Putting the bus by the dance floor was the perfect location at your venue. Thank you for being so easy to work with! We are so glad your guests had a blast and you got the photo of just the two of you you'd hoped... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Beth O

I absolutely LOVE the Photo Bus and just adore Cate and John! The Photo Bus is a MUST especially if you have a space where the bus can fit inside. It not only provided fun entertainment and pics of all of our wedding guests but decor for the event as well. The print outs... Read More provided for the perfect gift take away for our guests, but they also post them on FB so you can tag everyone. They are so great to work with, I can't wait to hire them again :)

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Emma H

Love the photo bus! It added such a fun dynamic to our reception. Guests were lining up to utilize it. It was probably the best decision we made for our reception and it was super last minute. Cate was so fantastic to work with. She made things simple and FUN! It is really fun... Read More to look back on those pictures and remember who was at our wedding. Thanks again!

2017-05-12T10:41:44 Response from the vendor

Oh man, you have me blushing! I was so happy when you reached out to us and we had the date available! You are the sweetest couple and we can't wait to see you around KC!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 LAUREN W

John and Cate were so amazing! They personalized our event with the cutest print out that matched our invite and included our dog. Our guest loved that they got to include pistachio in the pictures!! It was the most thoughtful touch! Our guest absolutely loved it. Best photo... Read More booth ever.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016

We used the Photo Bus for our wedding photo booth and could not have been more pleased with their work. The Photo Bus added a super fun element to our wedding that guests really enjoyed. We received lots of positive feedback about the fun everyone had getting photos in the bus.... Read More Not only is it unique, but it is also really well run. Photos are printed onsite in seconds, and the entire album from the wedding was up on Facebook for guests to tag themselves and share within 24 hours of our wedding. As the bride and groom, the Photo Bus team definitely catered to us too, letting us jump ahead any time there was a line and take as many photos in a row as we wanted. Booking and paying for the Photo Bus was very easy, and we have nothing but positive things to say about our whole experience. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a unique way to add some extra fun to their wedding or event.

7-25-15

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Jessica N

What an awesome experience! Our guests still talk about how much fun this was, well worth the money! John and Cate are great to work with, and what a unique twist on such a staple gift for your guests!

Best Photo Booth in KC area

Reviewed on 2/10/2015

This is hands down the best option for a wedding reception!! Cate and John were great about keeping in contact with me and were SO easy to work with. All of our guests complimented the photo bus and had an absolute blast. Cate even went out of her way to make a pug prop for... Read More the photo booth (it was awesome and she even let us keep it!). Don't waste money on an everyday photo booth, get the photo bus for any event and you won't be disappointed!

Fun!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Jess n

we had 1 photographer and the bus. Cate was great and always helpful) the bus was a huge hit at the wedding. Can't wait to see our pictures))

Guests had a wonderful time!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

We used the PhotoBus with John and Cate for photography! Our guests LOVED this! We had guests from New York City to California, New Orleans to Iowa, no one had ever seen anything like this and THEY ALL HAD A BLAST!!!!! We really wanted a fun and laid back event and that is what... Read More it was! There was NO stress and only fun! They are truly professional in every way! This is not the area that anyone wants to go cheap! Indulge on the photobus! Every age of our guests loved this (Young and Old!) What a wonderful memory. I would also like to thank Calvin the assistant for all the help with our bashful flower girl, his patience was greatly appreciated! Each person gets a copy of the color photograph and the bride and grooms name and date is printed on the photo. They even used the same font as invitations and may I add that John covered every little detail!(even down to the anchor) I am so glad that we had the PhotoBus at the wedding and I hope to have them again for other events!!!

John and Cate DePrisco

What started as a way to market John's wedding photography business has become its own full-time business and our way of life! We help celebrate nearly 150 events a year in KC alone and we've expanded the business across the country. Fun fact: we met because of The Photo Bus at John's second public event! We live and work downtown, and if you ever go to Quay Coffee in the morning you'll most likely see us there with our little girl and #charlottethehipsterdog. We pour our heart and soul into this because we love what we do- and we know you'll love it, too!