Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Houston, TX (832) 425-1795

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Paige F

I loved this photo booth! The picture quality is amazing and the photographer made sure to make all the pictures unique! Would recommend anyone to invest in this booth!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Hannah L

I can't say enough about how great this experience was at our wedding!! Everyone LOVED the photo booth and loved the pictures even more!! They have a great attendant who helps to give ideas for poses. We got so many amazing pics due to her direction! We had such a blast! I'm... Read More already trying to think of other events we can book this for :)

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Courtney B

We absolutely loved this at our wedding! Our guests had a BLAST with taking goofy pictures, and it was a great way to keep everyone entertained. The pictures look like a professional photo shoot. The next morning was awesome to wake up to because EVERYONE that had attended our... Read More wedding had changed their social media photos to ones from out wedding's photo booth! What a great memento to have for everyone. Thanks so much Nate and Alex and crew! You guys were amazing!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Megan H

The photo booth was the hit of the wedding reception! Nate & Alex did a fantastic job and our guests loved the photo booth and the pictures being projected onto the screen was a blast to watch for the young and old alike!!! Choose The Photobooth Station and you won't be sorry!... Read More We also used Nate & Alex as our photographers and haven't gotten the pictures yet, but his bridal portraits & engagement portraits were fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Veronica M

One thing that I absolutely had to have was a photo booth. I wanted one that have the ability to print out pictures that guests could take home. I even went out of my way to specifically look this option up when looking at photographers. After having had such a fantastic first... Read More meeting with Nate and Alex, I figured I would give in and just see what would happen. Well, it was the biggest payoff of all my wedding planning “compromises”. It turned out to be such a hit!!! I didn’t know until a few days before the wedding what the exact set up would be. Nate had a screen where the pictures would be displayed almost instantaneously, high up so all wedding guests could see. The best part of all this??? The quality of the photos…WOWOWOWOW!!! Everyone looked like flawless movie stars. None of the pictures were blurry from movement at all. Those that weren’t dancing said the photos was the best feature they had ever seen at a wedding. We also got a link to the photo booth pictures not even 3 days after. We were bombarded with messages on our honeymoon with how incredibly awesome the pictures were. We had so many friends use them on their social media accounts and think they were quick, easy to get and most of all….EVERYONE LOOKED LIKE A MOVIE STAR! Priceless. My wedding would not have been as memorable or had so many "This is the BEST wedding I've ever been to" comments from guests, without the Photobooth station

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Kati L

AMAZING!! Nate was so helpful working with our venue to figure out the best spot for the Photo Booth. All of our guests had a blast and everyone loved watching the photos on the projection screen. This unique twist on a Photo Booth was so worth it. I would 100% recommend... Read More this company to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Monica R

Nate & Alex are awesome! The Photo Booth was the highlight of our event, and guests loved their pictures. I highly recommend them for wedding photos and their photo booth! They are an amazing couple to work with, and I am so glad we chose them to snapshot our special day.

AMAZING TEAM/PHOTOGRAPHERS

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Alexis B

Nate and Alex are beyond amazing! I used them for our engagements, wedding and we even had them do the Photobooth. Our engagements turned out unbelievably beautiful even thought it was 100 degrees and super windy you could not even tell! Nate and Alex are very easy to... Read More communicate with and truely want to make your day perfect! Our wedding day went off without a hitch. The photobooth was a huge hit at the Wedding! My guest loved going over there and taking pictures! They turned out perfect and all my guest had them downloaded to Facebook the next day! It was a cool way to see how much fun everyone had and they will be lasting memories ! I highly recommend Nate and Alex and I would also add the photobooth to any package! It is all worth every penny! I will be using Nate and Alex for future events ! I could not ask for better wedding photographers!

Photo Booth

Reviewed on 1/11/2016

Nate Messarra's photo booth was awesome!! He hooks its up to a big screen so that as each picture is taken it is projected onto the screen and everyone at the wedding can see the pictures. This makes it very fun for the guests. There were many times when everyone would burst out... Read More laughing at a picture just taken. Not to mention the pictures are very high quality and beautiful. It is a nice thing for guests to have because they can go and download these pictures very soon after the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend the photo booth. Was one of our favorite parts of the wedding!

Photobooth was the star of the night

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Danielle H

The photobooth station was a lot of fun. Everyone loved it especially its live version. I recommend everyone to use it at their wedding. It's well worth it (the package price is a really good value). Nate and Alex were awesome. They did a pretty good job. Marc

We loved the Photobooth Station!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Kara D

Having the Photobooth Station at our wedding was one of the best choices we made. Everyone absolutely loved it and had so much fun in it. Also, having the pictures projected right after taking them was highly entertaining! We have received endless complements about how nice the... Read More team running it was and how much fun people had using it. When we received the photos from Alex and Nate the DAY AFTER the wedding, we were laughing so hard we were crying. The photos are PRICELESS and we will cherish them forever. Do yourself a favor and use this photo booth. You will be SO HAPPY you did!

An excellent addition to the reception

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

We really loved having The Photobooth Station at our wedding. Nate and Alex were great at helping get all the guests involved and having fun in front of the camera! Plus, with the fast turnaround, all the guests were able to get pictures from the booth online before the end of... Read More the weekend! Everyone got to relive the fun of the wedding and share pictures with their friends right away.

The PhotoBooth Made the Party!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015

I would definitely say that the Photo Booth Station was a highlight of the reception! The bridal party and guests had a blast taking photos of themselves with the props. It caused wonderful interaction between groups of friends and provided constant entertainment for people in... Read More the reception area who were viewing the action "broadcasted" upon the monitor. (I would most definitely recommend setting up a viewing screen for this very reason as it provided entertainment and stimulated guests to return for more creative fun!) Having immediate (next day) access to the Photo Booth photos was also a fabulous bonus - we are enjoying the memories of the evening, even while the bride and groom are on their honeymoon! I could not recommend the PhotoBooth Station more highly! Nate and Alex Messarra do a FABULOUS job! You will not be disappointed!

Nate Messarra Photography

Reviewed on 8/06/2015

This is the BEST photobooth EVER! We saw them at a wedding in 2014 and didn't even look at other photobooths when it was our time to plan a wedding. We've been to a lot of weddings and seen many photobooths. They project a screen high so that everyone can see. As you take a... Read More picture it is displayed on the screen until the next picture is taken. They have good props and the pictures look professional. you can download your picture free! Our guests couldn't wait to see the pictures posted. Also...our wedding was on a Friday and by Monday the pictures were posted online. Use Nate Messarra for your next event! Very professional!! Worth every penny!

Truly Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Meagan D

We cannot express enough how much everyone had a blast with the photo booth. Nate is really amazing and encourages guests to have fun with it. Extremely professional and some of the best people we know; It would not have been the same without him or Alex. Coop and I are so... Read More grateful for everything they did!

A real hit at the wedding reception!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015

I loved the way Nate Messarra Photography set up the photo booth for my daughter's wedding reception at Green Event Center. We had about 145 guests. Nate used a white backdrop with fun props to use. We also brought along a few fun hats that were meaningful to the groom's... Read More family. Each photo was projected onto a screen for all to see and that is what made the photo booth so much fun! Rather than shy away from it, people saw it and wanted to join in the fun. They came up with some great ideas for their own group photo. I thought only the younger crowd would participate, but people all the way into their 80s had fun photos taken. I've seen other photo booths at events before but had no idea that ours would be so popular. My daughter and son-in-law will have fun and crazy memories of their wedding. So well worth it!

Total hit at our wedding!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Heather B

We used Nate and Alex for both our wedding photographers and the photobooth, which was really great, since we knew we wanted great photos (which we got) and a fun photobooth experience (also got), and we got it all in one package. This meant we got really good quality for a... Read More good price as well as only one vendor to work through. Nate and Alex are not only great professionally, but also good to work with. It's been so neat seeing a lot of our friends and family change their fb profile pictures to photos from the photobooth :D

A photobooth is never a bad idea!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Bethany

I first came across Nate Messarra and his awesome set up at a friend's wedding (nearly a year before I was even engaged). I don't particularly remember meeting Nate, but I do remember how smoothly the photo booth ran. All of the guests were in front of the camera multiple times... Read More and the hilarious photos were displayed on a huge screen. The images were great quality and they held my FB profile pic status for quite a while. When it came time to plan my own wedding, I wasn't even considering a professional photo booth. From the quotes I'd received for the popular google results, it was going to be way too costly for my budget. It wasn't until I was being nostalgic and scrolling through photos that I remembered Nate's booth. I looked him up, got a super reasonable quote in record time (he was even out of the country then!), and booked him right away! The big day came and I was super preoccupied of course, I barely had time to say hi to Nate before he started setting up. I had chosen a cool wall in my mother's barn to be the backdrop with some cute pennant decorations, so we told Nate that a backdrop wasn't needed. I didn't realize it until the reception was in full swing that the space we picked didn't work for the booth! Luckily, Nate was super prepared and popped up a nice, clean white backdrop and even added some of our decorations to it for a personal touch. No one even knew it was originally planned any other way. Everyone had a blast jumping in and out of the booth and seeing the awesome pics projected on the big screen! Nate has such a great, fun personality and is so efficient at making the booth run seamlessly with all of the classic props. He even prompted people to try different funny poses or props if they seemed unsure of what to do. I wouldn't have had it any other way and now I can remember my wedding with some of the most perfectly hilarious and fun photos ever! Nate would be my first recommendation for anyone looking into getting a photo booth setup for their wedding or any event.

Photo booth was fun for all!

Reviewed on 12/20/2014 Katie W

Everybody raved about how fun the photo booth was. At first I was leery of how everyone would like the photos being displayed on a screen, but the guests loved it! I think it encouraged more people to partake in it and everyone was laughing and enjoying it. The only downfall is... Read More that the pictures are not printed out right away but it is great that anyone can view them and download for free from the website. I would highly recommend it as well as Nate Messara photography!

Our guests LOVED the photo booth!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Nicole K

I always knew I wanted a photo booth at our wedding but I never thought it would be such a fun part of the night!! Nate and Alex bring the perfect props for you and your guests to get really fun pictures. Instead of trying to fit into an actual booth, they set-up with a... Read More high-resolution camera and back-drop. They load the photos a couple of days after the wedding onto a site, so not only do you get great photos of all your guests but the guests can download and print photos too. One of the best parts is that the photos are running onto a projector as they are taken. Nate and Alex set this up near our dance floor. Everyone enjoyed seeing the pictures and it had people running to get in line. Our guests had so much fun with the photo booth and were excited to have a nice keepsake from the night. And I was happy to have pictures of most of our guests, since you can't take a picture with everyone. I highly recommend using this as your option for photo booth fun!!

Photobooth

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Hailey M

The photo booth was AMAZING!! It was the hit of the wedding. We had over 900 photos taken and it was the talk of the wedding for weeks. It was so fun to have those photos right away to look at after the wedding. We even had the Congo line pass through the photo booth--needless... Read More to say it was a blast! Our phot package included 3 hours of a booth but after seeing the line out the door to keep going, we opted to add on extra hours! Nate and Alex were so awesome about adding extra time and were able to just send us a paypal invoice after the wedding so we could continue the fun! Also, I should mention that the lighting and setup was amazing! They had a pull down screen that instantly broadcasted the photos that were taken. This was great for our older guests at the wedding who enjoyed watching from their seats! It was also a real treat to get back from the wedding and see that almost every guest had changed their Facebook profile photo to one they took in the photobooth! Cannot recommend enough!!!

Best Photo Booth in the World!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Erin M

The photo booth was definitely one of the hits of our reception. There was always a line of people waiting to go as everyone had so much fun. Nate and Alex are fantastic and frankly, I was surprised at how professional and gorgeous the photo booth photos turned out. I don't... Read More recall any of my photo booth photos as a guest at other weddings looking as good as these. It's going to be very difficult to narrow down our selections for our photo booth book. Use Nate and Alex. Bottom line. The best photo booth in the world!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Alexandra M

Wonderful photobooth, really made our wedding fun and enjoyable. It was awesome seeing the high quality photos 2 days after the wedding! We had the photobooth for 5 hours (we payed for a couple hours extra) and we are so glad we did. Worth it!

The Photobooth was great!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Wendy P

We very much enjoyed the photobooth at our wedding! Nate and Alex are a wonderful team. They helped us every step of the way. The guests loved the photobooth option. Every wedding should have one in my opinion. Thanks Nate and Alex!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Yvonne G

The Photo Booth was a definite hit of the evening! Family and friends had fun being silly for the camera. Nate & Alex were great at giving ideas and capturing all of our memories. Would love to use them again for another event!