The Piazza - Two Locations: Mckinney & Colleyville TX

Colleyville, TX

Ceremony and Reception Venue

The Piazza boasts two exquisite wedding venues, Piazza in the Village, Colleyville TX and Piazza on the Green, Mckinney, TX. Each location has a beautiful chapel, two unique ballrooms and spacious Bride and Groom's suites. Live web broadcasting of your ceremony is perfect for your out of town family. Book your tour today! Piazza on the Green, 214.383.2500. 6200 TPC Drive, Mckinney, TX or Piazza in the Village, 817.520.0026 77 PIazza Lane, Colleyville, TX, See featured Venues for more details.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

Food + Catering, Planning

77 Piazza Lane, Colleyville, TX

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

My husband and I are so happy that my daughter and her fiancé (now husband) chose The Piazza in the Village for their wedding venue. McKenzie W was our coordinator and she kept reassuring me that everything would be taken care of. I am type A- a little skeptical at times, but... Read More Mckenzie was right! The day of went like clockwork. Everything was perfect! The food was delicious! All of our guests were very pleased with the venue and the food. Ask a lot of questions- if there's something you want to do, ask about it. We asked a lot of questions and asked for some special things and in the end, The Piazza came through for us.We will always have wonderful memories of this special day!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Jennifer D

My wife and I loved the entire experience that The Piazza had to offer. The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day was special. McKenzie Wollin, our wedding coordinator, was so supportive throughout the planning process. More so, she was incredible... Read More on our wedding day! My wife was able to enjoy our wedding day, with as little worries as possible, and this was because of all the “behind the scenes” magic that McKenzie was able to create. Overall, we felt that this was the perfect venue that provided so many wonderful memories.