Fun & Affordable Wedding Photography

I specialize in Wedding, Engagement & Bridal Photography. I am a quirky person and love vintage things, and my style as a photographer reflects that. I truly love weddings that's why I mainly photograph them! I’d love to hear from you about your wedding photography wants and dreams! Please email me directly at [email protected] for more info :)

Artistic, Classic

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Briana D

Awesome photography by an awesome person. Ivy did an incredible job and we were lucky to have her there on our special day! From the moment we met we knew she would be perfect for us. She was both our engagement and wedding photographer. I would highly highly recommend her! She... Read More made sure we were relaxed, comfortable in front of the camera, and took as many pictures and combinations we could ever want.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Ashley F

Ivy is a beautiful person that happens to be a very talented photographer as well! She made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day and really knows how to command a room while she works her magic. Several people in our wedding party commented on how much they loved our... Read More photographer too. I definitely recommend Ivy and look forward to working with her for years to come.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Haley G

Holy cow I cannot say enough about Ivy! She was straight forward, gave great direction, and as my husband so lovingly put it- is a great cat herder. She helped bustle my dress, and made taking family photos a breeze. She went seamlessly from formal family photos to the crazy... Read More ones!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Allison M

I don’t even have enough words to express how much we loved working with Ivy!! She was so much fun and the photos are incredible!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Aly D

I seriously cannot say enough good things about Ivy! She did an incredible job shooting my engagement pictures, family portraits, and wedding! My husband and I are definitely on the awkward side when it comes to having our pictures taken. But Ivy was so easy to work with and she... Read More made us feel so comfortable, I never once felt uncomfortable (which is a first!). She has clearly been to a few weddings, understands the flow of the evening, and really helped to keep our night rolling along on schedule. We got married in the middle of September and were taking pictures outside at the hottest part of the day. I was nervous about getting too sweaty before the ceremony, but Ivy was so efficient! We knocked out pictures faster than I could have thought possible. She would do a quick check before pictures and quickly fix bangs if necessary and adjust people quickly; we did not stand there posing for a long time and none of our portraits looked forced or awkward (which is something I was concerned about BEFORE we booked Ivy). At the end of the ceremony it was time to bustle my dress and the bridesmaids who learned how to do it were not in sight, but Ivy jumped right on it and started bustling away. It was so apparent that she genuinely cared about us, our wedding, and wanted to do everything in her power to ensure we had a wonderful day. I stressed about many things while planning my wedding, but I never stressed about pictures. Hiring Ivy was the absolute best decision we made in our planning process! My mom and bridesmaids were all saying how much they adored our photographer and appreciated her style: easy going, friendly, but assertive when necessary! Our pictures were stunning, flawless, (literally) breathtaking, I simply cannot express how much my husband and I love our wedding photos. She captured every moment we wanted and more. For the quality of pictures we received, as well as Ivy's professionalism, kickass personality, and attentiveness, I feel like her prices were VERY reasonable. I cannot recommend her enough and I will continue to go back to her for our family photos. Thank you Ivy!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Mercedes D

Absolutely loved her. Knew what she was doing. Very kind. Pictures I've seen so far look fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Halley W

We couldn't have been happier with Ivy's services! She is upbeat and fun and effectively keeps things moving during family photos. When my hair fell out immediately after the ceremony, she flipped into hairdresser mode and gave me an entirely new professional looking hairstyle... Read More that actually stayed in place for the rest of the night! She experimented with color and lighting and indulged us in some of the more offbeat photos were requested. And while we've only seen the sneak peek from our wedding (5 days ago), I can tell you the composition is superb. We just can't say enough good things!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Christine R

Ivy is an amazing photographer!! We had our engagement pictures done with our two little ones and she kept the tempo going and the kids interested!! And for the wedding she was amazing!! Got all the pictures we wanted and captured all of our special moments!! We love her and... Read More look for toward to working with her in the future!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Lindsey R

I could not be more pleased with our experience with Ivy as our wedding photographer. We are located outside of Omaha and communicated remotely up until the actual wedding day, but she was on the ball with organization up to that point and made sure we were fully prepared for... Read More everything. She was not afraid to take charge when it came to wrangling family members for group pictures (which we needed) and she knew what shots to get throughout the day. She was so concerned with making my experience as the bride as flawless as possible, and our pictures turned out better than I every could have hoped for. I highly recommend her for both her professionalism and her artistic eye.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Nicole B

Ivy is an amazing photographer. She was organized, had a great vision, and was very patient and flexible. We had a small wedding and she was able to capture all the details that made it extra special. She managed to get beautiful shots that look artistic; she didn't just settle... Read More for "typical" compositions. I am so happy that we found her and our day wouldn't have been the same without her there!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Abbey D

Ivy is the best to work with! She captured our wedding day perfectly. I honestly don't think the day would have gone as smoothly without her. We have a big family and she very expertly wrangled them all for family pictures. When we were looking for a photographer we were looking... Read More someone to capture our entire day. Ivy was the best at the most affordable price. We can't thank her enough for her great work!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Shannon V

Ivy is the best! We hired her for our wedding and she also did our engagement photos. She is so talented and was able to capture us in ways that we didn't know to be possible- My husband and I are both extremely picky about pictures so this speaks volumes to her talent. She... Read More was so easy to work with too. We were so happy we had her as our photographer.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Kris H

I literally couldn't have imagined a better photographer to capture our day. Ivy was incredibly fun, easy to work with, and super professional. Her ability to handle large crowds and go above and beyond even just photography is amazing. And the pictures turned out GORGEOUS! She... Read More is the very best, and we'll be recommending her forever!!!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Nolan S

I will just make this easy for everyone out there considering choosing Ivy for your photographer- YOU WILL NOT REGRET CHOOSING THIS GIRL! Not only are her photos beautiful, she is great with large groups, super professional, and one of the sweetest people you'll ever know. We... Read More found Ivy on accident, and we are SO glad we did. She photographed our wedding 3 months ago and our family and guests are STILL telling us how amazing she was. She sent us out photos earlier than hoped (which is saying something because she gave us a ton!), and they were gorgeous. She captured our personalities and values perfectly. WE HAVE FOUND OUR FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER FOR LIFE!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Vanessa M

We are forever grateful for all of Ivy's help on our big day and best of all her amazing photography skills! She is truly a gifted person in what she does and she made the day go by smoothly. She made it a point to make sure we were happy and that people were getting ready and... Read More on time. She is a bright and enjoyable person to work with and always put a smile on your face. Being a couple that isn't use to being in front of the camera, she made it comfortable and fun. We absolutely love our photos and we can’t help but go back every day to look through them. We can't thank her enough!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Stephanie B

Oh my goodness!!! Ivy was the BEST!!! She was so personable and great to work with! She captured so many amazing pictures and our guests just loved her! Cannot say enough great things her and her amazing talent!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jenni H

Ivy did an incredible job photographing every wonderful moment of our special day! From our first meeting to the wedding, she was fun, out-going and willing to do whatever it took to make our day magical. She kept everything moving along (with 14 bridesmaids and groomsmen and 4... Read More ushers, that's no easy task) and provided entertainment and laughs the entire time. If you want an amazing photographer who is fun, upbeat and creative, Ivy is the perfect choice! Thanks for everything Ivy!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Aaris N

Ivy did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. She whisked us around the entire vineyard inside of an hour for posed pictures, then wrangled our entire extended family into group pictures, including a couple of young children. It was such a busy day, and her photographs... Read More are letting me see all the things I was too overwhelmed to appreciate at the time.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Amanda K

Ivy was so much fun to work with, she took beautiful photos and was so friendly to everyone at our wedding. She had great ideas to get really unique and beautiful photos around our venue and we are so happy to have worked with her!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Stephanie W

Ivy was the perfect match for our wedding! She met us in Arizona to do our engagement photos and then in Nebraska for our wedding. We love her personality, she keeps you energized and excited and even ended up pinning all the boutonnieres for our wedding! Our bridal party,... Read More families and friends all commented on how great she was. We would definitely recommend her and plan to use her more in the future!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Lisa S

We loved working with ivy! Not only did our pictures turn out beautifully, but she helped keep our entire itinerary on track. Our wedding day was a dream and ivy was a huge reason why!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Alyssa C

This review is LONG overdue but is well worth it since Ivy is AMAZEBALLS! If you are looking for someone who is fun to be around and will take the most fantastic photos Ivy is your gal. It was freezing while taking our engagement photos and she wasn't afraid to stay out longer... Read More and be adventurous and it was the hottest day in June and she had so much fun taking photos with my family. She makes you feel comfortable in your own skin while taking photos, even my fiancé who is super shy and usually uncomfortable felt super relaxed around her! Moral of the story, if you want great photos everyone is going to LOVE hire Ivy!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

We loved getting our photos taken The Pic Chick in Onaha! Ivy was uper fun and outgoing!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Trea C

Ivy was SO much fun! I was the MOH in my sisters wedding in June and working with Ivy was such a pleasure. She had great ideas but was totally open for ours but also was totally honest when something wasn't going to work (my family can get a little crazy!). She fit right in and... Read More I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional and fun photographer.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Chelsey W

My wife and I were a little intimidated about finding a photographer for our lesbian wedding, however as soon as we ment Ivy all concerns were laid to rest. She has an incredibly warm personality and fun sense of humor, just what one needs to warm up shy people like my wife and... Read More I. Words cannot express the incredible talent and the extream amount of energy Ivy pours into her job. On our wedding day, not only did Ivy seem to be snapping photos everywhere at once, but when there was an issue (which there always is), Ivy jumped to the rescue! She made sure we we weren't concerned and that we sat down and enjoyed ourselves. She helped with announcements, timing and anything else that was over looked. Our wedding went seamlessly and we contribute much of that to Ivy. All of our photos are perfect and were also tailored to have a vintage effect like we wanted. I feel lucky that Ivy was the photographer we chose and will cherish our wedding photos forever!

Ivy Harding

Hi! I’m Ivy, The Pic Chick. I have been in the photography industry since high school and attended college for the same thing. I have worked with and learned from some of the best photographers. I have been The Pic Chick since 2006 and I still love it to this day. I work hard in every aspect of my life from taking care of my family to photography. I am very blessed to do what I love. That may sound cheesy, but I can be cheesy sometimes!