The Pinnacle Club at Otter Creek Golf Course

Ankeny, IA

Your Wedding, Your Way!

The Pinnacle Club is a beautiful banquet facility at Otter Creek Golf Course located in Ankeny, Iowa. With our location just off exit 94 on I-35, we are only 15 minutes North of downtown Des Moines, and only 15 minutes South of Ames. The banquet suite offers exceptional views of the golf course, bridal suite for the bride and bridal party, and a pre-function space for your guests to mingle before the bride and groom arrive. A full catering menu is available with buffet style meals offered, full hors d'oeuvres menu, and kids meal options. A full bar service menu is available with beer, wine, and liquor options. With accommodations up to 250 guests, the Pinnacle Club is an exceptional place to hold your wedding reception. Call today to set up a tour of our facility!

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

4100 NE Otter Creek Dr, Ankeny, IA (515) 965-6466

Reception hall

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Gabrielle D

Great space. Katie was great to work with.

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Blair W

Great staff to work with

Nothing short of amazing!

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Natalie W

The Pinnacle Club was instantly our pick when we walked in for the first time. Katie was great to work with throughout the whole process. She was always easy to get in contact with and was very responsive to questions. I was 100% confident that things would go off without a... Read More hitch the day of the wedding, and they did. The space was great with the pre-function room for appetizers, the bar, and gifts. The view of the golf course was amazing. The space is very clean and well kept. We got many compliments from our guests on the space and how nice it is. The $100 janitorial fee was worth every single penny. We didn’t have to do a thing other than take our flowers and centerpieces out at the end of the night. I would highly recommend the space to anyone looking for a place to hold their reception.

Otter Creek Golf Course - Pinnacle Club

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Ann H

Ther service at Otter Creek was fantastic, Katie was easy to work. What was nice too was that all the linens and set up were included. The mandatory $100 janitoral fee was worth it, all of our decorations were on the head table the next day and we just had to go box them up.... Read More We also used their catering and got many compliments on the food. You can also reserve kegs and not if you don't use them you don't pay for them. Great venue!

Best Reception Venue!

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Mallory O

We had a guest list of approximately 275 that needed to be accomodated and the Pinnacle Club worked perfectly! It is a brand new facility and they didn't skimp on quality of anything! This location was the cheapest place I could find to facilitate the amount of guests we were... Read More having. We used their catering service and the food was awesome. Their staff was also very friendly.

Meet The Manager

Katie Thielman

I would love the opportunity to be a part of your special wedding day! I have been in the golf and events industry for 24 years! I have been the Food and Beverage Manager at Otter Creek Golf Course since January 2009. I have successfully coordinated hundreds of weddings and events with each one being unique in it's own way! I will work with you to make sure your wedding is done your way! I live in Urbandale with my husband of 15 years, our two daughters ages 13 and 9, and our two cats! I look forward helping to plan your wedding day!