We create what you have yet to imagine!

Over the past 25 years, The Plant Gallery has helped hundreds of brides make their big day unforgettable. Though known for our amazing florals, we are also a full-service event company. From a simple affair to a lavish event, The Plant Gallery is sure to make your event magical.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

9401 Airline Highway, New Orleans, LA (504) 488-8887

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Kate S

The Plant Gallery offers such unique pieces since they are also an enormous nursery. I wanted a true garden feel, and they really delivered. The topiaries were stunning and looked awesome up on the band's stage, and the ceremony arch made me feel like I was in a fairy tale.... Read More My bouquet was so luscious with gorgeous peonies, and all of the arrangements were stunning. We worked with Eva Baillie, and she really went above and beyond to bring our vision to life. They have so many beautiful containers, and the candles were fabulous as well. I know hiring a candle company is the norm in New Orleans, but TPG really created beautiful candle designs for us.

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Melissa G

Turned my vision into reality! I looked at various florists for my wedding, and chose The Plant Gallery because of their vast knowledge and expertise in everything from landscaping to creating the perfect flower arrangement for a loved one. When I first met with them, I didn't... Read More know exactly what I wanted, and they were able to work with me through my vision and offer me ideas that I hadn't thought of. After our first two meetings and signing the contract, I didn't have to think about my wedding flowers again. They arrived perfectly on time and delivered on everything I asked for. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 charlotte l

Eve Baillie and The Plant Gallery did my wedding and they did such an amazing job! Eve is truly an artist. I mean, the flowers were GORGEOUS! I wanted an Old world "Paris in the Fall" look and she totally nailed it. I changed the color scheme 7 days before the wedding when... Read More they had already ordered they flowers. I called Eva on a Friday night to ask her to change it and she said, "No problem!!" She was so understanding and helpful. Ill include a short video just to show how beautiful the flowers were! https://vimeo.com/143289237?ref=fb-share

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Megan F

Flowers were beautiful! Lesmes works with you and really gets what you want

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Rosalind S

The Plant Gallery turned my wedding into a floral dream! Eva was my floral consultant and took my every consideration in to account. TPG made sure I was comfortable every step of the way and welcomed any changes I needed made at any time. Since they work so closely with wedding... Read More venues in NOLA already they were able to tell me what works best with my venue and helped me design my perfect floral plan. Eva hand delivered my flowers to my prep location and wished me well on my day... so sweet! Customer service is incredible and they are easy to get a hold of . I highly recommend TPG to any bride in NOLA. Affordable, fun and made my dreams a reality.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Lacey H

No words can describe my experience with the Plant Gallery, but I'll give it a shot. I couldn't have done it without Eva and her team. I had them booked for a December wedding, paid in full. When my father passed away suddenly, we were forced to move the date. The Plant Gallery... Read More was already booked, yet they were determinded to help give me the wedding of my dreams. That's they kind of people they are. Not only were they accommodating under my circumstances , but when I tell you that the flowers were absolutely stunning, I'm being modest. It was hard for me to put into words what I wanted, but they could see it when we talked and they made it come to life even better than I imagined. I will recommend them to everyone and anyone. LOVE their work, LOVE their customer service. They are the total package.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Meghan B

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and wild as I requested! Lesmes was so sweet and excited to do the flowers. He was also very easy to work with!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Alison S

My mom works for Metairie Country Club, so when I asked her about flowers, she sent me their way. They are super accommodating and are willing to work with any budget. I worked with Lesmes Campos, he was an absolute sweetheart. He made my vision into a reality and helped me all... Read More along the way. The only reason they didn't get 5 stars is that there was a miscommunication about time of the wedding so the flowers for the ceremony arrived literally 10 minutes before the ceremony began. Other than that, the flowers were beautiful and perfect and Lesmes has a great eye for florals and knows what he is doing. Thank y'all so much for everything!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Ursula P

LOVE LOVE LOVE the flowers Lesmes from TPG created for my wedding! He and his team did an amazing job taking what I wanted and creating a beautiful display! Everything was perfect! I let him do whatever he wanted and am so glad I did!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Elise S

All of our floral arrangements - boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets, and table arrangements - were fabulous and breathtakingly beautiful! ( Our daughter's bridal bouquet still looks fresh after a week in a vase!) Lesmes was very easy to work with. We had several phone conferences... Read More with him during which my daughter outlined what she wanted. His creations were spot on. The Plant Gallery went above and beyond our discussions and we couldn't have been more pleased.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Caitlin H

Lesmes at The Plant Gallery is AMAZING. Great communication the whole time, delivered all of our flowers to 2 separate locations on the day of and even called and left me a personal voicemail on the day of just wishing me good luck! The flowers were gorgeous and exactly as I... Read More envisioned. When I got my first estimate I had to reduce the amount of flowers to lower the cost - I had just gone over my budget a bit - but he didn't flinch, changed it quickly and got it down to where I was comfortable with the amount. Couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 brittany n

I was very impressed during the initial consultation. Les Mes pulled flowers and showed me some creations and I couldn't be more excited for my wedding. Upon delivery of my flowers I had my maid of honor sign for the flowers and didn't think anything of it. She thought something... Read More looked off and asked what my colors were I told her white,pink,purple she asked about blue I said no I specifically told them no blue she showed me the photos of my flowers and there was "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" blue flowers in everything. I was furious and immediately called The Plant Gallery and they came to correct the mistake. The only answer I received was that it was an oversight on their end. To me an oversight is a hand full of incorrect flowers not buckets upon buckets of hideous blue flowers. Brides hear me now believe me later: 1. Have everything delivered very early. 2. Take tons of pictures of everything during consultation. 3. Read your contract 4. Show whomever signs for the flowers what everything is supposed to look like 5. Check everything upon arrival I had very high hopes for my wedding day flowers and was severely disappointed. The only reason that I gave them a 3 and not lower is that they did come back and correct the mistake and everything was done on time.

2016-04-16T18:22:04 Response from the vendor

Brittany, we are so sorry your flowers didn't meet your expectations. Unfortunately it wasn't an oversite but a miscommunication that caused your color issue, we designed what we thought was ordered according to our contract. We arrived promptly, and corrected the problem. We did however... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Ashley V

I had such a wonderful experience with Lesmes at TPG! He went out of his way to make sure he was capturing the idea of what I wanted. He also made a lot of wonderful suggestions that really pulled the whole look together. He also took into account my budget and worked with me on... Read More getting what I wanted for the right price. Highly recommend!

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Brandi D

I couldn't have been happier with the way our flowers turned out, they were absolutely beautiful! Also, they are great at responding to emails and phone calls and everyone is so nice. I would highly recommend them for anyone who wants beautiful flowers!

Florist in New Orleans

Reviewed on 11/18/2015

We recently used the Plant Gallery for my daughter's wedding and everything was perfect. Our florist, Eve Baillie, listened to what my daughter wanted and was able to envision and create exactly what my daughter wished. From the bridal bouquets to the large reception... Read More arrangements everything looked beautiful. Eva was wonderful about reusing flowers and arrangements from the rehearsal dinner and making sure everything was moved on time to where it needed to be. She was a pleasure to work with.

Brought my ideas to life

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Laura

I found The Plant Gallery by attending a bridal show and chose them because I was impressed with their style. I was nervous about choosing a florist because there are so many details involved and miscommunication can easily occur. The Plant Gallery put me at ease from our first... Read More meeting. They were able to take a few photographs I had and turn them into a fully decorated venue that somehow perfectly matched what I was looking for. It was like they were able to read my mind! Even with a personnel transition, they kept up the quality of service. My ceremony and reception was beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

I really can't believe how good our flowers came out. I didn't really think I cared about our bouquets until I saw them: WOW! They weren't exactly what I was picturing but they were SO much better. I kept repeating: "It looks like Narnia in these bouquets! I want to live in... Read More there!" (I had had some champagne...) When I called to make a last minute appointment the head florist was out and they wanted me to switch times. I couldn't and am so glad I ended up with Lesmes. He was AH-MAZING! He is full of energy and I felt like I should tip him after our consultation. He ran and got so many flowers to throw together for us so we could actually visualize everything. I wanted to choose TPG just because of Lesmes but we were on a major budget. Well, after 3 other bids TPG was the cheapest and they seemed to have so much more to offer. So glad we went with Lesmes and the Plant Gallery. Great job! Our pictures look amazing thanks to you.

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 shannon e

Apparently they only have one person who I could speak to about floral arrangements for my wedding, and he works very limited hours. The woman I spoke to was rude and incapable of giving me any sort of rough estimate of price.. nothing. If you work a full time job, you can... Read More forget trying to make an appointment for a consultation because they are not flexible AT ALL! You would think I would have been offered the opportunity to consult with someone over the phone or email, but no! Very disappointed in their customer service.

2015-09-16T12:17:32 Response from the vendor

I am truly sorry you have had a bad experience. We would still love to be able to help you. We have one main consultant and yes we are quite busy with appointments and correspondence, but that is no excuse for not being about to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Kristen P

I loved my experience with TPG! Shane was wonderful, he listened and was enthused about every detail I had! All of the arrangements turned out gorgeous and guests did not stop gushing about how beautiful they were! I had a last minute addition to my bouquet, the first ring my... Read More grandfather ever gave my grandmother, Shane was able to securely fasten this to my bouquet so that I could carry it down the aisle with me. I lost the hospitality The Plant Gallery shows for their clients and will continue to use them for my floral needs 😊 Kristen P

Shane is a genius!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Kristie H

I feel like picking a florist was the most difficult thing for me to do. I wanted something very different and it was hard to tell who was willing to 'step outside the box' from the sample photos on this website and the florists' websites. From the pictures online I chose two... Read More florists to check out. The first one I contacted was The Plant Gallery. Shane sent me a questionnaire to fill out and upon sending it in, I immediately got an email back from Shane saying he loved my ideas and couldn't wait to talk about it. I don't believe I ever got a questionnaire from the other florist. So, we went to meet Shane, and I have to admit, I was a little skeptical when we pulled up to a nursery instead of a more common store front type set up. After spending a few hours going over everything, it was clear we were on the same page! It was so wonderful to have someone be a part of our event that was so clearly excited about what he does. The second florist was a sharp contrast. Everything I asked about that was out of the norm was a 'no'. The decision was easy to make after we visited the second place. So, I brought in driftwood pieces that Shane then cleaned and lightly rubbed with gold. Then he used succulents and garden roses in pinks and reds to implant into the driftwood. Think deco black and gold mixed with the more woodland look of driftwood and succulents. It was an odd combo, but it came out gorgeous!! For my bouquet I wanted a garden style but I also wanted brooches in it, so he wired the brooches in such a way that they looked like they were just part of the flowers. I also wanted an archway made that was completely covered in flowers. It ended up looking better than I imagined! All the other odds and ends, like center pieces, boutonnieres, bridesmaids bouquets, etc. were done perfectly too! I really feel like Shane went above and beyond for me. He was excited about his work and it showed! On top of all this, they were, by far, the cheapest!!! It was a dream come true!!!

Turned Off

Reviewed on 3/26/2015 Jacqueline L

Found this vendor to be short, unresponsive, and they confused me with someone else which is why I will not book them. They did not even give themselves a chance to have us seriously consider using them. Their work looks great on their website which is why I gave 2 stars instead... Read More of 1, but customer service seems lacking and that is extremely important especially in this industry.

Beautiful Flowers but Certainly Paid for Things I Didn't Get

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Adrienne B

The flowers were beautiful and exactly what we ordered and hoped for. Had a terrible experience with our previous florist and TPG graciously took us on in an emergency. That being said, some of the things we ordered and paid for didn't get set up on the day of and we're not... Read More really sure why. An email from the consultant was not responded to.

Not completely dissatisfied...but still...

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Catherine L

Let me first say that the plant gallery really does do exceptional work, because I have seen it. Their gallery is always gorgeous and their sample arrangements are grand. However I feel that those who worked in my wedding flowers were not trying very hard...let me explain: my... Read More wedding was on December 13th of 2014, namely 12 -13- 14, a very busy day for weddings. It was also in the middle of the Christmas season, also a very busy time for florists. I understand all of these factors, however I feel that my flowers were not done well enough. We had started planning for this wedding a year and a half in advanced and had contacted them in December of 2013. Our planning took a long time due to many factors such as figuring out our budget, playing phone tag, and trying to get an actual paper copy of our plans and how much it would cost. It was also brought to my attention that there was another wedding they were doing the day of my own which was completely opposite of my own budget wise; this girl had no budget and they were willing to please her no matter what. I bring this up because I feel they were more concerned with her wedding than mine due to her lack of budget. I feel strongly about this because flowers that we spent money on such as a $35 hair comb for my grandmother which was supposed to be white roses and Christmas greens were nothing more than tiny roses with very little Christmas greens. There are more examples lackluster flowers but I will not get into them individually. We also ordered a throwaway bouquet which we did not receive and did not find out about until it was time to throw the bouquet. thankfully the wedding coordinator at City Park, my venue, was able to make one from the flowers of one of the centerpieces. It was very embarrassing to know that I did not have a real throw a bouquet. We were told we could keep all of the centerpieces after the wedding, but after the wedding had stopped my mother was told that the centerpieces never made it back to the plant gallery which was where they said they would deliver it. It took about 4 days for them to find the centerpieces which we had thought had been thrown away. And upon returning from my honeymoon I find that my mother is still playing phone tag with the plant gallery trying to get an explanation as to what in the world happened. I expected so much more but wasn't completely dissatisfied. I just wish that it would have felt like my wedding would have been focused on just as much as any other woman despite what the budget was.

Everything I dream of!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Gretchen B

Choosing the Plant Gallery for our wedding flowers was the best decision. Shane is an absolute charm to work with, he really brought everything I envisioned to life. He had so many great suggestions and was so patient and helpful through out the entire planning process. Our... Read More flowers were so amazing, I loved how everything turned out. The bouquets to the reception dΓ©cor were stunning! We were so impressed with Shane's professionalism and friendliness, we would highly recommend The Plant Gallery to everyone.

OMG Best Day EVER!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Marie B

I couldn't of been more pleased with Shane and Eva! They took every aspect of my wedding and made it a reality. I went into the first consultation with not a clue , and then Shane ran with my ideas and vision and everything from the napkin rings to the Memorial tribute vase he... Read More made for my grandfather, were perfect. I can't wait for the pictures to come back . I highly recommend TPG, for everything you need from Linens' to chairs... They do it ALL!

Meet The Manager

Eva Baillie

With over 25 years experience in the floral industry, our team of designers create one of a kind weddings and specialize in wedding design. We have an extensive line of rental items to choose from, including and not limited to, chairs, linens, lighting, props- candelabra, fences , fountains, also blooming and green plants, trees and pots. If you can imagine it we rent it. We service the entire New Orleans area, and surrounding suburbs including the North Shore and Southeast Mississippi. We employ over 94 team members, who love what they do and are always ready for the challenge! We are #1!