The Plantation House

Ballroom, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

Planning

3603 Kelly Lane, Pflugerville, TX (512) 990-3800

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Audrey F

The venue was absolutely gorgeous and we got a ton of compliments. They where flexible enough to let us get married in front of the house since that is why we picked this place.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Dianna R

We got married May 7, 2016 and had our reception at the Plantation House. It by far exceeded our expectations. Amanda helped us every step of the way and we had zero worries the week and day of. Our parents didn't have to stay later after it was over and everyone was able to... Read More enjoy the night. This is the most organized venue and the pricing is perfect with all the services you receive. I would highly recommend The Plantation House. You will leave wanting to do it all over again and fully satisfied!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Taylor N

I got married two weeks ago at The Plantation House, and it was a very rainy day. We had to use our plan b, which was an indoor ceremony, and the team at The Plantation House could not have made it more beautiful. It was the perfect day, and when the sun finally came out for the... Read More reception, our guests enjoyed the breath taking grounds and partied all night.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Jessica O

Wedding Date: 4/6/2016 Ever since I was little, I always imagined getting married at a venue like the Plantation House! It was absolutely gorgeous. Joanna and Amanda were awesome! They were pretty good about emailing me back right away. Joanna was very accommodating when I would... Read More want to make last minute trips to the Venue to show family members and to plan. It was easy to may payments and it was nice to be able to use outside vendors. We were able to have our alcohol delivered the day before the wedding along with our sparklers! Truly a PERFECT place to get married! Guests absolutely loved it, as did my husband and I!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016

Hands down, this is the BEST venue to work with! The owners Tanner and Joanna are so so sweet and your wedding package includes Amanda as your day of Wedding Coordinator (and she nailed it!) They made every single step of this process so easy and were very upfront and... Read More communicated everything we would need to know! Amanda and Joanna even helped bustle my dress! They helped set up and take down everything that we brought in and made our lives SO much easier. Plus, we were able to have Tanner officiate our wedding and he did a great job! The venue is so beautiful too, with a gazebo to get married in and a reception tent to dance the night away. So many people came up to us and said this was one of the best weddings they had been to, and I truly believe that this beautiful venue was part of the charm! Thank you so much, we had an amazing time!!! We could have partied all night!

Hidden Gem in Pflugerville

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Nicole V

We visited a few Austin venues during open houses and we were not impressed with what we were offered for the cost. The Plantation House may be in Pflugerville, but it by far one of the nicest venues in the Austin area. Not only is it gorgeous and photogenic, Joanna, the day of... Read More wedding coodinator and owner, is absolutely wonderful. She is patient and extremely helpful during the entire process. Our wedding party and guests were stunned with how beautiful the property was, no need for much decor because it is decorated with chandeliers and twinkly lights. We could not have been happier with our venue choice, a dream come true.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

This venue is absolutely beautiful! The property is perfectly manicured for great pictures. The staff is wonderful and sets up the ceremony chairs and reception chairs and tables...HUGE time saver! They are so organized and kept everything on schedule. Just perfect!

very nice place but service was horrible when I paid off my balance

Reviewed on 4/04/2015

This place was a very nice place but when I paid my final payment it was hard for me to get in touch with them. What ruin my big day was that they were being very rude to my relatives and friend towards the end of the night. They made my bartenders stop serving alcohol an hour... Read More before my schedule PAID time. They were suppose to box my stuff and have it ready for my relatives to take home instead they stared and gave them ugly looks. To top it all off, I had to call and email them to ask for some of my stuff that was left there since they were pretty much kicking us out b/c they called the cops on us. The cops even said they couldnt do anything b/c we paid for this service. Therefore, my relatives and friends left b/c they kept giving us ugly looks and joanna's hushand (yes, owners husband) try to start a fight with my little brother! What kind of business are they running like this?!?! The next day I came, they couldn't even face us. They just said they'll have my stuff out on the table outside!! Yes, my cake, candy, guestbook, etc was outside!!! I still have stuff I didn't get back but I rather not have to deal with them anymore. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone unless their service gets better!!! Never in a million years I thought this would happen to me on MY WEDDING DAY!!

Fairy Tale Wedding

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Katherine L

The Plantation House is a beautiful wedding venue. The entire estate is gorgeously decorated. My wedding was in December, and even then there was green grass and a stunning backdrop. The owner, Joanna King and her husband run the venue and act as your day of coordinators which... Read More was SO helpful. They take care of all the details everyone else will forget about. They also were so sweet and let us setup days before the wedding because there wasn't another wedding the Friday before mine. The price was reasonable and I cannot express enough how gorgeous this place is. The tent that the reception is in is heated and cooled as needed and naturally gets people up and dancing by its intimate nature. Joanna works with all of your other vendors to make sure everything runs smoothly. Simply stated, I am so incredibly glad that I chose to get married at the Plantation House. I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Beautiful Venue for Texas wedding

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Christi W

This venue ended up being perfect even though we were worried it might be to small at one point. Joanna helped ease all my concerns and let us come out as much as we wanted to work through layouts and placement of people etc. She was so accommodating! The amenities provided... Read More could not have been better and it ended up being beautiful. All the guests were in love with it!

Gorgeous Backdrop, Amazing Service

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Hannah M

I was married at the Plantation House on 10/04/2014. I chose this venue because the gorgeous white plantation house and meticulously groomed landscaping required little to no decoration. The chandeliers throughout the property provide the perfect touch of glamour without going... Read More over the top. The house itself, the tent, and the gazebo are all maintained very well. I also love the fact that the venue entrance is gated and the house itself is not visible from the main road. Driving/Riding up to the venue from the long driveway provides such a great first impression for your guests. The venue is a great backdrop for pictures! I wish I could attach pictures to this post! The lawns, the gazebo, dressing room, the cake stand, the tent...every aspect of the venue caters to throwing a stunning wedding. My guests complimented me on how beautiful the wedding and reception were all night!! And, I barely decorated because I knew I didn't have to. It was great! The owners, Joanna and Tanner, are extremely nice! They were attentive and responsive throughout the process as well as knowledgable about other wedding vendors. On the day of the wedding, I felt confident that Joanna would handle our timeline, make sure the tables were set up for the reception, and let our vendors know where to set up. She did it all without a hitch, and I was never bothered with questions! The best part was, she maintained a sense of calm and excitement throughout the night! I highly recommend this venue! I have no complaints! The owners only add to the beauty of the house and grounds.

Perfection at its best!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Oriana G

We could not have asked for a better wedding venue! Everything was perfect during planning and the day of. Joanna and Tanner did a wonderful job taking care of everything for us and we did not have to lift a finger the day of the wedding. The grounds were absolutely stunning... Read More and the day went according to plan. From working with preferred vendors, to organizing everything and making sure our vision of this big day was completed, everything went smoothly. I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding go without any hiccups (or for taking care of them before I even found out!).

The Plantation House was awesome

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Nancy P

The minute we arrived at the Plantation House to take a look around we fell in love. The house and reception areas were amazing. Joanna was awesome! She obviously knows a thing or two about weddings. The day before and right before the ceremony I was so stressed, but she was... Read More so calm and kept reassuring me everything was ok. She kept the show running smoothly and even with little hiccups (the cake topper was wobbly), no one was the wiser. If I had to do it again I would definitely use Joanna and the Plantation House.

Dream come true!

Reviewed on 5/25/2014 Teresa L

I recently had my wedding at The Plantation House, and it was everything I could have dreamed come true! Joanna and the staff were AMAZING! Having planned and budgeted the entire wedding ourselves, I never thought I could have my wedding at someplace as beautiful as The... Read More Plantation House, but everything was smooth sailing from my initial sit down, to the last finishing touches. Joanna knew how to make my vision come to life without me having to tell her or her staff. I wish I could re-live the experience over and over again. Thank you so much, and hopefully other people can go through the same experience as well!

Prettiest place for an evening wedding.

Reviewed on 4/06/2014 Nikki B

Everything went smoothly. My guests thought the place was gorgeous.

Amazing!! A fairy tale wedding venue.

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 Amanda E

I can't say enough good things about the Plantation House and their amazing staff. From beginning to end, the entire experience was perfect. First of all, the venue is absolutely gorgeous. It's so beautiful we didn't have to decorate at all. Other than the florist's arrangement... Read More we only brought a few personal pictures and to set around. Second, the family that owns and runs the PH is such a pleasure to work with. They are the sweetest, kindest people that I felt genuinely cared about my wedding day being perfect. They offer day-of coordination which was the best thing we could have done. The entire event went so smoothly thanks to them. Check out one of their open houses and fall in love with this beautiful place like I did! You won't be disappointed!

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Isliana N

I was 100% pleased with The Plantation House as well as my coordinator, Joanna. The grounds made for breathtakingly beautiful photos, and all the amenities included alleviated so much stress on my big day.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Kimberly A

This is such a beautiful venue! Joann and Tanner who run it are so great as well! They do all your day-of coordination, and decorate the reception area with all your centerpieces and thank you gifts, etc. They are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. My wedding day... Read More was not nearly as stressful as some of the other horror stories because I knew they were taking care of all of it. The only reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 is because we had several guests complain about how hot it was inside the enclosed tent during dinner. We got married in the middle of September when it was mid-90s outside. They don't turn on the air conditioning until about an hour before the reception so it never really got cool in there. Then once you add all the guests, servers and food, it was really hot. The air conditioners don't really make it cool inside the enclosed tent like you would expect.

July 27, 2013

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 p t

The Plantation House is absolutely magical! We had our vow renewal there on July 27th, with 105 of our dearest family and friends. From the moment I saw it when we first started visiting venues, I fell in love. The house is like a breathtaking backdrop with its own unique style:... Read More southern belle mixed with fairy tale, and there are so many beautiful details and lots of landscaping around the house, gazebo and tents for amazing pictures! Joanna was so helpful and responsive during the planning process, and everything turned out perfect. I felt like I barely had to do anything. I don't think enough people in Texas know about this place -- it is truly a hidden gem. Thanks Joanna and Tanner for an unforgettable night!

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Michelle G

We loved the Plantation House. Property is beautiful, and well taken care of. The staff was very understanding, and worked very hard to make sure our requests were accommodated. Our only complaint was that on our wedding night, we felt rushed through the whole night, and ended... Read More up leaving an hour earlier than scheduled. We wish we had been able to use the full amount of time we had paid for, and been able to greet more of our guests.

Awesome

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Cynthia M

Joanna was GREAT! She made everthing so easy best wedding ever :)

Beautiful Place, Great Owners

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Bethanni J

Not only is this a gorgeous venue on it's own, but the owners are amazing. Never once did I feel like Joanna and her husband Tanner weren't taking care of us as if we were their only event going on at all. They have great communication and Joanna was always available last... Read More minute. I heard from multiple guests and even my bridal party that the event went SO smoothly. Credit again goes to Joanna and Tanner as their "Day of Planning" was spot on. The venue has everything and I would HIGHLY recommend this location to a bride who's looking for a stress free day and an amazing experience!

Great Venue

Reviewed on 4/22/2013 Monica A

The Plantation House was a very beautiful place to get married. All of our families and friends cannot stop talking about how beautiful the venue was. Joanna is awesome she was very helpful with everything. She was very kind and sweet and answered any questions we had. She... Read More pretty much planned the day of the wedding for us and her and her Husband took care of everything and of us the day of the wedding. I would really recommend this place if you are looking for a beautiful and private location. We loved it! Monica and Dane

Excellent Venue

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 Jena D

I used this venue for my wedding on 11/09/12. Everything from the home to the landscaping was perfect! Joanna was fabulous to work with and was always available to answer any questions I had. I couldn't speak highly enough about Joanna or the Plantation House. It was an amazing... Read More wedding!

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Melanee H

I could have not asked for a better experience. Joanna is the definition of professional. She is the best to work with. SO sweet, understanding, reassuring, and on her game! If I came to her with a problem she immediately made me feel at ease. All brides know that this... Read More makes everything go so much smoother. The venue is amazing. Beautiful. Luanna did our flowers and they were perfect. They found out at the last minute they couldn't find the flowers I wanted and she made it work. My bouquet was still gorgeous. We were so wrapped up in our reception we forgot about our cake cutter. I walked out of the tent to find Joanna and her mother, Luanna, cutting our cake. AMAZING. I can't say it enough. The whole experience from planning to the set up of our decorations was flawless.