Book Your Wedding with The Polo Fields - Ann Arbor

A BALLROOM IN ANN ARBOR, MI

The Polo Fields in Ann Arbor, Michigan, invites couples out to this pristine golf course setting for their upcoming wedding.  Nestled in the rolling hills, the venue offers options for a delightful outdoor ceremony.  Inside the clubhouse, a formal ballroom awaits, serving as a blank palette for you to transform into your dream wedding venue.

On the Grounds. The Polo Fields has a lovely ceremony site, which is popular with many couples.  A white pergola serves as the backdrop and your guests gather around you in white garden chairs.

The Ballroom. Your formal wedding gala will be a resounding success inside the clubhouse ballroom. Soaring ceilings and ornate chandeliers set a distinctive tone. A built-in dance floor provides entertainment options. You can also step out onto the generous outdoor patio during your event. This space accommodates up to 200 guests.

At the Polo Fields, the event team believes that couples should assemble their own wedding packages based on their needs and preferences.  The team is happy to provide you with as many or as few amenities as you desire for a celebration that is highly personalized.

All wedding packages include service charge, sales tax and room rental.  White table linens and your choice of napkin color decorate your reception tables along with all necessary tableware. Centerpieces can be provided for your tables that include a hurricane, tapered candle, a mirror base, and three votives.  Chair covers are included in all the packages excluding the Standard Package.  The sales team and food & beverage staff, which include servers and bartenders, are included at no additional cost to help plan and make sure everything runs smoothly.

There are four tiers of packages to choose from.  All include hors d' oeuvres, entree selection and a five-and-a-half hour open bar.  The cutting and serving of your cake is included with all packages.  All dinner options come with salad, freshly baked rolls and butter, an entree selection, a vegetable, a starch and coffee service.  A two-entree buffet may be substituted for a plated meal.  There is no additional cost to accommodate dietary restrictions.

The Polo Fields maintains a list of preferred vendors, which you are invited to consult as you choose other wedding professionals such as florists and entertainers.

As you build your dream wedding at the Polo Fields, the event team is happy to answer your questions and assist with details. The team understands that this ism a very important day in your life and they want to make sure that every detail is handled from start to finish.  A list of upgrades is available to add to your wedding package:

• Dinner or Bar Upgrades
  • Chiavari Chairs
  • Valet Service
  • Ceremony Beverage Service

You Can Have It All!

You can have it all! The Polo Fields-Ann Arbor is the perfect venue for your dream wedding. With seating for up to 200, you and your guests will enjoy our Grand Ballroom with high cathedral ceilings, large windows, exquisite cuisine, scenic views from the balcony that over look our outdoor ceremony site and an amazing attention to detail. Let our dedicated sales team cater to your needs to flawlessly execute your vision.

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

5200 Polo Fields Drive, Ann Arbor, MI (734) 998-1555

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Ashley M

Zack and I were the couple that searched more ceremony and reception sites than can be recalled. Like many brides, I had a vision for my wedding. I did not want to get married in a stuffy, dark banquet hall. Once I started looking at pricing, I had even more anxiety that I would... Read More not be able to afford the type of venue I had in mind. When we walked into Polo Fields' banquet hall, I immediately felt a huge sense of relief. It was bright, warm, and elegant. We looked at several more places after that, but Zack knew my heart was set on Polo Fields. There are so many reasons I am happy we chose this venue. Our tasting was phenomenal and I am probably biased, but wedding food has never tasted so delicious. Our final meeting with Donna was fun and we enjoyed every encounter we had with her. The packages are unbeatable; Polo Fields truly gives you a quality product for your dime. After our rehearsal, I got rid of all my fears because I trusted the choice we had made in Polo Fields and knew everything would turn out for the best the day of our wedding. The day of staff were amazing. Bob kept us all on track and the bartenders were raved about. Thank you for helping create our dream day, Polo Fields!

2017-06-29T13:04:51 Response from the vendor

Ashley & Zack, It was such a pleasure working with you. We wish you much happiness!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Katherine S

I truly could not have asked for a better space for my wedding last weekend. My husband and I live in California, and planning from such a distance has its difficulties. Sarah Jane anticipated every single need along the way, answered all of my emails so quickly, was patient... Read More while we went back and forth on various decisions, and when the wedding day came it was beyond perfect. The entire staff was friendly, helpful and attentive. The outdoor ceremony space is incredibly beautiful. The food was delicious and the service was phenomenal. The space itself is elegant and classic, lots of natural light. We were able to keep that feel as we added little touches here and there to make it our own style. We loved the patio that we had access to during the reception. I could not recommend Polo Fields enough. Thank you, Sarah Jane!

2017-10-03T13:14:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for a great review! I'm so glad to have been able to work with you on your special day. I wish you and Jeff the best! -Sarah Jane

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Savannah S

The Polo Fields was a phenomenal venue for both my wedding ceremony and reception. Donna was great to work with from the very beginning all the way through to the wedding day. She was always available to answer my multitude of questions and even had answers to things I didn't... Read More think to ask. The polo fields banquet wedding menu of options is very easy to work with making the work for you very easy.... pretty much just booking some vendors like DJ, cake, and photographer as well as decorations. The banquet room is gorgeous so you don't even need much decoration. The ceremony location is right out on the golf course in a gorgeous setting. The golf staff worked around us and let us have those 30 mins of peaceful time to allow the ceremony of our dreams! Caroline, the day of food and because manager, was very attentive and made us feel like everything was under control. She even had a drink waiting for the bride and groom before the grand entrance. In the chaos of the day, she put our minds at ease! The guests were ranting about the excellent service by the staff and the amazing food. I would highly recommend Polo Fields to anyone looking for a professional, gorgeous venue that allows you as the bride and groom to relax and enjoy knowing that everything is under control.

2017-06-20T16:09:01 Response from the vendor

So happy you choose The Polo Fields as your wedding venue. It was a pleasure working with you. We want wish both of you much happiness in this next chapter.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Megan M

Our experience at The Polo Fields was probably the least stressful part of our entire planning process! From taking our first tour, booking the venue, our food tasting, and all of the communication leading up to our big day, the staff at The Polo Fields really went above and... Read More beyond to for us. Sarah Jane was awesome at always being there with a quick answer whenever I had a question, and on more than one occasion she knew exactly what to say to help with all of my wedding planning stress! Donna was as nice as can be and was so patient with me whenever we interacted. Chef Rob cooked us up some amazing good that our guest are still talking about almost two months after our big day. Our biggest thanks goes to Bob, though, for keeping our wedding running smoothly and helping with whatever last minute changes happened to pop up. We were so impressed by his professionalism! He really helped create a great atmosphere for our guests. We also want to give one last special shout-out to Victoria, who always checked to see if we needed anything and brought us anything we asked for. Everyone at The Polo Fields helped turn my vision into a reality and I could not have asked for a better venue! We can't wait to attend another event here!

2017-11-15T08:51:11 Response from the vendor

Megan & Jerad, We are so glad we were able to make your dream wedding a reality at the Polo Fields. We wish you much happiness in this next step in life!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kai S

The venue was absolutely wonderful! Donna was my coordinator and Bob assisted with the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. They both did a fabulous job, as did the entire staff. I highly recommend getting married here. I was nervous about what would happen the day of the... Read More wedding, but all my fears quickly dissipated. They took care of all the set up and cleanup. Unfortunately it rained on my day, so we couldn't have the outdoor ceremony, but they set up the banquet hall in under 30 min and, based on my guests comments, no one even knew we were supposed to wed outside. Everyone raved about how amazing the food was. The woman make drinks was quick and made them the way people wanted them. No weak drinks here. The staff found a few items we left behind and stored them until we could pick them up. I have had so many compliments about how beautiful the ceremony was and how great the entire night was. I highly recommend this place for both the ceremony and the reception, you will love it!

2017-11-15T09:20:23 Response from the vendor

Kai, It was a pleasure working with you on your special day. We are very happy that your day was seamless, especially with the weather not cooperating. We wish you the best of luck on this new adventure! -Donna

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Mei B

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with the staff at Polo Fields! Our family and friends continue to rave to us regarding the beautiful ceremony and reception space. I am so glad to have chosen Polo Fields for our wedding. Donna was amazing! She helped me by emailing me... Read More and calling me to answer my endless questions about the menu, reception space, and the ceremony decor. The staff on the day of the wedding were very professional and so very helpful. They helped the day go off without a hitch. I would greatly recommend Polo Fields to all of my family and friends!

2017-10-16T13:43:09 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to work with both of you on this special occasion. Best of luck on this next chapter.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Evan H

We just had our wedding this Saturday and it could not have went better. They set up our decorations for us with no additional fee! We were told by guests that it was the best food they ever had at a wedding! Robert the day of coordinator was fantastic to work with! They also... Read More have a great little area for pictures. I had reservations about. a golf course for pictures but they came out amazing! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Elise D

My husband and I got married a couple of weeks ago, and could not have been happier with our choice of Polo Fields for our wedding reception! Our onsite coordinator, Donna Hatch, was so organized and on top of everything throughout the planning process. They went above and... Read More beyond, even placing our wedding favors at each table setting because the vendor who delivered them would not. The food was fantastic and the room was set up exactly how we had wanted it. Donna never tired of answering my many emails as our wedding day got closer and was very professional and personable. We had a fantastic experience with Polo Fields and I would highly recommend them to any couple!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Emily H

The Polo Fields is a beautiful venue! We selected this venue because of it's beauty and because of the flexibility of the wedding packages. We got everything we wanted (and more!) within our desired price range. On my wedding day, the staff were more than accommodating for all... Read More of our guests, and definitely went the extra mile. I would not hesitate to recommend Donna and her event staff to anyone having any kind of event. The food is excellent here as well. Everyone raved afterward and at the wedding that the food was delicious! Definitely go with the Michigan Chicken :)

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Aline P

I can only say great things about my experience with Polo Fields, working with Donna was wonderful, she made everything easy and made sure our wedding was just like we envisioned. The food was amazing and staff was just great. I definitely recommend the Polo Fields.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Rose W

Donna was so pleasant to work with, they were very accommodating and they helped out a great deal on the day of the wedding by having everyone in line for the ceremony and making sure we were happy with everything and if there is anything they need to change. They were easy to... Read More work with but I felt that some of our cake was wasted since they given the regular cake to gluten free people when I have made it clear which guests are gluten free. We saw some cake was just there on the table untouched and people who wanted a second piece wasn't able to get one. If it wasn't for that I would given 5 stars, if you are considering an out door wedding I would recommend Polo fields and Donna is amazing to work with. P.S. The food was amazing!

2017-07-14T12:55:56 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you on your event. Thank you for the constructive response as we have addressed this issue for the future. I wish you both the best of luck. Best-Donna

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Rachelle R

Washtenaw was the location my husband and I used for our wedding ceremony and reception. It was the best decision we made for our wedding. Donna was very helpful throughout the entire process and was there every step of the way. Everything was absolutely beautiful. The venue... Read More was very accommodating with all our needs and the staff was very quick to attend to anything we needed. We had endless compliments on the food and everything went very smoothly. I would highly recommend this venue if you are considering them!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Perry A

Terrific venue and very accommodating staff. Had both ceremony and reception here. Reception hall is gorgeous with high ceilings and nice fixtures. 4 stars only because dinner was a bit slow in coming out. Otherwise they fulfilled everything we needed. We received a lot of... Read More compliments on the venue.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Ryan B

We just recently got married on April 28th. There was a bit of trepidation of course leading up to the event, just hoping everything will go off without a hitch after all the planning it took. Polo Fields definitely delivered on everything they promised! We feel like... Read More everything went perfectly, the room was beautiful, we were able to set up the day before, and so many people came up to us and said the food was the best they've ever had at a wedding. I can't thank Donna and staff enough for helping make this the most special day for us. I highly recommend using Polo Fields for your wedding!

2017-05-22T13:52:28 Response from the vendor

Leah, It was certainly a pleasure working with you on your special day. Thank you on behalf of The Polo Field Staff and myself for choosing to have your Wedding with us. You were a beautiful bride.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Danielle H

Ann Arbor Polo Fields was absolutely amazing. The venue is large and beautiful with a great indoor and outdoor area. They were extremely professional and prompt with responses to questions the entire year of my planning. The tasting went smooth and gave us confidence that the... Read More food would be superb which it was. We are still receiving complements with how beautiful and elegant the entire wedding was which a huge part of it was the Polo fields as the reception venue. Would definitely recommend this venue to other brides. Also, make sure you meet and discuss prices because they have a large range of prices for the dinner dishes making it pretty affordable to very expensive, so don't rule it out before checking it out!! Chris Chalmers was awesome as well and helped having the plan for the day to a T so everything would go off without a hitch which indeed it did!! Best day ever :)

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Jacqueline K

We had such an amazing experience with The Polo fields!!!! Our ceremony site was beautiful as well as the reception room! Tim was so helpful on the night of the wedding and accommodating with everything! The food was delicious and bartenders were great! All of our guests enjoyed... Read More the cocktail hour on the balcony and said how wonderful the service was that night!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Kathleen P

They were very professional. My day was perfect! Quick to answer any questions I had. Could not imagine working with a better team of people!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Jorie B

We haven't had our wedding at Polo Fields yet, but so far our experience with Donna and Chris has been amazing! I never thought I would be the type of person to get married at country club, but the outdoor and indoor space blew me away. I immediately knew that Polo Fields... Read More was my venue, as I could picture my wedding ceremony outside on a beautiful summer day! The icing on the cake was their prices on a Sunday afternoon cannot be beat! I keep pinching myself for realizing what an amazing value it is to get married here... We get a 5 star experience without breaking the bank! I've mostly worked with Donna, and she is very responsive to her emails. We have many people on our guest list with dietary restrictions and some that keep Kosher. Donna has been very accommodating and has been asking so many great questions to ensure that all of our guests will be fed a meal they can eat! Although we my fiance and I knew we would be going with the salmon for our reception, as we are having a Kosher-Style meal, Donna wanted us to enjoy trying other offerings at our tasting. She asked great questions regarding Kosher dietary restrictions and made sure I could enjoy the meal! To my fiance and I's surprise, we were given full portions at our tasting, and were allowed to take the leftovers home! Our entire tasting experience was positive... from the service to the food! To top off how amazing Chris and Donna are... there was a snowstorm on the night of our tasting and my car got stuck in the parking lot. Along with myself and my fiance, Donna and Chris helped my car get unstuck! Such sweet ladies!! My fiance and I are looking forward to our wedding at Polo Fields in August and are confident that is going to be a great experience!

2016-03-03T13:56:37 Response from the vendor

Jorie, Thank you for the great review. It was our pleasure to assist you in such a circumstance. I look forward to the continued relationship we have, in planning your wedding. -Donna

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Adam B

We could not have been happier with our experience with Polo Fields! We held our wedding reception here on February 13th, 2016. We set up the day before, and the staff was sure to make sure everything was ready for the next day. The room was great, as we had about 160 people. It... Read More was big enough to not be crowded, but still very intimate. The food was great, as we did a buffet. Tim, the manager, was especially great, making sure every detail was taken care of. We had numerous guests come up to us with stories of how the staff was so professional and friendly. There was absolutely no drama, just a perfect evening. We would recommend Polo Fields to anyone looking for a class and stress free evening!

2016-03-03T13:52:41 Response from the vendor

Ruthie, Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give The Polo Fields a review. It was a pleasure working with you on your special day. Congratulations and good luck on this new chapter. -Donna

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Mary M

My daughters wedding was 8-8-15 and we wouldn't have changed a thing!!! Tim the manager was awesome!! He was right there with anything I needed. Great personality, customer service!! The food was phenomenal, served hot, tasted great. The service was phenomenal, everyone... Read More knew their job and did it!! Things are stressful enough when planning a wedding, but I had no worries they took care of everything!! I believe my daughter and son-in-laws wedding will be remember for a lifetime. I would highly recommend the Polo Fields!!!

Great!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Grace H

I planned my wedding by myself, and it was so great to work with the Polo Fields team. They did a great job giving me suggestions but never discouraging me or pushing me away from my own ideas. Also, their packages were very comprehensive and allowed for a stress free day at a... Read More good price.

Great place for both ceremony and reception!

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Jessica K

We recently had our wedding at Polo Fields and loved every moment of it. Chris Chalmers was very helpful in the days leading up to the wedding, and never got annoyed with my daily phone calls. On the day of, staff made sure everything ran smoothly, while not even being... Read More noticeable. I had extra guest show up, and without missing a beat they had chairs (decorated just like mine from another vendor!) and meals. The food was amazing, all the guests raved about it. They were also very flexible compared to other places I looked at it. We are so glad we had our ceremony/reception here! (cost of service included table linens, food, bar(premium), all the chairs set up/take down for the ceremony and ceremony fees for roughly 175 people. They have different priced packages to work with different budgets.

Polo Fields - Ann Arbor

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Katherine M

Venue was beautiful, and the staff was wonderful. Waitstaff and bartenders catered to our every need, the event coordinator on staff that evening helped organize the wedding party and ceremony, they allowed us to do a rehearsal on site the night before for free, and we were able... Read More to get in to set up FAR in advance of when our contact specified because there was no event the day before. My only issue was that it's a bit pricey and they made no adjustment for guests who didn't come - so we ended up paying $1200 for drinks and meals for guests who weren't even there.

Little disorganized, but overall pretty good

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Maya R

I was planning my Michigan wedding reception from out of town (California), but luckily my parents were able to meet with Polo Fields pretty regularly to work out details. Chris was very easy to communicate with and was pretty organized with everything until the day of the... Read More event. My planner dropped some boutonnieres off for the men and some flower pins for the women and they never got put out! Also, the staff never put the cake cutting tools near the cake, and they weren't fast enough in getting them to us when we were actually about to cut the cake, so we used a butter knife! Overall, these were small things compared to the whole night, and all of my guests raved about the venue, so I would still recommend them.

A fairy-tale setting

Reviewed on 7/09/2011 Tracy R

Chris, the wedding coordinator, helped to provide us the wedding (reception) of our dreams. The setting is breathtaking, the food was outstanding, the bar selection was excellent, and the service staff was top-notch. Chris knows just what details need to be arranged and... Read More when to take care of them. She ensured that everything flowed smoothly and exactly how we wanted the evening to run. She easily coordinated all of our vendors and everything went off without a hitch. I hate to sound biased, but I think ours was the best wedding food I ever had. We had an evening scheduled about 5 months before the wedding to come in and taste everything (it was all so good it was hard to decide!), and it all lived up to those expectations on the wedding day. We upgraded the bar for $5/head, which was totally worth it to not have the bottom barrel liquor. We also had an idea to have two featured specialty drinks that went along with our color scheme which Chris went along with, and it was a big hit. The service staff was very hospitable and efficient. They were very accommodating, even when we had a few friends and family show up that we hadn't been expecting. The staff easily worked them into the seating arrangement without any hassle. Their pricing was by far the simplest to work with--they gave us a price per head that included the open bar, tax, and gratuities, and all we had to do was multiply it by the number of guests. No surprises and extra tacked-on fees at the end, and my now-husband and I calculated they actually fell in the middle of the price range of the venues at which we were looking. This was surprising, given the beautiful location, great ballroom, and knowledge that we were the only event in the clubhouse that day. If you're in the Ann Arbor area, be sure to check out this venue! You won't be disappointed.

Meet The Coordinator

Donna Hatch & Sarah Jane Jones

Donna & Sarah Jane are dedicated to meeting your needs and turning your dreams into a reality. With The Polo Fields, you can have it all!