Enjoy The Experience, Princess For A Day!

Are you looking for a unique dress and a bridal boutique like no other? Visit our boutique in the historic Old Town Spring for personal assistance in finding the perfect dress, glass slippers, and jewels for your dream of a day! Everything for your perfect princess wedding!

119 Main St, Spring, TX (281) 651-9393

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Kelsey P

I found the dress, or at least I had thought until I walked into Princess Bridal completely by accident. As soon as I walked in I had this overwhelming feeling that I needed to get out of there (The Princess Bridal). I am a firm believer in God's plan for all of us and that... Read More everything happens for a reason. It was a Saturday afternoon, I had planned a jewelry party that day with a good friend of mine. However due to some scheduling, I had to cancel. I had promised my good friend that if we had to cancel I would take her to Old Town Spring. She had never been and loves antiques. The overwhelming feeling I had felt would not go away and after only being in there for 4-5 minutes I knew I had to leave. I called my mom and had explained this weird feeling, I knew we had to go back. My Maid of Honor, my mother and myself made it a point to take a look together that following Saturday. I knew I would find "the one", I just knew one way or another it was happening. I called that morning and to my surprise they had an appointment available for a time they don't offer online. This was a "call-in" surprise. (I'm telling you, God has a funny way of making things happen) I walk in and I am all over that store like white on rice. Denise approached me the first time assuring me Amanda would be with me shortly. A few moments later not Amanda but Melissa is great and she will be with you very shortly. I explained to Denise that I was in no hurry. Finally, Tonya is MY girl, and it was completely meant to be. Tonya and I hit it off immediately. After the couple of places I had been too she was by far my favorite consultant. We got to talking and our men are two peas in a pod. The love we have for our men and how we both endured the same experience was ironic and hysterical. She found a dress for me that was not at all what I was looking for I tried it on the first time and loved it but was hesitant based on price. My mom is a strong woman who raised me, my only parent, my mother and my father all rolled into one. She works so hard and to my surprise has decided to cover the entire cost of our wedding. I am so blessed by this decision that I knew I could not let her go over budget with my dress. I wouldn't allow it. I had told myself I wasn't going to try on anything that was going to put pressure on My Mommy! I had on one of two that we were deciding between, of course my mom is crying, we then all cry. I switched to "the one" for a second look. We added the veil and I lost it, HA! Tonya and Denise made magic happen. My hearty is so full of love for these women and this gorgeous shop of theirs. I said YES to the dress and I could not be happier with my decision. Thank you for this experience, it truly was an amazing one.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Jimmy K

Absolutely a wonderful experience! Went with my mom, two bridesmaids and my 3 year old niece (they had ZERO problem with the toddler, who sat there and watched Barbie movies on her mom's phone). Tonya was fantastic and was training a new employee so I felt like I got even more... Read More attention than usual and was privy to their insight. Tonya asked me some basic questions about what I wanted, but nothing too detailed, and then of course the question we all dread . . .the budget question. Whether or not she was shaken, impressed, fazed, or indifferent in regards to my budget I will never know because she was just that much of a professional! She brought me an assortment of gowns to "get a feel" for what I for sure did and didn't like and by dress number three I already knew I had found the one! Tonya was so patient in adjusting every little detail and adding and subtracting items (my mom and bridesmaids wanted to visual the dress a million different ways) to show me how the dress could look in a variety of ways. I never felt rushed or part of a massive herd (ya that's right David's Bridal) but I felt like they truly cared about how I felt and made that their number one priority. The experience as a whole was amazing and the staff is beyond knowledgeable. I couldn't have chosen a better place to get my dream gown!

2017-05-09T10:52:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Tonya is fantastic & loves helping Brides!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Idalis R

I loved my experience at The princess Bridal! From the moment I walked in till the moment I said "this is the dress" Brooke and Denise were GREAT! They we're so sweet and helpful. Brooke knew exactly what I wanted and was patient with me because I am a bit indecisive.. in no... Read More time we were able to find the "one". My experience here was great, I definitely recommend coming here!

2017-03-15T10:57:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, we agree Brook is GREAT!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Erika B

This was the first bridal store that I made an appointment to look for my wedding dress. From the moment I walked in, I felt welcomed and comfortable. My consultants name was Brooke and she was super sweet and very helpful because I was nervous being a plus size bride. This... Read More bridal boutique has a great plus size section ranging in price range, sizes, styles, and designers. I ended up going a total of two times back to back to be able to have my family give their opinions on the dresses I loved. I said yes to the dress just by visiting one bridal store. The setting is intimate, friendly, and like I said for a plus size bride very comfortable with the staff, they are so sweet and know what they are doing. Again, Brooke thank you so much for helping me get the dress of my dreams and being so sweet to my daughter and mother. I would recommend this place to every bride looking for a dress no matter your shape and size.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Amanda E

This salon is so CUTE and FUN! There are TONS of dresses of different styles to choose from. I found my dream dress so quickly with their help and it was everything I could have imagined. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because there was an issue with getting the... Read More correct veil ordered - but they handled it well in the end!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Olivia B

Went in for my appointment found the dress of my dreams and bought it on the spot. Brooke was unbelievably amazing and so helpful I would recommend Princess Bridal to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Demi G

The princess bridal was the first shop I went to looking for a wedding dress. I fell inlove with the second dress I tried on, each dress after that was just to humor myself. I had so much help and I loved that they weren't pushy. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Katelynn C

Best Place ever hands down! The staff was very nice and they were open to your ideas. Brook you were the best and I could not have picked out my dress with out your help!! Thank you all so much!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Samantha B

The store has great variety and I had a great experience shopping here. I really liked that they had a little area with seating, a mirror, and a pedestal for each bride. The lady who helped us was super helpful and upbeat which made my experience that much better. I got lucky... Read More and said yes to the first dress I tried on--which happened to be on sale and it fit perfectly! Maybe this place has special helping of grace that gets showered on all the brides who walk in :)

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Daniela A

I went I there and as soon as I walked everyone was so nice & sweet! My consultant (I wish I could remember her name) was amazing! Between my family, me & her picked up a total of 10 dresses and and at end none of them were the one. Until she came from back holding one it was... Read More something similar of what I always wanted but it was not the color I wanted so when I saw it I was a little disappointed. But then I tried it on... and that was the one. Tears came down & knew I had found my dress! Everyone in here are super nice, friendly & very understanding!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Melissa J

Exceptional service from Tonya!! I had walked in defeated by wedding dress shopping at a nearby boutique. I figured I should just give Princess Bridal a chance since I was in the area. As soon as I walked in , Tonya greeted me kindly and was genuinely interested in how she... Read More could help me find " The one" Her expertise really showed as she would bring out dresses based on my likes , but would really fit my shape ideally. I felt like she was family as her calm and gentle demeanor guided me through the dress hunt. I had planned another appointment to another boutique after visiting Princess Bridal. Well I luckily was able to cancel that because I in fact " SAID YES TO THE DRESS" I'm in love with the style , fit , details and most of all price! Tonya was very helpful to provide info to tailors and other vendors I might need. This location is a hidden GEM. Thank you Princess Bridal for the amazing dress & THANK YOU Tonya for being part of such a special moment!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Lizeth E

Best experience ever! I showed them a picture from Pinterest and luckily they had the dress! It took about a week for my dress to arrive. The day I went to pick up my dress Tonya helped me! I was very nervous and Tonya calmed me down. She's very kind and sweet! She even helped... Read More me pick out accessories. I wished I had her from the beginning, she's Awesome! They're all very professional and the place is so cute and girly!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Julie L

I said YES TO THE DRESS here and I have absolutely no regrets. Unlike most brides, finding a dress was the last thing on my wedding to do list and one that I dreaded most, but I had such a great experience here! I highly recommend Savaeda Phillips. She was my consultant and she... Read More made me feel great and at ease.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Caroline B

I had the BEST experience at The Princess Bridal. The staff was extremely helpful with finding dresses in my budget that looked beautiful on me. I honestly tried on so many that I loved. Great selection and great staff.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Sarah R

I went to The Princess Bridal the first time I ever went wedding dress shopping and anyone who knows me knows that I carefully make my decisions and there would be no way I would pick my wedding dress my first time looking. Well, we were all wrong! There were so many gorgeous... Read More gowns there, I knew quickly I wasn't leaving without my dress. Glenda was so helpful finding the dress of my dreams. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Michelle G

5 stars all the way!!! Cannot wait for my dress to come in! (Only purchased a few days ago) Not only did I find my dream dress here, but I had the best experience! The staff was so sweet and welcoming! This was the only store I went to where I felt important and comfortable!... Read More From helping me into and out of all the dresses to having the cutest private areas for my sisters and mom to sit and see my in the dresses! Cannot say enough good things about them!!!! They even had the most adorable Sam Houston State University garder set that I can't wait to surprise me fiancé with! Wonderful experience, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Makenzie L

I loved shopping here so much! Such a cute store with a wonderful variety of dresses and prices. Sectioned perfectly for an easier time finding dresses. The workers were so pleasant and Brook helped me find the dress from my little girl fantasy.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Carrie C

So glad I found this place! After a disappointing and discouraging trip to a different salon, I wasn't enjoying the bridal dress shopping experience until I walked in here. Everyone was super helpful and friendly, didn't mind my somewhat large and loud entourage, and I was... Read More able to look through all the different dresses to pick the ones that were suited to me. I didn't feel pressured to hurry or make a sale and my stylist didn't mind when after I had tried on about 7 dresses I wanted to go back to the racks to search for more. In the end, I found the perfect dress and now am so excited that I will be wearing it on my wedding day. I really appreciated all the help and support in making dress shopping the fun and exciting experience it should be!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Marisol G

I had the most amazing experience shopping for a wedding dress! I went in thinking I knew exactly what I wanted and thinking that I was only going to get ideas and I walked out buying one! It was perfect, everything about it was perfect! It was like those shows from Say Yes to... Read More The Dress! After trying on a few dresses I went back to the first dress I had tried on and I was standing there just loving it on me and saying how beautiful it was and Tanya, my consultant asked, "Are you saying yes to the dress?" I started crying thinking about how I dreamed of a dress like this when I was 10 years old then I looked around and my mom, my sister and my friend all had tears in their eyes and that's when I said, "YES!" My sister said it was made just for me, the dress says my name all over it! It's my dream dress! I can't wait to marry the love of my life in this gorgeous dress! Also, I have to thank Tonya for her patience. She's awesome at what she does, after I described to her what I liked she came back with the most beautiful, perfect dresses! One of her picks was the one I fell in love with!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Danielle V

I found a dress on Pinterest that I fell in love with did some research found out The Princess Bridal had the dress! Well after working with an amazing stylist - Savaeda - I tried on a completely different gown I never imagined myself in. Once she put the veil on it was perfect.... Read More I found the gown! Can't wait for it to come in. I highly recommend The Princess Bridal, everyone was so friendly and as a Bride trying on dresses for the first time, I felt very comfortable with these ladies. I cannot thank Savaeda enough, she took me a hair outside my box and I found the perfect gown. I'm so grateful!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Leslie S

I had the best experience here!! The ladies were extremely helpful and soooooo nice. They had a beautiful selection of dresses and I did find my dress here!! I would recommend them again and again to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Ali B

Just bought my dress today and everybody was so helpful!! Brooke was amazing and so nice!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Paul B

Had a great experience at The Princess Bridal! I fell in love with a gown at another salon, and found the same one at TPB for $600 less. They were so friendly and helpful during the entire experience!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Heather L

Love this place! They have such beautiful dresses and Brooke was very nice and helpful!! I've referred my friends here and she bought her dress here as well!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Meagan C

I had the best experience at The Princess Bridal. It was my first appointment and Melissa was so nice and helpful! She listened to what I wanted and also helped me find things I would have never tried on myself. I ended up buying the first dress I tried and I LOVE it! For my... Read More first and only dress shopping experience, it was perfect!

Denise Case

I have been in the bridal business for eleven years and I LOVE it! I always knew this was what I should do, I was that girl who was reading Martha Stewart Wedding and The Knot magazine even before I was engaged. Our boutique has a cozy, inviting feel to each of our five dressing rooms with a girly flare. I started the shop with my Daughter who is still one of our buyers and I have a great team of ladies that work with the Bride to help them find the perfect dress.