Enjoy The Experience, Princess For A Day!

Are you looking for a unique dress and a bridal boutique like no other? Visit our boutique in the historic Old Town Spring for personal assistance in finding the perfect dress, glass slippers, and jewels for your dream of a day! Everything for your perfect princess wedding!

119 Main St, Spring, TX (281) 651-9393

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Kelsey P

I found the dress, or at least I had thought until I walked into Princess Bridal completely by accident. As soon as I walked in I had this overwhelming feeling that I needed to get out of there (The Princess Bridal). I am a firm believer in God's plan for all of us and that... Read More everything happens for a reason. It was a Saturday afternoon, I had planned a jewelry party that day with a good friend of mine. However due to some scheduling, I had to cancel. I had promised my good friend that if we had to cancel I would take her to Old Town Spring. She had never been and loves antiques. The overwhelming feeling I had felt would not go away and after only being in there for 4-5 minutes I knew I had to leave. I called my mom and had explained this weird feeling, I knew we had to go back. My Maid of Honor, my mother and myself made it a point to take a look together that following Saturday. I knew I would find "the one", I just knew one way or another it was happening. I called that morning and to my surprise they had an appointment available for a time they don't offer online. This was a "call-in" surprise. (I'm telling you, God has a funny way of making things happen) I walk in and I am all over that store like white on rice. Denise approached me the first time assuring me Amanda would be with me shortly. A few moments later not Amanda but Melissa is great and she will be with you very shortly. I explained to Denise that I was in no hurry. Finally, Tonya is MY girl, and it was completely meant to be. Tonya and I hit it off immediately. After the couple of places I had been too she was by far my favorite consultant. We got to talking and our men are two peas in a pod. The love we have for our men and how we both endured the same experience was ironic and hysterical. She found a dress for me that was not at all what I was looking for I tried it on the first time and loved it but was hesitant based on price. My mom is a strong woman who raised me, my only parent, my mother and my father all rolled into one. She works so hard and to my surprise has decided to cover the entire cost of our wedding. I am so blessed by this decision that I knew I could not let her go over budget with my dress. I wouldn't allow it. I had told myself I wasn't going to try on anything that was going to put pressure on My Mommy! I had on one of two that we were deciding between, of course my mom is crying, we then all cry. I switched to "the one" for a second look. We added the veil and I lost it, HA! Tonya and Denise made magic happen. My hearty is so full of love for these women and this gorgeous shop of theirs. I said YES to the dress and I could not be happier with my decision. Thank you for this experience, it truly was an amazing one.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Jimmy K

Absolutely a wonderful experience! Went with my mom, two bridesmaids and my 3 year old niece (they had ZERO problem with the toddler, who sat there and watched Barbie movies on her mom's phone). Tonya was fantastic and was training a new employee so I felt like I got even more... Read More attention than usual and was privy to their insight. Tonya asked me some basic questions about what I wanted, but nothing too detailed, and then of course the question we all dread . . .the budget question. Whether or not she was shaken, impressed, fazed, or indifferent in regards to my budget I will never know because she was just that much of a professional! She brought me an assortment of gowns to "get a feel" for what I for sure did and didn't like and by dress number three I already knew I had found the one! Tonya was so patient in adjusting every little detail and adding and subtracting items (my mom and bridesmaids wanted to visual the dress a million different ways) to show me how the dress could look in a variety of ways. I never felt rushed or part of a massive herd (ya that's right David's Bridal) but I felt like they truly cared about how I felt and made that their number one priority. The experience as a whole was amazing and the staff is beyond knowledgeable. I couldn't have chosen a better place to get my dream gown!

2017-05-09T10:52:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Tonya is fantastic & loves helping Brides!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Idalis R

I loved my experience at The princess Bridal! From the moment I walked in till the moment I said "this is the dress" Brooke and Denise were GREAT! They we're so sweet and helpful. Brooke knew exactly what I wanted and was patient with me because I am a bit indecisive.. in no... Read More time we were able to find the "one". My experience here was great, I definitely recommend coming here!

2017-03-15T10:57:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, we agree Brook is GREAT!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Danielle V

I found a dress on Pinterest that I fell in love with did some research found out The Princess Bridal had the dress! Well after working with an amazing stylist - Savaeda - I tried on a completely different gown I never imagined myself in. Once she put the veil on it was perfect.... Read More I found the gown! Can't wait for it to come in. I highly recommend The Princess Bridal, everyone was so friendly and as a Bride trying on dresses for the first time, I felt very comfortable with these ladies. I cannot thank Savaeda enough, she took me a hair outside my box and I found the perfect gown. I'm so grateful!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Leslie S

I had the best experience here!! The ladies were extremely helpful and soooooo nice. They had a beautiful selection of dresses and I did find my dress here!! I would recommend them again and again to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Ali B

Just bought my dress today and everybody was so helpful!! Brooke was amazing and so nice!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Paul B

Had a great experience at The Princess Bridal! I fell in love with a gown at another salon, and found the same one at TPB for $600 less. They were so friendly and helpful during the entire experience!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Heather L

Love this place! They have such beautiful dresses and Brooke was very nice and helpful!! I've referred my friends here and she bought her dress here as well!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Meagan C

I had the best experience at The Princess Bridal. It was my first appointment and Melissa was so nice and helpful! She listened to what I wanted and also helped me find things I would have never tried on myself. I ended up buying the first dress I tried and I LOVE it! For my... Read More first and only dress shopping experience, it was perfect!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Lauren E

I said yes to the dress at the Princess Bridal! Madison listened to what I wanted and brought me dresses that fit my style. She listened to my critiques and what I loved and brought me the perfect dress! Down to every detail it was exactly what I wanted! The experience was great... Read More and my bridal party had a great time. I'm so happy the search is over!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Mariel J

I chose The Princess Bridal to try on gowns for the very first time because of all the wonderful reviews. It was my first time trying anything on, so I was excited, but the experience I had there was not good. The lady that helped us seemed annoyed that I chose to try on dresses... Read More that needed me to wear the panel. Every time I put on a gown she just kept mentioning how I didn't bother looking at bigger sized dresses. Her comments ruined the experience for me; I couldn't wait to get out of there. Her customer service was the kind that was forced, not genuine. I hope other people have a better experience.

2017-05-09T10:50:03 Response from the vendor

I am so sorry that your experience was not good. Please contact me via email princessbridal3@gmail.com so that I can address this issue with your stylist, as we want each and every Bride to feel beautiful & have a great experience. Thank you & my... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Tracy L

The experience of finding my wedding gown here was amazing. I loved working with Tonya and she was so kind/wonderful/knowledgeable! The store is beautiful and there is a great selection of bridal gowns here. I would recommend this place over and over to any bride!!

2017-03-15T10:53:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Allison A

I loved my experience at The Princess Bridal. I worked with Tanya who was the absolute best consultant for me. She understood my concerns as a plus size bride as well as my vision. I gave her a few photos and talked about what I liked and she understood what I wanted better than... Read More I did. I am so happy with the dress and veil I chose. I am looking forward to working with Tanya and The Princess Bridal again when my dress is delivered.

2017-03-15T10:54:32 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! We love when a Bride brings pictures and we are able to find her the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Stephanie O

I had an awesome experience. Tonya helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding in about 30 minutes. The store is cute, cozy, and so fun!! All the girls were so friendly and they have beautiful dresses! My dress was from their sample sale so it was my dream dress in my dream... Read More budget. Win win!

2017-03-15T10:56:27 Response from the vendor

Sample sale dresses are a great buy since they are still just as beautiful and a dress that has only been tried on, we do our best to keep them looking brand new. Congrats on finding THE dress and saving money!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Ashley C

This bridal salon was perfect! My sister bought her dress here years ago, and I wanted to try it out too. I found it on the first try! Ollie was a wonderful helper and made us feel welcomed and excited! Definitely recommend going if you are looking for a dress! Even though they... Read More were short staffed and extremely busy, they were still very helpful and wonderful!

2017-03-15T10:58:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review! Some Saturdays are a little crazy, so we really appreciate your honesty and understanding. Ollie is a sweetheart!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Morgan W

Thanks to Madison I found my dress today! She was such an amazing stylist! She really listened to my requests and had great intuition- the dress she picked out is the one I ultimately went with!! It was an all around great experience in a great boutique with an impressive... Read More selection!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Sarah P

Princess Bridal has dresses for (almost) every price range. The women who work their know their dresses and they quickly brought me 5 dresses, in my price range to try on. I picked the 3rd one. It's not rushed. You have someone that it working with you an only you. The selection... Read More of designers is outstanding, you are sure to find "the one" here.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Michelle K

I had the best experience ever at Princess Bridal! It was the first stop I made in my wedding dress shopping journey and after going to two other shops I ended up going right back to the place I started to purchase my DREAM dress ! Tonya was the absolute best and knew exactly... Read More what she was doing and was so good at calming me down with I let my anxiety get the best of me. She knew what I would love even when I had no idea what that was. It's obvious Princess Bridal's employees truly care about their customers and want nothing but the best for them! Love love love this shop !

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Gabbie M

Loved every minute of the apointment! We were the only appointment at the time. We were helped and even given suggestions without them being pushy! Found my dream dress without breaking the bank! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Arlisha B

I LOVE PRINCESS BRIDAL AND TONYA!!! I walked into this salon thinking I knew what dress I wanted so Tanya pulled dresses for me to try on. She gave her honest opinions about the dresses which is what I needed. Long story short I ended up choosing a dress that I said no to at... Read More first site. I got the dress of my dreams! Thank you so much Tonya!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Whitney E

Brooke helped me pick out my perfect wedding dress! I am not one of those brides who had her wedding dress all planned out or even knew that much about wedding dress shopping. But Brooke make the experience so much fun and relaxing and was patient and helped me find exactly... Read More what I wanted within my budget!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Liz S

My experience at The Princess Bridal was amazing! They had such an amazing variety of gowns and designers and Denise knows how to find just the one you're looking for. She is incredibly professional and helpful. Before trying on gowns, she will look through your pictures or... Read More Pinterest boards if you bring them and really takes the time to find out what you like/don't like. She gives you the option to browse the shop and select your own gowns to try on or pick them out for you. Being my very first experience trying dresses on, I let Denise choose and I'm so glad I did! She never once made me feel rushed or pressured in making a decision, she just attentively listened to what I liked/didn't like about each gown I tried on and would adjust options accordingly until I found just the right one! You will not regret going to this lovely boutique!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Theresa S

From when I walked into the door my experience there was amazing! I was early for my appointment but that did not matter to them. They took me in and we got started right away. My stylist helped me out so much! She was so friendly too! I loved that she could tell which dresses... Read More that I was not into as much and would pull dresses that she thought I would like. The Princess Bridal definitely knows how to make the appointment all about you and what you want it to be. She was also very good about sticking to my budget, which pleased my mother. If you are in the Houston area and are looking for a great experience finding your dress, make your appointment now for The Princess Bridal!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Teresa L

I had a few specific dresses in my mind and they had all of them! The stylist was very helpful and patient - I found The Dress here and for a very reasonable price! I would highly recommend the Princess Bridal!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Rey P

I had such a wonderful experience finding my dress here! I had visited other places before coming to this location and none compare to the service I received with The Princess Bridal! The staff is so friendly, makes you feel comfortable, and genuinely care to find the dress that... Read More is the best for you.

Denise Case

I have been in the bridal business for eleven years and I LOVE it! I always knew this was what I should do, I was that girl who was reading Martha Stewart Wedding and The Knot magazine even before I was engaged. Our boutique has a cozy, inviting feel to each of our five dressing rooms with a girly flare. I started the shop with my Daughter who is still one of our buyers and I have a great team of ladies that work with the Bride to help them find the perfect dress.