Enjoy The Experience, Princess For A Day!

Are you looking for a unique dress and a bridal boutique like no other? Visit our boutique in the historic Old Town Spring for personal assistance in finding the perfect dress, glass slippers, and jewels for your dream of a day! Everything for your perfect princess wedding!

119 Main St, Spring, TX (281) 651-9393

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Kelsey P

I found the dress, or at least I had thought until I walked into Princess Bridal completely by accident. As soon as I walked in I had this overwhelming feeling that I needed to get out of there (The Princess Bridal). I am a firm believer in God's plan for all of us and that... Read More everything happens for a reason. It was a Saturday afternoon, I had planned a jewelry party that day with a good friend of mine. However due to some scheduling, I had to cancel. I had promised my good friend that if we had to cancel I would take her to Old Town Spring. She had never been and loves antiques. The overwhelming feeling I had felt would not go away and after only being in there for 4-5 minutes I knew I had to leave. I called my mom and had explained this weird feeling, I knew we had to go back. My Maid of Honor, my mother and myself made it a point to take a look together that following Saturday. I knew I would find "the one", I just knew one way or another it was happening. I called that morning and to my surprise they had an appointment available for a time they don't offer online. This was a "call-in" surprise. (I'm telling you, God has a funny way of making things happen) I walk in and I am all over that store like white on rice. Denise approached me the first time assuring me Amanda would be with me shortly. A few moments later not Amanda but Melissa is great and she will be with you very shortly. I explained to Denise that I was in no hurry. Finally, Tonya is MY girl, and it was completely meant to be. Tonya and I hit it off immediately. After the couple of places I had been too she was by far my favorite consultant. We got to talking and our men are two peas in a pod. The love we have for our men and how we both endured the same experience was ironic and hysterical. She found a dress for me that was not at all what I was looking for I tried it on the first time and loved it but was hesitant based on price. My mom is a strong woman who raised me, my only parent, my mother and my father all rolled into one. She works so hard and to my surprise has decided to cover the entire cost of our wedding. I am so blessed by this decision that I knew I could not let her go over budget with my dress. I wouldn't allow it. I had told myself I wasn't going to try on anything that was going to put pressure on My Mommy! I had on one of two that we were deciding between, of course my mom is crying, we then all cry. I switched to "the one" for a second look. We added the veil and I lost it, HA! Tonya and Denise made magic happen. My hearty is so full of love for these women and this gorgeous shop of theirs. I said YES to the dress and I could not be happier with my decision. Thank you for this experience, it truly was an amazing one.

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Veronica R

I was looking for a dress by a specific designer. The Princess Bridal carried it and is local to me. I emailed them in the middle of the night inquiring about this dress and prices. First thing the next morning I received an very welcoming email answering all my questions. I... Read More made an appointment and was seen the following week. Tonya was my consultant and had pre selected a few dresses according to the one I was looking for. I didn't have to wait long to be tended to and was able to take my then 4 month old along. She's breast fed and I can't be away from her long. They usually prohibite children but were happy to accommodate. Within 45 mins I tried on a handful of dresses, decided I did not like the one I originally had in mind but instead found the dress of my dreams. Tonya was extremely knowledgeable. I'm 5'3" and large in the bust, butt and hip area and small everywhere else so it was important I find a dress that fit my body type perfectly and everyone Tonya picked did just that. I highly recommend The Princess Bridal.

2016-06-21T11:11:19 Response from the vendor

We love a curvy Bride & Tonya is great at finding dresses!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015

Princess Bridal deserves all of its awards and recognition. There are dresses for all budgets and my wedding dress shopping experience was perfect. I ended up buying the fourth dress I put on, and on the day of my wedding, almost all of the guests asked where I got it. I could... Read More not have been any happier with my dress or with a wedding dress vendor. I would definitely recommend the Princess Bridal to any bride!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Morgan W

Thanks to Madison I found my dress today! She was such an amazing stylist! She really listened to my requests and had great intuition- the dress she picked out is the one I ultimately went with!! It was an all around great experience in a great boutique with an impressive... Read More selection!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Sarah P

Princess Bridal has dresses for (almost) every price range. The women who work their know their dresses and they quickly brought me 5 dresses, in my price range to try on. I picked the 3rd one. It's not rushed. You have someone that it working with you an only you. The selection... Read More of designers is outstanding, you are sure to find "the one" here.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Michelle K

I had the best experience ever at Princess Bridal! It was the first stop I made in my wedding dress shopping journey and after going to two other shops I ended up going right back to the place I started to purchase my DREAM dress ! Tonya was the absolute best and knew exactly... Read More what she was doing and was so good at calming me down with I let my anxiety get the best of me. She knew what I would love even when I had no idea what that was. It's obvious Princess Bridal's employees truly care about their customers and want nothing but the best for them! Love love love this shop !

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Gabbie M

Loved every minute of the apointment! We were the only appointment at the time. We were helped and even given suggestions without them being pushy! Found my dream dress without breaking the bank! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Arlisha B

I LOVE PRINCESS BRIDAL AND TONYA!!! I walked into this salon thinking I knew what dress I wanted so Tanya pulled dresses for me to try on. She gave her honest opinions about the dresses which is what I needed. Long story short I ended up choosing a dress that I said no to at... Read More first site. I got the dress of my dreams! Thank you so much Tonya!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Whitney E

Brooke helped me pick out my perfect wedding dress! I am not one of those brides who had her wedding dress all planned out or even knew that much about wedding dress shopping. But Brooke make the experience so much fun and relaxing and was patient and helped me find exactly... Read More what I wanted within my budget!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Liz S

My experience at The Princess Bridal was amazing! They had such an amazing variety of gowns and designers and Denise knows how to find just the one you're looking for. She is incredibly professional and helpful. Before trying on gowns, she will look through your pictures or... Read More Pinterest boards if you bring them and really takes the time to find out what you like/don't like. She gives you the option to browse the shop and select your own gowns to try on or pick them out for you. Being my very first experience trying dresses on, I let Denise choose and I'm so glad I did! She never once made me feel rushed or pressured in making a decision, she just attentively listened to what I liked/didn't like about each gown I tried on and would adjust options accordingly until I found just the right one! You will not regret going to this lovely boutique!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Theresa S

From when I walked into the door my experience there was amazing! I was early for my appointment but that did not matter to them. They took me in and we got started right away. My stylist helped me out so much! She was so friendly too! I loved that she could tell which dresses... Read More that I was not into as much and would pull dresses that she thought I would like. The Princess Bridal definitely knows how to make the appointment all about you and what you want it to be. She was also very good about sticking to my budget, which pleased my mother. If you are in the Houston area and are looking for a great experience finding your dress, make your appointment now for The Princess Bridal!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Teresa L

I had a few specific dresses in my mind and they had all of them! The stylist was very helpful and patient - I found The Dress here and for a very reasonable price! I would highly recommend the Princess Bridal!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Rey P

I had such a wonderful experience finding my dress here! I had visited other places before coming to this location and none compare to the service I received with The Princess Bridal! The staff is so friendly, makes you feel comfortable, and genuinely care to find the dress that... Read More is the best for you.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Tracey G

We had a great experience and purchased my daughter's wedding gown here.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 J S

I cannot say enough about Princess Bridal and specifically Tonya. From the moment I walked through the door, I felt completely comfortable. I can be incredibly indecisive, but Tonya was patient with me and helped me feel confident in what I truly wanted in my wedding dress. Some... Read More of the other bridal salons made me feel like they just wanted to make a sale. At Princess Bridal never did I once feel pressured in any way! Tonya was incredibly personal, professional, and made wedding dress shopping such a wonderful experience. I just picked up my wedding dress last week and I love it even more than the day I said YES at Princess Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kaitlyn L

I went to a couple other places before shopping here and nothing compares! The quality of the dresses is outstanding. They have the top designers and all different styles. You will find something you love! Brooke listened to what I wanted, was very supportive, and gave her... Read More honest opinion. I was torn between two dresses, emotional etc she told me to think about it and come back. My 2nd appointment I knew what style I wanted and she pulled my perfect dress based on what I like and my personality! I was totally different than what I had always pictured in my mind, but that's why princess bridal is great at what they do.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Katie R

I had a wonderful experience at The Princess Bridal. Before I went there I had spent quite a bit of time shopping for a dress without luck, and I was getting increasingly frustrated/worried that I would have to settle for something that was ok but not totally "me." I was looking... Read More for a dress that was modern and unique yet conservative enough for a traditional church wedding... oh and for a very tall bride. Quite a request, I know. I communicated this vision to my consultant, Maddie, and she committed to making it a reality. She put me at ease and put zero pressure on me to like something that wasn't absolutely perfect (unlike other shops!) Within half an hour I found my dress and we collaborated on how to make all the details just right. The process was painless and joyful - as it should be - and I am absolutely thrilled with the dress that I bought there. Wish I'd started here first. Kudos to The Princess Bridal - you made a believer out of me!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Future M

After 2 stressful days of looking for my dress I was very optimistic when en route to The Princess Bridal. Right before I walked in the door I whispered to my mom "I have a feeling I'm gonna find my dress in here...". The decore is so adorable and cozy and my experience there... Read More was amazing. I didn't feel rushed and my stylist was very accommodating. Sure enough I DID find my dress and I loved the super cute "I said yes to the dress" sign I got to take pics with once I friend my happy tears. Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Katelyn C

I have passed by the princess bridal several times and drooling over how beautiful the dresses our in the windows ! Well yesterday was my day to go in! I could not wait! Little did I know that I would come out finding THE DRESS I could not live without. I SAID YES TO THE DRESS!... Read More The staff was amazing at finding dresses that was to my liking. The first dress I tried on was THE ONE! So thankful for this shop ! ❤️

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Taylor L

Love my dress and I was surprised of how fast the appointment took to find "the one!"

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Stephanie K

This was the first store I went to, to try on dresses and I was not disappointed!!! You call, make an appointment, and receive your own personal stylist. When you check in at the desk they give you a bag filled with safety pins with ribbon bows on them. Your job is to scan the... Read More store and place bows on dresses you like and the stylist distantly follows you collecting them as you go. I was OVERWHELMED with all the choices they had, there were very few dresses I didn't want to try on. I loved so many, they kindly gave me extra bowes in my bag! Anyways, My stylist was Maddie, and she was amazing! She had me in and out of dress in no time. Her speed was the reason I was able to try on 10 dresses in 1 appointment! She was great with asking questions that really helped me pin the style, shape, and details I wanted in a dress. Loved the store, loved all the dresses, and would recommend this be any brides first stop when looking for a dress!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Norine V

Omg I was so scared that I wouldn't find my dress because I only had three months left till my wedding but Tanya was able to find me a gorgeous dress in my budget on rush! I was speechless and I finally got the reaction and approval I had been waiting for from my mom. Thank you... Read More princess bridal! Best experience ever!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Mandi S

I'm renewing my vows after 20years and very nervous about trying on gowns! The beautiful and sweet lady named Brooke was scheduled to me to help try on dresses. It was soooo easy!! Just pinned the ones I liked and she grabbed them for me, put them in my room and helped me get... Read More them on in a VERY professional manner. I felt so comfortable with her and even had a hard time picking just one! I loved them all! And I DO NOT like wearing dress! I'm going to feel beautiful and comfortable on my 20yr Vow Renewal Day!!! Thank you Princess Bridal!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Ashley C

When I came to this bridal salon I was so stressed out already due to the fact I had ALREADY purchased a dress from David's bridal (worst mistake or my life) after reading several reviews I decided I must go to the princess bridal salon. Tonya and maddie helped me find the dress... Read More that complimented MY body frame. they both helped me find the dress and what really stood out to me was how much tonya cared about helping me find another dress. She literally transformed this one dress I didn't think I would like but tried it anyways.... and it turns out that was THE ONE!! Her and I both just stood together staring at this dress in awe. Thank you tonya so much for taking this stress off my back, I feel a million times better after purchasing my dress with y'all. Don't waist your time/ money like I did at another salon. Make this your one stop shop. I promise you will not be disappointed. They also had such a large selection of dresses.. I'm a plus size bride so it's so awesome that they have such a large selection for me to try . In my recent visits to salons I feel like they really didn't have or know how to dress a plus size bride. These ladies knew exactly what they were doing. And they love what they do!!!! Very important

2016-10-11T22:13:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We love all our Brides & we want e dry Bride including the curvy ones to find something amazing!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Sydney W

Had the BEST experience finding my dream wedding dress at The Princess Bridal! Tonya was an amazing consultant, and she keyed into my style immediately. Not only were all of her picks fantastic, but her expertise also shined when it was time to choose accessories. She helped me... Read More choose an amazing belt for my lace fit and flare Allure gown as well as a beautiful removable cap sleeve additions and cathedral veil (we're getting married at an amazing cathedral basilica!). The extra additions were perfect for my dress, and I can't wait to wear the final ensemble to walk down the aisle to the love of my life on our wedding day! I had 8 of my favorite people with me to help me choose the perfect gown and the large bridal room accommodated us perfectly. Would highly recommend The Princess Bridal to all future brides! XO

Denise Case

I have been in the bridal business for ten years & I LOVE it! I always knew this was what I should do, I was that girl who was reading Martha Stewart Wedding & The Knot magazine even before I was engaged. Our boutique has a cozy, inviting feel to each of our five dressing rooms with a girly flare. I started the shop with my Daughter who is still one of our buyers & I have a great team of ladies that work with the Bride to help them find the perfect dress. We are unique in that our staff is interested in finding your dress, not the most expensive dress since we do not work on commission.

Start a Conversation!