Enjoy The Experience, Princess For A Day!

Are you looking for a unique dress and a bridal boutique like no other? Visit our boutique in the historic Old Town Spring for personal assistance in finding the perfect dress, glass slippers, and jewels for your dream of a day! Everything for your perfect princess wedding!

119 Main St, Spring, TX (281) 651-9393

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Kelsey P

I found the dress, or at least I had thought until I walked into Princess Bridal completely by accident. As soon as I walked in I had this overwhelming feeling that I needed to get out of there (The Princess Bridal). I am a firm believer in God's plan for all of us and that... Read More everything happens for a reason. It was a Saturday afternoon, I had planned a jewelry party that day with a good friend of mine. However due to some scheduling, I had to cancel. I had promised my good friend that if we had to cancel I would take her to Old Town Spring. She had never been and loves antiques. The overwhelming feeling I had felt would not go away and after only being in there for 4-5 minutes I knew I had to leave. I called my mom and had explained this weird feeling, I knew we had to go back. My Maid of Honor, my mother and myself made it a point to take a look together that following Saturday. I knew I would find "the one", I just knew one way or another it was happening. I called that morning and to my surprise they had an appointment available for a time they don't offer online. This was a "call-in" surprise. (I'm telling you, God has a funny way of making things happen) I walk in and I am all over that store like white on rice. Denise approached me the first time assuring me Amanda would be with me shortly. A few moments later not Amanda but Melissa is great and she will be with you very shortly. I explained to Denise that I was in no hurry. Finally, Tonya is MY girl, and it was completely meant to be. Tonya and I hit it off immediately. After the couple of places I had been too she was by far my favorite consultant. We got to talking and our men are two peas in a pod. The love we have for our men and how we both endured the same experience was ironic and hysterical. She found a dress for me that was not at all what I was looking for I tried it on the first time and loved it but was hesitant based on price. My mom is a strong woman who raised me, my only parent, my mother and my father all rolled into one. She works so hard and to my surprise has decided to cover the entire cost of our wedding. I am so blessed by this decision that I knew I could not let her go over budget with my dress. I wouldn't allow it. I had told myself I wasn't going to try on anything that was going to put pressure on My Mommy! I had on one of two that we were deciding between, of course my mom is crying, we then all cry. I switched to "the one" for a second look. We added the veil and I lost it, HA! Tonya and Denise made magic happen. My hearty is so full of love for these women and this gorgeous shop of theirs. I said YES to the dress and I could not be happier with my decision. Thank you for this experience, it truly was an amazing one.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Jimmy K

Absolutely a wonderful experience! Went with my mom, two bridesmaids and my 3 year old niece (they had ZERO problem with the toddler, who sat there and watched Barbie movies on her mom's phone). Tonya was fantastic and was training a new employee so I felt like I got even more... Read More attention than usual and was privy to their insight. Tonya asked me some basic questions about what I wanted, but nothing too detailed, and then of course the question we all dread . . .the budget question. Whether or not she was shaken, impressed, fazed, or indifferent in regards to my budget I will never know because she was just that much of a professional! She brought me an assortment of gowns to "get a feel" for what I for sure did and didn't like and by dress number three I already knew I had found the one! Tonya was so patient in adjusting every little detail and adding and subtracting items (my mom and bridesmaids wanted to visual the dress a million different ways) to show me how the dress could look in a variety of ways. I never felt rushed or part of a massive herd (ya that's right David's Bridal) but I felt like they truly cared about how I felt and made that their number one priority. The experience as a whole was amazing and the staff is beyond knowledgeable. I couldn't have chosen a better place to get my dream gown!

2017-05-09T10:52:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Tonya is fantastic & loves helping Brides!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Idalis R

I loved my experience at The princess Bridal! From the moment I walked in till the moment I said "this is the dress" Brooke and Denise were GREAT! They we're so sweet and helpful. Brooke knew exactly what I wanted and was patient with me because I am a bit indecisive.. in no... Read More time we were able to find the "one". My experience here was great, I definitely recommend coming here!

2017-03-15T10:57:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, we agree Brook is GREAT!

Reviewed on 4/25/2018 Deborah F

I'm so glad I booked an appointment at The Princess Bridal. I hate the whole shopping and trying on process but the consultants made it so painless and were very personable. I walked in with my bridal party, told them what I wanted, we all looked around (well they all looked... Read More around - I looked like I was "looking around"), then I just made my way to our dressing area (you get your very own section of the store for you and your party, so cool). I tried on about 6 to 10 dresses that were picked for me and kept coming back to the same dress, it was dress 3. I wanted simple and that's exactly what they brought me and didn't try to put me into anything else. The other places I went to and told them I wanted "simple" kept bringing me bright, sparkly, big, over-the-top dresses. I loved that they LISTENED to me and not the sound of their register and didn't just see me as dollar signs walking into their store.

Reviewed on 4/11/2018 Amy S

I found my wedding dress here and could not be happier with it! The consultants at Princess were absolutely amazing and made me feel very special. The shop is adorable, and the whole experience was my favorite of all the bridal stores I went to!

Reviewed on 4/01/2018 Heather N

I loved this place! Friendly and helpful staff helped me find my dream dress

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Amanda L

Princess bridal is AMAZING!!! I had two appointments that day, princess bridal being the second one, I thought I found my dress at the other store until I walked into princess bridal. Their selection of dresses beat any other store I’ve been to. My group and I were so... Read More overwhelmed by all of the beautiful dresses, we were running around like little kids in a candy store. I tried on ten dresses and fell in love with every one. Aries was the best stylist, she made me feel comfortable, and most importantly she was very patient with me. I said yes to the dress at my first appointment!! I can’t wait to walk down the aisle in my dream dress!! Thank you princess bridal and my awesome stylist!!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Lauren C

I came into The Princess Bridal knowing the exact dress I wanted to try on but I was open to other options. My mom and I drove out the salon and were greeted by Madison, our amazing bridal consultant. We had the most magical and fun day! I tried on a couple of beautiful dresses... Read More and then Madison pulled the dress I had specifically called in about. It was even more gorgeous than in the pictures. A Casablanca Bridal- fitted, deep v gown with long illusion sleeves+lace detailing, and a princess style detachable skirt on the back. An absolute dream. Madison brings it into the dressing room and we start to put it on.. the top of the dress fits all the way down to my butt; BUT unfortunately, it wouldn’t fit. So I put on a dress of similar style just to see how I like the fit. But I still couldn’t imagine it. So I asked Madison if someone could put on the dress so I could just see it in real life... I poked my head out of the dressing room and asked my sweet Mama to put it on. She begrudgingly agreed... and I fell even more in love with it (Madison and I both agreed: My mom needs to renew vows with my dad because she looks amazinggg in a wedding dress). We all had so much fun that day! The cherry on top was taking my “said yes to the dress” picture with my mama still in my future wedding dress. It’s a memory I’ll treasure forever! Madison was such a sweetheart and she made the day a complete treat! Coming in to pick up the dress was also a very smooth process and the rest of the ladies at the boutique are just as incredible! They pampered us and took lots of pictures and even recommended an amazing seamstress to handle the delicate and extensive alterations (I lost a 40 lbs from the time I ordered the dress to when I was having alterations done). From the moment we walked into the store to the moment my husband and I left our wedding, I felt like a princess! Thank you, a million times over, to the whole crew at The Princess Bridal! Y’all are amazing! Mrs. Lauren Leonards

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Ashleigh K

The staff is so nice and I found my DREAM dress!!! <3

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Erica s

This was the one and only bridal shop I went into and boy am I glad that I did! Not only did I find the perfect dress, but I had a great experience as well. You do need to make an appointment before you arrive so be sure to take that into consideration! You are assigned a person... Read More who will help you get into and out of the gowns as well as make suggestions for other dresses to try on. My stylist actually picked out the dress I ended up choosing. When you first arrive they sit with you and go over your style and budget. Then they give you pins to tag dresses you would like to try on. The stylist will help you get into and out of the dresses. There’s also a nice seating area for your family and friends to sit while you get into and out of the gowns. I highly recommend this place and couldn’t have had a better experience!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Kori L

This place is great and friendly staff! Found my dress in one appointment. They have gorgeous dresses with reasonable prices if you have a budget!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Michaela G

I LOVE THE PRINCESS BRIDAL! READ FOR THE REASONS WHY! So thankful for The Princess Bridal! First off they recently changed owners and the old owner was the one who I contacted to change my appointment time. Well the old owner didn’t put that in the system, so according to their... Read More system I showed up on the wrong day. They were so nice and understanding and brought me in anyways (obviously it’s none of our faults). My stylist was Savaeda Phillips. SHE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! She is so kind and helpful! She and Manager/Stylist Tonya Richardson both stayed an hour after closing as I slowly said yes to a dress. I had THE dress on for an hour! Savaeda sat/walked with me as I slowly said yes to THE dress. Not once did she or Tonya pressure me or tell me to go home and think about it. They both knew my heart was saying yes but my brain was just on the fritz. They are so kind and patient. Savaeda helped me select dresses and would go and grab more as she learned more of what I did and didn’t like. I cant say enough good things about The Princess Bridal. Not only are they so kind but they also have such amazing prices! Talk about bang for your buck! They helped me not only stay in my price range but I actually selected a dress at the lower end of my price range. And it’s gorgeous! Never once did I have to check a tag to see if I was brought a dress out of my price range. Did I mention that Savaeda, Tonya, and The Princess Bridal are amazing? Would definitely recommend the princess bridal to every bride!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Jasmine C

First I went to Davids Bridal they just gave me a fitting room and said go for it. They never helped me find dresses for my plus size body, they gave me this awful petticoat as if I need more fluff, and they never helped me into a single dress. Then I learned of The Princess... Read More Bridal through a Facebook page for brides. I called and booked the appointment. When we arrived we were given a private dressing room and my mom was provided with a place to sit and relax. Tonya was amazing!!!! They give you a bag with clips to select the dresses you think you might like and hen they bring the dresses to you!!! One of the dresses my mom picked out was alright but then Tonya came with the most beautiful dress ever! She really understood what dress would look best in my body and my style. When I had a question she emailed me back super fast!!!! Pick up was amazing too!!! So excited and so happy they saved my wedding dress shopping experience!!!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Megan M

The staff is very nice! They made sure I tried on as many dresses as possible in my time limit. The dresses are beautiful and much more reasonable than other stores I went to! I highly recommend Princess Bridal for your wedding dress shopping needs!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Yisel U

They have beautiful dresses but not the friendliest service.

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Alexandra M

Loved my dress that the sales associate found for me. I told her some details about the venue, what I liked, and whatnot and she found the PERFECT dress for me. I didn’t even know I wanted the one she found, but it was an amazing Mori Lee, fit and flare, beaded dress that I... Read More literally got compliments on all night long. She also didn’t pick dresses that were all at the top of my budget, which I seriously appreciated! She was so helpful and made my experience all that much more enjoyable!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Erika B

This was the first bridal store that I made an appointment to look for my wedding dress. From the moment I walked in, I felt welcomed and comfortable. My consultants name was Brooke and she was super sweet and very helpful because I was nervous being a plus size bride. This... Read More bridal boutique has a great plus size section ranging in price range, sizes, styles, and designers. I ended up going a total of two times back to back to be able to have my family give their opinions on the dresses I loved. I said yes to the dress just by visiting one bridal store. The setting is intimate, friendly, and like I said for a plus size bride very comfortable with the staff, they are so sweet and know what they are doing. Again, Brooke thank you so much for helping me get the dress of my dreams and being so sweet to my daughter and mother. I would recommend this place to every bride looking for a dress no matter your shape and size.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Amanda E

This salon is so CUTE and FUN! There are TONS of dresses of different styles to choose from. I found my dream dress so quickly with their help and it was everything I could have imagined. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because there was an issue with getting the... Read More correct veil ordered - but they handled it well in the end!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Olivia B

Went in for my appointment found the dress of my dreams and bought it on the spot. Brooke was unbelievably amazing and so helpful I would recommend Princess Bridal to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Demi G

The princess bridal was the first shop I went to looking for a wedding dress. I fell inlove with the second dress I tried on, each dress after that was just to humor myself. I had so much help and I loved that they weren't pushy. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Katelynn C

Best Place ever hands down! The staff was very nice and they were open to your ideas. Brook you were the best and I could not have picked out my dress with out your help!! Thank you all so much!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Samantha B

The store has great variety and I had a great experience shopping here. I really liked that they had a little area with seating, a mirror, and a pedestal for each bride. The lady who helped us was super helpful and upbeat which made my experience that much better. I got lucky... Read More and said yes to the first dress I tried on--which happened to be on sale and it fit perfectly! Maybe this place has special helping of grace that gets showered on all the brides who walk in :)

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Daniela A

I went I there and as soon as I walked everyone was so nice & sweet! My consultant (I wish I could remember her name) was amazing! Between my family, me & her picked up a total of 10 dresses and and at end none of them were the one. Until she came from back holding one it was... Read More something similar of what I always wanted but it was not the color I wanted so when I saw it I was a little disappointed. But then I tried it on... and that was the one. Tears came down & knew I had found my dress! Everyone in here are super nice, friendly & very understanding!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Melissa J

Exceptional service from Tonya!! I had walked in defeated by wedding dress shopping at a nearby boutique. I figured I should just give Princess Bridal a chance since I was in the area. As soon as I walked in , Tonya greeted me kindly and was genuinely interested in how she... Read More could help me find " The one" Her expertise really showed as she would bring out dresses based on my likes , but would really fit my shape ideally. I felt like she was family as her calm and gentle demeanor guided me through the dress hunt. I had planned another appointment to another boutique after visiting Princess Bridal. Well I luckily was able to cancel that because I in fact " SAID YES TO THE DRESS" I'm in love with the style , fit , details and most of all price! Tonya was very helpful to provide info to tailors and other vendors I might need. This location is a hidden GEM. Thank you Princess Bridal for the amazing dress & THANK YOU Tonya for being part of such a special moment!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Lizeth E

Best experience ever! I showed them a picture from Pinterest and luckily they had the dress! It took about a week for my dress to arrive. The day I went to pick up my dress Tonya helped me! I was very nervous and Tonya calmed me down. She's very kind and sweet! She even helped... Read More me pick out accessories. I wished I had her from the beginning, she's Awesome! They're all very professional and the place is so cute and girly!

Samantha Back

I am the owner & buyer for The Princess Bridal. I am married to my high school sweetheart & we have two beautiful children. I am originally from California & always dreamed of owning a bridal shop. When I was eight, for Halloween, I dressed as a Bride and that was when I knew that I needed to be in bridal. I am ready, with my amazing staff, to help you to find the perfect wedding gown for your perfect day! We cannot wait to see you soon!