Wedding Photography Packages starting at $995!

Each Pros Photography package, includes: -The perfect Photographer to capture your wedding vision -8 hours of coverage -Unlimited shots taken -Bonus prints for friends & family -ALL NEGATIVES ON DVD Check availability for your wedding today!

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

the best

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 nicole p

Greg was amazing. He made my family feel so comfortable. I've never seen them smile so much! Greg had a gorgeous eye and caught so many beautiful moments. I loved that he showed us pictures on his camera throughout the night just to make sure we liked the shots. I would tell every bride Greg is the best man for the job when seeking a wedding photographer.

Awesome Photographers!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Allison B

Aaron and John were both amazing. We're not used to being in front of the camera and they not only made us feel comfortable, they made us ENJOY getting our pictures taken. Even our bridal party and family/friends commented on how great these guys were. We've already recommended them to friends getting married next year and we'll continue to recommend them!

So happy!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Betty V

I am so glad we chose The Pro's as our wedding photographers. We had 2 photographers for our day and I'm glad we did. Alicia and John were both fun and creative with their poses. They made taking all those pictures easy. Our photographs were online within a week after our wedding, our CD's came in within the month and I recieved all out prints and our album by 2 1/2 months of marriage. Pamela our representative was also great to work with. She answered my calls and emails right away and fully explained my options. Great company!!!

DJ IDL MIND ROCKS!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Jon V

We wanted to make sure our wedding reception was a party all of our guests would remember for years to come and it was even better than we could have dreamed. DJ IDL MIND (Tim A) was amazing and a huge factor on the awesome meter! There are three things people are still talking about in regards to our wedding...and DJ IDL MIND is one of them! He is so easy going and easy to work with. He knew exactly what we wanted and gave it to us. From the background dinner music (just the right volume to be able to speak and hear each other), to music in between courses (the right feel and mood for some pre-dancing party music), to the dance party music (feeling the crowd's energy and knowing exactly what we wanted to hear without even having to request it...not to mention...a FLAWLESS mix of the Scissor Sisters "Let's have a Kiki" into Beyonce's "Girls"). If you are looking for an awesome DJ who just gets it and has just the right amount of "DJ" personality...you MUST book DJ IDL MIND!

Send Email