Wedding Photography Packages starting at $995!

Serving Maine

Great

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Ashley W

We had Mordecai, from the Pros as our DJ. Mordecai and I had trouble connecting by phone, but his management of our wedding and execution was fantastic! We had a special request for our first dance (a combination of two songs) which was no problem for him!

The pros DJ service

Reviewed on 3/23/2014 Mari R

Our DJ Stephen through the Pros out of Sacramento was great. He kept this going smoothly and had a great demeanor, we enjoyed having him with us on our special day.

Great Value

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Angie F

I was skeptical using a large "online" business, but it turned out to be very easy to get ahold of someone whenever a question arose. The photographer we picked was excellent and the value this company offers is exceptional. Not many companies offer a CD with ALL your pictures... Read More and rights to them.

Wedding 8/24/13

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Kiera S

We chose Mitchell S from the pros. He was great - he was very lively and friendly. We had 11 bridesmaids and groomsmen and worked with our large group and was able to make it fun. He got great shots all night long.

Photo/Video/Photobooth

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Kristen L

I fell in love with The Pros at a bridal show I went to. Photography, to me, was one of the most important aspects of my wedding. Pictures are something you're going to have forever! I attended The Pros own bridal show where I was able to meet and choose my photographer. Hugh... Read More Riley was amazing to work with. From the first moment we talked with him, he made you feel comfortable and at ease - something important since you'll be spending the entire day with them! Also, since attending the bridal show, we were offered discounted rates on their photo booth and videography services. In my opinion, hiring all 3 from one vendor was incredibly easy and a smart choice. Since we didn't particularly like the videography at the bridal show, Hugh told us he would pick someone for us. The photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding! We received a printed copy of every picture taken, as well as a flash drive. They provided props for the booth and I'm pretty sure every single guest at our wedding got in there at least once. Hugh was completely unobtrusive the day of. He was so easy to work with and got great shots! Our photos were online 4 days after the wedding! We received the DVD of our photos a few days after we got back from our honeymoon, too. He took about 850 pictures and I can honestly say I am going to have a difficult time choosing pictures for my album because they all came out fantastic. Adam K. was our videographer and similar to Hugh, you barely knew he was there. I can't wait to check out our video. Thank you to The Pros for providing affordable quality services! Thank you to Hugh and Adam for a job WELL DONE!

eh

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Cynthia M

Played a lot of good stuff... we asked him to turn it downnever really did. I did not want a club.

Photographer

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Katie H

I was not a big fan of our photographer, he was kind of a jerk and did not ask my opinion for anything. Our pictures turned out nice but defintely not all that I wanted

Hard to tell

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Nancy B

This is a little difficult. My dj was ok. But he wasn't really my dj. Let me explain... The week of the wedding The Pros called me to let me know that the DJ I had selected had a stroke. In this matter I was glad I went with a large DJ company cause they had a replacement... Read More ready. Low point, we didn't have the re pore we had with our first DJ, we hadn't heard him play, and we really just had to go with it. What other choice did we have? Things you learn to roll with huh? Our DJ was ok. I think he took our song selection list a little too literally and some of the music played was a little out of joint. He was trying so hard to get to all of our list that some of the flow of the music was kind of odd. All in all, everyone danced and had a good time. I just wish our original DJ would have worked out.

Got the job done

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Sarah G

Got the job done and played the specific couple songs we requested. but after all the lenghty music taste lists they give you, they definitely didn't follow the taste at all! we love folksy music and backstreet boys was literally teh 4th song played at our wedding... we... Read More instantly docked the tip

Great!

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Katy S

I used The Pros for my wedding videography. Our videographer (Andy T in Indy) was GREAT! Stayed in the background, unobtrusive, very nice, patient, polite and helpful!

TO The Pros