The Pros

A Variety/Blend of Styles

1800 Byberry Rd, Huntingdon Valley, PA

Great Experience

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Melissa C

My husband and I used The Pros for our wedding photography and they were fantastic! Alan, our photographer, was polite, timely, fun to work with and took gorgeous pictures! Our customer service representative was helpful and very quick to answer any of our questions. The price was so great that we included an engagement session and albums for both sets of parents in addition to our album and day of photography. I would highly recommend going to one of the expos hosted by The Pros, so that you can meet your photographer in person and review their work before you book them. Our proofs were sent to us quickly as well as our albums. I highly encourage you to use their services!

DJ Dollar Bill (Wedding DJ)

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Kimberly D

DJ Dollar Bill blessed our wedding reception. He had our party rocking !! The dance floor was packed all night ! He even had my elderly family up dancing (Something they never do!). He was an awesome MC !! My guest especially loved his Dollar Bill game, he had everyone participating and laughing. I highly recommend DJ Dollar Bill for any event !!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Elizabeth D

Our photographer Richard Chesler was amazing! He was fun and relaxed and was great at taking candid shots of our family and friends. He let us do our thing but also was able to direct the shots when necessary. The quality of our photos are beautiful and I can't wait to see our end album. If there is ever another reason to use him in our future we definitely will!

Okay

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Sarha J

It was okay, but not what i expected, not the best photos and dont give you many options.

Excellent Photographer.

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Kristin A

My main photographer Steve was great! He really understood what I wanted and I really was open to anything. I had horrible allergies the day of and you could not really tell in photos. I did find it odd that they give you all of the photos even all the bad ones for proofs rather than just the good ones, but I think many people would like that. I recommend them!

dj service

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Jeannette E

DJ TY was good at my wedding....the only thing I didn't care for was the fact you only meet with the dj one time and everything else is via email...and I got one call from the dj the day before the wedding to go over intros and special music to be played.

Great videographer

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Melissa T

Robert L. was a great videographer! He captured everything that we wanted him to. He was able to get everything while being discreet and never intruded. You rarely even knew that he was there. Would definitely recommend him!

Dancing all NIGHT!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Nicole D

Gary Penner, the DJ we choose from The Pros did a great job all evening from playing appropriate music for the cocktail hour an dinner to dance hits and slow songs during the reception. He called me a week before the wedding and we spoke for 45min- 1hr on details for the wedding day. He was very specific in his pronunciation of the bridal party's names and made announcements asked by the bride throughout the wedding (re: cake, etc.). He did a wonderful job and I'd recommend him without reservations!

Amazing Photos and Service

Reviewed on 2/18/2012 Amanda M

I had my wedding on the beach in January and had a 2 month old. Rob was our photographer and was amazing! Not only was he patient, but was able to get all the shots I was looking for and more! He's creative and professional. I even had some of my guests comment on how great he was! The service with The Pros was great! They are on top of what you want without hounding you with phone calls while you are trying to get everything else done with you wedding or event. Their prices are very reasonable compared to other companies I looked at.

Bride and Grooms Reviews Together

Reviewed on 12/28/2011 brianna s

From the Prs's Entertainment Services we used the Photographer for our wedding. His name was Vance Zachary.. This will be the nicest and funiest man you will ever meet. He is awesome. he took over 3000 pictures of me from beginning to end. He is very detailed about his work.. this actually was his hobby. he is a doctor of medicine during the week and takes wedding pictures on the weekends which he is cerftied to do as well. his pictures were amazing. he arrived when we were starting to get ready and he stayed until it was time for us to leave for the evening.. he made my wedding a time that i will never forget with all his beautiful and amazing photo ideas.. he is so sweet and so patient. i had 14 bridesmaids and 9 groomsmen and alot of kids.. and never once did he get upset nor loose his cool.. he was also always smiling and his wife that comes along was so sweet and was such a big help with the pictures and my flowers for everyone.. go ck out his webste at www.thepros.com/chrisgunn and look at the wonderful job he did for us...

Very easy to deal with

Reviewed on 12/11/2011 Samantha R

The Pros helped me get my photographer and videographer. Overall the product delivered was good and the timeline it was delivered was fantastic, we got the photos on DVD about two weeks after the wedding. They make it easy to spend the baseline amount on these services or spend more. Overall very easy to work with.

Wedding

Reviewed on 12/09/2011 Kristi D

Our photographer Sean T. was wonderful. He got my husband to smile, which rarely happens in photos. He helped with the flowers and with bustling my wedding gown when my mom had trouble hooking the loops underneath. He knew what to do and took beautiful pictures the whole evening.

Great Team in St Louis, MO

Reviewed on 11/26/2011 Alexandra M

We went through the Pros for our photographer, Mike Oransky, he was wonderful, he truly went above and beyond for us. Our pictures are fabulous and I love the fact that I own the rights to my pictures.

I would absolutely recommend them

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Laura S

I liked my experience with the pros. My photographers were great and I love the photos. My one complaint is that they do not take card payments for the final payment, only check. Obviously near the end of wedding expenses, the check book is stretched and a credit card is needed to make things manageable. We were not happy to pay out of our checking accounts.

wonderful and pleasant

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Julie Ann D

We had booked the Pro's to do our video after reading their positive reviews. They did an amazing job, they called to confirm everything the week before and was on time to everything. We had a special ceremony the day before and the video turned out great as well. Thank you Pro's! Their packages are reasonably priced as well

TO The Pros