Wedding Photography Packages starting at $1095!

Each Pros Photography package, includes: -The perfect Photographer to capture your wedding vision -8 hours of coverage -Unlimited shots taken -ALL NEGATIVES ON DVD Check availability for your wedding today!

Classic, Documentary, Editorial, Fine Art, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving Chicago

Videography

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Meleka A

Awesome, very friendly and made sure that he got lots of amazing shots!

2015-05-27T14:51:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your awesome review! Hugh Riley, Vice President

Photograpy

Reviewed on 8/05/2012 Jennifer P

I was very pleased with my photographer. He was very creative and got a lot of pictures. And we got a disk with all the pictures and the copy right.

2015-05-27T14:53:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your great review. Being creative is so important. The disc of full size JPEG images within a month of the wedding is a huge value to our customers as well. Thanks again. Hugh Riley, Vice President.

Photography

Reviewed on 6/11/2011 Deepa P

I ended up calling The Pros at the last minute because a friend who was going to do the Photography for the wedding backed out a couple of months before. As you can imagine, I was desperate!!! The price was very realistic. John Hazelton was the photographer I picked who I loved.... Read More He did a fantastic job and was not at all obtrusive. I would highly recommend him as a photographer again, and the Pros services.

2015-05-27T14:54:39 Response from the vendor

Glad we were able to fill in for your friend. We are proud to have John in our network. Thanks again, Hugh Riley, Vice President

Peter T-The Pros

Reviewed on 11/28/2014 Courtenay G

Peter was wonderful! He dressed up for our Halloween-themed Reception and really made our music selection fun for our friends and family. We are so happy and grateful to have had him as our DJ. Thank you so much for your excellent service!

2015-05-27T14:55:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your great review on Peter. We are thrilled to have him. He's very popular in the Chicago market. Thanks again. Hugh Riley, Vice President

Worst part of my wedding. LITERALLY.

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Delia C

I am so sad to say that The Pros left a bitter taste in my mouth. I paid for the Classic package, and am so disappointed. I had a good experience booking the package, paying for it, but when it came to the end product, I am so embarrassed & upset that I will NOT BE SHOWING... Read More IT TO ANYONE. It did not have our names on the case, the CD, or the video footage. I feel that if there was something we could've done to make the video better, we could've been asked for this information. Such as the invitation, pictures, what we wanted recorded, etc. I don't why I wasn't given a list of "video record the following..." I wish I had thought of doing this, but I didn't know I had to. I paid $850 & all I got was RAW FOOTAGE transferred into a 2hr. DVD. Literally, they downloaded the footage, burned it to a DVD & mailed it!! I feel that I was taken advantage of. When I called to talk about the services I was told that the service I got was what I paid for. Not in a rude way, but that's what it came down to. I made it very clear that I was disatisfied with the service, and even offered to pay a little extra to make it better, but I was told the next package was for $300 more! I'm sorry, but I don't trust them anymore. I simply ask that you read my review & not go to these people unless you are willing to spend and "arm & a leg" on their services.

2015-05-27T15:04:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you Delia for your review. I'm glad we had a chance to talk about your video. All of our packages include the raw footage sent first. Our Simplicity package only includes the delivery of raw footage. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. You are always... Read Less Read More

TO The Pros