The Pros Weddings

Huntingdon Valley, PA

Enter To Win a $4,400 Photo, Video & DJ Package!

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

1800 Byberry Rd, Huntingdon Valley, PA

Thank you Aaron!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Samantha B

Aaron D. was awesome- he kept everyone on the dance floor! Great music selection. He was such a pleasure to deal with. Definitely reccomend!

Horrible company!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Rachel M

I signed up for this company using the photographer and the DJ hoping to get a discounted price but when I signed up the person they assigned me did not give me the appropriate package for what I needed. I needed the DJ at a separate location for a little while longer for the... Read More ceremony and they did not tell me that package was at least $400 more just for the separate location and I needed to upgrade to a longer time package. They told me this 4 months after I signed up. I never signed a contract but they said it was valid because I had looked at it! The managers were not helpful and condescending, I have never felt so trapped and frustrated in my life! I would not recommend this company to ANYONE!!! My only saving grace was my photographer Kimberly, she was phenomenal!!! She was very smart and took GREAT pictures!! I loved her and would definitely recommend her as an individual photographer!!

Mr. & Mrs. Quiteno

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 Eve A

Ron A. / Hugh R. Were amazing, very professional. Hugh loved every single photo you took, amazing job, thank you for captivating every moment, for being prepared and getting as many photos on our list. Renee was awesome and would get back to my me about any questions I had,... Read More thanks for making everything come together. Warmest Regards, Juan & Hailany 04.06.14

Photographer

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Shereka H

If you use them and live in the Austin area, select Chris. He was the photographer for both our engagement and wedding/reception and we cannot complain.

Friendliest and very professional

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Billie K

Stephen N. from The Pros did an outstanding job. He was very fun to work with and friendly. Very good quality pictures and tons of photos to look at. The Pros has your photos available to see online within 2 weeks after your event and depending on what package you choose you... Read More also recieve several prints as will as we get all the photos on CD-ROM that we can keep with full copyright. Not only that, but we get to design our own wedding photo album. This vendor definately exceeds all independent photographers packages and the price is awesome!!!!